Forced Inc.: Power Lady's Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man was coughing and spluttering his body a sweaty mass. Jez looked to the ceiling exhausted but satisfied. "Oh fuck, ohhhhhhhhh." The man was gripping her stirrups adjusting them and Jez gave a sigh of relief.

"No, not finish yet," he replied raising both clamps so her knees were pushed back to her washboard tummy, legs and toes now pointing to the ceiling.

"Uh what I've done it; you've fucked me half to death with it. What more do you want?"

Her waist and butt were now struggling to touch the metal seat. She felt the familiar slimy steel ball from the cocks head. It was pushing against her ass crack the metal now rubbing her sphincter.

"Oh god ohhhhhhhhhh!"

The geek checked his cables he planned take it up a notch or two this time, he'd need all the power he could get. Her ass looked real tight. "Tu, tu!" He thought igniting the machine back into life, "we'll have to do something about that."

The thing began to burrow and Jez's groaned at the new burrowing experience. "Oh shit, aggg, aggg, yes, yes ,yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

Three apartments down a middle aged Latino couple sat in front of their favorite TV show. The picture fizzed and the lights paled then flared in brightness. The wife huffed and puffed in frustration at the power drain.

"I guess that young lady hasn't found that the fault yet." She said remembering how her husband had fawned over the stunning blue suited woman when she had looked in their own cellar earlier that day.

Her husband grunted, reminding himself of her fantastic butt straining in those company trousers

"Hmm? I'm sure she'll get to the bottom of the problem; eventually."

12