Forced to Finish the Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned a thick, guttural throaty growl and wrapped her rugged thighs around his sides, pulling his hard cock to her crotch as he continued to gorge himself on her tits, soaked with his spit. She squeezed harder, feeling his ribs bend. He winced in pain, realizing her thighs were as strong as those calves that nearly just knocked him out.

Suddenly, they sprang open as she kicked him away, hurrying to unsnap her jeans, motioning he lose his clothes. He shucked them rapidly, standing and kicking his pants away, his slender, seven-inch cock bobbing wetly before him.

"It'll do," she said, eyeing it as she rolled back to peel off her tight jeans and panties in one motion, rolling back, her large, freckle-covered thighs parting.

And between them, a huge thatch of matted gray hair, a curly patch of alluring pubes he'd never seen anything like outside of porno films. She laughed.

"Never saw a bush like this, kid?" Mrs. Albert growled in that throaty growl, running her fingers through it, parting the giant, truly epic dark cunt lips that flapped open as she did, pink juiciness gleaming between them and inside.

Gary shook his head, eyes wide as she forked the lips open, a giant, equally epic clit bobbling into view, a good half inch long and moist in its little retracted hood.

"Used to be a bodybuilder in my day," she snarled, scissoring that clit in her wrinkly fingers and jerking it. "Steroids, ya know? No more, but it left me with this. Not that I mind. And that bodybuilding explains these."

She tensed her huge thighs. They were muscular, tight, despite the wrinkled skin covering them, a huge blanket of dark freckles adorning the succulent meat of them. Gary licked his lips and knelt. He kissed her at first, groaning as he ran his tongue up her cheek to her ear and down to suckle that luscious wattle he'd been eyeing.

"Jesus kid, don't romance me, I don't have the time or the patience," she said, pushing his head down to her thatch and thundering her huge thighs shut around it, clamping him in place, mouth at her soaking wet cunt. "Just fucking eat me!"

His skull instantly ached from the tension of Mrs. Albert's big thighs scissoring him but he obeyed, lapping madly up and down the long, oily gash, the smell musky and ripe, not quite gross, and decidedly tasty. He ate deeply and wetly, lancing his long tongue into her gripping hole, velvety and wet, rubbing her giant clit with his nose.

"The clit...suck that clit...suck it baby...make granny cum..." she said in staccato grunts, looking down at him, pushing her chin into the thickening wattle of her neck, her huge tits splayed to the sides.

He did, attaching his mouth to that slimy nub of meat, sucking it into his mouth and dribbling it madly with his flashing tongue. She screamed in pleasure and came almost instantly as he devoured the sensitive little bit of meat, drubbing it harder, her thighs clamping in a meaty deadly vise-grip around his ears.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" she screamed in a low, guttural roar of orgasmic pleasure, punching her thighs harder on him each time, over and over until he slapped at her rock-hard legs to signal his submission which she ignored and continued to squeeze and bath his face in her jetting goo. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!"

She came long and hard and wet, thighs quaking as she squeezed her way to a powerful orgasm. She finally stopped cumming what seemed minutes later, Gary barely awake in her gripping pipes, releasing her thighs and letting him breathe, his face completely soaked with her girly goo. She leaned up on her elbows, smiling at him.

"You done good, kid, real good," she sighed, sitting up and motioning for him to stand. "I squeeze really hard when I cum, so you must've done something right."

"Glad I could oblige," he groaned, twisting his head side to side to shake out the cramping ache in his neck put there by her immense thighs.

She shuffled to the edge of the bed and devoured his cock. It was that simple. She shoved her puckered lips over it, driving the tip to her throat, both hands on the shaft, stroking him in and out. He looked down in amazement, her big arms working, flowing with muscle, hands twisting strongly around his dick. Her massive tits wobbled and swayed as she blew him and he drank it all in, feeling his balls swell.

"Mrs. Albert..oh fuck...so good...gonna...gonna cum..." he stammered.

"Don't you dare, not yet...you cum in my mouth, I'll kiss you with it!" she barked around the tip of his cock she held to her lips, lapping at the oozing precum.

"Oh, God...but I made..YOU cum...please..."

"Right, but I didn't cum from fucking...yet..."

She wolfed his dick back down her throat, all the way to the balls. He moaned in pleasure, feeling her velvety tongue lash the length of it, her neck muscles tensing and relaxing around the tender tip.

"Please...slow...down..." he groaned.

She laughed around his cock and pulled off, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. She laid back, legs wide apart. She held her ankles in her hand, gaping her cunt at him through the profusion of gray hair, legs straight and to the side in a near split.

