Forced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan looked him over carefully before saying "You just need to lose the jacket, tie, and vest. Then you both will look the part of young swingers".

This comment caused Dana to blush a bright crimson. Clearly Ryan's jab about the way she was dressed made her uncomfortable in his presence. He hoped her lover maybe would continue with this line of conversation. Her response was classic. With both of their attention on her she had taken no time to turn and grab a glass of wine from a passing server's tray and down the wine like a tequila shot.

It's entertaining to see her squirm so.

Gerald reached for a half-filled glass and tasted a few drops of the deep colored wine, letting the flavor fill his senses before finishing off the rest as he listened to them start conversing about soccer. He chose the time to give them some time to themselves and headed to the bathroom where he proceeded to make use of the toilet stall. Taking the time to rid himself of the unneeded jacket, tie, and vest. Methodically he tucked the tail of his shirt back into his pants and fussed with it until it looked flawless. He waited a few minutes more before going to the mirror and began combing his hair. Afterwards he looked at his watch to see the time. They had a whole 8 minutes alone with each other. It seemed enough time for Ryan to get her to start loosening up.

He returned to where the two were now sitting. His girlfriend looked every bit happy and lost in their avid conversation which still was about their favorite sport. Thinking that they looked rather natural and almost the perfect couple together, there was no sign of guilt or treachery on their content faces. While observing them, he took in hand several more glasses. He glided right up and slid right in between the duo with an ease afforded by confidence borne of his purpose. She had just finished a story about a team member of hers going to Canada. Thrusting the drinks outwards, they both eagerly received his offering. He then took another drink for himself and jumped into their discussion. For the next two hours, he played the amiable partner in their company, laughing at Ryan's sly jokes and told his own long account of what it was like being Dana's loyal supporter in the stands throughout the years. It was an easy lie to tell because it was what he had felt up until discovering their affair. All the while many glasses of imported wine were consumed. The people around them were unaware of the masquerade being portrayed, their eyes only on Dana when she laughed.

The two hours finished in a blur and a stream of people had left before Ryan took note of the late hour.

"It's an hour from here to my cousin Jeremy's house. The sooner we get going the sooner we will be able to get there. We don't want to be the last to arrive, trust me".

"Ryan, why don't you and Dana ride together? It would be safer for me. I don't think I'd be able to keep my hands to myself and you two can reconnect."

Dana was obviously not feeling any pain after the amount of wine he had pushed her way and was weakly smiling and her big joyful eyes locked on him. He took her in his arms and placed his hand in her hair, and pulled a few errant strands out of the way before placing a very wet kiss on her forehead.

"Dana, I hoped you enjoyed yourself and the wine here tonight. It means a lot to me to know you did. If you want, I have no problem letting you spend some more time with our friend Ryan".

"Gerald, you are so thoughtful." Her speech was slurred but it was her contemplative stare and the way that she bit her bottom lip that told him there was another more overt meaning behind her words. Her body was telling him she was extremely aroused and it was hungry for some attention. He imagined what might happen if she would try anything with Ryan while he was following them in his mom's car.

Neither of the adulterers knew how much he would demand from them this weekend or that it would start as soon as they both got into Ryan's vehicle. The walk outside was electrifying for him.

Leading them to his car, with little effort he started the Mercedes and followed them to Ryan's Land Rover on the other side of the parking lot.

Within a few minutes, they were all on the city's main drag strip and Gerald took his phone out and dialed his mother's number. When her voicemail picked up they were turning onto the 405 and the tract of desert highway and advancing their way to Ryan's cousin's house. He left a simple message about having her car back in the morning, and that he was going to a friend's house for some celebrating. He then hit disconnect on the phone but instead of putting it away he prompted the video files and replayed for maybe the two hundredth time the recorded video of his mother's recent playtime.

Still trailing the vehicle in front of him he watched as the rear blinkers were signaled and the Red Land Rover cruised to a stop on the side of the vacant road. He rode right up next to them and opened the car's passenger window.

"In our rush to get out of there I forgot about stopping for gas. It would be way cool if you went to go get some for us. Dana here would safe in my company while you're gone."

