Forceful First Pt. 01

Story Info
Arrival of my boss's niece could mean some new adventure.
1.3k words
4.03
37.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguy0729
tnguy0729
12 Followers

My name is Jim. I am 21 years old. I work at a small publishing office. For those of you who haven't read my other office stories, I have been made a sex toy by my 46 year-old fat sexy boss-lady. She is a saggy titted fat bellied big ass red head that I so love to fuck. I am not her only plaything either. Let me clarify the fact that I love my place of being at her call for fucking. However, sometimes her requests can be quite on the naughty side.

The craziest of her commands came recently. Just to set the situation, her 18 year-old niece had recently come to live with her. Jenny, my boss, had talked a lot that she might be sent to stay with her because of her wild behaviors. Jenny had shared that the niece had been messing around with several girls. She claimed she was a lesbian, but Jenny was not buying it. I found this strange, as Jenny loved eating pussy. So, she was opposed to her niece liking it.

So, the niece was to arrive at our office on Monday morning. Jenny was going to let her do some odd jobs around the office to earn a bit of money. I was pretty excited about having even more pussy in an office where I had the only cock.

I heard Jenny coming down the hall introducing her niece to others. I figured I would be last. My office is directly across from Jenny's. Jenny appeared in the door with her niece next to her. My first thought was "holy fuck". I thought she might be a bit of a plumper. Jenny was. I had seen pictures of both her sisters and they were. This girl was so damn hot that my cock throbbed seeing her. She had long wavy dirty blonde hair. Beautiful face. Blue eyes. Nice perky, probably C-cup tits. She wasn't skinny. The best I could describe her would be "a volleyball body". You see those girls playing volleyball. They are just a little thick in all the right places. Those being thighs, belly and ass. My god, turn around so I can see your ass. Jenny startled me to my senses.

"Kevin, this is Kelsey, my niece."

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked hoping I didn't have to stand and reveal the bulge in my pants . Though, Jenny had an evil smile. She knew I was checking her out.

"Hey. Ok I guess." Kelsey responded, seeming disinterested in the introductions.

"Are you enjoying staying with your Aunt Jenny?"

"Yea, it's ok."

"Kelsey, that's my office across the hall. Head over there and hang out for a minute. Let me talk to Jim for a bit." Jenny was still smiling at me as she was talking to Kelsey. What the hell was she thinking?

"Aunt Jenny, where are the bathrooms?" Kelsey asked.

"Down the hall and to the right. After you're done just come to my office."

As she turned to go, I finally got a good look at her sweet teen tight ass. She was wearing leggings and a tank top. It was obvious she was wearing a thong. Not much to the imagination, but mine was running wild.

"I can see you like my niece."

"Why do you say that?"

"Your cock is rock hard." Jenny laughed. "I assume you're gonna watch her."

Just to explain, our office had 3 private bathrooms. There are only 8 people working here. So, it's nice to be able to have the private baths. When my relationship with Jenny started, it afforded me some privileges. So, I installed hidden cameras in all the bathrooms. I can pull the feed up on my computer or phone at any time.

"Of course, I'm going to watch her. Don't you wanna see?"

"You're such a pervert. She is my niece." Jenny responded. "But, I haven't seen her pussy in many years. So, sure let me see."

I already had the feed pulled up. Kelsey was just entering the bathroom. The anticipation was so bad. I wanted so bad for her to peel those leggings down to reveal her goodies. She didn't leave me waiting.

As she lowered her pants, I saw her cute orange thong. My god her thighs were as great as I expected. They were fleshy white and just a bit thick. The girl didn't get a lot of sun. God, I would love to have my face between those thighs. The thong came down fast.

Jenny let out a little moan. I felt the same. Her pussy was amazing. She had just a trim patch of blonde hair going down to her amazing slit. My HD cams picked up the sweetest pair of pouting lips.

Jenny already had her hand in her slacks. She was finger fucking hard. She wanted to cum while watching her niece piss. I completely agreed. My cock was out and I wasn't wasting any time pumping it.

It was quickly revealed that we would both get great cum motivation. Kelsey had spread her pussy lips a bit to pee. As the stream started to flow, she was rubbing it. Her pee was flowing through her fingers. She let out a little whimper. Yes, my cams have mics.

"Fuck, Jen, she's gonna rub one out."

I looked and saw Jenny had her pants and panties to her knees. I did so love the sight of her fat hairy cunt. She was a natural redhead and her pubes proved it.

"You're fucking right. Shit, she's rubbing it."

Both our attention was on Kelsey. She was vigorously rubbing her clit. She knew time was sensitive. But, this horny little 18 year old slut needed a cum. Thank god, she decided to get it here.

She had her lips spread and her little clit was sticking out just a bit. She would rub it a bit. Lick her fingers and rub it more. She was doing her best to muffle her moans. But, it was obvious how much she was loving it. Of course, so were we.

I knew both of us would cum soon. I felt my own building. I had fucked Jenny enough to know her sounds. I hoped we came with Kelsey.

I noticed Kelsey fingering her cunt just a bit. Fuck, she was tight. She pushed a finger in and fucked it just a bit. She was close to cumming. So was I. Jenny was there.

"Fucking shit. Oh, Fuck..Fuck..Fuck"

Jenny loved saying fuck when she came. I noticed Kelsey was hitting it too. She whimpered and moaned and pulled those sexy thighs tight. I responded by shooting my load. My fucking shit it felt good. I came pretty hard. Most hit my desk, but I pumped a good amount over my hand and cock.

Jenny leaned over and licked that up. I sucked a little of her cream off her fingers. I looked up just to see Kelsey checking herself in the mirror. She would be back soon. We quickly got situated and cleaned up.

Jenny opened my office door just in time to see Kelsey's sweet ass stroll by to her office.

"You know she thinks she's a lesbian. Doesn't that depress you?" Jenny asked me.

"You mean do I want to fuck her. God, who wouldn't. Did you see how tight she was? Yea, it's too bad. I would love to get in her pussy. I bet her ass is even tighter."

"I think she needs to get a little more experience before deciding. I mean she's never had a cock in her. She needs that first to decide."

"Maybe, but, It seems like she has decided."

"Jim, do you really think I'm going to let that be. No, I have a great idea. You can be her first cock."

"Would love it, but, ..."

"No, buts, well except hers for you."

"I don't think she'll want to."

"Whether she wants it or not, she needs it. So, she'll get it. Friday is a half day. Friday afternoon, you'll take her here. I'll help."

Fuck I thought. What will Friday bring?

tnguy0729
tnguy0729
12 Followers