Forced to be Their Nephew

Story Info
Forced to be their nephew.
1k words
4.18
35.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers

I met a lady online many years ago. She agreed to dress me in my sexy undies and we would have mutual oral sex with cum in mouth. She insisted that I had to be younger than 40 (I was mid 30s then). Her name was Kay and she said I had to call her auntie Kay.

I arrived at her flat and had to use the intercom to get in and found the right number. I rang the doorbell and I was shocked when a guy answered it. He said, 'Hi you must be Rob, auntie is waiting for you.'

I followed him into the lounge and met Kay and he disappeared into another room. She said she wanted me to address her all times as auntie and I agreed. She was wearing a quarter cup black basque, suspenders, fishnets and high heels and no knickers.

She undressed me and I was immediately hard and she squeezed my balls. I showed her the clothes I had brought with me which was a red pvc basque with suspender straps, red fishnet stockings, open crotch panties and red 5 inch high heel sandals with ankle straps.

Before she started dressing me she went and got some thick red ribbon and tied it tightly round my balls. I loved the feeling as it was the first time I had that done

She asked, 'Do you like auntie doing that for you.'

I replied, 'Oh yes auntie, it's wonderful.

She then dressed me and kept tightening the ribbon. When she was finished she made sure my cock was poking out through my open crotch panties and she made me parade up and down in front of her.

She then sat back on an armchair and said, 'auntie's cunt needs sucking.'

I knelt on the floor and buried my face between her wide open thighs. He cunt smelt wonderful and she was soaking wet. I started slowly licking up and down her wet slit and she said, 'put a finger in auntie.'

I slid one and then two deep inside her. She was so wet and I carried on licking her and sucking her clit.

She was moaning and saying, oh auntie loves her nephew licking me like that, you naughty boy, you're making auntie so wet. Do you like the taste of auntie's cunt.'

She eased her tits out of her basque and pinched her nipples. She was soaking my face and then I felt her hands behind my head and she pulled me tight against her cunt as she ground it against my face. I could hardly breath as she soaked my face.

She was almost screaming with pleasure and I half expected her husband to appear. Suddenly she cried out, 'auntie's cumming,oh its wonderful, oh fuck.'

She absolutely soaked me and as I slowed down she said, 'no don't stop I need to cum again.

This time it took longer but she was still very wet and soaked me again. All the time she was calling me her naughty nephew and how much auntie loved it. By the time she had cum the second time I was ready to burst and worried that I wasn't going to last very long.

She said, 'you still want to cum in auntie's mouth.'

I nodded. She lowered herself to me and opened her mouth and took me in. She clamped her lipstick coated lips tight around the head of my cock and started sucking. She squeezed my balls with one hand. I was so aroused and said, 'auntie I'm cumming.'

It gave her the chance to take my cock out of her mouth if wanted to but she just kept her lips tightly clamped round the shaft of my cock and I spurted deep into her mouth.

She opened her mouth and showed me it full of my spunk and then swallowed it all down.

We sat and relaxed and asked when it was her hubby's turn and she said as soon as you walk out of the door unless you want to stay and watch.

I said I'd love to stay and she called out, 'Roger, dear.'

The door opened and he walked out wearing a black basque which was heavily stained, fishnet stockings, high heels and his cock standing to attention.

She said, 'Rob is going to stay and watch.'

He just looked at me and smiled.

He stood in front of his wife and she asked, 'do you want your balls tied today.'

'Yes,' he said.

He handed his wife a stocking and said to me, 'do you want to do this for him.'

Strangely I felt myself hardening as I walked over to them. He handed me the nylon and I felt his huge balls and tied it round them. 'Pull it tighter,' she said.

I pulled it as tight as I could. I have to admit that I loved the look of his cock and if she had told me to wank him or suck him I would have done so.

I sat back on the chair and watched as she sat on the sofa and opened her legs and told him to lick her cunt. He knelt on the floor and started licking her. I was rubbing my cock and she saw me and said, 'come and join in.'

I joined them and she said, 'play with his cock.'

I knelt beside him and reached for his cock. I was rock hard and I felt some precum on it. I wiped it off and smeared it over her lips and she sucked my fingers.

I went back to rubbing his cock. I squeezed his balls and she called out, 'oh auntie is cumming, it's wonderful.'

She almost screamed as she had a huge climax.

Roger and I both stood up, our hard cocks sticking out in front of us.

Then she said, 'auntie wants to watch you wank and cum over me.'

We both wanked and spurted our cum over her. I cleaned myself, dressed and we arranged to meet in about 10 days time. As I was about to go she said they would be my mummy and daddy and I would be their sissy little girl.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers