Forced Servitude Pt. 01

Story Info
Twin sister forced into sexual servitude to save her brother.
3.8k words
3.97
53.4k
54

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

This is the story of how I was forced into spending six months of sexual servitude to a complete stranger in order to save my brother's life. Let begin at the beginning.

My name is Jennifer and my older brother (by three minutes), who is my fraternal twin, is named Samuel. We are 20 years old and are alone in this world. Our parents are both deceased. Our mother died when we were three years old. Our father died last year.

Our dad had been in bad health the last two years of his life. He had never been really health during his adult life. He had at least 3 different battles with cancer during his adult life. Knowing that his chances of a long life were limited, he strove to accumulate enough wealth so that if he did die early in our lives we would have enough money to live decently until we could complete our education and start our life careers before the money ran out.

Samuel and I did differ in how we plan on securing our future. I am in college majoring in computer science. Samuel has no desire for a college education. He was searching for some type of investment that he thought would make him rich in short amount of time. To that end, since Dad left him in charge of our inheritance, he had split the money from our inheritance in two. My money has been put into savings accounts dedicated to pay for my education. His half was available to him now to be invested in whatever deal/deals that he believed would propel him into being a very young rich person.

Being twins, my brother and I were always together growing up. I tended to be led by Samuel as we grow up. I still do partly because he is the male and but more so because I truly love him as more than a brother. There has never been anything of a sexual nature between us due to how society looks unfavorably on that happening and to the fact that my strong emotional feelings toward him were not share by him toward me, to him I was just a sister. He does know how I feel and at times he uses that to control me, getting me to do whatever he wants. I cannot say no to him!

Since my feelings for my brother have always been so strong, I have never dated anyone. I have feelings only for him and want no one else. I have repeatedly turned down offers of dates throughout high school and college.

I lived on campus during my first year of college. I had planned doing that every year that I was to be in college. During the summer after completing my first college year, I stayed with Samuel in his nice apartment in the downtown area of our city. Our family home was sold after our father's death in accordance with his instruction as part of the plan to obtain the funds we need to secure our future through college in my case and through Samuel establishing his career. So other than Samuel's apartment, I have no other place to live other than at school during the school year. I enjoyed living with Samuel during that summer and plan on do so each summer while I was still in college. I got to be with him again, just like I did when we growing up.

My first summer living in his apartment, I didn't do much outside of the apartment. Because I was not socially active because of my feelings for Samuel, I really did not have many friends with whom to socialize. Besides, Samuel made it my duty to cook and clean for him during my stay. I spent many a night along during that first summer. We only occasionally went out to the movies or out to eat. I did get to enjoy spending time at the apartment complex pool and in their exercise room. I am a very good swimmer. I believe that in order for your mind to function at its highest levels, it needs a healthy body. Therefore I would be found in the exercise room three to four days a week lifting weights. I have a very tone and muscular feminine body. My breasts are proportionate to the size of the rest of my body and their size nicely balancing my prominent rear end. If you saw me in person, your first reaction would be, yes that woman is an athlete. My appearance (in spite of my pretty face) gives off an air of a person who can handle herself in most situations (which would be true!).

During my second summer of staying with Samuel, things changed somewhat. We went out more and not just to the movies or dinner. He started taking me to dances and bars (even though I do not drink). I notice that Samuel had starting drinking. Because of his looking older than he is, he never got carded.

He started to buy me outfits that women typically wear to places like that. The outfits were sexier and more reveling than I any I had ever worn before. I began to think that maybe his feelings for me were becoming more in line with mine for him, romantic. Maybe it was because I was now twenty years old and thus a woman. He occasionally let his hands roam over my body (breast and rear) when we were dancing and he started giving me little kisses on the lips as we left the dance floor.

Never having experience such attention from a male before, I began to believe/hope that he was beginning share the romantic feelings that I had for him.

I was to return to college on the Monday after next. Samuel told me that as a last fling for my summer vacation that he was going to take me to a special party being put on at the home of a business acquaintance of his. The home was located in one of our city's suburbs that feature large homes on multiple acre lots. Samuel indicated to me that this was not just a party but an important business opportunity for him. He stress that it was critical for both him and I to make a good impression on the host of the party.

It was Saturday and the night of the party. In getting ready for the party, I had just finished putting on the best of the dresses that Samuel had previously bought for me. I went into the front room of Samuel's apartment where Samuel was waiting for me. I walked up to him and spun around seeking his approval of my appearance. He rose from his seat and walked up to me and told me to turn around with my back to him. He removed my dress, stocking, bra and panties leaving me naked in front of him. To say that I was surprised would be a total understatement. Finally, I thought that he was going to take me sexually, not ask, just take me. I felt for the first time in my life a feeling of excitement between my legs as some fluid began wetting the insides of my thighs. I turned around and kissed him, not one of the tender light kisses that he had been giving me but a full on passion kiss. He broke the kiss and reached down and stroked my vagina sending waves of pleasure surging throughout my body. Looking me straight in the eyes, he said "if you want more of this, I need for you to exactly do everything I ask of you tonight."

