Forced to Change Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two minutes later the doorknob turned and the barrier between me and Mr. Donnelly opened. He'd gotten the key to the door, as I thought he would. He walked right past me to the shower, naked. Naked? That part I hadn't planned on. He pushed back the shower curtain, then looked around, confused, until he saw me. I raced forward and splashed the cleaning solution into his face, hitting him in the eyes with it. He screamed.

I punched him in the face with the heel of my hand aimed at his nose and followed that with a quick knee to his dangling manhood. He staggered backward, warding off my attack as I delivered another nut shot. His hands grabbed at my shoulders to steady his balance before my third groin hit sent him to the floor.

"Why? Why?" he screamed.

Really? He needed to know why? I turned to run and slipped in the soap on the floor, falling to one knee. As I tried to stand Mr. Donnelly grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling me on top of him. I threw my elbow back and connected with his stomach. His breath rushed out in a grunt. I thrashed, trying to get away from him.

"Why? You're trying to kill me, asshole!" I screamed.

He released me suddenly and I crawled away, scrambling to my feet. When I was safely next to the door, I stood, trying to catch my breath.

"I don't want that. I never wanted to kill you. I just want to fuck you!" he yelled.

I was so shocked by the statement that I turned to stare at him. Then I walked slowly back and matched his confused look with a hateful one. Standing over him for a moment, I stomped on his stick and berries.

He gaped at me, blood dripping from his nose, then he began screaming a string of profanities. I stomped on his junk again with my heel and then retreated. I ran, leaving Mr. Donnelly screeching like a banshee and writhing on the bathroom floor. I took the stairs three at a time until I reached the alarm panel by the front door.

Mr. Donnelly's screams had turned to moans, then he quieted down completely. By the time I hit the panic button there was silence. The shrieking of the alarm would have been sweet music to my ears, but it seemed to be silent. I took a deep, much-needed calming breath.

I felt empowered. I'd used my training to save myself. That stuff really worked after all. Jared had made me doubt my training so much I was beginning to think it was useless. There was nothing left to do but hide and wait for the police. I crossed the foyer and ran to the library doors, hoping for a good place to hide while waiting for help.

The door frame was filled by a body I knew intimately. It was as if thinking of Jared a moment ago had made him magically appear.

"Jared," I breathed. I was so happy that he was there that I forgot all about the last time we'd seen each other.

12