Forced Servitude - Epilogue

Story Info
The final chapter of my servitude to Mr. Joseph.
9.7k words
4.51
21.8k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
106 Followers

Epilogue

Later that night, I woke due to the sounds of a slight moaning coming from the Prep Station. It was still very dark in the room. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I saw a naked Ling hanging limp in the Prep Station. I got up and turned on the lights. What I saw socked me. Ling had large amounts of cum leaking out of her pussy and bite marks on her neck and breast. I rushed over to her with the intent of removing her from the Prep Station.

Ling yelled at me to stop. In a strong voice, Ling said, "I cannot be released from here until my pussy has been cleaned." I turned to go to the bathroom to get a wash cloth. Again Ling yelled, "Stop. It has to be clean orally."

I then asked, "Who fucked you?"

Ling replied, "I can reveal who did this to me only after I have been cleaned."

I was faced with a big dilemma, I needed to take Ling down as she was oblivious exhausted but I didn't just want to ingest just anyone's cum. Also, why was she insisting on obeying someone's order on how to get out of the Prep Station? It had to be Mr. Joseph's order. He is the only one that Ling obeys like this. He must have promised to give her something that she desperately wants. That is it; Mr. Joseph fucked her or is promising to fuck her. If Mr. Joseph had sex with Ling or is going to have sex with her, what does that mean about his real feelings toward me?

Looking at Ling, my heart broke. I sank to my knees in front of her. Placing my hands on her hips to steady her I moved my face forward, stuck out my tongue and gave her the best tongue cleaning I could possibly do. Not only did I thoroughly clean her, I brought her to two powerful orgasms. As she was coming down from that second orgasm, I had completed my task of cleaning her pussy. As I lend back on to my knees, the thought of the wickedness of eating (what had become clear) was the cum of more than one man out of Ling, clicked something sexually within me; an unwanted desire to have sex regardless of whom I was having sex with. As that thought penetrated the core of my mind, I exploded into a power orgasm of my own.

Gathering my remaining strength, I stood up and started to remove Ling from the Prep Station. As I removing the last restraint from her left arm I placed one arm around her waist and pull her body onto my body. I somehow got the both of us into the bed. I managed to get her body into a spooning position with my body which permitted me gently stroking her pussy. The stroking relaxed her to a point where she was able to gather enough strength to tell me what had happen:

Off to side at a position outside of the game room where you could not see us, Thomas and I watched you walk on unsteady legs out of the game room. When you were out of sight, Thomas took me by the arm and led me into the game room. As we entered, we saw all of the men looking at Sharon who was still on her knees not moving. She had a confused longing expression on her face. Thomas placed me beside Mr. Joseph who leaned down and whispered into my ear. Mr. Joseph straightens up and looked over at Thomas who then took me over to stand directly in front of Sharon. Her expression changed from one of confusion to one of intense desire when she became aware of my presence. Standing behind me, Thomas then removed all of my clothes, saving my panties for last.

"As I stood there waiting for something to happen, Thomas reached around me placing his hands on my nipples which he twisted and pulled. The combination of being naked in front of six men, having my nipples tantalizing abused, and having my pussy close enough to a woman's face that I could feel her breath on it started to send me over that orgasmic edge. I started to get very wet which gave off an odor that Sharon could smell. Thomas then pushed me forward so that my pussy was directly against Sharon's face. Sharon came alive, placing both of her hands on my butt cheeks; she pulled me into her face as she stuck out her tongue pushing it between my lips. That did it, I came and squired all over Sharon face. She was licking it up as fast as she could before she came herself. I started to collapse, but Thomas held me up. Sharon did fall over onto her side. Tim came over and helped a weaken Sharon to her feet. Mr. Joseph came around the table and stood next to Sharon.

In a voice loud enough for everyone in the room to hear he said to Sharon, "The woman, Ling, that you just ate out is going to be lifted up and placed on the card table on her back with her butt on the edge of the table. All of the men in this room are going to gangbang her. Would you like to be place in the same way on the table next to her so that you can hold hands while you are also gangbang by us?"

