Forced by the Devil Ch. 01

Story Info
Kai is taken, but why?
2.7k words
4.33
15.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anna_leo_
anna_leo_
20 Followers

My family had once been warm. My mother had died giving birth to my younger sister, June. While I never blamed my sister, because the fault did not lie with her, my father couldn't stand to be around her, much less take care of her. June had been an accident; I guess some could say a fatal accident, but one which I loved with my whole soul. It fell on my shoulders to raise a child ten years younger than I.

Father was relieved when I asked to look after her, and once I had turned eighteen he signed over guardianship to me. He provided me with a stipend, which paid for rent while I had been in college studying nursing. At some point, it had become too difficult to stay in school while taking care of June, and I had to drop out.

I could have left her with father, but I knew she wouldn't have been cared for and probably would have rotted away much sooner. Father doesn't despise June, she just looks so much like mom that he has to have a bottle on hand whenever she's in the room. June just looks too similar to the soul who had given up life for her survival.

I had often felt a pang of sadness, when studying June, but I would have given up anything to keep her. He should have felt the same way.

Father, at one point, had been a brilliant man who I respected before I even knew what respect was. He was like a warm lazy river, guiding me along as I matured and grew. I think something in him snapped when mom died.

No longer did he have any thirst to look out beyond the house walls.

So, June became my whole world, and when she got sick. I felt lost.

Often times, I would look around my world and only see soft gray hues. No color to be seen. My world felt benign.

Every morning now, I awake next to a cold empty space. In our small studio, June would sleep with me every night she could. I at first had resisted, but her warmth and the pleading in her voice would always eventually break me.

I miss her.

It's time to get up, the voice in my head sounds as I stare a beat longer at the untouched side of the bed. Her side of the bed.

I lift my tired head up and look through the soft bronze curtain of hair at my phone.

"Shit." I mutter before lifting myself all the way up. I swung myself out of bed and cursed some more when my feet touched the cold floors. Everything felt cold these days.

I bumbled around the studio trying to get ready to see my friend Delilah. I hadn't seen her since high school, and she was in town for the weekend. I figured my little pity party could pause for a friend who reminded me of better things.

I was still tired from the graveyard shift at the diner, but pushed myself into a simple blue sweater and some black jeans. Shoving my feet into my pair of boots, I grabbed my purse before leaving the studio. I didn't bother with make-up or looking in the mirror.

While June had, had rich dark brown hair and purple-brown eyes, my features were lighter. I had long ago given up on taming my thick bronze colored hair, and I knew if I looked in the mirror I would see tired golden brown eyes. The Japanese half of our bloodline didn't show much in my features except for my almond shaped eyes and pale skin.

I was rounding the corner of my apartment, walking briskly to meet Delilah at the bar we had agreed upon, when I tripped on a foot. I had almost fallen before catching myself on the brick of the wall. My head snapped around to see an injured man bleeding onto the sidewalk.

This was none of my business. Shit, I probably shouldn't have seen any of this! My city, no, the whole state was controlled by the Kito conglomerate. The killings are sort of an open secret throughout all of California. We all know they happen, but very few bodies are found.

Some people just go "missing," especially in bad neighborhoods like mine. Maybe someone takes care of the bodies or something, but this had been my first time seeing one despite many of my missing neighbors..

I crouched down to take his pulse, feeling a steady rhythm. I wrestled with my conscience for a minute before dashing back into my home and grabbing medical supplies.

His breathing is a little more labored when I return, but his heart is still beating steadily. I prod the right side of his chest looking for the wound. God, blood stains his whole body. Lifting his shirt, I catch the bullet wound a little below his pectorals.

A feeling of determination rushes into my body. He's not going to die.

The bullet had, thankfully, entered and exit cleanly through his abdomen. No ribs broken, but working quickly, I was able to stitch him up and bandage him before the bleeding became too severe..

I could have called the cops, ambulance, anyone really, but if he was part of the conglomerate controlled by Kito, and I suspected he was somehow a part of this, then both of us could possibly end up dead. I might have witnessed something that wasn't supposed to be seen. And if the man in front of me was an enemy of the Kito clan, then the hospital would do a fat load of nothing to save him.

