Forced Changes Ch. 03

Story Info
Succubus takes her mate home for some fun and games.
10.2k words
4.8
48.4k
68

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

Preview/Spoiler Tags: Futanari, Transgender, Femdom, Reluctance, Transformation, Succubus, Dickgirl, Groping, Teasing, Games

*****

"Hi cutie, what's the hurry? Also, care to tell me why you smell like my wayward daughter?" She whispered into my ear.

"Fuck..."

"Maybe later, if you're nice. Now, are you going to answer me or am I going to have to pry the answer from you?"

"Sh..sh..she killed some dude. I thought she was nice but she's a demon." The combination of running and utter panic had me developing a slight stutter.

Still pinned to her chest with one hand she slid her other hand through the drying blood on my arm. Raising the blood to her lips she little dabbed at it with her tongue. Grimacing she spat out the blood and wiped the remainder off onto my jeans.

"I'm starting to get the picture. I'm sorry we had to meet like this. Maybe my daughter will actually pick up when I call her this time." She rummaged in her pocket before pulling out a small touchscreen smartphone.

Do succubi use cell phones? My world view tilted on its axis and I let the tears flow. I sobbed quietly into the air as she dialed her cell phone. A garbled answer came from the phone as Lexi answered the phone with some sort of expletive.

"Wait, Alexandria don't you dare hang up..." She let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm half tempted to take you with me just to prove a point to her but I'm not that cruel. I still recall the intensity of my own mating with fondness; I can't imagine what she's going through right now." Instead of dialing the phone again she sent a simple text.

[ I have her ]

Not ten seconds later her phone was ringing.

"Yes, I have her... No, she doesn't appear to be injured but she is very distraught...We are on the corner of Fifth and Lexington... See you soon."

"I know what you think you saw but it's not what it seems. A lot of things from our side of the veil aren't. Just give her a chance to explain, that's all I ask." She released me from her one armed shackle hold and spun me around so I was facing her, her hands placed on my shoulders. I could see the family resemblance, but where Lexi was sex appeal, her mom was darker somehow, more dangerous. She looked like a dessert laced with narcotics, delicious and tempting, but ultimately hazardous for the health. I slowly gained control of myself as Lexi's mom gave me an appraising once-over. My body shook lightly as I psyched myself up for the inevitable meeting with my murderous girlfriend. My rapey murderous girlfriend. Man, I sure chose a winner. Oh, wait. I didn't get to choose. I had figured out that anger was a good replacement for fear and the crying stopped.

"You're a feisty one aren't you." Lexi's mom said with a lopsided grin at me.

"Fuck you. Fuck you and your daughter. Fuck her explanation and fuck the fucking things she's done to my head to make me this god damn emotional. I'm leaving. If you want to stop me you're gonna have to restrain me and I won't go quietly this time."

Her grin just grew wider and she held up her pointer finger and made a little circle with it.

"She's right behind me isn't she? Damn, that's so fucking cliche." I turned to look at the creature I still considered my girlfriend in spite of all the evidence telling me it was a bad decision. My fiery anger was doused by Lexi's tear stained visage. She was dirty with some sort of muck and she rocked uncomfortably from side to side sending little guilt elves to dance on the embers with their little feet.

"Sydney, I've done so much to screw this up but you need to know that I didn't murder that... thing. It sure as shit wasn't a person. Do you know what an automaton is?"

A confused look crossed my face as I nodded the affirmative.

"That 'guy' was really a homunculus... an artificially created humanoid. An organic automaton."

"I am sufficiently nerdy to know what a homunculus is." Her eyes sparked with a bit of mirth even in their blotchy state.

"They take the homunculi, implant basic survival mechanisms as well as detection protocols, and use them as mobile detection platforms for 'subhuman undesirables' as they call us."

"Who are, they? Some secret religious cult wackjobs whose sole purpose in life is to rid the world of things that don't look like them?"

"Got it in one." Arching an eyebrow, I gestured with my hand to request elaboration.

"Assuming I believe you, which is dubious at this point, why would you murder him? It hadn't done anything to us yet. I doubt he deserved to die." I watched her closely as she started to inch towards me. Planting my feet I decided not to retreat just yet.

