Forced Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey." he whispered, then kissed the slow smile that spread across my lips.

"Yeah?" I murmured.

"You are the best fuck I have ever had. I love fucking you. Your ass is like a piece of heaven," he whispered to me. "We gotta do this again."

"Really?" I murmured.

"By far, the best fucking lay I have ever had. Not too many guys can take me. Hope I didn't ruin your hole for everyone else."

I burst out laughing. "I think I am just fine."

"Come on, dude – it's shower time...we both stink." Tom broke from my hold and climbed out of bed holding out his hand. "Shower with me."

I groaned and put out my hand. Tom was amazingly strong and pulled me right up and out of bed with ease. He pulled me right into his arms and rewarded me with a warm, soft and sultry kiss.

"Come on. We'll get cleaned up and have some breakfast," he said as he pulled me hand in hand into the bathroom and into the shower. "After breakfast we can lay out and catch some sun."

continued...