Forbidden Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you are thinking about Susanne Falkenhag, you can forget her because her husband has told a friend of mine that he is going to solve their problems. I don't have any plans for the time being and even if I had, Ronny or Robin would not be included in those plans. But I'm not going to refuse to have lunch with any of them or not even stop to give Ronny a hug or a kiss on his cheek after a pleasant lunch. But anything further with any of them is out of question. I've never said that you a genuine bad man or accused you to be any kind of crap. You are a good father to our children and have many other advantages but at the present time we have got serious problems"

"Yes, and all those problems began with Ronny's courting and Rosalie's male pig trap talk about me for getting you to be an easier prey for Ronny."

"Ronny seems to be a real ghost in your mind. What about your own attempts with Susanne Falkenhag. I've barked about that because I know you haven't tried any tricks so far but don't try to use her marriage problems for your own advantages."

We ended the conversation. Even though I knew that gossip spreads fast in small towns, I was a bit surprised about Annie knowing about my innocent meetings with Susanne. Annie went to bed and I saw a film on TV before I went to bed.

On Saturday I left early, first to my job and then to the mall where I met Susanne at a crowded café. We had a pleasant talk for a half hour and even took a half-hour long walk in the nearby park. We decided to have a short coffee date next Saturday again. My problem with Susanne was that I really didn't know anything about her feelings for me. Maybe she had no intentions at all to let it go further than friendship. On the other hand, if she was interested in an affair, I didn't wanted to give her any false hope about that before Annie and I had decided to go different ways. It was a difficult situation, indeed.

The annual garden party at Annie's job was held next Friday, and immediately after I had left Susanne at the mall, I decided that next Sunday was high time to clear my mess. My plan was very simple. First let Annie choose between me or leave me. If she left me, I would tell Susanne that I was in love with her and wanted to have an affair or even go the whole way living together if she preferred that. For the kids sake Annie had to be the first choice but as far as I could see the risk of loosing both of them was at least fifty percent.

The company garden party was a very popular old tradition and the new owners intended to let it continue as usual. The simple reason why it was held behind a factory was that there was a nice natural park in a peninsula between the building and a lake. It was perfect place for the annual garden party but useless for anything else because it was under protection due to the fact that under the soil there were found remains of a Viking village. The old owners had big plans when they bought the property for a high price.

Some years after the purchase when they were ready to begin their project, the first thing they had to do was pay for a limited archeological investigation, which they ought to have before the purchase. Traces after an ancient village found and the County Administration Board declared it as a protected area, which did the investment worthless for the owners whose appeal to the government didn't changed anything. However, it is a nice place for a garden party and the company used to rent two large party tents, one for the dinner and one for the bar and dance floor. All employers with spouses and even some customers and subcontractors used to attend. Usually around 120 people.

Annie and I had been at the party every year since she began to work there and she had no objections when I told I was going there with her as usual. She had not had any further comments to my questions about the future and I didn't bother to ask. Everything was as usual with one difference. I had made a copy of Annie's key to the side door in her office, which was used when they worked over-time. Just in case she sneaked in there with Ronny or Robin. Silly thoughts but people get silly after a few drinks at a party.

Susanne called me on Friday morning and cancelled our date on Saturday because she and her husband intended to solve their problems during the weekend, but suggested lunch at Monday instead. O.K. for me.

Annie's job closed at one o'clock on Friday and she had her hair done really nice for the party. For the evening she dressed in a new black pantsuit I had never seen before. She was a handsome wife indeed.

When arriving at the party Robin and Ronny, without their stood at the entrance to the party tent and greeted all the guests. We went in there in a line of many people and they only said the same "Welcome" to Annie and me as the others. Robin and Ronny without wives gave me a hint of trouble. I got a feeling that they regarded me as "a mouse the cat brought into the house". I didn't care because I didn't get any positive impression of any of them either. Ronny had some overweight and I noted something strange in his eyes. I didn't know for sure but I suspected him to taken some drug.

The party went on as usual. The old owners had an idea that it was an advantage for the company if people knew each other better. The seats to the dinner table were given in a lottery where the guests were given a sealed envelope containing a card with a number to the seat and three vouchers to the bar. The vouchers are a tradition from the old days when alcohol was strongly restricted. Those who didn't use all three laid the leftovers in a basket with extra vouchers on the bar desk.

When a bell rang, everybody opened their envelope and found their seat. I had got lovely young wives on both my sides. Annie was sitting in a fair distance from both Ronny and Robin. No problems during the meal. When the bar opened and the dance began I noted that Robin and Ronny were away from the bar tent a good time before I noted Robin sitting in a distant corner talking with somebody I didn't know.

Ronny had found Annie and took her to the dance floor. It was difficult to say if they were dancing or wrestling but I didn't care as long as they did it in a public place.

I had watched them for ten-fifteen seconds a rather nice looking woman with a very short skirt and nice legs asked me to dance. I accepted. As it was a slow tune she got very close to me and whispered in my ear, "So you are Anne's jealous husband? Nice to meet you."

"Jealous husband? A jealous husband had crushed that baboon's balls for it's wrestling with my wife. And who are you my love?"