"Pretty limber for an old lady, huh?" she laughed, Gary nodding frantically in agreement. "Get in here, stud."

He lay atop her, stroking his wet dick, fisting the tip to her furry entrance and pushing forward. They both grunted loudly as he filled her up, laying flat on her and driving the length home, making her moan. Her legs snapped like a mousetrap around his slender middle, calves pushing on the small of his back, heels at his ass, urging him on. She swept her thick, strong arms around his head, pulling his face to her neck. He groaned, lapping and licking the meaty folds of her wattle, relishing in the salty sweaty flavor of her flesh.

They locked into a fucking rhythm, slow at first, but mounting, pumping urgently faster. She grunted as he fucked her, balls slapping noisily on her jiggling ass, legs tight on his ribs. Her arms gripped harder, smothering his face in her neck, loving his tongue and lips on it, suckling the flesh, adoring it. She directed his face between her tits, pressing him inside, pushing her gloriously smooth fun bags against his cheeks. He could hardly breathe. His ribs ached from her rugged thighs scissoring them in her embrace. He loved it, and his urge to cum mounted.

She sensed it, rolling him to his back in one majestic grunt, spilling her tits into his eager mouth as she rode him now, controlling the pace, feeding him her swaying boobs. He grabbed them, squeezing the abundant flesh, twisting her nipples into his sucking mouth as he lunged up into her incredibly tight cunt.

She gripped the grimy pillows on either side of his head, grunting, pounding her cunt relentlessly up and down the length of his cock to meet his thrusts. He felt the walls of her snatch milk and gnaw at his dick, feeling his orgasm building.

"Are you...gonnna...cum...Mrs...Albert?" he croaked weakly into the chasm of her tits, lapping the gap between them, licking the sweat from under each smothering bag of meat.

"I'm warning you, boy," she hissed, not slowing her pounding pud one bit. "You cum before I do, you WILL finish what you started with that pretty boy mouth of yours!"

"Oh..oh fuck...please..." he begged.

She fucked him a minute longer, slowing only to expertly twist around, not letting his cock slip her cunt's grip, and ride him reverse cowgirl. He was a goner; this was his favorite position, and she seemed to sense that, one that allowed him full view of her magnificent ass, which flexed in pulsating, quivering waves of flesh as he watched her. It, too, was as freckled as the rest of her, and he focused on them, trying to pick them out individually even as her entire ass was a blur of quaking motion as she fucked him.

She pounded down on him harder, leaning forward, her big tits scraping over his legs. She got up on the balls of her feet now, and thundered that big, hard ass on him with a furious brutality, the flesh rippling and rolling, her calves etched in muscle as they held her up. Her cunt was glorious and wet and tight and his balls ached, from the need to cum and as much as from pain as that relentlessly pounding ass smashed down into them.

He tried not to watch, fighting the urge to blow his wad, and losing. His balls knotted. She felt his dick stiffen in her crushing cunt, and growled back to him.

"You cum before I do," she grunted, increasing the pace and pounding down so hard his balls ached, "you finish me off with your mouth!"

"Please...please...oh fuck oh fuck oh FUCCCCKKKK!!" he screamed. "YES YES I'LL FINISH YOU OFF WITH MY

MOUTH PLEASE!!"

He didn't care now as his entire existence was lost in a mind-numbing orgasm. His balls emptied all at once, it seemed, that first spiral of cum blasting out and gushing into her womb feeling like it was all he had. But as he screamed, his hands gripping her lush hips, there were more, equally huge, thick jets of spunk tearing into her clutching pussy walls, over and over. He tried to thrust up into her but now she plastered her butt down hard on him and holding it there, twisting madly around his cock, nearly shearing it off in the muscular, velvety-smooth grip of her pussy.

He could only watch that ass jiggle and wiggle and flex and pulsate as she milked every drop from his spent nuts. That glorious sensation of cumming quickly abated, and he hoped she'd forget making him make good on her threat.

She did not forget. Gary could only watch in horror as she lifted her butt and his dick slithered noisily from it, slapping on his belly. She backed up toward his face, pinning his arms pinned to his sides on the bed.

"I warned you," she snarled, laughing at the same time, that massive cunt gaping wet and wide and white and dripping a snail trail of cream up his gut and chest. "Now finish what you started!"

"Oh...oh God..." he croaked, shaking his head side to side, aiming to avoid that approaching gooey chasm.

It was futile. She was too strong, he too weak. She was too determined, he too uncertain. She was too eager to orgasm, he too exhausted from just having the biggest one of his life.

