Forced to Climax

Story Info
A brothel owner is challenged to orgasm repeatedly...
2.2k words
4.1
37.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Forced to Climax

The hybrid bobbed in place, his beak clenched as the machine drove a dildo, dripping with lubricant, under his feathered tail. The peacock with crocodile traits - although he truly was more avian in his features than a pure reptilian - steadied himself the best he could, grinding the edges of his beak together as he sought not to make a noise.

After all, the brothel owner couldn't show weakness while he was being watched now, could he?

The dim room around him shivered as Zylen stifled a groan and tried, as futile as it was, to push back against the toy filling his rear, the machine keeping him fucked at a steady, rolling pace. Barley able to make out the shape of the stones set into the wall of the perfectly round chamber, Zylen's beak parted in a grunt, eyes downcast as his hard cock hung beneath his stomach in midair. There would have been no denying his arousal either way, but that wasn't the name of the game he was playing - oh no. The gentlefur who had requested him especially had a tall order on the agenda.

Of course, even if he'd been requested normally, Zylen would have waved off the curious individual and satisfied them with one of his best brothel whores: it wasn't as if anyone left his place of work unsatisfied, after all. But a dominant client with a penchant for watching a submissive orgasm? Well, that was a job he simply could not pass up...

Something swished, lashing the stones, and Zylen moaned softly as an equine stepped into view, arms folded across his broad, muscled chest. His blues eyes shone stark in a dark muzzle, but there was a glimmer of mischief in them as he surveyed his toy of the evening.

"Very nice..."

The black stallion - he'd never gotten the stud's name - circled him, hooves striking the stone with an ominous rap each and every time he put a hoof down. Zylen may have paid better attention to his bare chest, a pair of black trousers topped with a fine leather belt slipped through the loops, which was unusual enough in itself for herbivorous species to don, if he had not been more concerned with the shaft grinding over his prostate.

Pausing behind him, the stallion's hoof-like fingertips very obviously danced over the controls of the machine. Against himself, Zylen stiffened, tail-feathers perked up over his back.

"But what happens if I turn up the dial...just a notch?"

Zylen sucked in a breath through his 'nares, but it was already too late to protest: the shaft in his rump pumped him full with greater haste, inching in a little more as if it too wanted to see just how far he could be stretched around it. Briefly, he was glad that he'd chosen to attach a smooth-skinned faux cock to the arm of the machine, for he wasn't sure just how well he'd do if the ante was upped on one of his ridged and undulating creations, as wonderful as they could feel under his tail-feathers.

As it pumped and pounded his prostate, he squawked, completely and utterly helpless to prevent the onslaught. Frequently, he reminded himself that he'd signed up for it, but it was difficult to even put on the vaguest air of being disgruntled when he had such a fine piece of horseflesh in his sights and his cock drooled pre-cum as if it was pouring from a faucet. Snapping his beak open and closed, he groaned and chirped, one sound blending seamlessly into the other as, so smoothly that it was as if it had all been planned from the very beginning, he slipped into the throes of orgasm.

And, oh, what a climax it was! Twisting as much as he could in his welcomed suspension bondage, Zylen screeched and squawked madly, feathers fluffing up as his cock shot a mostly clear string of cum towards the floor to splatter in a long, stark streak. The cock ploughing his tail milked him for every drop he had to give and the avian panted heavily as it slowed, the grind easing over his prostate just enough for him to, at least somewhat, return to his senses.

But that didn't mean that every nerve-ending in his body wasn't on fire. It didn't mean either that he didn't whimper in need and rock his hips the little he could, arching back onto the faux-cock as if he could convince it to thrust deeper again if only his need could become entirely evident.

The stallion chuckled and Zylen blushed hotly, though had the boldness of spirit to meet the meet the larger, more dominant male's eyes with every last bit of resolve he could dredge up. Those soft lips curved up into a wicked smile and his heart leapt into his throat, pounding and closing around his windpipe as if threatening to suddenly cut off his breath.

It had been a long while since anyone, let alone such a stud, had looked at him like that...

Running a paw lightly down his back, the horse murmured his appreciation, taking in every bit of Zylen with his sweeping gaze. Zylen shivered. He'd never felt so bare, so vulnerable... So utterly on show. The dildo jerked back to life and Zylen moaned openly, lewdly throwing away any sense of decorum he may have, once, possessed.

It was part of the beauty of submitting, after all.

"Too much for you?" The stallion snickered. "Well, too bad."

Groaning deep in the back of his throat, Zylen closed his eyes and shook his head, although his denial wasn't really getting him anywhere. The toy rubbed up against all the right spots, making him grunt and groan in time with the thrusts.

Damn...

But the craft bird had a few tricks up his sleeve - figuratively, that was - that no brothel patron could have ever possibly known about. Slowly, the edges of his beak curved up in a smile at the point where the hard surface became flesh and feather, eyes gleaming with just a hint of his crocodilian heritage.

"Take it out."

"What?"

Clearing his throat, Zylen repeated the command - out of place coming from the beak of a submissive party who had no intention in calling the scene to an end - once more, louder than the first time.

"Remove the toy, my sweet client."

Confused, the equine faltered and rapped his fingers over the top of the blocky machine, extended up to such a height that the slender and inviting Zylen could be fucked at an ideal height to enjoy. He stroked between the avian's shoulder blades as if he wasn't quite sure what to do, looking from left to right with his nostrils fluttering ever so slightly. In any other situation, his behaviour would have been adorable, but Zylen would never leave one of his esteemed guests hanging for too long, after all!

And then Zylen pulled out his party trick, the one thing that he reserved for the best of the best and them alone. Whereas he couldn't be sure just why the equine drew him in so, that submissive thrum closing in around his heart begged him to do more, to show the stud-horse just how many orgasms he could take, all at his dominating paws.

His body tingled and, just for show, he threw in a purple swathe that swirled around his body as if he was being wrapped up with a violet ribbon. The sparkling magic spun around him as the stallion stepped back, snorting distrustfully, but the change was in progress before he could truly take stock of the cunning bird's hardly known ability. Magic, as it was, had long ago proven an active part of their world, even if it had few modern uses. Zylen, however, had found a very modern use through which he could better please his clients.

Only his very best clients, that was. Zylen smirked, albeit breathlessly. It wasn't a trick he pulled out of the bag for just anyone, after all!

Moaning softly, Zylen gyrated his hips as his still-hard cock retreated into his belly slit, feathers smoothing down over it as if it had never been there to begin with. He did not lament its dismissal, however, knowing he could call it back to his form at any time he pleased, and instead panted heavily as his feathers divided into soft, warming feminine folds.

"Well, well... Now, this I didn't expect."

Of course, he didn't - that was why Zylen had done it - but the bird didn't get the chance to voice his feelings on the matter as the toy nudged up to his pussy. Eyes wide, he screeched as it rammed into him, forcing his magically stimulated passage to ripple and clench around it as if he was being taken, bred, in all manner of reality.

And, oh, it was different to taking any toy under his tail. Shuddering, Zylen rolled his head from shoulder to shoulder, panting and gasping - moans just required breath that he no longer had - as the equine played with the controls, making the toy pound him for all it was worth. He swore the gears ground and protested as the equine ramped it up to what had to have been its maximum setting, but he forgot all about what sounds it may or may not have been making when the vibrations started.

How could he have forgotten that feature? Head spinning, he tried to squawk and failed to find the breath to do so, feathers rippling and dancing as he bucked and rocked at the toy, every trembling, pulsing vibration hitting the new g-spot that he was always so careful to play into his cuntboi form. Where would the fun have been if he couldn't get off from being fucked, after all? But the stallion seemed to enjoy seeing his slender yet still masculine little body being impaled, a large, musky bulge tenting out the front of his trousers.

Eyes fixed on that bulge, Zylen let his beak hang open, wishing and hoping against hope that the stud would use him in other ways before his time was up and they had to part ways, as was the tale of brothel life. The things he could do to that massive length of stud-flesh - while the machine was pounding him to orgasm too, if the steed so wished - were countless and Zylen's eyes grew misty. Imagining running his tongue up and over the medial ring, the avian tried to screech, but all that came from his beak was a lusty moan, so faint that one would have had to strain to hear it over the lewd squelches of the sex toy pounding his cunt, faster and faster with no rhyme or remorse for claiming his primed and ready body.

With the thought of gulping down mouthful after mouthful of thick stallion cum, Zylen's pussy clenched around the dildo as if it was trying to drag the sex toy into him and hurled him into orgasm.

If there had ever been a loss of control in climax, that was Zylen's moment for it. In the overhead spotlight, his feathers shimmered in an intricate dance of light as he bucked and squirmed, every wave seeming to play through his body in slow motion. There was no escaping the sex machine, however, as the equine's paw came down heavily in the centre of his back to ensure he couldn't twist too far away from it even in the grasp of pleasure. His juices squirted, slickening the shaft as he cried out hoarsely and whimpered in the hold of a dominating force far more masculine than he could ever hope to be.

At least, in the moment of subspace. But that was for him and him alone to experience as the brothel-owner groaned through his second orgasm of the evening, coming down slowly and sweetly from a high that he could hardly believe had been achieved to begin with.

Barely allowed a respite, hooves rattled over the stone and the swish of a long tail drew him back to the present, groaning as he hung weakly in the bondage, the toy suddenly still in his sore, yet wanting cunt. Even with what he'd endured - two orgasms in such rapid, draining succession - all he could think about was what he had to do to get the stallion to turn the machine on again, use it to make him cum over and over again like he'd been lured into from the start.

"Little bird..."

Zylen blinked and looked up in time to see a paw cupping his beak, tipping his head all the way back to meet a pair of fierce eyes, the equine's groomed forelock now raggedly hanging across one eye. Pushing his finger into the corner of the bird's beak, he forced it open and dragged his thumb possessively over Zylen's tongue. Trembling, the bird fought down a moan.

"I'm not done with you yet."

Zylen shivered. He'd be happy if the stallion never was done with him.

Quite happy, in fact.