Forced to Like It

Story Info
Woman is taken by her neighbors.
1k words
4
381.6k
60
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty struggled against moving towards Darrin's cock but his hands were firmly wrapped in her thick curly black hair, pulling those beautiful lips ever closer towards his waiting member. Her lips touched the head of his now quivering cock and she could taste the salty precum that dribbled from it. She shook her head, or tried to but he held it tight.

She would have kicked if she hadn't been tied spread-eagled to her bedposts. Slowly her lips spread across his large shaft and her teeth touched the tip. She had already been warned about biting and she knew Darrin was not one to utter idle threats so her mouth was slowly forced open and Darrin inexorably pushed his cock into her mouth. She grunted to try and plead with him but was blocked from uttering any intelligible words. She tried to use her tongue to force the invading organ away but just succeeded in stroking his shaft liberally. He moaned from the pleasure she was giving him and shoved her head deeper onto his massive cock.

Meanwhile, Toby still found delight in playing with her tits. She had always been well endowed and having just given birth a month or two ago they were still swollen to their larger more sensitive size. Toby squeezed them and pulled at the nipples, tweaking and twisting them, causing them to ache and worse, dribble milk from them. As she arched and struggled against his manipulations, she felt his mouth descend upon one nipple and begin to bite and suck. His other hand still squeezed and milked her aching breast. She still struggled but now had fully engulfed Darrin's cock and was being forced to slide up and down on it. Gasping and groaning at the torment her tits were taking caused her to unavoidably suck and lick him harder and harder. Sensing this he increased the tempo and she found her head bobbing up and down, faster and faster on his throbbing shaft.

Suddenly she shrieked, surprised by a hard stinging slap on her raised ass. It quivered through her body and surprised her so much she sunk her mouth fully upon Darrin's cock, deep-throating him. Darrin groaned and held her head there tight, apparently enjoying the sensation. Kitty gagged and moaned, trying to plead with him to stop but that only fueled his ardor and she was forced to continue orally satisfying him. The slap that had startled her so was repeated a moment later. It must be Terri. She hadn't thought that Terri was going to join in, only film this embarrassing act, but now she could feel her sinister neighbor actually stroking her pussy with one hand, spreading her lips wide and searching for her clit while her other hand repeatedly slapped her plump, rounded ass, harder and harder. Kitty groaned in frustration and shame. Here she was servicing these horrid people, forced to suck and fuck them and all the while her pussy was growing hotter and hotter. How could anyone enjoy this? But it was unavoidable...If not emotionally, at least physically she was getting off on this treatment!

"Ugghhh-mmmppphhh!" She groaned and sucked on Darrin's cock as Terri found her sensitive clit and began to stroke and flick it. Her ass quivered under more slaps, reddening and heating up, as the warmth she felt grew stronger and stronger. She moaned in frustration as Toby pulled her nipple especially hard and continued to milk and suck on her sensitive tits. Darrin was obviously enjoying her forced attentions. His cock was quivering and she could feel him begin to thrust with his hips. Soon he would reach climax and fill her mouth with his cum. Worse, her hips were now no longer struggling to keep away from Terri but actually thrusting back to meet her hand as she was finger fucked faster and faster.

Tears started to come to Kitty's eyes as she realized she was going to cum. They had her. She was too excited to resist any longer. The force was building up inside her and like it or not they had her. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked harder and faster on Darrin and her hips began to match Terri's rhythm as two fingers were now inserted and she was pumped still harder. Her grunts only increased Darrin's pleasure and Toby took these as encouragement too, sucking harder on her milk-swollen tits and squeezing and pinching more and more. She and her captors were as one fucking machine, pistoning up and down, back and forth rising higher and faster towards the undeniable end. Darrin's cock quivered in her mouth and stiffened. Kitty felt his hands tighten in her hair and then he was cumming, shooting his load deep and full into her mouth. He held her so tight she couldn't do anything but swallow or choke. Then her own orgasm rushed up and took control. She yelped and groaned as Terri's finger fucking took her over the edge and her body began to shake and tremble with her own orgasm. Toby kept at her tits and this just increased the fire. She shook, swallowing Darrin's cum as he ground her face onto his cock. It seemed to last forever but finally Darrin began to relax and Terri's fingers slowed their pumping. Her body quivered with the force of her mighty orgasm and she slowly slumped fully onto the bed, her face in Darrin's lap. Toby released her tits and stood up. Terri pulled her fingers from Kitty's pussy and just kept a hand stroking her ass.

Kitty managed to raise her head slightly and look up at Darrin.

"Am I done now? Please!" Darrin just smiled and shook his head.

"You really seemed to get off on that. I think you're just warming up."

"Besides", said Terri, "I brought all these toys just to play with you. You wouldn't want me to stop before you had a chance to try them all, would you?"

Her cold smile was echoed in Darrin's broad grin and Kitty knew there was much more to come. She groaned, knowing her fate was sealed.