Sharon node yes.

Mr. Joseph said, "Nodding is not good enough, you have to beg us to fuck you."

Sharon then shouted out, "Yes, fuck me all of you!"

With Tim still holding Sharon up, Mr. Joseph then tore all of Sharon clothes off of her. Thomas picked me up and placed me on the card table. Jim immediately came around the table placing himself between my legs. In one smooth motion he sank his penis all the way into me. Tim and Mr. Joseph then placed Sharon on the table next to me. I sought out Sharon hand and held it tightly in mine. As Tim moved away leaving Mr. Joseph between Sharon's legs, Mr. Joseph lower his face to Sharon pussy and then fucked her with his tongue and fingers bring her to two climaxes. Satisfied that Sharon was now lubricated enough so that she could enjoy being penetrated, he step back and let Tim have her.

At that point, things really got crazy. Sharon and I were being constantly fucked for the next two hours. For that whole two hours, yes Sharon and I held hands. The last thing I remember was Thomas picking me off the card table. I looked back and saw Sharon naked body covered with cum and her pussy leaking streams of cum. She was not moving having passed out on the table. During all of this sexual activity, I kept in my mind what Mr. Joseph had whisper to me.

He whispered to me, "If you let every person in this room have you sexually, and later in the evening get Jennifer to lick you clean after you are returned to her bed room I will give you what you always wanted from me. I will spend the whole of tomorrow night and the next morning fucking you until you beg me to stop."

The next thing I remember is you coming to me in the Prep Station.

Ling then fell exhausted into a gently sleep. I fell asleep later but mine was not a gently sleep, I toss and turned all night.

In the morning when I awoke, I was still holding Ling in my arms. Gently caressing Ling face, I woke her. Ling responded by turning to face me. She kissed me and tenderly stroked my body. Later we adjourned to the bathroom to take a shower together. I made sure to clean any and all traces of cum form Ling's pussy and anus. After the shower, I gave Ling some of my clothes to wear. She left my room to go to wherever it is the house that she stays in.

That night I stayed in my room. I had not seen either Mr. Joseph or Ling all day. I thought a lot about the significance of last night's adventure in the card room. Mr. Joseph had allowed four men to strip me of my clothes, sexually grope me, and let a woman to have oral sex with me in their presence. Tonight he is rewarding Ling, by having an all day and night sexual romp with her, a payment for letting herself be fucked for his business advantage and for getting me to eat the cum of various men out of her pussy. I was feeling betrayed by Mr. Joseph. How could he have a romantic sexual escapade with Ling. Isn't he supposed to belong just to me?

Why did Mr. Joseph want me to eat those men's cum? I didn't want to do it. I wanted only his cum, the cum of the man who took my virginity. I did it to help Ling, because she is my sexual partner (not because it is being forced upon me but because I choose to have sex with her). However, once I started sucking Ling pussy the realization of the wickedness what I was doing overwhelmed me. I realized that I love the taste of cum no matter whom it came from. I realized that I love sex period and that I really want as much sex as I can get. Is that what Mr. Joseph hope I would realize by having me do what I did to Ling? Are all of the things he has had me do turning me into a sexual nymphomaniac, conditioning me to want these things? If that is true is it too late to reverse what he has done to me? Do I really want to reverse all of the sexual things I have done since the night that Samuel brought me to his home? Do I want to stop willing having these new sexual desires and experiences?

Thinking back to last night's card game and to all of the sexually activities that occurred, all of that was done so he could get control of Sharon, a business rival. Recalling the first time he exposed me in his office that was also associated with his business. I came to the conclusion; he is using me for business gains.

Why should that shock me? He never said anything about love or anything along that line. He said he was looking for someone but didn't say what that someone was to be for him. That someone is to be used for whatever purpose suits him at any time! But I have given my word; I will do what he wants of me. The thing for me is, not to get caught up in it, to realize what is going on and to control my emotions toward him.

