Forced to Change Ch. 25

Story Info
A hitman falls in love with his target.
1.9k words
4.72
8.3k
2

Part 24 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't quite know how I ended up between Katie's thighs as my tongue lapped at her. I'm not sure I cared how it happened, but to say I was glad didn't begin to cover it. My tongue flicked up and down, then I switched to the flat and pressed against her clit. Soon, her sensitive little nodule was in my mouth. I calculated every touch. I was cautious with each move while reading her body like a book.

She was a minefield and I had no desire to trigger her again if I could help it. When she tensed I backed off. When she relaxed I pushed forward, unleashing my own desire like a bull locked inside a multi-gated cattle corral. It was a fine line, a challenge, but I worked to bring her every pleasure I could think of as my teeth nibbled and my tongue tasted her flesh. I applied a steady pressure as my tongue undulated against her. She grabbed the sheets on either side, twisting and pulling them up as her back arched off the bed. I grinned as her legs spasmed and shot out.

I backed off and let her breathe as I collected my own thoughts and watched her. She was liquid and flushed and breathtaking. I savored her juices on my tongue and lay down beside her as I realized she hadn't made a sound. For one hot second I worried she hadn't enjoyed my efforts. I'd always gauged a woman's pleasure by the sounds she made as she climaxed. Not that Katie was like any of the women I'd been with in the past, but still I cared and it was a slight bruise to my ego to spoil my perfect record.

Katie swallowed a bunch of times and finally gasped, "What? Why are you frowning?"

"You didn't make any noise when you came," I said, a little disappointed.

"Twice," she whispered.

"What?"

"You made me come twice. In a row." A smile claimed her lips, twisting them into a goofy grin.

"Really?" I arched one eyebrow. I took a certain pride in that.

My hand was on her stomach, rubbing softly, then I dipped down to her apex and corroborated her statement, pushing my finger into her slick slit. I pulled away with her wetness on it and licked off the evidence of pleasure. Her taste was intoxicating, musky, salty, and sweet.

"You're so wet. So fuckably wet," I murmured, kissing her. I went back in with two fingers and she welcomed them. Her core was a hot mess as I twisted and pushed deeper inside.

"Keep doing that and I'll come again," Katie chided, smiling, and closed her eyes again. I used my thumb to circle her clit.

"Good. I want to hear you this time." I needed to hear that sound from her mouth.

"Mmmm. Sorry, I forgot," she whispered.

I stroked her inside and out, spreading her moisture around. Her body tensed hard, not in a good way. I stopped.

"Aaah," she forced out, but it sounded false.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Can't," Katie panted.

"Can't? You want me to stop?" I pulled my hand away.

"No. Don't stop!" Katie shouted. "I just can't, you know, vocalize, my um, well..." She covered her beautiful, flaming face with her hands.

It was a full minute later that the bed trembled as I shook it with my laughter. I gasped between chuckles, trying to speak, but I started laughing harder.

"Sorry, sorry," I gasped. Then I snorted and roared, closing my eyes tight. I felt thick, not only in my head. I fell back against the bed, trying to control myself. The bed rocked like an earthquake as I cackled. Soon Katie was giggling, too. I had tears in my eyes when I finally stopped. My face felt sticky with humor and her juices.

"Sorry," I said. "It's not funny."

"It's really not." Katie said, crossing her arms under her breasts. I laughed again and tried to sit up on one arm, but I fell back against the bed, hit by another bout of mirth. When I finally got myself under control tears in her brown eyes stopped me cold and I sobered immediately.

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling like the world's biggest heel.

She tried to smile. "It's okay."

"Shit," I mumbled. I moved to get up but she put her hand on my arm.

"Just give me a minute," Katie said softly. "I just, you know. Cantana, and I'm not..."

"No, I should have..." I blurted out. "I-It's the most beautiful sound in the world. I really wanted to make you come." It wasn't funny, not one little bit.

She giggled and rolled her eyes at that. "Well, you did that."

"Twice." I hesitated and leaned in to kiss her, but stopped an inch from her face. "Sorry. I really want this. You."

My lips were tentative at first as they tested her. She stuck her tongue in my mouth, hungry and eager.

"Jared, please," she whispered breaking the kiss.

"What, Katie? What do you need?" I cupped her face in my hand and stroked her cheek with my thumb.

"You." Katie claimed my mouth. I ate at her lips, sucking on her bottom lip until she gasped. I released her.

"Now!" Katie yelled, "Please, now. Please, Jared!"

I'd been so worried about her triggers I hadn't considered my own needs. Her words shot through me and I quickly positioned myself on top of her in a fluid motion that was like a dance. I forced her legs apart with my knees, stroking against her as the tension left her body and her eyes rolled. I grabbed both of her hands, holding them above her head. My cockhead rubbed her, brushing through her slit and over her clit, up and down as my hips gently rocked against her.