Her ass completely covered his face, her puckered little rectal ring trapping his nose. Her cunt rippled wide open and flowing, sealing his mouth. Her body owned him, he realized, but much more than that, so did her mind. He could fight, he realized, but didn't want to now, and did not resist as she grunted, rippling her womb and gushing his entire load into his mouth to be swallowed. He gulped his cum and hers, a concoction tremendously thick and salty and tangy, and found himself loving it. His cock never flagged, bobbing wetly in the air, as she ground her massive clit against his chin to cum, .

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" she roared in that throaty growl, pounding against his face, the entirety of it soaked in their orgasmic fluids as he willingly knifed his tongue into her spongy hole to slurp out what she hadn't cunt farted down his throat already. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!!"

Just when thought she was done, she slammed her thighs on him, crossing her calves behind his head and completely pushing his face into her furry crack and engulfing ass. The pain was overwhelming as she squeezed, but then so was the pleasure: She leaned over and sucked his slimy cock, stroking it madly with one hand, squeezing his nuts with the other, bobbing her pretty old head up and down rapidly.

"More, more, gimme more..." she hummed, popping his dick free for a second and slapping it against her cheek before ingesting it again. "Gimme more cum..."

He could not see how that would happen, given she'd just milked from him the biggest load of his young life. But then his balls refilled, magically, his cock swelling in her mewing mouth and erupting moments later, jetting shot after shot of cum down her throat as she screamed, pumping her snatch in long, lewd, squishing slaps against his face.

She slowed her sucking and stroking, her calves unfolding, thighs relaxing. Gary gasped, realizing he hadn't been able to take so much as a breath during the punishing orgasm she'd ground out on his face. Which was now completely soaked again, this time in a thick blanket of the woman goo she'd ejaculated all over it.

He couldn't move. She peeled her crotch off him and stood, looking back down at him. He smiled weakly. She shook her head, laughing.

"That was interesting," she said.

"Wasn't it though?" he croaked, hardly able to speak.

She gathered her clothes, sitting on the bed next to him, pulling on her smelly black socks, hoisting her jeans up her muscular old legs and slipping her boots on. He moved to get up. She gently pushed him back down.

"Get some sleep, kiddo," she laughed, kissing him, lapping at his chin and cheeks and tasting herself on him. "You've earned it."

"Thanks," he sighed, pulling a disgusting old blanket over his naked body, looking at her standing there and wondering."Uh, do you think..."

She laughed that throaty growl of a laugh.

"Not likely, kid, not likely," she sighed. "This was a one-off. The way most of them are."

"Most," he said, smiling. "But not all."

She smiled.

"Not all," she sighed. "See ya."

She walked out and Gary called out on impulse, "Hey! Put in a good word about me with your granddaughter, will ya?"

She appeared in the doorway, and did not look amused.

Gary smiled, wiggling his eyebrows up and down signaling his playful, yet unmistakably lewd intent.

"Can't hurt, right?" he laughed. "God, if she's anything like you, I think..."

She launched herself atop him, straddling him, one hand on his throat, squeezing, the other between them, brutally crushing his nuts harder than before. She glowered down at him, face brushing his, eyes narrowed and angry, his wide open and frightened. He couldn't move as she pinned him, and his balls felt like she'd pop them in their sacks.

"Plea...please..." he begged, hardly able to speak as her powerful old hand throttled his neck.

"Don't you EVER disrespect my granddaughter again, do you understand me?" she hissed into his face, spittle flying out of her snarling lips covering clenched teeth. "EVER!"

"No...n..." he gasped, his hands futilely pulling at her wrists, unable to move them, amazed at her power.

She then pushed her lower body up off the bed, releasing his nuts and attaching both hands to his throat in a fluid, fast motion, and driving her bent legs down, slamming her knees into his balls. He screamed in agony as she rolled off the bed and he into a ball, hands cupped to his nuts.

"FUCK!" he bellowed, looking at her with anger and fear. "I was just fucking kidding, ya know?"

"You better be," she snarled, waggling a finger at him. "If you so much as LOOK at my granddaughter...what I just did to you...well, you just don't wanna know..."

She walked out and slammed the door behind her, leaving Gary to coddle his nuts, emptied and flattened by this crazy old woman and making him wonder if her granddaughter were equally as crazy. And there, in his hands cupped around his balls, he felt his dick stiffen at the thought.

He forced himself to sleep, hoping that thought would not return. But it did, unrelentingly, in his dreams and later when he woke up...

12