I didn't dare to take any chances.

I pulled down his shirt after securing the bandages and smiled to myself. He was hopefully going to be ok enough to walk away before anyone found him. I put two advils, the only painkillers I had in my house, and packed up my medical supplies.

Studying him for a second, I realized he was quite handsome. Though, even while sleeping his mouth was set at a grim line. I wanted to laugh at how perfect the expression seemed on this dark man. He was very tan, almost black, and his hair was so dark it absorbed all light that hit it. His jaw was sharp and covered in stubble. His body was quite muscled, but he seemed almost lean with how tall he was.

With one last glance at him, I walked off toward the bar.

...

My head is going to explode. I kept the tight smile on my face while another greasy trucker leered at my breasts.

"Can I get you anything else?" I offer, while mentally hoping he would just say no and pay his bill.

"Yeah hon, can I get the bill." I sigh in relief. I was lucky tonight.

I pass along his bill and attended to the hree large men sharing a booth in the corner. I appreciated their attention being focused on my face and keeping only to topics that had to do with the diner. The nice tip was always a bonus.

They had been coming in everyday for the last week, always ordering burgers, and they always came in just before we closed.

"Hello gentleman, the usual?" I asked, smiling my first genuine smile all night. It was nearing midnight; I was getting tired.

"Yes m'am." the tallest one spoke. I took their menus and started preparing for closing.

An hour later, I almost cried in relief when I took off my apron and started walking toward my home. I should probably call father soon. He doesn't seem to care if I call, but I make sure to check in on him every once in awhile. I fear he will keep his self destructive tendencies, like not eating or sleeping, if I don't keep tabs on him.

Out of the corner of my eye I see some movement. My heart starts to race. I'm feeling jumping tonight. I continue to walk, but quicken my strides.

Suddenly, a black SUV pulls up next to me. The door slams open pushing body towards the cement. A large hand grabs my arm keeping me up. I feel a sharp sting on my arm before the large figure maneuvers me into the back seat.

An icy numbness creeps into my bloodstream. I'm going to die. I know it. I'm going to become one of the ones who disappear with no trace.

A black bag is thrust over my head. I don't scream. I don't fight. Without looking, I know the three men I've been serving every night for a week are the ones who grabbed me. They still smell of burger grease.

This was deliberate. There is no way I can fight them off and escape now that the SUV is locked and I'm trapped between two large bodies. I drift away.

...

My eyes flutter open on my third attempt. I'm pretty sure the black hood was replaced by a blindfold. I don't feel fabric blocking my mouth or nose, but still can't see anything around me.

I take deep breaths and wiggle my fingers. My hands grasp soft sheets from under me; I seem to be on a bed. A nice one, apparently.

"Kai." the soothing voice calls.

"Yes," I answer, surprised at the raspiness of my voice, "am I going to die?" A dark chuckle rings in my ears.

"No."

Deafening silence is all that's left. I have enough strength to lift my arms and attempt to lift the blindfold from my eyes before a warm hand grasps my wrists and gently guides my arm away.

I can feel my heart trying to lurch out of my chest. All of the nerves and panic rush into me all at once, and I turn my head away from the figure and start hyperventilating. My body feels suffocated, and I break out into a cold sweat.

A hand immediately lifts the blindfold off, and gentle arms cradle my body as I try to claw away. His heat is too much. His skin and clothes overstimulate my skin. I don't even bother to look at him. He's poisoned me I'm sure.

"Shh, It's ok. Come here." He whispers. I'm sure trying to be assuring, but his voice grates every nerve. He scoops my small body back into his arms and holds me close.

I press my ear to his heartbeat, and use the steady sound of his rhythm to ground me to the Earth once more. Breaths become steady and deeper. I calm.

"Kai."

I still don't feel up to looking at him or even asking questions. My mind still calming after what was probably a panic attack.

His smell surrounds me and I push my face into his chest and take a subtle sniff of his scent. An almost purr escapes my throat. A pleased growl accompanies my embarrassing noise.

I turn my head away, but with my body still weak, he grabs my face and is able to swivel my head toward him. I'm forced to look up into the blackest eyes I had ever seen. A thought flutters through my head, those are the eyes of Satan.

