Forced to Serve Ch. 02

Story Info
Plump mature is kidnapped and force to service her captors.
3.7k words
4.28
89.5k
52
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy had made it to the front of the bus without being touched by any of the men, because she had stayed directly behind the huge convict that had scared her so badly she nearly peed herself. As he sat down in the seat he had to himself, she turned to face the crowd of men who were now shouting obscenities about her and what they were going to do to her. She had never been so afraid in her life and she held no illusions about what was going to happen to her that night.

As she looked down the row of seats, it looked like a sea of hands and arms waiting to pull her into hell. She remembered a picture that was in Dante's Inferno and realized that she was now staring into the very depths of the abyss and there was nothing she could do about it. There would be no last second rescue. If she was going to survive the night, she would have to do it on her own, so she took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and stepped off the cliff into the blackness.

As she walked past each seat, the hands groped her plump, curvy body. Her nipples were pinched, pulled, twisted and slapped and her breasts received the same treatment, plus the added squeezes that can't be done to nipples. Her ass was slapped and fingers were stuck in her asshole, only to be yanked out again. Every inch of her body was handled in some manner and as she got to where Gil and Back door waited, Gil stopped her, turned her to face him and slapped her tits so hard she thought she was going to collapse from the pain that coursed through her soft, hanging globes. When she recovered, she turned and completed her walk down the "gauntlet" as the cons had called it.

When she reached the back of the bus, she looked down and saw the bodies of the three guards that the prisoners had somehow overpowered and killed. She turned back towards the front of the bus and walked to where Gil had instructed her to. The seat directly behind where he and Back Door were sitting was empty and as she sat down in it, Gil stepped in front of her and grabbed her hair again. He was now completely naked and the rest of the men were following his lead.

"First, you are going to suck some cocks for a while and then we are all going to fuck every hole you have." Gil said was he turned her face up so he could see her.

As she looked at his cock, just a few inches from her face, she thought that it was just average in size and she laughed a little.

"What's so fucking funny, cunt?" Gil snarled at Kathy.

"I just thought it would be bigger," Kathy said, causing all the men around her to laugh.

"Open your fucking mouth!" Gil said and as she did, he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock into her until his balls slammed into her chin.

The cock in her mouth may have only been six inches long and two inches around, but that was long enough to reach the back of Kat's throat and cause her to gag. Holding her head against his crouch with one hand, he reached down and pinched her nose shut with the other and refused to let her breath.

"Ummph, ummmph!" Kathy chocked around the cock in her mouth as she began to try and push away from him so she could catch her breath.

"When I let go of your head, bitch, you are going to start sucking my cock like you are being paid a million dollars to do it, understand?" Gil said to her.

"Un huh," Kathy groaned as he relaxed his grip on her head and nose.

She opened her mouth long enough to catch her breath and then she started to bob her head on Gil's cock. She tried to produce as much saliva as she could, so that it would be easier to make him cum, but she found she was as dry as a rock in the sun. She was also beginning to cry again and she knew that would only irritate her tormentors further.

Pulling her mouth off of Gil's dick, Kathy looked up at him and said; "May I have something to drink? A glass of water, maybe."

Gil glared at her for a second and then yelled; "Someone get this cunt a glass of water."

Within a couple of seconds a paper cup appeared and Kathy took it in her shaking hands and drank it, feeling the cool freshness as it slid down her throat. Back Door, who had been watching her suck Gil's cock and thinking of what he wanted to d to her, reached around and took the nearly empty cup from her hands.

"I need a drop of two of that for lubricant," He said as he grabbed her head and turned her to face him.

"Let her suck me for a couple seconds and get my dick nice and wet, then you can have her mouth back. I want something else." Back Door said to Gil as he pushed Kathy's face towards his naked cock.

"Oh God!" She moaned as she saw the size of the pole that Back Door had for a penis.

"That's right, hoe, I got a real cock. This boy is nearly nine inches long and three and a half around. Many a woman has thought she could handle it and been left crying on the bed when I finished with her. Now SUCK IT!"

