Forbidden Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Two siblings find love in the most unlikiest place.
2.7k words
4.12
84.4k
53

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her chestnut brown hair dances along the wind. While her skin tan white skin reflects the full moon. Her perfect teeth are whiter than snow as her body is the shape of perfection. She is the very image of Venus.

Of course I know better than to tell that to her face.

Driving down the road, my older sister Jenny is sound asleep. I would blame the drive but she has a notorious habit of being lazy.

Still, she looks so peaceful and heavenly as she slept against the window. So much, I wish I could touch her beautiful face just to see how smooth it really is. It took a lot of my self control not to touch her knowing that I need to drive.

As I listen to post-rock, I hear Jenny making groaning.

"Hey, Jack." Jenny said as she opens her eyes. "Do you want me to drive?"

"No thank you, sis." I said. "Where almost at the hotel right now."

"That is good." Jenny said. "I can't wait to see our family again."

"Tell me about it." I said. "How long has it been since we have a family reunion?"

"Almost four years. God, it's been too long."

Before I could make a comment, I see our exit. Turning off the freeway, we manage to get to our hotel with in a few seconds. Once we got there, we check in and head for our room.

The room has two beds. Although it is not the prettiest room I been in, but it sure as hell not the dirtiest. At least the mold did not form a political system yet.

As I set our bags on the floor, Jenny take some of her soap, and shampoo stuff, head towards the shower.

"Hey," Jenny said with her usual perky smile. "Why don't you get us a bottle and we can celebrate a safe trip."

"You just want to drink." I said with a smirk.

"So?" Jenny said. "Nothing wrong with a having a drink now and again. Besides, drinking with you is always fun"

Jenny gives me a wink that turns my cheeks red.

As Jenny closes the door, I dash towards the nearest alcohol store. Too bad it took me almost half an hour to find one. Fucking GPS.

During the search, I try to keep my mind off of Jenny. I try to think of what type of alcohol I should get or what would be the cheapest form of vodka. But like the ocean tides, my thoughts could not be contain or control.

I am thinking of Jenny independent spirit that soars like an eagle in the sky. Her perky attitude that reminds me of how truly beautiful the world really is. Her intelligence that shows she is more than a pretty face. Sure, she has a hot body, but to be honest that is just icing on the cake. If she was an ugly hag I would still fall in love with her.

I slap myself across the face to get back to reality. For one, Jenny is my sister. Anything I say in the name of love is nothing less than destroying the fabric of our family. Two, she is too hot and smart to go out with a guy like me. Three, she is goes out with rich assholes. Not with men who work at fast food joints.

God, why do you have to such as bastard?

I finally found the alcohol store. Once I got inside, I got a huge bottle of vodka and some pine apple juice. Tonight, I am going to make sure Jenny is completely drunk.

As I got back to the hotel room, I open the door to see Jenny is still in the shower. As I set the bottle, and pine apple juice, in the fridge, I hear deep moans coming in from the shower.

"Oh Jack..." Jenny moans. "I love you so much. Fuck me harder, you bastard!"

My breath is taken away with a violent gasp, my eyes widen to telescopic lens, and my heart skips a beat. For a moment, I thought I am dead and went straight to heaven.

As she moans my name, I am too stunned to do anything. I should be jumping with joy and thank God for this miracle. But all I feel scare and confuse.

Is she really thinking about me or one of her rich boyfriends? Did she get drunk without me? Or does she have a guy in the shower fucking her right now?

I have been hurt too much to have any hopes in the field of love. So far, my luck with women are nothing but a joke. Every girl I try to be with has been disappointed with me. They dump me within seconds for I do not full fill their expectations. Besides, all they want are rich bad boys.

As the shower shut off, I quickly turn on the T.V. and start to watch some mindless reality show. When Jenny got out of the shower, she has a surprise look to see me watching a reality show.

I try not to look at her in her pajamas. She has a pink shirt on that is too tight for her own good. I am no prude, but I can see her nipples sticking out. Her pajamas pants are also tight that show off her tight ass.

I am starting to hate God right now.

"Hey, broski." Jenny said with her usual perky smile. "I didn't know you watch reality shows."

"I don't." I said as I change the channel. "I am trying to ward off boredom."