"Who are you?" I ask softly. My voice breaking from fear.

He strokes my hair, and his eyes seem to narrow in contemplation. "I am known to you as Kito."

"Why am I here?"

"We found my right hand man on the side of the road looking dead as all hell. Though, he was stitched up and had some pills in his hand. Our doctors say that the medical care probably saved him from bleeding out to death in the street."

"Is he okay?"

"Yes, he is healing nicely and has been walking around for the last few days." He continued to stroke my back in soothing circles. "He couldn't remember who saved him, but the street cameras caught you working on him that night."

"I'm glad I could be of help, but why am I here?"

"At first, I wanted to make sure you were paid for your work or thanked for saving my closest ally, but I didn't expect your to be so... alluring."

"Why kidnap me then?" I was starting to get angry. None of this was adding up. I know he's a powerful man, but his touch is starting to become frustratingly like petting a child.He wasn't fully answering my questions, and I was bitter about being forcefully taken.

"Would you have come willingly if asked to meet with me?" He smirked. I decided I hated that smirk.

"No, I wouldn't have come." I grudgingly admitted. His fingers began stroking my jawline and a little shiver ran through my spine. His eyes hardened, and the black orbs became like a void. I didn't want to be sucked in, so I scanned the rest of him.

I appreciated the view, honestly. His hair was black with blue undertones and his skin was tanned to perfection. I am not very big, only five feet and a couple inches, but his whole body seemed to envelop mine in muscle. He was a fighter, an enforcer, a brute.

He stopped his petting when he realized I was checking him out. Another dark growl released from his throat.

"Please, I am here. I just want to go home." I guess, something about my begging touched him. His face softened, and he put me back down on the bed giving me some space. A sigh of relief caught in my throat.

I was already missing his warmth, and I wanted to throw myself back in,but he was also freaking me the fuck out. This man controls my fate, and I was both intrigued and resentful of that control.

"You are staying with me for the time being." he demanded. My soul seemed to submit, and all resentment and fear disappeared at the undeniable authority in his tone. Fuck, this man commanded my cooperation, my submission.

He pushed my shoulders down, and I lie back on the bed. My head hitting the soft edge of the bed. Tip me over and hear me...

Kito was on me in a second. I hadn't realized that I had been moving my body over the edge, aiming for the plush carpet below me. He gripped my hips and rooted me to my spot by crushing his body against mine. A gasp turned into a moan as his body pressed against mine.

"And where did you think you were going?" His voice peppered in amusement. His hips rocked against mine and every nerve came alive.

"Please, let me go." I knew he could keep me here till the day I died, and no one would stop him. He was a ruthless criminal who had every police force in his grasp. I only hoped that he would take pity on a girl who was naive enough to help others.

Kito's hands began roaming my body. He placed his head in the base of my neck and rubbed his face against my vulnerable flesh. His hands lifted my shirt up over my breasts where no bra could be found. I didn't normally wear one. My large breasts spilled out for him to view.

Hips rocking against mine, he started to nibble my flesh down to my breasts. He stared for just a moment before devouring my right breast.Tongue laving the nipple before sucking violently.

My hands came down to his shoulder length hair and twisted my fingers into the soft waves. I was panting now. His hot mouth sent shock waves to my pussy. Protests died in my throat as he unbuttoned my pants and stroked my bare aching pussy.

"Kito!" I moaned. His face came up to meet mine, and the face in front of me looked contorted. Almost, inhuman. Fear was trickling into me, cooling my fervent lust. My fingers found horns on his head, and my fingers stroked the hard horns as they sprouted from his skull.

My touch was spurring him on. He flicked my clit with his thumb as his fingers plunged into my wet core. I guess fear didn't stop my pussy from gushing fluid into his hand. His canines elongated, and I felt points dig into the soft tissue of my breast. I was close..

"Ahh, Kito."

"Yes, my angel, cum for me." He breathed into the valley between my breasts. He flicked my clit one more time and wave after wave of pleasure rocked my body. My vision became hazy and everything had come alive into color.

anna_leo_
anna_leo_
20 Followers