Forced

Story Info
A slave is forced to eat another womans' pussy.
1k words
3.7
57.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girl69
girl69
14 Followers

It's late, I'm not sure exactly what the time is, but I know that it feels like forever since you left me kneeling in the corner. It seems like you have been gone forever.

I don't know where you went, only that you told me you would be coming back with a surprise.

I hear the door open and footsteps approach me. I smell alcohol and the underlying scent of perfume.

Who have you brought home with you? I wonder. You have told me repeatedly that you want me to eat the pussy of another woman, but so far my pleas otherwise have worked.

Now I realize that maybe my luck has run out.

I am your slave, and even though I live to serve you and please you Master, the thought of me being with anyone but you,turns my stomach.

I feel you grab my hair and use it to pull me to my feet. I look at you quickly before turning my gaze downwards to your feet. I know my place, you have taught me well. Your fingers touch my chin and lift my face to yours.

You lean in and gently kiss me, your lipring rubbing against my mouth. I feel myself growing damp from just your kiss.

"SIN, do you have anything you would like to say to me?"

I nod my head, knowing not to speak until you have given me permission to do so.

"Then you may tell me."

My eyes fill with tears as I whisper, "Your slave is very sorry, Master. Your slave was very disobediant and needs to be punished." Tears stream down my cheeks now, because I truly am sorry for disappointing you.

You caught me touching my cunt, your cunt. For you own me, all of me, and I have given myself willingly to you.

Your hand moves from my chin to my throat, and I feel it close around the slave tattoo that I wear with pride.

You squeeze my throat gently at first, then harder and harder, until I can't take a breath. You let go and trail your fingers down my bare chest.

I can feel the emotions swirling inside of you, even though you appear to be entirely calm. I have never heard you yell, have never heard you raise your voice to me. Even while you are whipping my cunt with your belt until I bleed and you force me to cum over and over, you appear to be in complete control.

I hear a sound beside me reminding me that we are not alone. I look at the woman from the corner of my eye. She is beautiful; tall, blonde and thin. The complete opposite of me in every way.

"Please no, Master," I say as I look at your feet.

I know what you are thinking. What you are going to force me to do.

Your hand grasps my throat again and your dark brown eyes meet mine.

"Yes, you will."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I want you to," you reply.

Seconds later you show the woman where the bathroom is. I see you whisper something in her ear, but I cannot hear what it is.

You watch at the bathroom door for a minute then return to me.

Using my hair as a leash, you pull me into the bathroom behind you.

I look and I see the woman urinating on the toilet.

When she is finished, instead of wiping herself dry she simply leaned back and spread her legs open.

You bring me over to her and force me to my knees.

"Clean her cunt with your tongue, SIN," you demand.

You push my face towards her pussy. All I can smell is urine. I look at her cunt, it is small and almost completely bare, with just a small line of hair above her clit.

I try to move my head back, but you push it forward again.

Your hand hits my ass.

"You are going to clean her cunt with your tongue SIN, and you are going to do it now. Do you want to disappoint me?"

I shake my head, the last I want is to disappoint you. Ever. I love you too much.

Slowly I bring my mouth to her waiting cunt.

I kiss the top of it lightly, feeling her pubic hair tickle my nose. Then taking my tongue I run it along her outer lips from the top to the bottom. The taste of urine isn't too strong. Suddenly you push my face right against her open, waiting pussy. I know you are getting impatient.

I close my eyes and begin to lap at her cunt, picturing the way you lick mine. I swirl my tongue all around it, licking up every drop of her urine. I lick in between her cunt lips and then stick my tongue inside her. I can hear moaning above me, but I don't dare stop.

I feel your hand start to stroke my hair. I fuck her cunt with my tongue now, feeling her grow wet. Soon, her pussy juice begins to coat my tongue and the inside of my mouth.

Unsure of what I should do I begin to swallow it.

I take her clit between my lips and begin to gently suck on it.

I hear her breathing faster. I massage it with my tongue. Pausing every now and then to tongue fuck her again.

Her cunt is even wetter now and I am having a hard time not keeping all of her juice on my mouth.

Her hands grab either side of my head and she begins to rub her cunt all over my face. I place my hands on her thighs to hold her still and focus all of my attention on her clit.

I know she is close to orgasm. Instead of going faster, I slow down, taking long, slow licks.

Using the flat of my tongue I rub circles against her clit.

I feel her body tense. She starts to shake, now she is cumming.

I don't stop, I keep using my tongue and my mouth; on her clit, her lips, everywhere.

Eventually I start to slow down, giving her pussy gently licks and kisses.

You pull me away, then lean down and kiss me.

girl69
girl69
14 Followers