Forced Servitude Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of my initiation into Forced Servitude.
6.3k words
4.37
42.3k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

Mr. Joseph looking over at Thomas said, "Thomas, please take Jennifer to her room."

I looked over at Thomas as he approached me. Feeling scared from not knowing what was going to happen to me and also a shame for being nude in front of these two men that I had just froze in place and waited for him. Thomas took me by the hand and led me to the door on the left side of Mr. Joseph's office. As he open the door, I looked into a very large bedroom. In the middle of the room was a King size four posted bed. The bed was elegantly made up. The wall directly behind the bed was lined from the floor to ceiling a very large mirror. On the ceiling above the bed was another mirror which matched the dimensions of the bed below it. The room had a door to the left and a door to the right of the bed.

Thomas took me up close to the bed. He stopped me at a spot two feet from the foot of the bed. I notice on the floor there were to my left and right foot restraints bolted to the floor. Thomas attached the restraints to both of my ankles. He then adjusted the length of the restraints outward toward the hooks in the floor to which the restraints were attached. This forced me to slightly spread my legs open. He then told me to raise my arms high above my head. There attached to the ceiling were restraints for my arms. He attached the restraints to my wrist adjusting them so that my arms were almost straight up above my head. I was now standing naked and total immobile in this beautiful bed room.

After restraining me, Thomas walked through the left door of the bedroom. That door open to a large bathroom. From what I could see from my position that bathroom was just as elegant as the bedroom. Thomas returned from the bathroom with a wash cloth, a towel, a pair of scissors, a razor, shaving cream, and some skin lotion. He proceeded to remove all of the hair from my vagina. Even though it did not need it, he shave my under arms. Being of mixed racial heritage, there is no hair on my arms or legs.

After putting all of that equipment back into the bathroom, Thomas returned and stood directly in front of me. He brought his hands up to my breast and fondled them and my nipples for a good ten minutes. He next reached down between my legs and stroked my lips. This caused my clitoris to come out from it hood. Seeing this, he spent a minute licking and flicking my clitoris. That caused my vagina for the second time (the first being tonight when Samuel undressed me) to leak fluid down the side of my legs. Thomas then used his finger to wipe up some of that fluid. He then went behind me, spread my ass cheeks and applied the fluid all around my anus (that was such an overpowering pleasurable sensation). Lastly, Thomas again wiped up some of the fluid from my legs with his finger. Standing up facing me, he placed that finger in front of my mouth and told me to suck. I did as he told me (surprised at how good my fluids tasted) completely cleaning his finger. He then placed a blindfold over my eyes.

Thomas then left the room leaving me alone. I do not know how many hours passed before I heard the door to the room behind me being open. A few seconds later a sharp stab of pain coursed through my left butt cheek. A second later I felt the same pain on my right butt cheek. When I was struck on my left cheek, I cried out. I didn't utter a sound when the right cheek was struck.

"Jennifer, do you recognize my voice?"

"Yes Mr. Joseph".

"Tell me what you are feeling right now"

"I am slightly scared, not knowing what is going to happen to me; not knowing why you want me here; not knowing what is expected of me; and must of all, not knowing if I am physically safe here."

"First I give you my word no permanent physical harm will come to you. As far as why you are here, what is expected of you and why I want you here I am now going to tell you all of those things."

"But first you must honestly answer the next question that I am going to ask you; I will always be completely honest with you in all things, can I get the same promise from you?"

"I have already stated that I will do any and everything that you ask of me without any reservation or resentment. Since you are asking me to be completely honest with you I am bonded by my word to comply with that request. So yes, I will be completely honest with you."

"Good. Why do you think I just hit both of your butt cheeks with this belt that is in my hand?"

"I have no idea. I have so far done everything that you have asked of me."

"Yes you have. To be honest, I hope for no less than that from you. I hit you to demonstrate to you what will happen to you if you ever disobey me. That is in part an explanation of what could happen to you here. Why do you think that I had Thomas see you naked and instructed him to do to you the things that he did?"