"You're still not getting it. There was no he, no personality, no thoughts, just unblinking obedience. Also, it wasn't the danger, the danger comes after he reports in and templar and seraphim come swarming to cleanse the area."

"You say these things but how can I trust you? Where is the proof? At every turn, you have given me no reason to trust you, even though my chemically doped body tells me to. Show me some proof that what you're saying is true or I will find a way to escape from you." She was a couple of feet away at this point when I realized how powerless I truly was in the face of their overwhelming strength. Living my life as a relatively fit male had not prepared me for this situation. I was used to being on the top half of the strength scale in any normal situation but now I was definitely outclassed. Almost ridiculously outclassed. If they decided to make things physical I would have no choice but to accede to their demands. I had no bite to back up my bark.

I shivered as a chill that had nothing to do with the temperature settled over me.

"We don't have time for this. We'll have to take this tearjerking outpouring of sentimentality on the road." Lexi's mom declared as she stepped forward wrapping me into another vice grip emulating pseudo hug.

"Just be gentle. I know it's pretty disconcerting the first time." Lexi stepped even closer to both of us.

"Uhhh. What's going on? I'm getting a little nervous here," I stammered.

My weight shifted as Lexi's mom leaned back, pulling me with her. She kept tilting until I tried to shift my leg to catch myself. Her leg was in the way as she kept me pinned against her chest. Trying to crawl out of my throat, my stomach rebelled against the gravity that was dragging me toward the ground. Clenching involuntarily against the impending impact my hands flailed wildly in the air. The impact never happened as we passed through the point the ground would have been and kept falling. Surrounded by a strange twinkling light that swirled, I watched as it coalesced into a tunnel as we fell backward through it. Something in my head shifted as reality tore itself apart before my very eyes. I'm getting really tired of passing out all the goddamn time.

~ ~ ~

I awoke with a pair of familiar blue eyes hovering over me. Startled I jerked my head forward and smacked my forehead into hers, clanking together with a loud crack. A flash of pain that mirrored my last conscious memory lanced through my brain. Crawling backward until my back was flush with the headboard I contemplated my current predicament. I rubbed at my sore forehead instinctively mirroring Lexi's actions.

"I see we've graduated to kidnapping. Or would forced transformation rank above kidnapping in crimes? What do you think? Maybe the kidnapping is slacking and you are slumming it up. Come on Lexi you can do better than this. Be the best you can be and all that jazz." Seeing the pain my words caused Lexi sent a stab of regret through me.

"Ughh. Don't look at me like that. Get over here, I'm just grumpy. We need to have some more discussions about the nature of your society and just how come you're so quick to 'not really murder' some 'not really a person'. What exactly was your specialization during school?" Looking away sheepishly, she allowed her hair to hide her face as she crawled forward into my embrace. The pain faded as her familiar scent soothed my frayed nerves and calmed me.

"Before I answer your questions I have something I want to tell you. I promise I will never lie to you. I will protect and care for you as best as I can. I know I have and will screw up and make mistakes but understand that I never mean to hurt you and your happiness is at the forefront of all my thoughts." She stared at me with such fierce intensity it froze the breath in my lungs. Nodding at the look in my face she gave me a brief embrace before answering my question.

"I was kinda encouraged to follow my mom's footsteps as I showed a natural propensity for infiltration and elimination." She mumbled the words into my ear.

I mouthed the words as I contemplated their meaning.

"Wait a second. That sounds an awful lot like an assas..." My thought was interrupted as she slithered down my body, positioning herself between my thighs. She wasted no time snaking her tongue into my pussy as she tried, and succeeded, in distracting me. She pulled away slightly as she set about kissing my mound.

"This isn't getting you out of this conversation," I said with a breathy sigh. Not that I'm going to stop you from doing what you're doing. Oh god. Please never stop doing what you're doing.

"Do you want me to stop?" Her grin belied the truth of her words and she went back to her tender ministrations. I moaned into the otherwise silent room.

"I'll take that as a no."

"Take it however you want, just don't stop. Don't ever stop."

"Never," she agreed. Her eyes flashing in hunger.

