Forced To Let Him Cum On Me

Story Info
Black cook at work made me let him cum all over me.
1.2k words
4.15
147.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd know Cliff for 3 years and even though we were pretty good friends. I'd never really considered him to be someone to fool around with. We'd talked a lot and sometimes we got a little dirty, and he and the other cooks send me all kinds of raunchy jokes and texts. But other than that we really never did anything.

I've messed around on my husband a few times over the years with other men but nobody ever found out about them.

I for some reason started having very erotic and wet dreams about Cliff last August. Vivid and so real that when I woke up after them I could still smell and taste him. This drove me to the point of distraction. I couldn't wait to get to work just to see him and talk to him.

I could never muster the courage to tell him about them though. It was so frustrating to be imagining him doing the things I dreamt of him doing to me and the things I did to him!

I was at work early on a Wednesday shift, because I had to do stock inventory. The manager was busy and I wound up having to borrow the store room keys from Cliff.

When I asked him for them, he said they were in his pocket, but he had his hands elbow deep in ground pork. So just grab them. (a bit of background here, for over 2 years I've been reaching into his pockets whenever I need to bum a cigarette. He does a lot of prep in the kitchen and he and I have never even thought about what me reaching into his pocket might seem like.)

I knew he didn't keep his keys with his cigarettes, so I reached down into his left pocket. What I didn't expect was to grab hold of his cock, rather than his keys. I don't know who was more surprised . I didn't know what I'd grabbed at first so I squeezed it 2 or 3 times before I felt it get hard.

I jerked my hand out and blushed to the point I could feel sweat running down my face. I couldn't even speak , it was so bad.

He turned around and winked at me and said, I thought you wanted my keys?? But you can do that any time you want to. Then he reached in and got his keys and handed them to me.

I couldn't face him again so after I climbed up to the roof and unlocked the door, I had the bartender bring them back to him.

I concentrated on my inventory and lost track of the time. The storage room is small but things are stacked all over the place and you can't see the door from where I was squatted down. I heard the door open and close, but thought the wind had blown it open.

I looked around a stack of boxes as I was trying to stand up and instead of the door swinging in the wind, I saw Cliff walking in and closing it behind him. I was about to say hi, but I was still embarrassed and was hoping he'd not see me and go away.

Instead he looked around quickly then unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He was hard as a rock and then he started stroking himself. I couldn't take my eyes off him and what he was doing.

I don't know if it's normal for guys to talk while they masturbate, but he started muttering and I heard him saying, yeah. Like that Rebecca . Now put it in that pretty white mouth of yours. You like it this way don't you?

It seemed the more he talked to himself, the faster he stroked. I was getting more turned on by the minute. I never thought he imagined me this way let alone did this kind of thing with me as his center point. It was very much like the dreams I'd been having of him.

I leaned a little more to get a better view of what he was doing and he heard me move.

He looked straight at me and stopped what he was doing.

I thought I was about to die of embarrassment. This was worse than earlier!

He straightened up and walk over in front of me. He didn't put his cock back into his pants either, he just held it while he walked. When he was in front of me, he said, are you enjoying the show?

I was still squatted down and looking up at him, all I could do was nod and mumble uh huh.

He said, well it's your fault I'm up here anyway, so you can help me take care of this. I just looked down to his huge cock throbbing in front of my face.

He started stroking it again and told me to unbutton my shirt. I just did as he told me to without even thinking about it. Then he told me to help him.

I asked him how?

He said to open my mouth and suck on his cock.

I did and he slid that thing in and out of my mouth as he started stroking it faster.

He looked down at me and told me to look up at him.

Then he said, you like being on your knees in front of me sucking my cock, don't you?

Chubby white girl like you needs a big cock in your mouth to make you know where you belong.

I was suddenly feeling humiliated and not wanting to do this anymore.

He must have realized this, cause that's when he reached his other hand around behind my head and grabbed me by the hair and wouldn't let me get his cock out of my mouth.

He forced my mouth down on his throbbing cock and made me keep sucking on him as he stroked himself.

I heard him grunt and then tasted the load of come he started shooting into my mouth and down my throat.

His cock was filling my mouth and the cum was too much to handle so I choked and coughed.

He pulled out and continued to cum, but now he was doing it all over my face and on my chest.

When he was done, he looked down at me and said hold it right there.

I couldn't see what he was doing cause my eyes were glued shut by his cum.

After a few seconds he said, perfect. Thanks babe. We'll have to do this again soon.

I thought he was getting a rag or towel or something to help me clean my face up. But instead I heard the door open and close and he was gone.

I cleaned up with my shirt tail and couldn't believe what he'd just done to me.

I wasn't going to go anywhere near him the rest of the day. But 5 minutes later I got a text message from him. It was a picture of me kneeling down with his cum all over my face and bubbling out of my mouth with his huge cock an inch away.

He said he'd been dreaming of doing this for a long time and wanted to do a lot more to me soon.