"Honestly, I do not know why you wanted him to see me naked or why you had Samuel display me to all of the guest at your party. If I am, in your judgement, equivalent in value to the money he stole, yet you treat me with such little respect, Samuel must not have stolen much money from you. As far as Thomas groping and taking sexual advantage of me that again implies that I am of little value to you."

"Your brother failed to return a million dollars to me. I put a high value on a million dollars considering the things that I had to do to obtain the wealth that I have. So yes, you are very valuable to me."

"I will answer as to why have I put you through being displayed, fondled and grope. But first tell me how old am I?"

"My best guess is that you are 35 years old."

"I am 45 years old. I have never been married and have no children. No, I am not a homosexual. I have had plenty of sex with numerous women of all ages, physical appearances and with every ethnicity and race. Because of all of my experience, I have come to a firm idea of the type of woman that I want to be my companion for the rest of my life. I believe that I see those qualities are in you. So far, I have been right."

"Over the next several months, I am going to put you into different situations. Before each situation, I am going to tell you what I expect you to do in that particular situation. I know that you will do as I instructed you to do because you have given me your word. Each situation will be such that your actions will display one of the qualities that I seek/expect/want from my future companion. How you handle yourself in those situations will prove or disprove whether you possess that quality and if you do possess it, whether you want me to know that you do. Accepting the fondling from Thomas without complaint or trying to pull away showed me that if I ask/expect/instructed you to let people other than myself grope you that you will do so."

"Also Thomas shaved your body because I do not like hair on a woman's body other than on her head. It is your responsibility to make sure that your body is hairless unless my permission to the contrary is given."

"Now tell me how you feel as Thomas did what he did to you."

"It felt wonderful. All evening I have been experiencing physical feelings and emotions that I have never felt before. It started with Samuel at his apartment undressing and stimulating me, of him seeing me naked, of his asking me to pull up my dress so he could see me, of his exposing me to your guests, of you forcing Samuel to remove my dress so that you could look upon my body, and of him twisting my nipples, of Thomas doing the things that he did to me. Anyone who would have touched me after all of that would have made me feel good."

"Excellent. Now I need to give you one more experience for your tonight's adventure to be complete."

After he said that, I waited with a high degree of anxiety and anticipation for Mr. Joseph to complete my experiences of this night. Being blindfolded I had loss my sense of time. I don't know how much time elapsed between his last statements and when I felt his finger sliding between my vaginal lips. The more he stroked, the wetter I became. I shattered and fluid gushed out of me onto my legs and the floor. The next thing I felt was his tongue licking my rigid clit which was sticking straight out again. My clit was so rigid it hurt.

I felt my legs go limp. My body was hanging lose supported only by my bounded wrist. Next I felt his hands on my waist lifting my body slightly upward. Then for the first time in my life, I felt something moist and softly rigid at the entrance of my vagina. It started separating my lips and forced itself inside of me. After an inch of it entered me, Mr. Joseph let go of my hips and my body dropped down upon that thing. The weight of my body drove it all the way inside of me until it hitting back of vagina cavity. There was a sharp pain and some blood flowing out of my vagina. That was followed by immense pleasure traveling from between my legs upwards to the rest of my body. When that pleasured reached to top of my head something exploded inside me filling me with extreme pleasure. I passed out.

When I wore up however minutes/hours later I raised my head up and saw only see the darkness of the room. The blindfold had been removed. Later as my eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room and I felt a pleasurable sensation of something leaking from my vagina, I looked down and saw this white fluid slowly leaking out of my vagina onto the floor. It then hit me; I was no longer a virgin! Mr. Joseph had fucked me and turned me into his woman. The emotion of that revelation flooded me with a longing to see him and for him to fuck me again and again. I now knew what love between a man and woman meant. I had been forced to give my word that I was his to do with as he pleased. Now my only desire in life was to do that willingly.