"Rosalie, a friend of your wife."

"Nice to meet you Rosalie, I've heard so much about you."

"Pleasant matters from Annie, I presume?"

"Nothing of interest from her. Other sources are much better."

"Like what?"

"A naked beauty in a wardrobe sounds hot."

"How in the hell can you know about that?"

"You collected some fame on the river and further news are spreading like forest fire."

"Lord"

"He doesn't care. But you are a handsome girl. Even I want to try my luck when Annie and I have split up."

"You are always welcome to try, big boy."

"It depends on what Annie is doing with that baboon."

I wasn't very polite to Rosalie when I mentioned the wardrobe, but why should I after all the crap she had put into my marriage. Annie had seen Rosalie and me close to her now and then during the dance and tried hard, without any success to get some distance between her and Ronny.

Though it was a great party and no trouble so far, I preferred orange juice instead of stronger drinks just in case something still could happen. Rosalie avoided me after our dance but had a good time with one of the junior technicians, who took her away from the party rather early in the evening, which obviously got Robin in bad mood and drinking too much.

Even I succeeded to get a few tunes with Annie on the dance floor. She was almost the usual kind wife again. During our first dance she asked me about my dance with Rosalie and I told her the truth that she was a sexy lady and she had promised me a date if Annie got too far with her wrestling baboon. Annie told me that she really did her best to avoid Ronny. I suggested her even the next dance with me, which she accepted.

Ronny was after her most of the time and she had a hard job to avoid him during the evening. I offered to calm him down but she refused and said that everything was under control, which it was because some of the employees from production had noted her problem and took turns dancing with her for teasing Ronny. During our latest dance Annie got close to me, asked me to "save the last dance for her" and suggested us to have a serious talk when we got home after the party. I got curious and suggested us to go at once but she told me to be patient and have a good time at the party.

But then, only a half of an hour later when I was back from a short visit in the men's room some distance outside neither Annie, Ronny nor Robin was visible in any of the party tents. I asked one of the employees who was smoking just outside the entrance if he had seen Annie or Ronny. He told me that they had gone toward the building together with Robin and one other man he didn't know, probably from the main office.

I feared for the worst and walked to the building.

Due to the party all lights were on in the building why alighted room was not any clue. I decided to go in. To my great luck I could open the back door with my key. At the stairs to the basement I could hear some sounds from there. I sneaked down to the basement.

I had been there once before together with Annie when she worked overtime and guided me in the building when I got to take her home after work. I knew that there were a small gym and a dressing and relaxing room with a shower. As far as I could remember, there were a comfortable leather couch and two easy chairs at one end of the dressing room. I guessed that the sounds came from there, and when I got closer I heard a woman screaming.

With my ear against the door I could hear a woman, whom I now recognized as Annie screaming, "No, no, no, don't let him do that to me. Help me, help me."

An angry male voice replied, "Shut up you damn cock teaser. You'll only get what you've been asking for."

She continued screaming, "No, no, no. Help me Robin. You must help me."

Robin shouted, "I'm not here and have not seen anything. Your own problem you damn cock teasing bitch."

Now I knew that they were at least three men in there and Ronny was obviously raping my wife with the two other's watching and probably waiting for their turns. I had no weapon and hadn't seen anything useful on my way to the door. I can hardly pretend to be any experienced fighter, far from that. My wife was in danger and there was no time for waiting for help. Therefore I had to help her by myself as soon as possible.

The only thing I could do was to try getting them by surprise, which ought give an advantage during the first few seconds of action. My other important advantage was that I was almost sober but at least Ronny and Robin had to be rather boozed to do such a stupid thing as raping a married fellow worker.

I opened the door few centimeters but could not see the couch. Annie was still screaming her, "No, no, no." and Ronny was swearing at her for her resistance. I sneaked further into the room and standing close to a locker I could see a topless Annie with her top and bra around her neck lying on the black leather couch wriggling and kicking. Ronny held her wrists above he r head with his right hand and had pushed his left hand inside the waist of her pants in an attempt to reach her pussy. He was not any immediate danger for me.

Now I discovered the unknown man standing at the foot end of the couch taping the action with a camcorder. I understood that Robin with his obviously empty hands was my worst danger and decided to attack him first. I tried to find out his position before I did my attack, but couldn't see him anywhere from where I stood.

It was Robin who found me. I heard something behind my back, but before I could react he had my arms locked in a "bear hug" from behind. Robin shouted: I got you damn bastard."

The unknown man with his camera got a confused expression in his face and aimed at us with his camera. Ronny was too hot in what he was doing with Annie and didn't sop his efforts with her pants. Robin thought that he had the situation under control and wasn't prepared for my action.

I'm member of the local Motor Club. Our club badge is a bit larger than the average size of club pins and most members are wearing in on their leather jackets, even the needle is a bit thicker, longer and even slight serrated. In my opinion it was a bit too big for my jackets why I had it on my belt. I was able to move my right hand to the belt, pull out the badge and hit Robin's hard cock with all available power with the needle. He gave a terrible scream and released his grip around my body. I turned against him and gave him a swing on his cheek so he fell to the floor.

