Forced Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth stopped talking for a moment. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her kissing Michael. I saw her hand shooting across her glistening pussy. I didn't know. I just didn't know. Was it a big deal? It was another body part like any other? How different was it than shaking his hand? It felt entirely different but if I tricked my mind and told myself that if I was ok with my balls slapping against another man's balls, I can touch Michael's cock.

"You can do it, baby. All you have to do is wrap your hand around it. I am so close to cumming, anyway. I only need a few seconds of watching before I fucking explode. Besides, you know how sexy I think your hands are. I tell you all the time. I love pictures of you choking the shit out of me, and how the tendons in your dark hand flex the harder you squeeze. Please do this for me. Just for a second. That's it."

I slowly move my arm.

"Yes! It's ok. There is nothing wrong with it. It's just another body part. You grip men's hands all the time when you greet them. You can do it."

The contrast was striking. I had tunnel vision, zeroed in on my hand gripping Michael's cock. The space around that image blurred into nothing, leaving only a large dark hand wrapped around a giant pale cock. Anyone seeing a picture of that moment would know there were two different men there. I took note of this because I felt like for some reason I was going to end up in court, that this would be the prosecution's case against me. "Ladies and gentleman of the jury. You can clearly see this is not a photo of a man playing with himself. No, it is a photo of a man getting jerked off by a much darker skinned man."

Guilty.

"Does is hand feel good?"

"Fuck yeah, it so does. It's OK, Jay. You aren't the first straight man to jerk me off. It feels really good. I love how rough your hands are. I can tell you work for a living. You are such a bear."

Michael and Beth laugh.

"I love how timid he's being right now. I want to wrap my arms around him and hold him. Jay, it's OK. My cock isn't made of porcelain. Grab it. Like, really fucking grab it. You don't need to be gentle with me. That's one thing Beth and I have in common. We both love to get abused."

Michael and Beth laughed again and then went back to kissing, leaving me alone with Michael's cock. One might think the weirdest thing for me was holding another man's dick when I am completely straight. That wasn't the case. Don't get me wrong. That was really fucking weird. But the thing I couldn't get past was the angle I was gripping it. I had been jerking off my entire adult life (and a huge chunk of my non adult life). I'm used to holding it from a certain angle. Having been totally familiar with the lay of the land when I viewed it from the north, from the southwest, I recognized nothing.

Michael spoke, "You can move your hand a little, don't be shy. Doesn't it feel weird to be holding it and not moving your hand?"

"Well, now that you pointed it out, it does," I said, surprised I was able to speak. I wondered if I was getting more comfortable. I wondered if I even wanted to be more comfortable.

"Aww, poor baby." Beth said, putting her hand back on my head, applying a hint of pressure. "It's ok to stroke it. Please stroke it for me. Doesn't it feel good to be able to keep Michael hard? All you have to do is move your hand a little, up and down, up, and down."

I stroked Michael's cock, watching my hand go up over his head, towing his foreskin, stretching it until the skin appeared glossy and smooth. Tightening my grip, my hand picked up speed. Michael pushed his body up towards me and I yanked up and down faster. When he pulled a way I slowed down, and then gradually worked him back up to speed. "See what I am saying, Beth? Men know what they're doing."

"Fuck I am so turned on right now. Keep stroking that cock, babe. Don't stop."

Beth pushed harder on the back of my neck forcing my lips down until they were pressed against Michael's head. I could feel his precum on my lips, making every fiber in my body not want to open my mouth.

"I need you to know something, babe. I'm not saying this because I'm the most turned on I have been in my entire life. I'm saying this because I really feel it. I want you to know. I love you. Like, I really love you. I'm in love with you."

And before that moment, I don't think I knew. I felt it, but I tried to fight it. Beth wasn't the kind of girl who could love. She was a force all her own. My choices were to take the ride with her or get off. But now that she told me she loved me, maybe I was wrong. Maybe, I misjudged her all this time. I felt deep inside of myself that I loved Beth back; that we were so good together; that I could do this for her; that I could go against everything I thought I was just to make her happy. If that wasn't love, then what is it? I didn't know. Overwhelmed with emotions, I opened my mouth to tell her I loved her, to say that I would do anything for her. But, before the words could get out, while they were rattling around inside my brain, firing off neurons into one another, rearranging what I once thought was impossible to possible, Beth pushed down hard on the back of my head with both hands, forcing Michael's cock into my mouth.

"YES! FUCK! YES!" She screamed.

Her fingers in my hair, pushing and pulling my head up and down, I jerked Michael off while my mouth pumped his cock, my warm rough tongue sliding along his shaft. His body pushed and pulled with the suction of my mouth. The suction of my mouth pushed and pulled with the pressure of Beth's hand. I finally saw what was happening. I finally understood. Beth knew she could never give Michael the best blow job of his life- not with her mouth. Where Michael's sexuality fell on the spectrum made it impossible. But... she could give him the best blow job of his life with my mouth. That was what this was about all along. Knowing Beth, this was her plan before I drank the last shots at the bar, before the three of us headed out that night, fuck, maybe as soon as she found out Michael was coming to visit, Jesus Christ, maybe as early as the first day we met.

Michael's dick pulsed inside my mouth. I felt the cum surging through his shaft against my fingers, and then against my lips. He moaned, and Beth pushed down as hard as she could. I had no fight left in me. So much had already been stripped away. Every notion I had about myself left the moment my chin pressed against Michael's balls, at the moment I couldn't breathe, at the moment my eyes watered, at the moment I gagged and felt the sting of stomach acid and tequila burn the lining of my esophagus. This was it. I had crossed a line there was no coming back from. I had never in my life dreamed I'd be a cocksucker. Cum shot down the back of my throat and dribbled from the corners of my mouth, dripping down my face and into my beard. Beth refused to let me up. She refused to let me off of Michael's cock. If I'm being honest, I didn't exactly give it my best effort to pull away. Beth came, screaming, "That's it, bitch. Gag on his cock you fucking sissy slut!" squirting her juices into my eyes, mixing with Michael's, causing me to wonder if maybe deep down I have always wanted to suck cock.

12