The door to the room opened. Looking up and behind me, I saw a male coming toward me. He came up behind me and released my ankles from their restraints. Placing his left arm around my waist, he reached up and freed my wrists. I collapsed into him. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He then moved back the covers and helped me into the bed. As this man was covering me with the bedding, I recognized him, it was Thomas. He handed me a glass of water and a pill saying, "Take this pill." As I had mentioned before, Thomas was not someone you fooled around with, so I swallow the pill and started to fall into a deep sleep. Thomas then said, "Good Night."

Sunday

I awoke the next morning confused and disoriented in this unfamiliar bedroom. Where was I? I had all of these strange events floating through my head that I could not tell if they were a dream or were they real. Then I felt wetness between my legs. Using my fingers, I brought some of that fluid up so I could look at it. I quickly surmised what that fluid was and then all of the events of the evening came rushing back into my head.

I was angry at Mr. Joseph and especially angry at my brother. How could my brother care so little for me. How could he (forgetting about the legality of what he did) agree to in essence sell me to pay for his debits. Even though I gave my word to Mr. Joseph that I would do whatever he wanted, that word was given under duress. Did he essentially rape me? Why did I feel a strong sense of "Love" for him after he took my virginity? Was it transference of my love for my brother and my desire for him to take my virginity to Mr. Joseph actually doing it? Or was it just in my individual nature that I would have "Love" whomever it was that took my virginity?

I got up and went into the bathroom. I took a bath making sure to get all of Mr. Joseph's cum off of and out of my body. The bathroom had all of the items needed by a woman to proper clean herself and address her womanly needs (fortunately, it was not that time of the month). Going back into the bedroom, I looked through the closet for something to put on. The closets were completely empty.

I sat on the bed trying to make some sense of my present situation. I am here in this bedroom. I am naked with no clothes available to me. I am hungry and thirsty. There is no one here. I have given my word that I will do whatever is asked of me without reservations. What is my next move?

The only thing I could come up with is to go out of the door that led from this bedroom into Mr. Joseph's office. So, that is what I did.

I saw Mr. Joseph working at his desk. With my head up and with as straight of a posture as I could manage (ignoring that the fact that I was naked), I walk up to his desk and stood in front of it. He was looking down read some document. Looking directly at his lowered head, I said, "Mr. Joseph in accordance with my given word, what is it that you desire of me this day."

Mr. Joseph raised his head and looked at me with what seem like a twinkle in his eyes, he said, "Good day Jennifer. I have been waiting for you. You must have a lot of questions that need answering."

"There are things that I must know but for now, the only question that needs answering is the one that I have already asked you, 'what is it that you desire of me this day'."

"I desire that you listen carefully to the following; you have a beautiful athletic figure and you are to maintain that figure. To that end, you will start taking birth control pills; you will resume your schedule of weight lifting, swimming and whatever else you have been doing to get into the shape that you are now. In the back part of this home you will find a swimming pool, an indoor fully equipped gym, a wooded area that extends 20 acres beyond the gym. You have complete access to all of that for your use anytime that I have not requested your presences. The kitchen staff will fix you any type of entree that you want at any time that you desire. You can eat in the kitchen, the dining room, your room or any other place in the house that we both agree is appropriate. You will dine with me when I ask you to. I want you to continue your education. You are responsible for the cleanest and up keep of your room. Whatever you need for your room will be supplied to you."

"As I am sure that you are now aware that there are no clothes of any kind in your room. You have a choice, I can arrange for clothes to be purchased for you or you can choose to go into town and buy whatever clothes you feel are needed. "

"Is there anything that you need for me to clarify for you Jennifer?"

"Yes, a few things. First, I want to go and buy the clothes that I need. Am I free to go into town on my own? When it comes to my exercise routine, am I free to run into the area behind the house by myself? Also, yes, I do want to continue my computer programming education."

"Thomas will take you into town for your clothes shopping. When you are in the gym, swimming pool or running in the wooded area in the back of this estate, you are on your own. As far as your education goes, whatever books or computer equipment you need, it will be supplied to you. You just have to tell Thomas what you need and he will secure it for you."

"What happens if I need assistance in my computer studies? I might find something that I cannot figure out or I need assistance in setting up and operating some of the computer equipment?"

