Forbidden Lovers

Story Info
Private Taylor "Danish" Barrit loves femboy pilot.
1.9k words
4.26
20k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed in relief as the drop ship finally docked with the PCS Sentinel II. The mission was grueling, long, and uneventful, which to be honest is perfectly fine but a little nerve racking. I had been planet side with Jet, Blackburn, and Dizzy for two days; that was what really racked my nerves. Soldiers go years without any contact with lovers, so two weeks away from mine seemed like it would be no big deal. Oh, how much more wrong could I be? I found that waking up without him in my bunk was near sickening, not being able to watch him squeeze his large round ass into him tight pilot pants made me agonizing horny. And on top of it all we had to stay on our up most guard due to "possibly large enemy movement" that turned out to be no more than a migration of yak-like native animals.

My home, the Sentinel II, seemed oddly clean compared to the mud and sand caked huts and "outposts" we bunked in. As the ramp lowered sending near blinding light through the drop ship I started to realized how filthy my squad and I's armor really was, Hell, Dizzy has grass growing on his shoulder pad from when he took a spill, Blackburn's back padding was practically mud from a slip, Jet had mush plopping off his boots every time he took a step, I had sand in places I couldn't imagine were possible in the full body armor suits and I had so much caked mud from missing a step and taking a swim that I was a walking ecosystem. But despite the way we looked and the lack of action we were met with the same applauses and our lieutenant telling us we did good for a couple of savages. We just waved, and thanked the small crowd. I saw Alex, he was smiling and laughing, he mouthed the word "shower" between laughs and I nodded. Heading almost directly to the shower, stopping by the mechanical bay to drop off my suit.

"I can't believe how much mud and sand can hinder the suits" Jet groaned, rubbing his neck.

"Yeah," Dizzy added. "I can't wait to see my bed" we all laughed and agreed.

"You guys don't have sand everywhere?" I asked curiously.

"Kid, if sand got in your suit that means ya didn't have it on right," Blackburn said in his usual stern voice. I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Well, I'm gonna hit the shower" I tried to chuckle off my awkwardness. I'm still the greenest of my squad, a close second to Jet. I made my way through the maze of hallways to the shower, I walked over to my locker and began to strip, starting with my t-shirt, causing my dogtags to jingle. I looked down over myself, I had an average body for a Terrain Raider, not as many battle scars as the rest of my platoon. I had very short brown hair, I was six foot three inches, and a face that Alex calls overwhelmingly dominant.

"You know you really do smell like a swamp" I heard from behind followed by girly giggle. I chuckled a bit as well, when two tiny light blue arms wrap around my lower torso, suddenly the arms turned purple. "I can hardly reach all the way around you".

"Are you calling me fat?" I tried to act as offended as possible before I made the arms unlatch and turn myself around. The small purple alien turned blue once again and giggled. He was wearing his bed clothes which consisted of one of my old tank tops that hung loosely on him, but the story is that he had the shirt since boot, and pilots gym shorts which couldn't contain his ass if it tried. Which I'm more than happy it can not contain. I quickly grabbed his round butt and pulled him against me. He looked up passed his shaggy black hair with his deep purple eyes.

"Mmmmmm, did someone miss me?" He teased. I chuckled and kissed him lightly on the lips. He just smiled and moved his arms up around my neck "hurry up and go take a shower I wanna give you your homecoming present".

"You need to prepare yourself" I smiled and leaned in close. "Because it's been two whole weeks".

"Oh, YOU poor thing~" he teased. I just smiled and massaged his butt even more.

"I'll be the one saying that later tonight" I chuckled and kissed him again.

"I hope so" he smiled and broke our embrace, walking away, swing his hips making his voluptuous butt and thighs jiggle just a bit with every step, causing me to grow a bit below the equator. It took me all of three minutes to get washed and reclothed in clean clothes.

"May I come in?" I knocked on my door gently. I looked down the hall a bit and saw the guys from squad three walking toward the mess hall area. Probably for dinner but since I shared my room with an pilot we could eat in the room.

"Oh, yes, sir" I heard from the other side of the door. I smiled, knowing good and well that tonight was gonna be a good night. Swinging open the door the scent of dinner hit my hungry stomach like a sucker punch. Alex stood next to the table, he was slightly purple, I had no idea why, I walked over to the table and he quickly pulled out my chair.

"Oh, someone is being very obedient today" I smiled and took my seat. Since our first session of this I had control over Alex, if we were in this room together and alone we were one of two things; master and slave, or boyfriends. Today, along with most of the time, it was master and slave.