For the next month things fell back into my normal daily routine. I continued my computer studies but added time to study business financing (to see if I could validate the info I was getting from Mr. Joseph). I maintained my physical exercise routine (lifting weights, swimming, running naked in the wooded area and taking boxing lessons from a physical trainer hired by Mr. Joseph at my request). I loved how my body was getting so physically fit and sexy, which intensified my desire for people to see my naked body. There were no extraordinary parties or business events during that time. The only real big change was with Ling, she was happier. I actually saw much less of her during this time. That was due to the lack of events which meant that she did not have to prepare me for them either in my appearance or in telling me how Mr. Joseph wanted me to conduct myself during that event. The number of times that Ling visited me in my bed at night also decreased. But when she did come, our love making was intense.

After I came to a true understanding of the nature of my status of servitude under Mr. Joseph, I became calmer and began to think of ways to get some personal benefit out of the situation. I also started trying to figure a way out of this servitude. Two things became apparent; one: I wanted to gain financially from this situation (thus the continued conversation with Mr. Joseph about business and financing); and two: that the key to my gaining my freedom from this servitude to Mr. Joseph was Ling.

During this time, there were few nights that I actually had dinner with Mr. Joseph. The evenings that I did not have dinner with him corresponded to the times when I did not see Ling. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was happening.

When I did have dinner with Mr. Joseph I started wearing sexy semi-reveling outfits. The outfits were such that by moving a certain way I could easily opening my legs exposing my pussy (and if I got excited enough, my clitoris) or by bending slightly at the waist I could expose my upper body from my breast down to my navel. I wanted to tease or tantalize Mr. Joseph with my body. When we discussed everyday issues, politics, or world events none of my good parts would be exposed. As soon as the conversation in any way turned to business or finance, my beautiful sexy body parts would magically appeared. The enticing parts of my body would remain standing out in their glory throughout those conversations.

On the last night of that month, Mr. Joseph and I had an intense disagreement on how a particular stock strategy would work. I made the statement that within one month that a segment of the market would double in vale. Since we were discussing finances, I had opened my shirt exposing my breasts and spread my legs wide. The argument got so animated that my shirt actually slips off my shoulder exposing my entire upper body. I was so frustrated, that I took it off completely to get it out of my way. I decided this was my moment; I challenged Mr. Joseph to give me some funds so I could prove to him the value of what I was saying.

Mr. Joseph gave me a curious look, then said, "One: how much money are you asking for; two: do you expect to keep the money if your stock purchase is successful and three: if you lose the money how do you plan on paying me back?"

That was along the lines of what I expected him to say. My response was, "You have used me and my body to advance some of your business deals. That should be worth some compensation to me on your part."

Mr. Joseph replied, "No it does not. You were only doing what you had agreed to in order to have the life of your brother spared. You promised to do whatever I requested of you. You had been true to your word; don't violate now by asking for money for doing what you promised to do."

He had me. I became downfallen and it showed in my face and my body posture as I sunk downward causing my legs to close.

Mr. Joseph then said, "However, I propose a bet between you and I that would involve me advancing you the money you need for your stock purchase. How much money do you need?"

I answered, "Fifty thousand dollars."

After some though, Mr. Joseph said, "Ok, here is the bet; I will give you the money. If you succeed you pay me back Seventy five thousand dollars and we will be even. If you lose the money you will be indebted to me for the Sixty thousand dollars."

He continued, "If you lose the bet, here is how you will earn the money to pay off your debit to me. Next month you will be included among the guests for my two poker game nights, on the first Friday and third Fridays of that month. I will have two outfits, like the one you wore at the last poker game, made for you. That is how you will be dressed for both games. You will have no money at the start of the first game. These will be high stake games, so you could win back all of the money you owe and then some. However if you have not won enough money at end of the first game to completely pay off your debt to me, your debt to me will increase from Six thousand to Seventy Five thousand dollars."

"At the first poker game, you will be escorted into the game room by Thomas. In addition" to the outfit, you will be wearing a collar and leash. Thomas will lead you by the leash to stand by my chair. He will give me the leash and then leave the room. Most of the men at this game will be the same ones from your first visit to my poker game."