I pulled her flush against me as she lathered her affection across my mound gently drawing me higher and higher. She finished me off with a gentle suck across my clit which filled the room with my cries of bliss. Post orgasm the room was filled with my heavy breathing, Lexi's hands caressing my thighs, and ... giggles? I noticed a pair of vibrant green eyes stacked on top of each other in the cracked doorway of the room. They noticed me noticing them and the giggles grew louder but they gently shut the door. Pulling the blanket tight against my chest as I glared at Lexi. She gave me an unabashed grin and shrugged her shoulders as she laid her head on my thigh. I sighed and pulled her up into an embrace.

"Why am I always waking up naked around you?" I asked as she transferred her light massages to my back. Leaning into the motion she pressed harder and I relaxed into her soothing massage.

"I like you naked, nothing wrong with that. Don't you like me naked too?"

"Of course, I like you naked. You're gorgeous. Were you aware we had an audience for your last performance?"

"I would hazard they were there for you as much as me. I suspected, but I wasn't sure how you would react to it and I didn't really feel like stopping." Her gentle caresses stopped and I looked down at her. Shining with mirth her cerulean eyes danced across my face as she tipped her head back.

"Judging by your lack of outrage I would say you're not entirely opposed to the idea of being observed."

"They weren't hurting anyone and if you don't mind I don't really see anything too wrong with that. I mean I would be lying if I didn't say it was a little embarrassing but it was kind of exciting too." Avoiding her gaze I looked around the room. My eyes meandered as they took in the rustic polished wood chairs surrounding a two person table. Through a doorway, I saw a living room and a kitchen. She would have a burgundy leather couch that reeks of old-school opulence. At least, the bed doesn't have any obvious restraint attachments. The bed in question was freestanding with just a headboard and seemed to be custom made because it was absolutely enormous, a good fifty percent larger than a normal king size.

Lexi cupped my reddened cheeks in her hands and pulled me into a light peck. I came to the conclusion that she'd always meant well it was just that her society and mine had such different values that we were going through an adjustment period. Eventually, this would normalize and things would settle down but I had no doubt that some more speed bumps would occur.

"Here's how it's gonna go. I will forgive everything you've done to me so far as long as you're open and honest from now on. If you even think I might question an action you ask me first. Okay?"

"Mmmkay. But I'm not gonna always ask your permission before doing things with you."

"That's okay. I like it when you take initiative, as long as you don't go too far, a la the waitress. I don't really remember the first week we were together but I have a vague recollection that you are much more experienced and inventive than I am."

"Wait. You don't remember last week?"

"Not really, only a hazy fugue of debauchery. Also something about calling you mistress... Not really sure, though."

"It'll be fun to watch you experience things for the first time again. That reminds me of something that they teach us in school, we need a safeword, let's go with...Icarus, that feels appropriate. Now in the effort of transparency, would you like to come shower with me?"

"You get started without me." She looked mildly disappointed as she sauntered over to a closed door, quietly opened it and slipped inside. Damn, can that woman do anything without oozing sex appeal?

Laying my head back onto the pillowtop mattress I exhaled deeply. Stuck in an unfamiliar land with a woman who, although obviously into me, was guaranteed to be full of trouble. Combined with the recently mutable gender identity as well as homunculuses... homunculi?... who may or may not bring something called seraphim down on my head. Yet... I've never been happier. My life feels like it's actually traveling somewhere. Brushing one hand against my breasts, I marveled. I had always suspected I was a little strange but I didn't think I'd ever come to think that anything like this would feel so normal to me. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts. First mind control pheromones then homunculi, no doubt we'll be neck deep in some other sort of trouble before too long. Maybe a case of killer butterflies or something equally strange.

