Forced Road Trip

Story Info
Female slut forced to obey.
1.1k words
3.63
64.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wakes up early one morning and quickly jumps in the shower. She makes sure everything is washed and completely shaved. She fixes her hair, puts on makeup and tries her hardest to resist the urge the run her fingers between her legs. The skirt feels silky as it is pulled up her long smooth legs. The hem falls just below her ass cheeks. His strict instructions were NO panties. The red shelf bra is put on and fastened in the back. This lifts her tits while keeping the nipples available for any potential use. She picks up the black permanent marker and writes the words he has instructed on the top of her tits, above her nipples... "pig slut". The white tank top is put on next, allowing for her new label to be easily visible. She quickly puts her shoes on and heads out of the door. Her heart races as she pulls up to the truck stop. He ordered her to go inside and purchase a drink. She carefully gets out of her car and walks inside. There are a handful of unwashed grungy truckers inside who instantly start gawking at her. She bends over to pick up a bottle off the bottom shelf. All eyes are on her bare ass. She slowly walks up to the counter and buys the drink as the cashier stares at her in stunned silence. She gets back into her car and heads for the interstate.

An hour later, she arrives at her destination. She grabs her wallet, cell phone, and blindfold and again carefully gets out of her car. There aren't too many people down at the Riverwalk. However, it is a very chilly early morning and her nipples become errect instantly, poking through the thin fabric of the tank top. She walks to their meeting place and places her wallet and cell phone on the picnic table. Her heart pounds out of her chest as she walks over to the overlook on the river. She takes a deep breath as she ties the blindfold around her eyes. Both of her scared hands grip the handrail as she leans over slightly (just enough for the skirt to allow her ass cheeks to poke through).

After what feels like forever, she hears footsteps behind her.

"Katie Michelle Williams. 123 Main Street. Bumfuck, Egypt" (real info not used) Mysterious man reads her contact information from her drivers license. Her cunt instantly becomes dripping wet as she becomes scared. "Do you know what kind of things a sick perverted fuck could do with this information Ma'am?"

She nods her head.

"I cannot hear you!" He screams.

"Yes Sir." She stammers.

"So you always leave your information just laying around? Let me guess, you also go around dressing like a slut."

"Yes Sir." She can barely say.

He laughs as she hears the digital camera being turned on. Within a few seconds she sees the flash go off through the blindfold.

"Your fans are going to know what a nasty little slut you are."

"Thank you Sir"

She can now feel his breath on her skin. He runs his fingers up her thighs to the hem of her skirt and raises it. She feels something cool and wet on her skin and can only assume he is writing something. Again, more pictures.

All of a sudden his hand lands hard on her ass... one cheek, then the other. She jumps. He pulls her hair, pulling her head back. "Don't you dare say a word you fucking slut." He growls in her ear.

She nods.

He takes 2 fingers and jams them into her cunt, hard and deep. He laughs, "already wet are we slut?" He pulls out his fingers and brings them to her nose. She smells her cunt on his fingers. He wipes his fingers all over face as he laughs. "I'm going to have such fun with you cow cunt!" He takes the next few minutes to strip her down and write humiliating things all over her body, complete with "Master's whore" on her forehead. More pictures.

He pushes her to her hands and knees and she can hear his zipper unzip. Her face gets slapped by his hardening cock. She instinctively opens her mouth. "You want this cock slut?"

"Yes Sir this slut wants your cock."

"And you're going to be a good slut and not bite it?"

"Yes Sir, this slut won't bite it."

"Who do you belong to pig slut?" He asks, as she hears the camera being switched to record video.

"This pig slut belongs to you Sir."

"That's right pig slut. And what can your Master do?"

"Master can do anything he wishes Sir. This pig slut belongs to Master."

"Good answer pig whore." He growls as he shoves his cock into her mouth.

At first she gags.. but she recovers and starts to suck.

He reaches down and pinches her nipples with one hand. The other hand is holding the digital camera that is recording video of her sucking his cock.

After a few minutes, she hears the knob being turned back to picture. He takes some pictures of his cock in her mouth.

"I'm going to take the blindfold off of you pig whore, but don't you dare open your eyes! Do you understand me cum rag?"

"Yes Sir."

He pulls the blindfold off as she keeps her eyes shut. She can sense the camera going off again. Then she hears it. Her cell phone being open. He proceeds to take several pictures of his cock in her mouth with her very own cell phone. He laughs. "Do you realize that I could seriously fuck you over right now pig whore?"

"Yes Sir."

"I could forward all these pictures of you being a cock sucking whore to everyone on your contact list."

She mumbles.

"What is that pig whore? You want everyone to know what a cock sucking whore you are?"

She shakes her head no as she mumbles "please, no Sir!"

"What would you do to keep me from sending the pics cum twat?"

He pulls his cock out so his head is just beyond her lips.

"Anything Sir."

He laughs. "anything? That is dangerous slut whore!"

"Yes Sir."

He shoves his cock back in her mouth and pumps as she sucks. Just before he is ready to get off, he pulls his cock out of her mouth. Aiming at her face, he releases his load all over her face. Some drips down to her tits. "You're mine now ass wipe."

He puts the blind fold back on her and throws her clothes at her. "Get dressed you disgusting pig whore."

She fumbles into her clothes and crawls back in the direction of the picnic table.

He fastens a collar around her neck and attaches a leash to the collar. He proceeds to lead her back to the car for an afternoon of deviant mischief.