Forbidden Memory

Story Info
She is visited by her lost lover one last time.
1.3k words
4.07
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped the window frame fiercely and stared blindly out the large window. Her eyes moved without focus to the brilliant summer day before her. Her thoughts swelled through her memory and she bit her lip to prevent the tears that were edging to the surface. Her breathing shallow, she closed her eyes and let a single tear glide down her pale cheek.

Her eyes fluttered open to the hand that slowly rested onto her slacked shoulder. The warm body moved close behind her, hindering her ability to turn to face him. The hand ran up and down her shoulder, not sexual but reassuring. A second hand reached the opposite shoulder and continued in its partner's fashion, and slowly massaged her neck.

She felt his breath against her neck as he softly kissed her shoulder and rested there. She closed her eyes and bit back more tears, as if the touch was torture. His lips moved to her ear and whispered gently, "Please don't cry love. I'm here. I always am."

She kept her face away from the soft lips. A hand caressed her cheek and he held her chin gently, forcing her eyes to rest upon his face. He saw the deep wet eyes and kissed her lips softly, asking for an invitation. She raised an arm around his neck and laid her forehead between his collarbones. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her close to him.

"I'm here now. Don't you love me?"

She looked up sharply into his eyes, saddened by his question. He looked at her desperately.

"Of course I do. But you..."

He placed a finger to her lips and quieted her.

"It doesn't matter. Not now."

He kissed her again, softer still. She returned his embrace and opened her mouth slightly. He quickly took advantage of her invitation and let his tongue explore. He was met by her tongue and slowly let a smile escape his lips.

When they parted she was smiling and massaging his neck with her fingers.

He quickly kissed her neck and shoulder, his desire obvious by their close embrace. She let her head roll to the side while he kissed. She moaned softly enjoying this act of seduction, which he knew, excited her. He bit her and listened to her gasp, then licked quickly to wash away the pain. She smiled deviously aware of what was to come and he nibbled down across her chest.

She stopped him as he bit through her dress to her hardened nipple. He raised his eyes to her and met her smirk with his own. She held his chin and kissed him deeply, biting his lower lip as she moved away. She kept eye contact and slowly led him to their room.

She positioned him before the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. She ran her hands across his chest, spiraling and circling. He closed his eyes and held her hands as they ran over him. She slowly edged him to lie on the bed and straddled him beneath her. He opened his eyes to see her pull her silk dress over her head exposing her bare chest. His eyes drank in her beauty and his hands moved with a life of their own over her thighs.

She leaned close and kissed his lips then down his neck. His hands reached around her ass and felt the lace thong she was wearing. He playfully snapped the elastic band against her thigh, to which she stopped kissing in surprise. She quickly bit his neck in acceptance of the game. It was his turn to moan as her tongue soothed the bite mark.

He massaged her breasts as she licked his chin and he quickly cupped her pussy with one hand. Her excitement heightened, she moved farther down his body, unfastening his jeans and pulling them down with her. She took them off and did similarly with his boxers. Keeping his legs straddled between her, she could see his excitement. She stopped in front of his crotch and eyed him greedily. She stole a glance at him and he mouthed, "Yes". She smiled. As if she needed his approval.

She took his cock into her mouth and massaged his thighs. Her hands traveled softly, tickling his nerves. Her tongue flicked quickly against his hard cock and she sucked deeply. He moaned louder from both stimulants and ran his hands through her hair, encouraging her. She took him deeper in her mouth and moved out. She pumped harder into him and listened to his breathing speed. She was unaware of her own desire growing and her own quickening heartbeat. She moans softly, enjoying his warmth in her mouth. She cupped his balls and fondled them absently to his delight.

Moaning, he came in her mouth, to which she swallowed hungrily. She smiled and licked back up his body, circling his nipples before he pulled her up to meet his lips. She still straddled him as he viciously kissed her. His hands reached down her back to her underwear. He pulled them down past her ass and down her thighs leaving her completely exposed to his eyes. His excitement returning, he cupped her cheeks and pulled her close to him. She moaned as she felt his throbbing cock against her swollen pussy. She desired him and rubbed her thighs against him.

Aroused by her moans, and unable to take her tease, he pushed her to her back and straddled her. He held her wrists above her head and smiled at her. He was through playing. He ran his hands down her bare chest and over her thighs. On his hands, his tongue circled her outer lips and tickled her clit. She grunted with pleasure and kept her hands as he has positioned, unable to move. He let his tongue explore her folds and flicked quickly, stimulating every nerve in her body.

He sucked and licked her juices. He loved the taste of her and his nostrils were drowning in her familiar husk. He was becoming hard again, and bit softly, excited. She gasped but sighed as a new wave of pleasure washed over her. She arched her back while her breathing came harshly.

"Yes." She panted. He was teasing her, knowing it was not his tongue she craved. The agony excited her more and increased her moaning. She moved her tips to his efforts and let her eyes roll back in their sockets. She trembled and ached for him to enter her. It aroused him to see her struggle.

Overcome with passion he gave into both desires and pushed into her now slick pussy. They moaned together, both relieved and newly excited. She moved her thighs as he pumped with her. He was coming close to the edge again but refused to let this fit of passion end so abruptly.

She ran her hands over his glistening body and panted louder with every trust. She began to cum and tightened the grip her thighs had around his body as she reached her peak. With her enthusiasm taught, he thrust harder making her shudder in orgasm. He met his climax after her and fell against her, too exhausted to move.

They lay together and she closed her eyes. He rested his forehead against hers and kissed her lips one last time.

"I love you." He said as his breathing began to take its normal rhythm.

She bit her lip and opened her eyes. The window's light dimming as the sun slowly set across the still landscape. She let her eyes catch focus as the last rays of day slipped into oblivion. For all the fighting; for all the pain; for the loss she caused; she cried. He was gone now, forever.

She whispered, "I love you."