Dana was asleep and reclining comfortably back in the large plush seat next to him. It seemed the wine had done its job too, and the better part of the evening was about to commence.

Careening the car in a wide loop, Gerald left them in a large cloud of dust. At the 7-11 several miles down the road he even grabbed the gas can out of the trunk and filled it to the top to add some reality to the cover story. He didn't care to leave them by themselves this instance because he was done with playing the faux patsy anymore and intended to be front and center and let Ryan know his complicit role in the evening's events. If things were going well Ryan would be making his move right now on Dana who was well-primed for anything that he thought to do to her. It was difficult for Gerald to drive back in the state he was finding himself in. His imagination running wild.

Getting Ryan into this had been the only way for this to be possible and the work it had taken to tear down his resistance had been considerable. Continuously Gerald needled the other man over the course of months, on the subject of sharing Dana. But once he found the athlete's weakness all he had needed to do to seal the deal was an email to Dana's friend featuring some videos of Gerald fucking her up her exquisite and shapely rear. Ryan seemed resigned to his defeat and tonight he even acted a little eager, having done a flawless job at the wine tasting, keeping Dana entertained and helping get her keyed up. Gerald never let on about his prior knowledge of the pair already messing around behind his back and his plot for revenge was still secret.

Leaving skid marks on the blacktop of the 7-11 exit, the car tires making smoke as he began journeying back, doing almost twice the posted speed limit on the late-night road. In no time at all he was back where he started and about eight hundred yards short of where the Land Rover was parked. He then cut the car lights off and slowed his speed until he was just sitting in the darkness. The distance to the Rover at this hour he hoped was enough to hide his presence as he gradually snaked his way closer with careful and deliberate effort. Withdrawing his trusty tool of a phone from his pocket he readied the camera.

What his eyes beheld nearly made him drop the phone. Dana was naked on her back with her dress completely drawn up with it practically around her shoulders and Ryan had his hand buried to the wrist inside her pussy. Gerald hadn't expected it but it was quite the depraved act he was seeing. He took a lungful of air and pushed record and opened the driver's side door. She was taking quite the fisting and was so into it that her eyes were twisted shut and didn't acknowledge his presence. Clearing his throat Gerald gave Ryan a signal that he was back. Her lover then began doing what he had previously had been instructed to, keep his face out of the shot and put her through the wringer for the camera. When Ryan noticed him at the door he then doubled the speed at which his arm was slamming its way into her.

To Gerald it looked like torture except for the unintelligible noises she was uttering in sync with the invading hand that was pistoning inside her and her hips energetically shoving backwards into it. All the while streaming rivulets of juice were leaking from her onto the seat's plush interior. The urgent strain of her crest of ecstasy was evident as it was wracking her body, and her desperate voice echoing over and over a manic plea to God. He stood trying his best to capture the eroticism of Dana's submission.

Clearing his throat with a loud cough, Gerald spoke to her with a snide confidence. "Hey Dana, open up your eyes for the camera, babe".

Her eyes snapped open in panic over his sudden appearance and discovery of their tryst but Ryan didn't wait and attacked her right nipple with raptor like quickness, and at the peak of her big orgasm she succumbed easily to the dueling pleasures she was receiving. Her eyes locked onto Gerald's as every part of her quaked in orgiastic delight. As soon as the pinnacle finished consciousness faded away for her and Dana was out. Watching as Ryan plied his arm and eventually extracted his hand from inside of her, Gerald was pleased by the incredible sight he was getting on the camera phone.

Ryan, the newly minted porn star sat up and resituated himself into his seat again before Gerald handed his phone over to his partner in crime. Stepping out of his vehicle in his crumpled clothing, he stood handling the camera. Its focus now was on Gerald as he loosened his belt and let his pants down before lying down where Ryan had just exited. Laying on top of Dana with his weight pressed against her and her nude before him out in the open was a feeling totally new to him.

This is power.

She began coming back to life as he began furtively stroking her clit and took to sucking on her splayed labia folds, abandoning all restraint. Her eyes popping open when he pushed his middle finger inside her and he began to rub the digit up against the slippery lining of her fleshly wall.