Back Door was talking to the other men on the bus as much as he was to Kathy, as he moved her mouth closer to his dick.

Her lips made contact with the head of the con's cock, but she could not force herself to open her mouth and take him in. He smelled like he hadn't bathed in weeks and the odor nearly caused her to retch. Realizing she was balking, Back Door looked up at Gil, whose gaze was fixated on her pussy, since she was turned around at the moment, and said;

"She needs to be reminded of following directions," and with that Gil savagely shoved two fingers into her bone-dry vagina and rapidly fingered her pussy.

Kathy screamed at the pain, but this caused her to open her mouth and Back Door slammed her mouth down over his cock.

He grabbed the sides of her head and yelled "SUCK IT BITCH!" as he tried to force it down her throat.

Kathy immediately obeyed the command and wrapped her lips around the huge meat-pole in her mouth and, as he released his grip on her head, she began to bob up and down as quickly as she could.

"Umph, umph, umph," Was the only sounds that came from her besides the squishing noise of Back Door's cock sliding in and out of his captive's mouth.

Gil still had his fingers in Kathy's vagina and as Back Door nodded at him, he yanked his hand out.

"Ohhhhhh" Kathy groaned around the cock she was sucking as the pain in her pussy eased somewhat.

Back Door knew that he was not far from cumming and he didn't want to "waste" it, by shooting down her throat.

"Stop," He said to her and she instantly obeyed, though she did not take her mouth off of him yet.

"Sit up and turn around," Gil said and she immediately did as she was told. "Now, suck my cock until I cum, you fat, big-titted bitch."

Kathy leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth and resumed sucking it. It seemed much easier to do than Back Door's was and she got into a good rhythm as she closed her eyes and tried to pretend it was her husband's cock in her mouth. Back Door had resumed staring at her soft, plump ass as Kathy went back to sucking his partner's cock. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and he reached down and grabbed her hips with both hands.

"What do you want?" Kathy murmured around Gil's cock.

"Raise your ass up, you need a dick in you." Back Door said to her as he leaned forward, reached around and cupped her bouncing tits.

Kathy assumed she was about to have the first of thirty cocks stuffed into her pussy and knew she was dry.

"My pussy isn't wet, it will hurt too much if you stick that cock in me," She said, hoping against hope for mercy.

Gil started laughing at her as he said; "He don't want your pussy, you stupid bitch. You are about to find out why he is called "Back Door."

Back Door had been forcing her hips up off the seat as the conversation was going on and when they were up where he wanted them, he slid forward so that the tip of his cock rested directly against Kathy's asshole. It was at that moment that she realized what Gil had meant, but before she could react, Back Door pulled her hips down and the head of his dick popped into her asshole.

"Oh SHIT!" Kathy yelled as she felt the huge pole split her ass as it slid in.

She had been ass-fucked before, hundreds of times by her husband, in fact, she loved to be impaled on Adam's dick, but the one that was being forced into her now was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

"OOOOWWWWWWWWWW. OOHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK, IT HURTS! YOU ARE SPLITTING MY ASS OPEN" She cried as she felt her ass cheeks make contact with the man's lap.

She was crying and whimpering loudly now and Back Door had an enormous smile on his face as he lay back in the seat and rested his head on the side of the bus.

"Now fuck me." He said to her as he slapped her left ass cheek and caused it to ripple and shake slightly.

"I can't yet," Kat whined. "My asshole is cramping and hasn't adjusted to your cock. It's too big to be in my ass, please take it out and fuck my pussy. At least it was supposed to take something that size in it."

"I don't want you pussy, bitch. I want you ass, now fuck me." Back Door said to her with noticeable anger in his voice.

Kathy moaned as she raised her hips about two inches and then sat them back down again.

"NO!" Fuck me right, cunt." The man said to her through clinched lips.

He slapped her left ass cheek again, but this time there was a savagery in the slap that stung and forced her to try and escape it.

She raised her hips again, but further, leaving about half of his cock in her ass and as she did, Gil grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth again. She continued to fuck the huge cock that was in her ass, finally getting to where only the head was left in as she stopped her upward movement and road it back down.

