Forced to be Feminine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkiwest
nikkiwest
24 Followers

Thursday

I didn't rush down in the morning, the longer 'she' had to wait the more her concerns would rise, I chose my clothes carefully, a long fishtail leather dress did two things, the leather showed my dominance whilst the restriction of the dress heightened my feminine side, a real contradiction! I had also found a beautiful pair of full length soft leather gloves and a pair of high heeled shoes with steel tips to the heels, I put my hair up and looked in the mirror, a stunning dominant lady looked back at me! I picked up a leather flogger and I was ready to face my new sub.

The heels had the desired effect, I took my time crossing the shop listening to the metallic click of the heels as I slowly approached 'her', I knew that her hood would increase the sense of anticipation as she could hear but not see my approach, I ran the soft leather of the flogger over her hood and back, she mumbled into her gag unable to discern what was happening and who was beside her

I stood beside her, at this moment I felt so powerful, she was totally under my control and I could do anything of my choosing! I took of her hood so that she could see me and more importantly the flogger, she looked very frightened both by my appearance and obviously by the flogger.

She needed to understand that I was her domme so I gave her a few strokes with the flogger, just hard enough to sting and to give her a little pain, I then untied her and removed her gag, she stretched out obviously cramped from her night in bondage, she was taken aback at the sight of her 'breasts' straining the satin of her blouse, we had of course applied these after she had been hooded the previous night, she then reached down to remove her high heeled shoes quickly realizing they were locked in place, she looked at me pleadingly, I shook my head saying that I would decide when they were to removed.

I asked her to ask me any questions she chose to ask, her words came in a rush, there were so many things she did not understand, and the first question was how long she to be kept feminized? The answer I gave was that it was permanent, she would never return to her former life and the trousers (albeit female ones) she was wearing would be the last ones from this moment on she would have to wear skirts or dresses. The next question she asked was why? My answer was because eventually she would accept her female side, it was my role to force her in that direction, next she asked if there was any way I would change my mind, my answer was a very definite 'no', the next question was about the bondage, why was it necessary? My answer was simple, she was now my submissive, and the bondage which she would grow to enjoy was simply to emphasize my dominance. What about the beatings was her next question, again simple for me to answer, they were all about submission and dominance, it gave me a great deal of pleasure to inflict them on her, pain and pleasure was to be a permanent part of her new life.

At this point she started to plead with me to let her go and let her return to her old male life, I was prepared for this and took a large ball gag with a leather strap, I forced the ball into her mouth and locked the strap in place, despite the fact her hands were free there was no way she could remove it.

I told her that her next job was to choose her new wardrobe, she had the run of the shop for the next two hours, I wanted her to choose the most feminine items she could find, they had all to accentuate her new persona, as an encouragement to be careful what she selected, any item she selected that I deemed not in keeping would result in five strokes from the flogger.

I watched her walk into the main body of the shop, her corseted body looked even better with the addition of the breast forms and the high heels really did improve her walk, there was one thing missing I realised, I called her back and placed a leather shackle around each of her ankles before linking them with a short chain, her stride was now effectively hobbled, once she was in a dress or skirt with a wig and make up she would be really feminine in every way.

Two hours later I went back to the shop, there was a pile of clothing on the counter and she stood meekly beside it her eyes downcast, she was obviously desperately hoping she had made the right decisions.

I went through the clothes separating the items into two piles, one that I found acceptable, the other pile the clothes I did not find feminine enough. She had done well, virtually all of the clothes were in tactile materials such as silk, satin, leather and PVC, they were in the main very feminine with high neck and back fastened blouses included, the longer skirts were a mixture of hobble and pencil whilst the mini-skirts were all pleated or just simply flared and all short enough to ensure they would barely cover her stocking tops, the dresses she had chosen included some really tight fitting gowns which would have the effect of restricting her movement. She had also done well with her underwear and nightwear with a selection of corsets and suspender belts catching my eye, I was pleased to see she had without prompting selected some bra's, she obviously accepted that the breast forms were to be a permanent part of her future life, she had chosen a selection of scarves, this included several small black ones, the only purpose of these would be to use as gags, again showing her acceptance of future bondage.

