Forceful Sex with My Married Colleague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet I did not want to force her. I wanted her to beg me, ask me to fuck her hard, as I knew that she wanted it.

I bound Usha's wrists together and then tied them to the bed post on top. In this position, Usha's arms were above her head and she was completely vulnerable and exposed to me.

I then started to unbutton her kameez, looking at her face as I did so. Her eyes were still closed. I unbuttoned all four buttons and moved her kameez apart, exposing her 34 inch breasts enclosed in her white lace bra. Her bra was the same that she wore when we first fucked, with the lace pattern leaving little to the imagination. I moved the kameez as far apart as I could, but only the top half of her breasts were uncovered.

So I tugged at the middle violently and it ripped apart, revealing her entire bra covered breasts. I had torn them with such force that it had ripped clean off till her belly button.

Usha opened her eyes in shock and with a sudden boldness told me "Rahul. STOP. That's enough. I will plant a rape case against you. I don't care what happens."

I froze for an instant, but then recovered my senses and realized that she was bluffing. Her erect nipples were clearly showing themselves, and as I looked down to her thighs, I could see that her pussy was soaking wet now, and her pussy juices had formed a small damp puddle on the bedsheet.

Seeing her aroused and protesting made me even madder with lust, determined to make her want to fuck me. I pulled the top of her bra cups down so that her breasts were exposed. She winced with pain as the elastic dug into the bottom of her breasts.

It was then that I got a clear view of Usha's luscious 34 inch breasts. They were heaving, damp with sweat, and the nipples were fully erect, about a couple of centimetres jutting from the top of her perk breasts.

I immediately moved my lips and started sucking on her right breasts. Taking the nipple in my mouth, I suckled like a hungry baby, determined to feed myself with her milk.

Usha's breath got heavier as I continued to suckle on her breast, but she did not say anything. So I moved my hand to her free breasts and started squeezing it hard. Her breathing got heavier, and as I pinched her erect nipple, I could hear a low moan escape her lips. She was enjoying it.

After suckling and squeezing her breasts for around five minutes, I slowly let go and raised myself on my arms. Usha's eyes opened and she looked at me with lust for a few seconds, but then tried to regain her composure.

"Rahul... Please..." her panting and heavy breathing made it difficult for her to utter her words, as I looked into her eyes.

"Stop, Usha?" I completed her sentence as she looked at me a pleading look. I knew that she wanted it, she definitely wanted it even more now, but there was still a part of her conscious which was stopping her from saying it.

Usha did not say anything, and tried to avert my gaze.

I then moved my right knee and parted her legs. When I reached her inner thigh I could feel a mix of sweat and her pussy juices. Perhaps she already had a small orgasm when I was mauling her breasts, but she tried to not let it down.

Usha tried to squeeze her legs together, but her effort was half hearted and weak.

"Your words tell me to stop Usha, but your body is telling me something else." I said as I moved my hand over her pussy lips.

Usha did not say anything, her head tilted to the side.

I then slowly started rubbing my fingers through her pubic hard and on the moist, wet lips. She shuddered at my touch, but did not move her head or break her silence.

I then found her clit, which was engorged and clearly aroused. I gently moved my thumb over it and Usha moaned in approval. She turned around at looked at me with a look of longing, tempered by a hint of protest and guilt.

I then moved my hand away from her pussy and moved my hips to let my cock brush her pubic hair.

Usha's eyes did not leave mine as I moved my hips, trying to find her pussy with the tip of my hard, engorged cock.

After a few seconds of exploration, my cock head rubbed against her pussy lips and Usha breathed in even heavier. She closed her eyes, trying not to give in completely to the pleasure that she so badly wanted.

I slowly pushed my cock past her outer lips, and my foreskin started gently peeling back as Usha's pussy started to get a grip on my cock. Yet I would not force her. I would not penetrate her, unless she wanted me to.

With around half my cock head in the grip of her pussy I asked, "Usha, do you want this."

Her eyes were closed. She did not want to give in.

I slowly rotated my hips and my cock rubbed around her pussy some more.

"I will not rape you Usha. I'll only enter you want me to. "

Usha was biting her lips. She was so close to letting go of her inhibitions. Yet she was still holding on, which surprised me.

I slowly moved my cock in a little more so that the entire head was inside her. My foreskin had rolled back completely and it took all my willpower to not enter her right now and give myself the pleasure I so badly wanted.

Usha opened her eyes and nodded at me.

