Forced to Strip on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob rubbed a hand over his bald head and laughed uncomfortably. "I'm sorry, Ashley, but I don't think you have a choice. Let's do this fast so we can all get back to the ship."

"Yeah, come on," her sister said. "We don't have all day."

"But I can't!" Ashley cried. "I just—"

Melvin sighed. "Call the police," he told the guard. "We cannot inconvenience the other passengers like this."

"No! No, wait!" Ashley bit her lip, imagining the same scenario Beth would have faced if the police were involved. Hauled off to some island jail, stripped and searched by a roomful of leering cops, left in some dirty cell for hours until her parents came to bail her out. She swallowed hard again, her whole body trembling. "Okay. I...I'll do it. But will you..." She gestured vaguely at Melvin, Bob, and the guard. "Will you stand in a row so the others can't see?"

Melvin rolled his eyes. "Fine. If it will make this go faster, then yes." He stood facing Ashley with his back to the rest of the cruise ship passengers, then motioned Bob and the guard to stand on either side of him. Together, the three men formed a wall that mostly shielded Ashley from view. Beth stood off to one side, frowning. Why the hell didn't she get the same treatment?

"Okay, let's go," the guard said.

Ashley glanced from one man to the other. They were only three feet away, close enough to reach out and touch her. She took several steps back and was about to reach for the strap of her swimsuit when she realized she was still holding her phone. She looked down at it dumbly for a moment, then Beth snapped, "Here, give the damn thing to me." Ashley placed it in her sister's hand then stepped back again. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought, trying to control her trembling arms and legs. Just relax. Don't think about it. Ignore the three men staring at you. Pretend you're all alone, changing clothes in your room back home. Block everything else out. It'll all be over before you know it.

Ashley gripped both shoulder straps then began pulling the swimsuit down toward her waist, so slowly that she might have been performing a seductive striptease. First her apple-sized breasts were revealed, the small pink nipples hard as rocks. Then Ashley pulled the swimsuit lower, revealing her flat stomach, but she stopped when it reached her waist. I can't do this. Not while they're staring at me like that!

"Hurry up, sis," Beth said, clearly enjoying her sister's humiliation. "Show 'em what you've got so we can get out of here."

Trembling, Ashely looked up at the clouds. She couldn't stand to see the three men staring at her, and the only way to avoid that was to look away from them. The girl took a deep sigh, hooked her thumbs in the sides of her swimsuit, then shoved it down to her ankles. The three men barely caught a glimpse of her brown bush before she clapped one hand over it and flung the other arm over her small, firm tits.

Melvin shook his head. "Hands in the air, miss."

With tears in her eyes, Ashley did as she was told. She raised her arms over her head, giving Beth and the three men a clear view of her naked body. The men all grinned wickedly, and even Beth had to admit that her sister had a great body. Her tits were smaller, of course, but Ashley was taller and leaner with a perfect stomach and slim, toned legs. Since Ashely was still looking upward, Beth aimed her sister's phone at the girl and snapped off a few quick photos without the other girl even knowing it.

"Jump up and down," the guard ordered. Ashley obeyed, nearly falling over head-first because she'd forgotten that her swimsuit was still wrapped around her ankles. She stumbled at first but then caught herself, her face going red as she stepped out of the swimsuit and started hopping in place, her small tits jiggling. Then the guard ordered her to turn around, and all three men grinned even wider at the sight of her smooth, firm ass. Ashley was told to jump again, then the guard ordered her to bend over.

"Reach back and spread yourself open, just like your sister did."

Ashley looked over her shoulder at the group. "P-please...isn't there some other way? I just...I can't do it...not that..."

The guard stepped forward. "You will do it, and you'll do it now, or I'll do it for you."

"No! Okay, okay!" Sobbing now, Ashley leaned forward then reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She stared at the ground while the guard hunched down behind her, muttering to himself as he peered between her legs. After a few moments, he finally grunted and stood back up. "She's okay. You can go now."

Thank god! Wiping her eyes, Ashley turned around and reached for her swimsuit—but it was gone! She wrapped both arms around her naked body and looked frantically from side to side, but it had vanished. The guard was already walking back to his hut and Bob and Melvin were talking together a few feet away, but none of the men had anything in their hands. Ashley turned to her sister for help, then noticed that Beth had one hand behind her back.

"Beth!" Ashley hissed, darting behind her sister so the other cruise ship passengers couldn't get a good look at her. "Did you take my bathing suit?"

The older girl chuckled and brought her hand to the front of her body again. The black swimsuit was wadded up in her fist. "I ought to keep it after what you did to me, but here," she said, tossing the swimsuit to Ashley. The younger girl caught it and tried to slip it back on, but the damp suit got all tangled up around her knees. Ashley swore under her breath as she fought with it, her tits jiggling again as she bent forward and struggled to pull the suit up to her waist.

"Smile!" Beth said, and Ashley froze then looked up in shock. Beth had just snapped another picture with Ashley's phone, a close-up of the girl bent over with her tits hanging down and her brown bush in full view.

"Stop it!" Ashley squealed. "Don't you dare!" She pulled harder on her swimsuit, ripping the fabric, but she finally managed to get the material up her stomach and over her tits. The whole time, Beth continued fiddling with the other girl's phone.

"Okay, let's post all of these to Facebook," she said, giggling as she tapped the phone's screen. "There! Now let's see how many likes you get before Facebook takes them down."

"Nooooo!" Ashley screamed, running at her sister. "Give me that! We have to delete them before anybody sees!" She grabbed Beth's arm but the older girl pulled backwards, and soon the two girls were stumbling across the sand toward the ocean.

"Let go!" Beth yelled.

"No, you let go!"

Water splashed around their ankles as the girls stumbled into the surf, spinning and wobbling, then both sisters fall flat on their asses in the shallow water. Ashley pulled herself to her knees, coughing and spitting. Her wet hair hung in her face, and she had to swipe it away to see where the phone had gone. Beth was lying on her back, laughing as the small waves rolled over her legs. "Is this what you want?" she asked, holding up the dripping phone. "It's all yours."

Ashley grabbed it and stabbed the screen with her fingertip. It was totally black. She mashed the power button over and over, but the phone was dead.

"Sorry about that," Beth said, still laughing. "Guess there's no way to delete them now. But look at the bright side. Remember how you always wanted to be famous when you were a kid?"

Ashley just stared at her sister, her mouth open.

"Well," Beth continued, "I think you're about to get your wish!"

12