Where she had failed were two cotton blouses, (these were definitely not sensual enough), two pairs of tights (something I would never allow her to wear in place of stockings), she had also failed to select the satin maids outfit and the cream satin wedding dress which I had placed in a prominent position. I collected all these things into one pile slowly counting them out. She looked crestfallen; these errors meant she would receive thirty strokes with the flogger!

I wanted to make the anticipation part of her punishment so I blindfolded her with a silk scarf and told her to stand facing the wall with her hands in front of her. She was to wait there until I decided the time was right to start, obviously her hands were free and she could remove her blindfold (unlike her gag which was still firmly locked in place), I told that if she did remove her blindfold her punishment would be much more severe. I left the room making sure she heard the click of my heels on the hard floor, there was a web cam in the shop which I could watch from the back office, it was fascinating to watch her, she remained motionless waiting for her punishment to start, I had deliberately tied the blindfold quite loosely and being slippery silk it gradually slid off, she was so frightened by the possibility of more punishment so she re-tied it herself, doing so really tightly, another sign of her submission.

I went back into the shop after thirty minutes walking slowly to allow her to listen to my approach, I could see her tense as I came nearer expecting the sting of the flogger at any moment, and I could also sense how uncomfortable it was for her standing motionless for such a long period in the unaccustomed high heels.

I took the scarf off from around my neck, it was heavily perfumed, I tied it over the lower half of her face just as I had done before with the double knot at the bottom of her chin, I could see the silk moving with every breath and knew that now her senses were increased by the removal of her power of sight and speech, the silk against her face coupled with the perfume filling her nostrils would be a very erotic sensation, I walked away slowly after telling her not to remove either of the scarves

Back watching her on the webcam I could see her shifting her weight from foot to foot to relieve the effect of the high heels, I could also see the silk of her mask move with every breath the lustre of the material catching the light.

Another thirty minutes had elapsed before I returned, I led her over to the St Andrew's cross on display in the corner of the shop and raised her arms above her head before fastening them to the straps at the top of the cross, I ensured they were high and tight enough to make her stand on tiptoe even with the benefit of high heels, this I knew would increase her discomfort further, I then forced her legs wide apart before fastening her ankles to the bottom straps of the cross, she was now totally helpless and immobile, next I ran my gloved hands along the inside of her legs carefully avoiding any contact with any of her sexual areas, she shivered visibly at my touch. My final action was to replace the satin hood over her head confining her to total darkness.

I only left her for fifteen minutes on this occasion, despite her restrictions I could see her tense as she heard the sound of my heels approaching, I picked up the flogger and began her punishment, five very hard strokes with a minute between each one, then a wait of five minutes before a further five were administered with a two minute interval between each one. I stopped at this point, she of course was expecting at total of thirty strokes, she remained tensed expecting at any time more pain, I left her for a further fifteen minutes before returning to administer a final five strokes with a three minute interval between each one.

At this point I released her from the cross and removed her hood, blindfold and gag.

I took her to Kate's flat above the shop where she had some breakfast, she was completely exhausted by the events of the morning and the previous night, I suggested she took a bath which I would run for her, I called her once it was ready, helped her out of her clothes and left her to soak, I had unbeknown to her added a depilatory foam to the water, I knew it would sting slightly nut fortunately she fell asleep, only realizing the effects when she woke and found herself with a nearly totally hairless body, all I needed to do afterwards was to help her shave any remaining areas.

Once she had dried off and put on a satin dressing gown I took her through to the adjoining room where I had laid out her clothes from the selection she had made from the shop. The first thing she did was to put on a black satin gaff, this one was lockable and effectively worked like a chastity belt, my control over her was to be total and that included sexual dominance, she would only be allowed sexual relief when I chose. The thought of this was quite delicious, I knew that she was aroused by all of the new sensations I had introduced her to, allowing her little or no relief was another part of my domination that I really enjoyed.