"I have already prepared for that contingency. I have retained the services of Professor Wilson from your school. You can either call him or setup computer conferences with him. As far as your computer equipment, a Mr. Peter Jones from the Greek Squad is on call for any assistance that you need in that area."

"Would you like to go shopping or would you like to have breakfast first?"

"Breakfast."

Mr. Joseph opened a drawer from his desk. He pulled out a package and handed it to me. "This is the only article of clothing (a sweat suit) that I have purchased for you. Please put it on before the chief from the kitchen staff comes in here to ask you what you want for breakfast. Please give him your food order and tell him where you want to eat your breakfast."

I barely finished dressing before the chief entered Mr. Joseph's office. I ordered my food. Then looking directly at Mr. Joseph, I said that I wanted to eat here in Mr. Joseph's office. The chief looked to Mr. Joseph who nodded his approval. He then told me to have a seat while I waited for my breakfast. He asked me to remain quiet. He needed to concentrate on understanding the material he was reading.

20 minutes later, the chief and one of his assistants entered the office with my food and a portable table and chair. I asked them to put the table in line and to the left of Mr. Joseph's desk. As they left the office I started to remove the sweat suit. The door to the office was just closing as my naked upper body was exposed and I started removing the pants portion of the sweat suit. Before sitting in the portable chair, I angled it so that I was partially facing Mr. Joseph. As I sat in the chair, I open my legs wide giving Mr. Joseph clear view of my pussy, something for him to look at if he ever rose his head up from his reading.

After breakfast, Thomas did take me into town to purchase the clothes that I needed. Since I had been forced into this situation, I had no qualms about what the clothes cost, money was no object! It was late when we returned to the estate. As we were walking to my room, I told Thomas that tomorrow I would give him a list of books and computer equipment that I needed. That night, I ate my dinner in my room and then retired to bed. I was extremely tired, not so much physically but mentally. I was still having trouble believing and accepting the situation that I was in.

Monday

I awoke the next day, at what time I could not tell (I didn't notice that there was a clock on a night stand that was located in the far corner of the room). It felt like I had been asleep for many hours. As my eyes fully opened and adjusted to the light in the room, I saw this Asian woman sitting in a chair a few feet from the right side of the bed. It struck me how beautiful this woman was. She was far better looking than myself.

She introduced herself as Sue Ling, but I was to call her only Ling. She explained that Mr. Joseph has retained her to be, for lack of a better word, my handmaid. For as long as I stayed here, every morning upon waking, I was to call her to my room. She would then assist me in preparing my body and clothes for whatever task Mr. Joseph had assigned for me for that day.

I wondered what she meant by preparing my body?

Ling indicated that for the next several days that Mr. Joseph had no plans for me. I was therefore free to start my exercise routine, to explore the first level of the house (the upstairs was off limit to me) and the wooded area or to start my computer programming studies. I said that I would like to see the house.

After assisting me with putting on some clothes, Ling took me on a tour of the first floor of the house. We went out of my bedroom into Mr. Joseph's office (he was not there) into the large living room where I had first meet Mr. Joseph. It was actually larger than I remembered. Exiting the living room we walked down a hall that had doors on each side. The first door lead outside to the gym and the wooded area, the other doors opened to a library, dinner area, restrooms, two guest bedrooms, an exit that led to the kitchen and the staff's quarters and finally at the very end of the hall way a modest size movie theater.

We returned to my room. I told Ling that I would like to go to the gym to exercise and later to explore the wooded area. Ling excused herself saying that anytime I went to the gym or the wooded area, I would be on my own unless I requested company. I changed into my exercise clothes and a sweat suit and left for the gym.

The gym was well equipped. It was easy for me to get into my weight lifting routine. I really enjoy lifting. After a hard hour workout, I decided to go for a jog in the wooded area. I found that a running path had already been established. I followed that path which ran around the entire wooded area. It took me about 40 minutes to complete the path. I was now tired but physically satisfied.

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers
12