"I always am, master" he smiled and bowed.

"Did you eat?" I asked sternly.

"Of course, master," he answered quickly.

"Good boy, do you want dessert?" I smiled at him and he turned a little more purple, but didn't answer. So I asked again more stern this time "Do you?"

He nodded silently.

"I can't hear you" I smirked, I always loved messing with him.

"Yes, sir. Please, sir" he quickly answered.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"A cock-sucking slut, sir" he answered.

"Who do you belong to?" I ordered.

"You, sir. And only you" he turned a deeper shade of purple.

"Good boy" I tapped my foot on the ground wanting him on his knees under the table, he quickly obliged. Knowing how much he loved the smell of "me" I undid my pants and let my junk flop out, I was about eight inches. Nothing special. "Only admire and sniff for now, slut" I smiled as I felt Alex wiggle inbetween my legs and his breath against my shaft causing my to grow into a half chub. After a while he started using his tongue.

His tongue was as soft as ever, covering every inch of my shaft and balls with his drool, causing my shaft to strain itself from being so horny. He started sucking on the head of my shaft, I curled my toes as he ran his lips and tongue all over my shaft before coming back to my head, flicking his tongue against it and trying to take the shaft farther in his mouth. I moan softly from the attention, feeling the stress and everything rushing from my body, I groaned grabbing Alex's head and shooting my cum like jet streams into his mouth. I started panting, not quite finished with my meal but having lost all interest in it I stood up, my shaft still hard as a rock, I grabbed Alex's arm and pulled him from under the table

"Master?" He squeaked out playfully as I stood him up. But quickly forced him down onto his bed, pulling his ass into the air, I made sure he knew how badly I was going to fuck him, pushing my shaft against his ass. "Mmmmm~" he groaned

"Are you ready, slut?" I growl, hooking my fingers around the waist band of his shorts, his under wear felt a little strange but I pulled them down without delay, staring back at me was the usual ass but they were encased in lacy black boycut panties. I smirked and swatted his ass. "I'll forgive you for not listening to my order earlier. Only cause of these" I said pulling the shorts all the way off.

"Hnng" he groaned, shaking his ass around to taunt me. I smiled and pulled the panties down, only enough to expose his asshole. The hole was already wet, he was prepared so I just rested the head of my cock on his tight hole, he let out a squeak before I quickly shoved my shaft into him in one swift movement, Alex arched his back so hard he looked possessed while releasing the loudest moan I've ever heard him utter, I just groaned but I started my movements.

I started with slow but powerful thrusts, that grew in speed. I moaned softly as Alex let out girly moan after girly moan. I grabbed his hair from behind and his moans grew louder as I continued my assault, he looked back at me and I didn't know if he knew but his tongue was hanging out. I looked down at his asshole, I always loved the site of my white skin disappearing into his purple jiggling ass with every thrust. I grabbed one of his thighs as I pulled out of his ass, I quickly flipped him over and returned to my assault, grabbing his hands intertwining our fingers, I loved the site of his tiny shaft and small balls bouncing in and out of site through the leg hole of his panties, my trail up his body to his chest, leaning in I placed a love bite on his left nipple eliciting a loud moan as I thrust in ajd out of his body, I leave kisses on my way to his right nipple where I place another love bite but I tug gently on it causing him to squeal in pleasure.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" He squealed right before he started bucking and moaning as I pinned his arms on the mattress, smiling up at him I continue up to his neck and place a soft kiss before biting his ear lobe, continuing my attack on his ass slowing only a little to allow him to calm down. I sit up a bit to look him in the eyes, he stares back with hungry eyes, panting as I lean into the lunges from the mattress kissing me passionately, I groan in pleasure, releasing his hands that quickly wrap around my neck I moan into his mouth, nearing my limit. Breaking the kiss only to quickly catch his breath, he engages into the kiss again, shoving his tongue into my mouth, I moan loudly, as I shoot my second load of the night into his tight, now sissified ass. "Aggggh~" he moans into the kiss, that slows.

"Mmm"I moan as I feel my cum fill him up. His arms flop down onto the bed as we break the kiss, I withdraw my now softening cock from his ass. "Hurry up and clean me, slut, then get your pants on."

"Oh~ yes, sir" he moaned, he hopped off the bed, pulling up his panties and grabbing his shorts, sliding them up as he engulfs my cock in his moist mouth, quickly and almost easily deepthroating me, flicking his tongue all over my cock. I moan softly before pulling my cock from him. Fixing my boxers and collapsing on the bed, he quickly wiggled into my arms and we both fell asleep happy, less horny, and stress less.