"Here, puta, jack me off," Someone said as a cock was thrust into her right hand.

"Make me cum in your hair, bitch." The man said again as she recognized that he had a slight Spanish accent.

Gil was viciously fucking her mouth now and she could taste the pre-cum as it oozed out of his cock.

"It won't be long now, Kathy," She said t herself as she continued stroking the cock in her hand and riding the one in her ass.

"Oh fuck!" Back Door said as he felt his balls tighten and the first spasm of orgasm convulsed through his groin, up his cock and into Kathy's ravaged ass.

"Sit on it, NOW!" He grunted as he grabbed her hips and forced them down onto his erupting cock.

At the same moment, Gil shot a load of cum into her mouth, which she immediately swallowed and the one she was stroking with her hand squirted all over the side of her face.

"OH shit, oh fuck, that feels good," Kathy heard a female voice saying. Suddenly, she realized it was her and she was talking about the huge load of cum that Back Door was still shooting into her ass.

"Oh Fuck Yes! Do me baby," She heard the man say as she ground her hips into his pelvis, trying to milk every drop of semen from him that she could possibly get in her ass.

Gil and the con she had jacked off both stepped back as Gil looked at the men crowded around where Kathy still sat with Back Door's deflating cock up her ass and said;

"NEXT!"

With that, two men grabbed her by the wrists and yanked her up off of Back Door's lap. As she rose up, the cock in her ass made a "SSLLURRRP" sound that made all the men laugh, and she heard Gil say;

"She had an air-tight grip on BD's dick with her fat ass, didn't she?"

"Her ass is all slicked up for you boys, now."

She heard BD say as the two new cons moved her back one row and one of them sat down facing the facing forward, pulling Kathy to him by her tits.

"I fucking love tits!" The con said as he stared at the two cantaloupe sized mounds of breast meat he had in his hands.

"Straddle me, hoe" He said as he continued to pull her towards himself.

"But, my pussy is dry. It will tear me up." Kathy said, again hoping for mercy. But there was none to be found on the bus that night.

The second man of the new pair was behind her and he looked down at her, still gaping asshole and saw BD's cum leaking out of it.

"Her ass is leaking cum." The man said and the guy on the seat reached around and scooped some up, smearing it on the head of his dick. Once that was done he looked at Kathy, his hands still wrapped around her tits, and said;

"Put it in your cunt."

The tone of his voice left her no doubt what would happen if she didn't comply, so she reached down and took the con's cock in her hand and inched her hips forward so his penis was lined up directly beneath her vaginal opening. Then, she sat down on it, feeling it grab and pull at the walls of her vagina and causing her to whimper in pain.

Kathy immediately began to rise up on the cock, assuming that he wanted her to fuck him. But, he grabbed her hips, saying;

"Don't be in such a hurry. My home boy needs to get into you too."

As he said that, she felt the guy standing behind her put the head of his cock against her battered asshole and push in. It didn't hurt this time, as his cock wasn't as big as BD's was.

"Damn BD, you stretched her asshole out so much she didn't even mind when I slid in." The guy said over his shoulder. Then, he began to saw in and out of her ass.

"Now fuck me, bitch." The guy said whose cock was up her cunt.

This was the first time she had ever had a double penetration and she couldn't help but think that it felt good. Neither cock was any larger than her husbands', and neither man was being overly rough with her as she bounced up and down on them.

"I am going to suck your nipples raw," Said the man who had her tits in his hands and with that he latched onto her left nipple with his lips and began to suck as hard as he could. She could feel the blood being sucked into it and feel it beginning to swell and get hard as he ministered to her bud as she bounced on his cock.

He let go of the left nipple and began to lick and suck the right one as his partner stroked faster into her ass. He started to slap her ass cheeks and grab big handfuls of them as he slammed into her bouncing ass. The added pressure forced her down further on the cock in her twat and her clit was rubbing against his pubic bone.