Jenny smiles at me. I take a quick look at her teeth and see the most perfect set of teeth I have ever seen.

"Did you get the alcohol?" Jenny asks as she walks towards the fridge.

"Of course." I said. "I am planning to get toasted too you know."

"Well..." Jenny said as she pours me a cup. "What are we waiting for? Let's get drunk like there is no tomorrow."

***

I feel confident and happy as I drink the cup of vodka. So much that I almost forgot what I heard from the shower.

As Jenny and me drink, Jenny took out a speaker and her Ipod.

"Tonight," She said with a drunken stupor. "I am going to teach you to dance."

I wince when she said the word "dance".

"What?" I said in a surprise voice.

"You heard me!" Jenny said in a playful authoritarian voice. "I am going to teach you to dance. I feel like dancing my ass off to some Kanye West. You are going to dance with me or no more alcohol for you."

Before I could object, Jenny took my hands and starts to dance with me.

As I listen to the soothing voice of Kanye West, Jenny shows me how to dance. Since I am a guy, I don't need to move too much. But I do need to look confident, so I am shown how to touch a girl in the right places. As I feel her firm body press against mine, I copy her motions as I listen to her advices. To my astonishment, I can dance like a real player.

As we got to the second track, Jenny starts to rub her firm ass against my crouch. Right there I completely froze. I could feel my cock stiffening straight as a sword as my heart beat a million miles an hour. Jenny took notice of my fear and gave me a blissful smile.

"Like how that feels?" Jenny's ask as she continues to rub her ass against my crouch.

"Yeah." I gasp.

"Good," Jenny said as she took my right hand and put it on her breast. "Now how does this feel?"

Her soft breast made my hands sweat. I could feel her harden nipple rubbing against my wet palm as Jenny continues to rub her ass against my crouch.

"Jen---" I never finish my sentence.

I feel Jenny smooth lips press against mine as her hot tongue wrestle around with my tongue. All the problems of my life are thrown out of the window as my mind automatically turns off. I relish Jenny's perfectly soft lips as I continue to kiss her.

As we made out, my right hand slowly enters her pajamas pants. I feel her pussy is soaking wet as I search for her clit. While I play with her pussy, I found her clit. It is erect and dying for attention. Without hesitation, I pinch her clit with careful grace. Jenny stops kissing me as she takes in a deep breath.

"Oh God!" She gasps.

Paralyzed with pleasure, I continue torture Jenny as I rub her ultra sensitive clit and nipple. Jenny is gasping for air with each rub of her clit and nipple. She holds on to me for dear life as I gently pull on her nipple.

"Please..." She begs. "Don't make me cum yet."

I ignore her pleas as I rub her clit even faster. Leaning against me for support, Jenny moans as she falls into an ocean of pleasure. She moans and groans as she rubs her ass rub against my ass. As I continue to rub her clit even harder, I feel a gush of warm liquid splattering against my hand. As if all the energy in her body has evaporated, Jenny's whole body turns limp and frail. Still clinging on me for support, Jenny looks at me with a surprise look on her face.

"Holy shit, bro!" Jenny gasps. "Where did you learn to do that?"

I would like to tell Jenny that I been with other women through one night stands. But I knew better than to talk about that. I want Jenny to think I am a natural born lover than a pervert.

Because tonight it is all about Jenny.

As I take her to bed one of the beds, I lay her down like a priceless jewel. As I stare into her deep blue eyes, I kiss her on the lips without thought. I feel her hands caressing my back as I take off her pants. Before I could take her white lace thong off, Jenny holds her hands up to my face.

"Use your teeth." Jenny gasps.

Using my teeth, I pull Jenny panties down to expose her clean shaven pussy. I feel my mouth turn dry as I stare at that tight wet pussy. Jenny looks down at me as she shoots me a lewd grin.

"Like the view?" Jenny asks.

I can only nod to Jenny's words.

"Stand up." Jenny said as she sits up on the bed. "I got a surprise for you."

Obeying her order, I stood before Jenny. Taking hold of my zipper, Jenny unzips my pants and pulls down my underwear. There she sees the prize that made her pussy even wetter.

Standing at seven inches, my cock is not a monster like the ones on porn. But it is enough to make Jenny's eyes widen with pure lust.