"Fuck," I said. My body tensed and stilled. "I don't have a condom. Shit."

Katie almost giggled. "Jared, I'm sterile. I can't get pregnant."

I remembered that little detail as she said it. I felt sorry for myself, as much as her. I shook my head. "Oh, right. I'm so sorry, baby." For a moment I couldn't move. I couldn't continue. So much had been taken from her and I refused to be another person who did that. I was angry with myself for letting it get this far.

She broke my thoughts as she panted, "Fuck me, Jared. Now!"

I pushed inside her body. Her lips parted around me and I sank into her snug warmth as her mouth opened and the most unnatural sound of satisfaction rushed from her lips. Her eyes closed tight as her body opened to me completely. I slid deeper into her, savoring each caress. Her slick canal welcomed me and I pressed in forcefully until I reached the end. I backed off slightly, afraid I'd hurt her, but there was no utterance of pain, just pleasure. My pelvis rocked forward at the end and lifted up as hers moved forward in invitation. I pulled out agonizingly slowly and repeated the move again, even slower. I moaned in undeniable ecstasy as she sheathed me. She gripped me tight as if with fingers, but it wasn't her hand, just her wonderful body.

"So tight. So wet. So fucking good. Katie. Oh fuck, Katie. I need you. I've wanted you...so long." I chanted her name incoherently for a moment, unable to express myself with words. I was so lost being inside her. She felt like the home I'd always wanted. "So. Fucking. Tight. Wet. Warm."

I ran out of words and became an endless series of grunts as I pumped into her faster, each stroke ending with the little lift. She convulsed in uncontrollable spasms and it pushed me to the edge. I kissed her, my tongue caressing her mouth as she broke me apart. I'd never experienced such pure carnal bliss. The slap of flesh meeting flesh rang out in my ears as I pumped. My balls tightened and I released her hands, grabbing her hair and holding her against my mouth, my tongue and cock driving into her harder. Katie's body tensed and I was sure she was about to come with me, but she froze, crying out, and I stopped. Within a heartbeat I was deep inside her, buried in her warmth to the hilt, as unmoving as a statue.

"No," I whispered. "It's okay, Katie. It's okay. Just breathe, breathe."

Tears streamed down her flushed face. I could feel her heart fluttering as if it was trying to get out of her chest.

"I-I'm sorry, I..." I went to pull out of her and instead I rolled us over on the bed.

"It's okay," I said as Katie tumbled onto my chest. My hands settled her. I pushed her hair back off her face and caressed her cheek. Her eyes were tight, searching, frightened pools of chocolate brown.

"You take the lead, Katie," I panted.

We stared at each other as her tears fell. She placed her hands on my chest, taking deep gasping breaths. When I was sure she wouldn't fall, I put my hands behind my head and waited.

Using her whole body, Katie lifted herself off me slowly. I assumed we were finished. I was disappointed, but okay with it. She surprised me as she sank back down just as slowly while she took deep calming breaths. She did it again and I met her with a little hip flick as she settled fully on me.

"You're okay. It's okay," I encouraged her as she gasped.

She was slow in her movements, as if testing the new position out. Up and down she went until she found her rhythm. My cock flexed up into her at the end of each of her downward strokes. She went for a few more strokes and tried a swivel at the end. I groaned, a sound of pure pleasure.

"Nice." I grinned. She returned the grin. My arms flexed with a need to touch her, but I didn't. I tried to stay still other than below my waist.

"That's it. Yes," I hissed as she did it again with a wicked grin on her lips.

Katie experimented. She played with me inside her body. She clenched her muscles tight in her core, moving her hips in small circles until I was wordless again. She took complete control of me and I raced toward orgasm, letting her dominate me. Soon she was fucking me, riding me, bouncing up and down.

"Close," I moaned. "So fucking close, Katie. Katie. K-Katie!" My back arched and my hips and legs lifted her off the bed so high she was falling. I caught her and pulled her into my arms. Katie came—no, she imploded around me, choking my cock, and I came hot and deep inside her.

"Jared," she panted, sinking against my chest as if she'd lost all her bones. My hands stroked her back, running up and down her spine. Her skin was hot even through the t-shirt. I pressed my lips softly against her damp hairline.

"Katie. Oh, Katie," I moaned into her ear. I felt a peaceful calm fill my body as my orgasm dissipated and my cock twitched deep inside her. The weight of Katie's body on mine was heavenly. Soon her breathing was so even and steady I was sure she was asleep. I'm not sure what else I could have said in that perfect moment, but I let my mind replay it over and over until I drifted off.