I was highly disappointed because I was ready for him to have his way with me now! But realizing what awaited me upon our return tonight I said "I will do anything you ask of me. You know I can't refuse you."

Samuel then reached back and picked up a package which was by the side of the couch he was sitting on. He handed it to me saying, "You will wear this special dress for the party tonight."

In the package was this beautiful white dress which had these various intricate black geometric designs from the bottom all the top of the dress. The top of the dress ending in two black straps which went over the shoulders attaching to the back of the dress leaving the entire shoulder areas bare. There was a deep V opening starting from just above my breast and ending at my navel. This V exposed the center of my chest extending out to inter half of both of my breasts. The dress had slits on both sides that started at the hem of the dress and ended just below the bottom curve of my rounded rear end. I had never worn or even consider wearing a dress like this that exposed so much of my body. It was very clear that one could not wear a bra or panties with this dress.

Samuel put the dress on me.

The dress fitted my body as if someone had painted it on me. Samuel standing in front of me raised the front panel of the dress exposing me from my waist to my shoes. He spent a full minute looking my vagina. It excited me to point that my clit came from under its hood and stood up proudly pointing at Samuel. Looking down, I was surprised at the size of my excited clit (I had never seen it before). Samuel looking me straight in the eyes he said, "When I whisper in your ear, "Arise", I want you to make your clit out of its hood and pointing up like it is now. Can you do that?" Never having experience my clit coming out like that, the only thing I could think of answering was, "Yes Samuel".

Samuel lowered the front of the dress and led me out of the apartment to his car. As I slid into the seat of his car, I lifted the front of the dress exposing myself to Samuel so he could see that my clit was still pointing at him. I smiled as I notice a bulge form in the front of his trouser.

As we exited the car at the front of the home of Samuel business partner, a valet open my door for me. As I turned in the seat to exit the car, I was again totally exposed. I didn't care, Samuel wanted it that way.

We were ushered into the home's very large living room. There must have been a total of ten couples already in the room in various groups talking. A few of the couples were gathered around a bar situated in the corner of the room where they stood talking and drinking. They appeared to be having a good time.

Samuel led me over to the center of the bar where there were two empty backless high chairs. He had me sit in the left chair which left my side facing toward the center of the room while he sat in the other chair to my right. Samuel ordered a drink for himself and a coke for me.

After a few minutes of us setting at the bar, Samuel reached over and pulled the front panel of my dress over toward him exposing my left leg all the way up to my crotch. He leaned over placing his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Arise". Considering the highly excited state that I was in, being exposed as I was, my clit had no problem popping out from its hood sticking straight out.

I stayed sitting like that for at least twenty minutes. During that time most of men and some of the women in the crowd came over to the bar for drinks. They all had an excellent view of my womanly charms.

I became aware of two important things once I had a chance to really survey the room. There was a man sitting in the back center of the room in this very distinctive chair. Over time every couple in the room had gone over to him to speak to him. That convinced me that he was the owner of this beautiful home and the business partner that Samuel was so worried about impressing this evening. The other thing that I notice was that all of the women here were conservatively dress. I was the only one being displayed.

After a while, it became apparent to me that everyone except Samuel and I had paid respects to the host. Samuel rose from his chair and helped me from mine and then led me over to meet our host. As we approached the host, I was taken back by this man's looks. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties, physical fit, really good looking and by the manner in which he held himself, he projected a strong sense of confidence. I now knew why all of the women were acting the way they did when they were talking to him. They were falling all over themselves when near him.

As we arrived at his chair, Samuel made the introductions, "Mr. Joseph, this is my sister Jennifer." I extended my hand. He took it into his and gave it a kiss saying, "Hello Jennifer. I have been waiting to meet you. I know that you have not notice but I have been watching you ever since you arrived at my home. After we have all had our dinner, I would like for you and your brother to join me in my office. I have a matter of importance to discuss with you both."

Mr. Joseph then rose from his chair and invited all of the guests to adjourn to the dining room for dinner.

I was stunned. What was it that he needed to talk to us about and why had he been watching me all night? Was it the way I was dressed and being exposed by my brother that had attracted his attention, because he did slowly and carefully look me over as I stood in front of him. Or could it be about Samuel's business deal?

After the dinner was finished, Mr. Joseph invite all of the guest to adjourn outside to the garden were a dance floor and a band were waiting. That is all except Samuel and me because he explicitly directed us to follow him to his office.

As we followed Mr. Joseph to his office, I noticed a man standing just outside of the door to the office. This man was the type male that you know should not mess with, a six feet four inch and at least 230 pounds Black Man. I later was told to simply address him as "Thomas". Thomas opened the door and we all walked in (including Thomas).

The office was what one would expect for a home as magnificent as this house was. There were two additional other doors in the office. Mr. Joseph went and sat behind this large wooden desk which situated in the center of the office. We were directed to seat in two chairs that faced the desk.

