Forbidden Sweets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go into that bathroom and I'll fuck your brains out," he groaned. I looked at him in horror.

"You are kidding, right?"

"No," he said, ruefully rubbing his swollen cock. We sighed and I rearranged my clothing as he drove me back to my car. I followed him out to the main road and he pulled over and stopped.

"I'll be there about a quarter after nine, ok?" he said. I blew him a kiss and a smile and we drove our separate ways. I would be waiting outside when he arrived. I was going to make the most out of our short time.

About nine I went outside and lay on the concrete of my front porch. I had on a pair of jeans and my college sweatshirt that zipped. I was bare underneath and had it zipped about halfway up. I heard a car approach and snapped out of my reverie. It was a Suburban. I was about to lie back down when another set of headlights sliced the pitch of the night. I had left the door open for him to park in the garage. He swiftly backed in and I was there to shut the door. He alighted from his truck and smiled at me.

"Hello, Hon. I want to wash my hands. I smell like fish, I fear." I laughed and pointed him to the hall bath. I went a few more steps and sat on the stairs. He finished and came over to me. He kissed me softly and I asked if he might like to go upstairs to my room or outside.

"Where do you want to come, inside or out?" he asked seductively.

"Either is fine."

"I think I prefer the bed..." We started up the stairs. Entering my room, I stood a little uncertainly next to my bed. He rescued me. Holding me lightly against him, he proceeded to relax me. He trailed his tongue from my collarbone up to my right ear. His beard, even softer than I remembered, added to the wonderful sensation of him gently licking my ear. I sighed orgasmically and he kept me from falling, as my knees grew weak. He drew me to the bed. Because our time was limited, he went right for what he knew I liked most. He unzipped my sweatshirt and stroked my torso. He alternately kneaded and suckled on my breasts. His kisses became different. Because I was still an inexperienced kisser, he was soft, gentle, and careful. It was wonderfully romantic. He unzipped and removed my jeans with one hand. Suddenly I couldn't get out of my sweatshirt fast enough. I lay quivering, waiting for his tongue. He didn't disappoint. He took me while fingering both my pussy and anus. It was spectacular. I came quickly, but I didn't mind. I had half my body hanging off the edge of the bed, and he pulled me up and lay me down so I was lying on my pillows.

"Don't want you to fall off, honey," he said in a silky voice. I opened my eyes and found him looming above me, his cock hovering inches from my face. I closed my eyes and reached up. I guided him into my mouth and cherished each moment. I began to swirl my tongue around him and let him hit the back of my throat. Through heavy lidded eyes I smiled at him around his cock. My tongue caught that little spot and he moaned. I began to tease him.

"Don't tease me," he warned. I smiled again and picked up speed. Abruptly he pulled out and moved in front of me.

"I want you," he said. I parted my legs and he entered me smoothly, cutting to the core. For about a dozen strokes I just held on to him and let the waves wash over my body. Then he pulled out. He lay on top of me as I began to speak. He stroked his cock over my pussy, but not in. I groaned in dismay.

"Now I'm teasing you," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"That's...not...fair...I...could...kill...you..." I growled. He grabbed my ankles and lifted them in the air.

"Do you want it in the ass?" he asked.

"I want it everywhere," I moaned.

"I'm going to fuck you hard!" he exclaimed. And then I felt the incredible tightness and pressure. I loved it. I wanted more. He was stroking furiously.

"I think you like this," he panted amid my moans of pleasure.

"I think I want you to fuck me harder!" His strokes were frenzied and I couldn't get enough of them. I gripped his back tightly.

"I'm going to come!" he said. His deepest strokes here took me over the edge. He was close behind and collapsed to the side of me. He grabbed me and held me to him. Sweaty and shaking, we panted, I draped over his chest. When we had finally recovered, I lifted my head in a Herculean effort. I could see him grinning in the darkness, eyes closed, head against the pillow. We had to rouse ourselves, and he went to take a quick shower.

And the next day, back to being friends.

12