Next I took the responsibility of ensuring her breast forms were securely fixed, the removal of her bodily hair made the adhesion firmer and it would be impossible for her to remove them for at least twenty four hours. I helped her with her corset, this time an over-bust one in heavy black satin, she was by now becoming used to extreme corseting and it was easier for me to tie the laces even tighter than before giving her a really narrow waistline, this when combined with her breasts made her look so much more feminine than previously, black seamed satin topped stockings and a pair of black satin french knickers completed her underwear, I took her through to the next room where Kate was waiting to do her hair and make-up, throughout this whole process there had been not a single flicker of resistance.

The room deliberately had no mirrors, Kate and I wanted her to wait until she could see her total transformation, despite her apparent submission so far we wanted her to feel dominated even at this point so we tied both her arms and legs to the chair making her totally helpless, I went back to the other room to wait for her grand entrance and then to make her first public appearance totally en femme.

It seemed to take a long time then the door slowly opened, it seemed she was almost shy about appearing, when she did my breath was taken away. She was beautifully made up and I could see she had a lovely dark wig on; Kate had changed my selection of clothes to some that made even more feminine. She was wearing a cream blouse, this was made of rich and heavy satin which caught the light as she walked, it was back fastened (and had I knew a small padlock at the top of the fastenings making it impossible for the wearer to remove it) it had a high collar and long very full sleeves gathered into long narrow cuffs, this blouse was teamed with an elegantly restrictive mid calf satin hobble skirt, this had no splits just a small decorative kick pleat at the back, her shoes were high heeled stilettos in patent leather.

We made her walk around the room to show off her new clothes, the hobble skirt made a perfect companion for her stilettos being much more difficult to walk in than a pencil skirt, her stride was already shortened by the high heels, the narrow tightly tapered skirt made the heels more manageable but also visually made her walk more desirable. Her mesmerizingly slow walk made her the focus of our attention, she was being forced to walk as the skirt dictated, I knew that once she was used to it she would enjoy the sensation of being elegantly hobbled by her skirt and of course it would restrict her freedom of movement with her having to make subtle little hobbled movements in order to go about her daily routine, that's the thing I found so fascinating, quite suddenly she had a sensual and sophisticated way of walking, it was difficult to imagine that it was less than two weeks ago when I had started her feminisation

Kate at this point mentioned she had added two more of these skirts to our purchases, one classic style one to just below the knee, the style of which was based on the more extremes examples from the early 1960's, this one was in soft nappa leather and a satin ankle length one narrow all the way down with no kick pleats or vents which would restrict her movement even more.

A short tailored black soft leather jacket with matching gloves completed her main outfit; this emphasized her figure even more. I then noticed some of the details of her appearance, her skirt had a gold chain belt, this would be ideal for fastening her wrists to when I wanted to emphasize her restriction, she was wearing a pearl bracelet and necklace and she wore small pearl earrings, every one of these details made her look more complete.

Kate particularly wanted her to wear a headscarf, she had found a beautiful silk one with patterns of a riding motif including riding crops, very ironic I thought as these would be very much part of her life from now on. There was a particular way that I wanted her to wear it.

I made her tie it with a large knot at the front, it was tied so high up at the front that from a distance it would almost seem to be covering her mouth, it was in fact single knotted just below her lips, the top of the scarf was positioned towards the rear of her head showing the front of her hair, the line of the folded edge of the scarf when viewed from the side crossed high over her cheeks at a dramatic angle, the closeness of the knot to her lips would mean that during conversations she would have to carry out little adjustments to keep it in place and to prevent the knot from sliding into her mouth, this style of headscarf gave her an appearance of mystery and elegance.

We finally were ready to leave, I thanked Kate profusely for all of her help and we set out to return home, a mirror in the hall giving my new submissive her first glimpse of her new self, I could tell how shocked she was by the change in her appearance, I watched her hobbled and very feminine walk to the car and looked forward to next part of our relationship

End of part one

nikkiwest
nikkiwest
24 Followers
12