Kathy was struggling with the feeling vibrating through her body as she broke out in a heavy sweat and her head dropped to the shoulder of the man in front of her and she began to pump his dick in earnest. Her pussy was grabbing at his dick, trying to milk it dry as she felt the first rush of an orgasm flood over her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," She said in time with the cocks slamming into her.

"Oh God, don't do this to me!" She said out loud as the two men increased their thrust.

"God! I am going to cum," Kathy grunted.

"It's not fair... I am being ... gang raped and my body wants to...cum." And, with that, her head fell back and she let out a wail like a cat in heat.

Her pussy juice flooded down the cock she was riding just as he ejaculated into her pussy. The con riding her ass drove his cock into her, hitting her ass so hard that he drove her forward and she nearly slipped off as he squirted jet after jet of white hot cum into her ass, where it mixed with DB's and leaked out around his cock as it deflated.

As she came down off her forced orgasmic high, Kathy heard the men all cheering and telling the two who had just fucked her that they were studs for making her cum like that. As the guy in her ass pulled out and the one in her cunt went completely limp and fell out of her, she began to sob and then cry. She rolled off the con's lap and onto the seat next to him and sobbed uncontrollably. Her body shook and she couldn't seem to stop herself as the mens' laughter rang in her ears.

Then the guy who had just fucked her ass stepped in front of her and grabbed her hair, jerking her face up. His soft, cum covered cock was directly in front of her mouth as he said;

"Clean it up you fat bitch." And with that, he shoved his cock into her mouth and held her head against his crouch.

Realizing that resisting could get her beat again, or worse, Kathy just closed her eyes and began to suck the combine cum of DB and the second con off his cock.

"Shit, she's good at this!" The con said to the crowd of onlookers as she swirled her tongue around his cock and licked his balls clean too.

"Who's next?" Gil shouted to the men as the twenty-six who hadn't fucked Kathy yet all shouted for their turn.

"I have to pee," Kathy said as she looked up at the man whose cock she had just sucked clean.

"Hey, Gil! This bitch says she has to pee. How's she gonna do that?" He asked the man s=who appeared to be the leader of this pack of animals.

"Probably by squatting." Someone said from the back of the bus, causing much laughter at Kathy's expense.

"Well, LaShawn pulled off into this field about five minutes ago, so she can get out with him, squat, pee and get her ass back in here so we can use it some more." Gil said.

Kathy hadn't realized the bus had stopped moving until that moment and she wondered where they were. Could she make a run for it when she got off the bus? All the men were naked, so maybe she could get away. But, as she was pulled to her feet by the men who had just fucked her, she saw that Lashawn, the driver, was still wearing a prison officer's uniform.

"Let her squat next to the bus, Shawn," Gil said to the driver, who was a large black man.

"Okay." Was all the man said as she got to the door and he stepped out of the bus ahead of her.

"Can I at least have some privacy?" Kathy asked as the night air made it much more urgent that she urinate.

"No." Was all the driver said to her as he watched her, never seeming to blink.

Kathy turned her back to him and squatted in the dirt of the field where he had pulled the bus and peed for about a minute.

"Do you have a napkin or tissue?" She asked the driver.

"Yes." He said in is laconic manner, but made no move to give it to her.

"Can I have one, please?" She asked. "I need to wipe myself."

This brought a slight smile to the big man's lips as he thought "This crazy bitch has been fucked by four cons and there are twenty-six more waiting to fuck her again, at least once, and she's worried about wiping her pussy after she pees."

The big man reached into his pants pocket and pulled out two napkins that the guard had with him when the cons took control of the bus, and tossed them to Kathy. She picked them up, squatted back down and dried herself. She also took a second and wiped some of the cum off her ass and legs what had run down while she was standing there.

"You done?" Shawn asked Kathy as she tossed the napkins to the ground under the bus.

"Yes" She said in response to his question.

"Then get back on the bus, it's cold out here." The driver said as he turned and directed her towards the open bus door.

"My God, what am I going to do?" Kathy asked herself as the doors closed behind her and Gil called for her to come back to the middle of the bus again.