The third man stood as frozen when I rushed against him. He lifted up his arms to protect his expensive camera and his face, but I kicked him hard on his right knee, which got him off balance so I could give him a hard hit in his belly with my left fist and then hit his cheek with my right fist. He fell as a log.

Now even Ronny had noted that he was in danger and took his hands off Annie, who immediately jumped up from the couch and attacked him by scratching him with her nails. I kicked him hard on his balls and hurried back to Robin who was standing up again rather groggy. A new hard swing with my right fist sent him back to the floor where he stayed.

The third man was rising up. I hit him back to the floor. Ronny, whose face now was filled with red stripes as on a War-painted Indian brave after Annie's treatment with her nails, was now wriggling on the floor. I gave him a well deserved swing on his now wells scratched face so even he was laying still and stayed down. Annie kicked and stomped his groin several times with her high heels before she went the still lying Robin and did the same thing to him. Even the third man got a taste of her anger before I took her away from that room after collecting my badge and the video camera.

Neither Annie nor I wanted the police involved in this matter because in our country the law about self-defense is mainly for protecting criminals against their victims. If this matter had gone to a court, Robin and the third man had probably only been fined a small amount and Ronny got a short probation. The usual compensation to a victim of interrupted rape is very low and due to my interference in an early stage I'm sure she hadn't got much but without doubt been fined for kicking the men when they were on the floor. I had probably been fined for using more violence than necessary against the three rapists and sentenced to pay each of them compensation on the same level or higher than Annie would get. In many matters justice and the laws are two quite different things.

Instead we rang for a taxi and went home, made us a strong drink and went to bed, where I comforted her until she fell in sleep.

The next morning Annie whispered in my ear, "Please lay on your back and don't do or say anything."

I replied, "I do."

Annie undressed first herself ant then me and began kissing me everywhere. Her kissing ended at my now stone hard cock, which she began to lick for teasing me for a while before she began to suck it. I felt in the slight difference in her sucking that she was more horny and eager to do than usual. When she climbed up on me and began a slow riding, I could feel the new strength in the squeezing her now wet but tight pussy did to my cock. Neither of us said a word, just enjoyed the best fuck in our marriage. Then when it got closer for her to cum, she began moaning louder and louder until it ended in a screaming when she came. I couldn't resist any longer and released the big load I've been collecting during a couple of weeks.

Then she fell over me and began to cry and begged me to forgive her for all the problems she had caused me. I comforted her and told her that everything was OK and what happened yesterday wasn't her fault. To my surprise she told me that Ronny's rape attempt wasn't her main problem any longer. She was more worried for her behavior against me during the last weeks.

Annie confessed that due to his shy and caring courting she had very soon got strong feelings for Ronny but not strong enough for cheating me. She wanted to wait and see for some time how their friendship developed before she went the whole way with him. Then the expected romantic night together with Ronny on the raft was an exiting thought in her mind and she had some ideas to do at least something naughty if things went as she expected. As it was a paid event in her job, she had not expected any objections from me, at least nothing else than sour comments.

My reaction was shock for her and the cardboard boxes got her really pissed at me. After a sleepless night she found out that the only sane thing to do was to skip the raft adventure because she wanted our children to grow up with both their parents and a divorce was to high price for that event.

To the beginning she was mad as hell at me because I didn't trust her and threatened her as a slut. Then when she got to know that I had been right about what had happened on the raft she began to get doubts about the possible affair with Ronny in the future.

My demands for knowing if Ronny was included in her plans for the future and the gossip about Susanne and me had got her much more worried than she pretended to be. Now she didn't want to do anything for humiliating me except not having sex during a limited time. Before the Company party on Friday she had rang Susanne who had accused her to be a damn stupid if she dumped me. Susanne told her that if her own husband had not gotten his common sense back and wanted to give their marriage a new chance, she had done her best to get me. Susanne had confessed that she and I had never done anything else than talked with each other about our problems and decided to save the marriages as the first option.

Annie had decided that the night after the party she would give me all the sex she had denied me to have during our crisis. Ronny's wrestling on the dance floor and Rosalie telling her that I asked for a date had convinced Annie that she had been and acted as a damn fool but now it was high time for her to be my loving wife again.

She had told Ronny after their "wrestling" on the dance floor that from now on her husband was the one and only man in her mind and she intended to quit the job if Ronny caused her any problems in the future.

It was Robin who had told her at the party that the controller wanted to ask her about some matters he left early in the morning. At first Annie had denied to do any work during the party but gave up when Robin had promised her that those few minutes would be compensated with a paid day off work. She hadn't suspected anything when even Ronny went with them.

At the office she had got suspicious when they told that the meeting was in the basement but robin and Ronny dragged her by force when she tried to escape. Robin helped Ronny to take off her jacket but thereafter it was only Ronny who had thrown her on the couch and got her topless. Her breasts had several bruises after Ronny's hard pinching.

Annie and I cleared up all our misunderstandings and had one more real good fuck before I rang my lawyer, who wanted to see us before lunch. We stopped at his office before we went to Annie's parents for our kids.