"Gerald. Oh my god, oh my god. Please!" she screamed. Getting this strong of reaction this easily only encouraged him to tax his skill and give her all the pent-up energy he had, directing his tongue over her fat nub of a clit, lathering attention over it in long and frenzied lashes. She surprised him by grabbing his head and mashing his head tighter to her open thighs. He retaliated by thrusting two more fingers inside the hot center of her passion, taking her aroused pearl in his mouth and with his teeth put the slightest bit of pressure on it. The musky flavor of Dana's liquid juices hitting his taste buds as the wetness began to empty from the seemingly endless supply within her. He continued to increase his oral chastising until her hips started bucking savagely under his exacting cruelty. Stopping briefly to turn around and look at Ryan.

"You ready for her mouth?" He said before turning back to Ryan.

That inspired a flourish of bustling movement. A second or two later Ryan had rushed around and opened the passenger door side, stood up on the truck's raised panel with his exposed cock above her face and placed the head of it at her mouth. This action caused her to lift-up.

Looking in her eyes, before diving back down for seconds on his erotic feast, his gaze then drifted upwards when Ryan grabbed her head and forced the erection he sported back into Dana's opened mouth. His own senses awakening to the powerful exchange happening before him, the two cheaters playing puppets in this carnal theatre of revenge with the camera still in his hand to capture it. Knowing that what was on the camera would wield immense power over them, that it could ruin their lives. The realization helped something inside him free itself. The six months of brimming anger was brought to the surface as his vitriolic words spilled out.

"You fucking whoring bitch. Ryan, your lover-boy is going to fuck that ass of yours till you can't take it anymore. Can you smile for the camera, slut?"

The shot Gerald was getting with his camera was grainy in the dark but still the detail was good and the vantage point clear enough to catch the action and emotion of things like how Ryan was visibly upset, a face filled with scorn yet he stood there still unmoving. And Dana, she still was sucking her partner's excited member, the derisive comments he'd made had not slowed her in the slightest, in fact she seemed even more animated in her ministrations. The focus of her eyes locked on him and what fascinated him she seemed unafraid of the camera. It was awesome to be right there and see that and know that everything was getting recorded for his own later enjoyment.

"Ryan. It's time for you to get what you have been waiting for."

Gerald saw a response of what he judged to be excitement flash across Ryan's face, the hostile and malice filled expression now obliterated. The man was getting the most exquisite of blowjobs but the enticement of her luscious ass pulled him away from it, he withdrew from her mouth and Gerald himself had to move, so as to get out of the way. Dana grunted in disappointment at the sudden lack of attention. The dance of their bodies repositioned until Dana was laying coiled between the two men waiting seemingly content. Gerald angled where the line of sight of the phone camera lens fixated on the two naked bodies beneath him.

It took them a few moments before Ryan was set on the prize he lusted after. The confidence in his hands as he gripped the cheeks of her round full ass was on display for Gerald who loved this exhibitionist action. Observing that Ryan wasn't wasting any time, the man's left middle digit inch by inch gliding into Dana's dark ring. Also, taking the small effort of getting taking her wetness and smearing it until her pink rim was slick enough that the second finger easily fit into the widening hole. She was lying on her back, legs spread wide as the camera caught the flesh of her thighs and Ryan's backside. Dana murmured a small gratified sound. They both heard the loud popping noise when he forcibly pulled out his fingers from her opening gap, while the rigid hard-on he had looked to be spoiling for some special attention. A thrust forward and he was pressing the head of his cock into the valley between her round plushness. The delicious scene of Dana receiving Ryan anally for the first time ever digitally recorded for his private viewing.

Boom, now the bitch is going to be a porn star whether she likes it or not. And the weekend hasn't even started.

With that on his mind, Gerald's concentration was on directing the action as he watched the two. They were so caught up in their depraved desire that they had forgotten him completely. But his camera was catching every detail. Before the weekend, he would have so much blackmail material that he would be able to demand for the rest of their lives whatever he wanted from Ryan and Dana. And he planned to demand a lot.

12