"I expect that after a few hands, the people at the table will want you by their chair again. However, this time they must pay for the privilege. If more than one wants you, they can bid for you. That money will be given to you so you can play in the game. If you win big, you should be able to pay back your debt to me. If you lose your money, then at the second poker game, I will get some of my money back that you owe me by offering up your body to the highest bidder. There will be five rounds of bidding for twenty minutes time for the sexual use of your body. The money from those five rounds of sexual activity will be evenly split between you and me. You will then have money to play in the second poker game which will be played by you under the same conditions as the first game, which is, win enough to pay me off or lose and be auction off again at the end of the game, with all of the auction money going to me."

"Assuming that you do win money after the first poker game and can pay me off, the bet is over. If you have won money but not won enough to pay me off, your debt will still be the Seventy five thousand dollars. You will play in the second game in order to win the rest of the money you owe me. If you don't win enough, you will be auditioned off with all of the money going to me as well as any money that you have won. Do understand my proposal and do you accept it?"

My initial reaction to the proposal was that this bet is stacked against me. However, I was sure of my prediction for the stock market. So I came up with a slight counter to his bet. "Mr. Joseph, I am inclined to accept your bet but I want to make some minor adjustments to it. If my stock purchase fails, I owe you Fifty five thousand and will play in your poker games as you have specified. If my stock purchase is successful, I pay you back Sixty thousand dollars and I will play in the poker games as you have specified with the exception that if I lose on either date, you can audition me off and you and I will evenly split the money from the sale of my body on both dates. Do understand my proposal and do you accept it?"

Mr. Joseph's response was, "Deal!"

The reason that I adjusted the bet so that I would played in the poker games whether or not I was successful with my stock market purchases was because the thought of being sold for sex excited me (as could be seen by the wet spot I left behind on the chair I was sitting on). Being sold meant that there would be no emotional desire on my part for whom ever purchased me. It would be pure animalistic sex on my part. I have had only Mr. Joseph's penis in my mouth and pussy. I wanted to feel and know what it was like to have a different penis inside me. Would it feel or taste the same? How would a different size one increase or decrease the pleasure I would derive from it. How would I feel about being used like that? I wanted the answers to all of those questions. And besides, I had the potential to increase the amount of money that I would get out of all of this. If my plan to use Ling to help me get out of here worked, I would need all of the money I could get to set up my life outside of here. For me, it was a win, win situation.

The next three weeks went by agonizing slow. I continued my routine of study and exercise. Add to that was my daily checking of the stock market. The value of the stocks that I had purchased mildly fluctuated during that time. On the Monday of the fourth week, just as a little doubt and worry began to creep into my mind, the stock jumped in value by 100%. The event that I had expected to happen occurred over the weekend. I immediately sold my stock. That stock did continued to increase in value for the next few days (up to 125% value). I felt it was better take the gain at the value that I had calculated instead of trying to catch it at its ultimate peak and in doing that if it I waited too long to sale, there existed the possibility of missing it altogether and end up losing my money. So I end up with forty thousand dollars in an account under my name after paying Mr. Joseph his money. This changed the perspective of the poker games into what I wanted, having sex because I wanted it instead of being forced into doing it. Also there would be money added to my now growing account either by winning at the poker or by being sold for sex. I was now anxiously looking forward to this Friday, the first of the poker games.

During the early evening of the first pork game, as I was starting to get myself ready for my entrance to the game room, it occurred to me that Ling was not here helping me get ready. That was a first. There could have been two reasons why she was not here; since this had been arranged between Mr. Joseph and myself, Ling did not need to tell me what was expected of me tonight or it could be because of her new status of being Mr. Joseph's woman. I hope it was the latter because that would help me convince Ling to assist me in getting Mr. Joseph to release from my servitude. Now was the right time to arrange to meet with her so I can convince her that it was in her best interest for me to be gone.

lrhustler
lrhustler
106 Followers