"Wow!" Jenny said as she rubs my cock with her dainty hands. "You must make the women scream with this bad boy."

Before I can thank her, Jenny lowers her mouth on to my cock. I feel no teeth as my cock goes into her mouth and out. Licking the tip of my mushroom head, I moan with ecstasy as she licks the piss hole of my penis. Taking my cock back into her mouth, she sucks my cock with such grace. I groan with joy as Jenny sucks harder on my cock. I can feel the pleasure building within my lower abdomen as Jenny sucks harder.

I guess God really loves me.

Before I could cum, Jenny takes her mouth away from my cock. Bewilderment took over my mind. But my mind soon clears up as Jenny takes off her shirt and spreads her legs.

"Come on." Jenny said as she plays with her pussy. "It's all yours."

I did not need encouragement.

Pressing my cock into her pussy, I feel her tight wet pussy engulfing my cock. Stroking Jenny's pussy with my cock, I feel her pussy tightening up on me. While my cock spreads her pussy walls with each stroke.

"Oh Jack!" Jenny screams. "You fucking bastard! Fuck me harder!"

I take my cock out of Jenny's pussy, only to stick it back in even harder. I must have hit her G-spot for she screams louder than her Ipod.

As we fuck like animals, I feel the pressure growing bigger within me. I know I am not going to last much longer with each stroke. But I try my best to hold in my seed as I continue to fuck Jenny's tight twat. The effort is futile.

With a sudden jerk, I feel bliss enter my mind as I shoot my load into Jenny's pussy. My hot jizz is too much for Jenny, for she took her legs and pulls me in deeper into her. Her pussy squeezes the life out of my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fucccccccccccccccccccck!" Jenny wails as she cums all over my cock.

As we breathe deeply, I stare into her deep blue eyes. She stares right back at me as she gave me a tried smile.

"I love you, Jenny." I said as I kiss her on the lips.

Jenny and I made out for what seems like forever. When we finish kissing, Jenny shot me a smile that belongs to a lover.

"I love you too, Jack." She said as she touches my face. "I love you so much."

Within moments, we mad love once again.

***

The sun shine through the curtains as Jenny, and I, lay quietly in bed. We are cover in sweat and semen as we enjoy each other company. As I kiss Jenny's forehead, I feel Jenny hands playing with my semi-limp dick.

"I am the luckiest brother in the world." I said as I feel her breast.

"Why's that?" Jenny asks.

"Because I made love to a goddess." I said

Jenny giggles at my comment.

"If you only knew the stuff I have done, you wouldn't think so."

I wince to Jenny's comment.

"Like what?"

"It doesn't matter." Jenny said as she kisses me. "the only thing that matters is that I have you."

As we made out, a question pops into my head. When we stop kissing I gave Jenny a curiosity look.

"Why do you love me?" I ask Jenny.

Jenny gives me a weak laugh as she gives me a reinsuring smile.

"Do you really want to know?" Jenny asks.

I nod my head.

"Well..." Jenny said with a blissful smile. "it was a long time ago. Remember those assholes that harass me back at my old job?"

"Yeah?"

"Well..." Jenny trail off as she remembers the memory. She has a huge smile on her face, that tells me that it is a good memory. "I remember getting off work at a late hour. I see those assholes that keep on bugging me not too far away. Before they could spot me, I see you, and a whole gang of black men, coming up towards them. Before they knew what happen, you beat the living snot out of them."

"You saw that!" I gasp.

"Yes." Jenny said. "I saw the beating you gave them. Before you left, you gave them a stern warning not to bug me ever again. Since then, I started to develop deep feelings for you. Until, I realize you are what I always wanted in a man."

I feel a trail of tears coming down from my eyes as I stare into Jenny's eyes. I feel a new source of happiness taking over me. Something that is so alien that it hits me harder than any punch.

"What's wrong?" Jenny asks as she notices the tears coming down from my eyes.

"I am happy." I said. "I had been hurt so much in my life. I never thought I could find someone who will love me back. I am so glad that I am wrong."

Jenny kisses me on the lips once more. Her smooth lips tame the tears that came out of my eyes.

Whatever happens for now on, I know everything is going to be okay. As long as I have Jenny's heart I am invincible.