Chuckling to myself I cracked the door to the bathroom and thick steam poured out. I quickly slipped inside and closed the door behind me before too much heat leaked from the room. The air was heavy with humidity as Lexi quietly hummed to herself in the center of the room underneath a large shower head that provided an even misting of water. She was busy washing her hair so she had yet to notice my presence. Grinning mischievously I tiptoed up to her and gave her tummy a goose. I was rewarded with a quick yelp as her eyes flew open and she danced away from me. Overextending on the slightly slick tile her foot flew out from under her causing her to fall. Laughing at the spectacle I examined the layout a little more carefully. It didn't really look like any other bathroom I had seen, there was no toilet for one thing. One wall of the bathroom was covered with a shelf and a sink with a long mirror along it. The floor was covered with a ceramic rubber tile which although textured, obviously didn't provide enough traction for exuberant movement. Eventually, Lexi gave up glaring at me and smiled at my laughter. She did get a strange look in her eye as she held out her hand for me to help her up.

"I don't think so. You just want me to come over there so you can pull me over in some sort of revenge."

She smiled ruefully at the failure of her ploy and hoisted herself onto her feet.

"You do impugn my honor I have only the noblest of intentions with any granted embraces."

"I have no doubt that foul thoughts hide in the recesses of your mind much like a sparkling pond hides the murk that swirls at the bottom."

"You naught but wound me, madam. I shall deign to show that I am naught but a chaste and virtuous creature."

"Oh, we'll have to see about that," I said as I grinned at her and her eyes narrowed.

"What are you up to?" Walking closer to her I reached out and ran a hand along her skin. Tracing a random path across her shoulders I completed my circuit. Stopping in front of her, she reached out her hands to embrace me. Grasping her hands before they made contact I held them in front of me.

"Well, it occurs to that a truly chaste and virtuous creature would not touch a lady inappropriately. In fact, how do you feel about a little wager?"

"Sure, I'm always up for some competition."

"Okay. Here's the deal. The first to orgasm loses. You're obviously are better at the sexy time than I am so I get a handicap. I can touch anywhere in any manner. You, however, can only use that thing that's wiggling around above your ass." Said appendage was whipping around the shower just like cats would before they pounce. She threw me a feral grin and the appendage stopped wiggling and started sneaking its way towards my crotch.

"Not so fast hotshot. We need to set up the prize. Hmm... Since you obviously are always in the mood for sex." She nodded vigorously. "I'm probably not always gonna be quite so accommodating as you would like. Therefore, the winner gets three Edicts. With a capital E. An edict allows the owner to overturn a decision. A no to sexy time can shift to a yes to sexy time, or vice versa. To sweeten the pot, I know you wish to push my sexual boundaries as far as you can, so I will also allow you to use an edict to encourage me to continue even through a safe word. How does that sound to you?" Watching the possibilities swirl through her mind I could almost see drool start to drip from her mouth. I might have made a mistake with that last addendum.

"When do we start?"

"Wait, a quick recap for clarity. I can touch anywhere with anything. You can only use your tail. Winner gets three edicts."

"Yes. Yes. We're starting now." Her tail snaked towards my pussy as she tried to get a head start. Unfortunately for you, I have no intention of playing fair. Guarding my crotch with one hand I snatched at her tail with the other. After a few seconds of probing my fingers and avoiding my grasping hand, her tail retreated.

"You know you're going to have to give up the defense if you want to win."

"That's what you think." I realized the futility of grasping at the lightning quick tip of her tail and instead reached for the base. Grasping her tail firmly in one hand I released the cover I had over my pussy. Like a greased snake she quickly slithered the tip inside me. I gasped at the sudden intrusion but remained focused on the task at hand. Both hands grasping the tail I slid them out from the base towards the middle of the long appendage. So focused was she on what her tail was doing to me she didn't notice as I looped the middle section around my ankle. Getting a firm grip I heaved and her tail popped out of my snatch. Its absence felt cold despite the warm water running down both our bodies. Sliding my right hand up to the very tip I struggled a little as it wiggled in my grasp.

"What are you up to?" Ignoring her question I continued the task of threading her head through the pre-made loop and then once more over the new loop. Sitting back on the shower floor, I gasped, marveling at how close I had come to losing in those few moments I was setting up my ploy. She almost brute forced through my 'clever' strategy. Less than a minute and she already had me edging. She is a force to reckoned with. Now the shoes in the other court. Or balls on the other foot as they say. I chuckled a little as I cooled off in the hot water, Lexi's tail pulling ineffectively at my ankle.

"You dirty little cheater," Lexi said as she continued to try to pull her tail free.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers