Forced to Cum by Colleague

Story Info
Sexy colleague rubs ass on my cock and forces me to cum.
851 words
3.53
70.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up as my alarm goes off at 7AM. 'Some time for enjoyment before work at least', I say to myself as I get out of bed, staring captivated at the large HD TV in front of the bed. 'Fuck, I forgot to turn off the porn last time'. My hand slides under the duvet to my rock hard cock as I see Jenna Jameson giving a magnificent blowjob on my TV. Thirty minutes, later, I am still caressing my cock, to Lisa Ann's hot ass being fucked, too afraid to rub it too hard lest built up tension shoots cum all over the room. I look up at the clock. 'Shit! It's 7.30!'. Hurriedly I get dressed for work, annoyed at the huge sexual tension inside me which I could not release.

As I go on the bus, I cannot help but look at the ass and boobs of hot women walking past, even when they noticed, because my desire was so strong from the porn. As I get up and walk out in front of the women, my 9-inch erection is clearly visible, humiliating me as I feel ashamed at how women have this power over men's bodies.

I arrive at work, narrowly missing a speeding truck as I cross the road, as I was too busy fantasising of all the porn I had on my work computer and how I could masturbate to those in the privacy of my office. I sign in, and enter the lift, where the humiliation that would lead to me resigning is about to take place. Looking back, how much I wish I had taken the stairs! At least then I could have looked under the skirts and at the sexy asses of any hot lady colleagues walking above me!! But no, I take the lift.

By the time the lift reaches the second floor, it is packed. My office is on the ninth floor. People squeeze in, and I immediately notice Catherine, a colleague on the eighth floor who I really love: she is 23, flowing blonde hair and perfect skin, with big tits and massive cleavage, plus a sexy, curvy ass showing through her alway-black tight skirt that would turn any male head and make any man give her his full attention. Whenever I don't have porn to masturbate to, such as in the public bus when no one else is around, I masturbate to mental images of her sexy body. Catherine slid up in front of me, in the packed lift, and my eyes are immediately drawn to her nice, firm butt as my penis becomes slightly erect.

Pushed back with no space left in the lift, Catherine is forced back, and her ass lands firmly but gently on my groin area. Immediately my cock goes to full mast, and I, stuck, have no way to go back. She quickly turns back with a look of surprise, and recognising me behind her, a look of anger flashes on her face, as she realises there is no space to move away from my cock. I break into a panic, but with Catherine's hot ass rubbing his cock, no man can bring down an erection.

Then, suddenly, I feel her ass slowly turn in a circle, grinding against my groin. I have never felt such pleasure, and at first think that perhaps Catherine likes me. It is then that I notice her mischievous smile in the front mirror and realise her aim: to humiliate me and force me to cum in the lift in the presence of other people in the lift. Panicking, I try to distract myself and bring down my erection, but no man can do so when the buttocks of Catherine are rubbing his groin. I feel my orgasm coming closer, and start sweating. I grit my teeth, trying to hold my cum back, but a woman's power over men cannot be defeated, and soon, I let out a load groan in the lift as I shoot my cum into my pants: once, twice, thrice, and even more cum keeps shooting out, and I see Catherine's grin widen as she feels the throbbing of my cock as it ejaculates, satisfied that she has punished and humiliated me, and proved women's dominance over men. The other people in the lift state at me due to my moan, but I, red faced like I have never been before, look down, and become even redder as I see the big, wet patch of cum on my trousers, and feel it run down my legs. A slight stench of semen permeates the room, and as Catherine exits on the eighth floor, she whispers to a female friend, who takes one glance at my trousers as I hurry to cover up with my suitcase before laughing and leaving the lift.

Humiliated, and recognising the power of women over men, I resign after realising that the story had spread to all the women in the workplace. But a small part of me still wishes I could fuck the shit out of that hot bitch.