Mr. Joseph turned to me and asked if I liked the dress that I was wearing. Before I could answer he stated, "You know that dress was tailored made to my specific specifications for you." Startled I said, "You bought this dress?" "How could you have designed a dress for me, I just meet you." He replied, "Yes we have just meet but this is not the first time I have seen you. In fact every time Samuel took you out this summer to a show or dancing, I was there observing you. Samuel gave me all of the information about your age, height, weight, and dress size. I know the dress is a little tight but I wanted it that way."

Not really understanding what I had just heard, I turn to Samuel and ask him if all of this is true. He could not look me in the eye. With his head down, he said, "Yes". I just sat there for a moment not able to move or to speak. A minute later I told to Samuel to look at me and tell how this all happened.

Samuel sheepishly raised his head, looked at me and told me the following:

"I used all of our inheritance and money I borrow from Mr. Joseph to buy into what turned out to be a scam. Mr. Joseph called me to his office at the end of May of this year to repay the money I had borrowed. I had promised to repay the loan by the end of May. When I told him I had lost the money and had no way of repaying him, he then told Thomas to remove me from his office, I knew what that meant. I had been told by a friend that if I borrowed money from Mr. Joseph and didn't pay it back that it might cost me my life. Just as we got to the door of Mr. Joseph office, he called back to me saying, "Samuel there might be a way for you to even your debt with me. Tell me about that woman you took to my restaurant last summer." Mr. Joseph had seen you at the end of last summer when I took you out to dinner to that fancy restaurant to celebrate your return to college. He was quite taken by your looks.

So we made a deal. I was to take you out frequently during this summer to places where Mr. Joseph would be. I was to get you to, as the summer went, dress in successful more sexy clothes exposing more of your body with each new dress. I was to progressive fondle you throughout the summer so that he could see how you would react to that. All of this would cumulate with me bring you here to this party to seeing how you would react to being exposing to a crowd of people. If Mr. Joseph, at the party tonight, saw in you what he was looking for in a woman, then he would call us into his office to make you a proposal. If you accept his proposal, he would spare my life and forgive my debt."

At that point Mr. Joseph told me the following:

"Jennifer, do you love your brother?" I replied, "Yes." "Your brother owes me a large sum of money. He doesn't have the money to repay it. There are three ways in which your brother can make this right with me. 1) Return the money 2) Forfeit his life or 3) Give me something that I judge is equivalent in value to the money he cannot repay. If he chooses 1) or 3) all will be forgiven and he can walk out of here with his debit repaid and his life in hand. If he can't deliver on 1) or 3), then I have no choice, it will be 2). He will leave this office with Thomas, never to be seen again. Your brother has decided on choice number 3, he is going to give me you!"

Mr. Joseph then said, "Let me clarify the situation for you. In order to save your brother life, you must willing give yourself, body and soul, to me. You must willing do everything I tell you to do. There can be no reluctance on your part and no changing of your mind. If I detect or suspect that you are resisting me in any way, Thomas will pay a fatal visit to your brother."

"I am going to ask you this only this one time, do you unconditionally and willingly accept my proposal?"

I was stunned into silence. I quickly though over everything this Mr. Joseph had just told me. Reluctantly I responded, "I love my brother so my answer is yes." Mr. Joseph responded, "A simple yes is not sufficient. You have to specifically state the terms that I have laid out for you. If you can't say them, then opposition 2) will be carried out.

"I Jennifer give to you Mr. Joseph my body and soul to do with as you please. I will do any and everything that you ask of me without any reservation or resentment. I agree to do this under the condition that you spare my brother life."

"However in order for me to continue to up hold my part of this agreement; I will require periodic proof that he is alive and unharmed".

"I accept your word. I will periodically have your brother attend one of my parties where you will be able to see him but he can never see you. Is that acceptable to you Jennifer?"

"Yes it is. From this moment forward, I am yours to do with as you please."

Mr. Joseph then stated:

"Jennifer, stand up and face your brother." Slightly shaking, I stood up and with a look of fear and confusion, I looked at Samuel.

"Samuel, remove that dress from your sister's body, come around the desk and hand the dress to me and then go back and stand facing your sister." Samuel did as Mr. Joseph told him to do. "With your right hand, caress her left breast and slide your hand down to her nipple which you will twist as hard as you can. Then do the same thing to her right breast and nipple."

Not knowing what else to do, I just stood there looking a Samuel as he did as he was told by Mr. Joseph. When he twisted my right nipple, I yelled out in pain and pulled away. I looked at Mr. Joseph like he was crazy. Then I saw a look of disappointment in his eyes. For some unexplainable reason it hurt me to see that disappointment. When Samuel twisted my left nipple I stood there not moving and did not utter a sound. Again, looking at Mr. Joseph I now saw a look of pride in his face. Not understanding why, I decided to make it a point only to see pride in those eyes from this point forward.

Angrily looking at Samuel Mr. Joseph said to him, "Look at your sister for the last time and then get out of my house. I never want to lay my eyes upon you again."

I wanted to beg Samuel not to leave me here with this crazy man. But I had given my word, so I said nothing and did not follow him with my eyes as he left. I just stared straight ahead.

End Part 1

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers