Force

Story Info
Ophelia is collected by her Daddy.
1.1k words
4.09
87.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All story elements contained herein are fiction and for fantasy purposes, remember to obey all legal and consent laws in real life, thank you and have a nice day.

*

Daddy was really here, he had really come to claim her. He'd left her a soaked mess on the bathroom floor, telling her exactly where to be tomorrow.

Ophelia shivered in anticipation. Daddy's blackmail had done nothing but unlock a dark addiction to being used by him, and the thought of him manipulating her at whim brought heat to her face, made her wet without trying.

This morning as usual, she'd stripped teasingly for him as she got in the shower. But Daddy wanted more, right away.

"Make yourself cum," he demanded, showing her a picture of his swollen cock, "Daddy needs help."

Her heart was racing in fear and desire. Was her husband even gone for work?

"Do as Daddy says. Now."

Ophelia moaned softly, unable to help it. She bit her lip, kneading her breasts as she gazed into her camera.

"Go on," he instructed.

Setting her phone further out of reach of water but still where she could hit send, she took the showerhead from the wall and turned the heat up a bit, letting the warmth flow across her sensitive skin. Doing this right now was such a risk but Daddy's demands turned her on beyond the thought of it.

Ophelia directed the flow of water between her legs, arching her back a little as it danced across her clit. She sighed quietly, letting the pleasure begin to grip her.

"Keep going," a clip of him furiously working his cock.

She imagined she was sinking down onto his lap, his hard cock slipping deep into her with the force of gravity. Ophelia whimpered, feeling the oncoming wave of orgasm and brought the showerhead closer to her clit.

"Come on, cum for me."

Her knees began to buckle, her legs shaking. Ophelia moaned loudly as she came, allowing herself to drop to the edge of the tub.

"Daddy," she gasped, about to cum again.

"Cum for Daddy."

Ophelia almost fell backwards with the force of the orgasm. The hot water ran between her legs, mixing with the silky wetness of her own.

She turned the water off with a trembling hand, trying to listen for sounds in her home but the hammering of her heartbeat too loud in her ears. No one seemed to be home.

"Good girl. Now get cleaned up and meet Daddy where he told you."

Ophelia's heart leapt into her throat as her screen went black but she did as she was bid.

Calling in was no problem, she'd had more than enough time. And as she slipped into the lace and nets she was wearing under her clothes for him, she could already feel a familiar flush rising across her skin.

Not even the chill of the wind was enough to carry it away. Her heart was racing, as was her mind. Daddy pulled up alongside her in his truck.

"Get in," he said.

Daddy didn't say much on the way to the hotel, just a few pleasantries. He let her in a side door and led her up to his room.

"I decided that good girls need a personal touch," Daddy said, sprawling out on the bed. "And bad girls need punished."

He crossed his hands behind his head and gazed at Ophelia.

"Strip for me," Daddy commanded.

Ophelia's hands were trembling slightly as she did so, mostly out of adrenaline and desire. When she dropped her clothes to reveal the net stockings and black lace panties she'd worn for him, he loosened his pants and slid down the zipper.

"Mmm, good girl. Now turn around."

Obediently, she did so. There was a table behind her, with a leather case.

"Open it," Daddy instructed.

Inside, there was a set of metal cuffs, a flogger, and a vibrator.

"Now, grab that vibrator and get on the table for Daddy. Play with Daddy's pussy," he commanded.

Ophelia knew she was already soaking wet, but this definitely did it.

"Yes Daddy," she murmured.

When she turned around again and perched on the table, Daddy had his cock in his hand, stroking it absently as he watched her.

Ophelia moved back as far as she could go, then sat up on her knees, spreading her legs wide so Daddy could see. Turning the vibe barely on, she brushed it across the top of the lace, feeling how turned on she was already.

Daddy's commands had brought her here, to the point of performing for him and playing with herself. She flushed more, somehow loving it.

With a small moan, she slid the vibe down her slit, feeling the wetness making it easier. She locked eyes with Daddy, making sure he held her gaze with his as she pulled her panties to the side and pushed the vibrator in.

"Daddy," she breathed.

Ophelia turned the vibration up and began to slide it in and out with a series of soft groans. Daddy, one hand working his shaft, began to record her on his phone. She flushed.

"That's a good little slut for me," he said. "Moan for the camera, Daddy wants to save this for a long time."

Ophelia closed, letting her head fall back. She let the groans escape her without a second thought, driven by pleasure into new heights. A spine tingling orgasm wracked her and she almost slipped off the table.

Daddy was there before she realized he'd moved, one hand over hers, driving the vibe into her with more forceful thrusts. Her eyes flew open and she began to whimper with another oncoming wave.

"Good girl," he murmured, "Cum again for Daddy, he's close."

Daddy's breaths were coming in more hoarsely, almost growling. His thumb slipped over the vibe control, turning it up before pressing her hand tighter to it, making sure she still kept fucking herself for him.

His hand grabbed her by the throat, holding her firmly in front of him as he drew closer to the edge himself. Ophelia managed a muffled moan and came in a gushing rush, arching against Daddy.

Nearly immediately after, she felt his grip tighten and with a low shuddering, growl, Daddy came on her, chest, stomach, speadeagle legs and all.

He released her and stepped backwards a couple times, allowing himself to fall backward on the bed.

"Come here and clean my dick off," he called, almost lazily.

Ophelia eased the vibe from her now sensitive pussy and turned it off, sliding from the table to obey.

On her knees between his legs, she licked Daddy's cock clean, slurping up the stray bead of cum on the tip. He groaned softly, threading his fingers through her hair.

"Good girl," he murmured, looking down at her and letting the hair trickle from his fingers. "Get cleaned up in the shower. Daddy isn't done with you yet."