"Rahul..."

"Yes Usha?"

"I want you to do it"

"Do What Usha?" I asked, teasing her even further

Usha bit her lower lip and whispered "I want you inside me"

"I want to hear it clearly Usha. I will not force you"

Usha trembled, then screamed "I want your hard cock inside my Rahul. I want you to fuck me. Please Rahul. Fuck me hard"

Hearing those words made me go over the edge. I pushed my cock in hard and I entered my married colleague's wet warm pussy. It was still very tight, exactly as it had been the night I had taken her virginity.

Usha moaned very loudly as my cock buried itself to the hilt in her pussy. After a couple of thrusts I withdrew my cock, and the cool air outside her pussy was a shock, but I wanted to hear her beg for more.

Usha looked at me expectantly, and mad with lust, screamed out "Stop teasing me Rahul. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I wanted to bury myself in her but realized that I had forgotten my condom. So I bent down and retrieve my extra thin condom from the wallet. As I tore open the packet and started to unwrap it, Usha said "Don't Rahul. I want to feel you inside me completely. I want your seed inside me."

But having been once bitten, I did not want to take the risk. So I unwrapped the condom over my hard cock and once again lowered myself to her pussy's entrance.

"Rahul. Take off the condom, please" begged Usha.

"Usha, if you want my cock inside you, it has to be this way. Else I shall leave right now" I was bluffing. There was no way I wanted to leave at this state, but I stuck to my guns.

"No Rahul, fuck me. Don't go" she protested

So I pushed my cock in again and rammed it as deep as it would go. Usha screamed in pleasure and I rammed into her again and again, increasing the speed of our fucking. The condom did make it feel a little less pleasurable, but seeing Usha scream, with her body sweating made up for it as I fucked my married colleague again and again.

Usha wrapped her legs around my waist as she wanted me to enter her even deeper and penetrate her.

"Rahulll... you fuck me so hard, with such pleasure. Vivek does not even compare. He has such a small cock and does not care about me when fucking". Usha's breasts were heaving violently as I pushed in as hard as I could with each thrust. My balls were slapping against her buttocks as I penetrated her, and the sound was added to the mixture of moaning and creaking of the bed.

Suddenly I felt that something was different. My cock head was feeling the wet moistness of her pussy walls and not the condom. So I slowed down, and gradually removed my cock from her pussy.

There it was. The force of our fucking had resulted in the condom getting torn at the tip, and it lay there, exposed, on my erect cock.

I withdrew fully and took it off. I was at a loss at what to do now. My cock was losing its erection.

Usha looked at my torn condom "Please Rahul. Don't worry about it. Fuck me hard."

"I'm not going to be make you pregnant Usha."

"Please Rahul, I am on my safe period. Even if you cum inside me today it is not possible to make me pregnant. I called you over today because it was the only day available."

Being maddened with lust, I wanted to enter her immediately, but I stopped.

I unwrapped and freed her hands from the dupatta and the bed, sat down the side of the bed and looked at my cock, which had shrunk to its flaccid state.

Usha sat beside me, took off her clothing and to my surprise, started stroking my cock again.

"It's ok. I have an iPill at home. I'll take it in the morning. Please Rahul." She said sultrily.

Her hand kept stroking me for a minute until I became rock hard again.

Usha laid down on the back and spread her legs, inviting me over.

I laid on top of her and looked into her lust filled eyes.

"Fuck me Rahul. I want you to know that I want you. You are fucking your married office colleague, a traditional Tamil Brahmin girl."

I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy and felt the tightness grip me again. It was so much better without a condom, as I felt her skin rub against mine as I pushed my cock in and out of her.

Usha raised her legs and started moaning again as I started pushing harder inside her.

"Mmmm... Rahul, are you going to cum?"

The grip of her tight wet pussy around my cock had aroused me really fast, and I felt my orgasm building up.

"Yes, Usha... I am going to cum baby..."

"Do it Rahul. Fuck this Tamil Brahmin woman. Fill me with your seed Rahul."

I thrust into her as deep as I could as my orgasm hit me violently. Due to the turn on and the time spent teasing I felt as if my balls were ejaculating every last drop of semen they could. My first ejaculate made me moan loudly and I felt string after string of semen being milked from me by Usha's married pussy. The pleasure was unbelievable, even better than the first time. After around 30 seconds I felt the last string of semen dribble out from the tip of my cock, deep into the womb of my married colleague.

I lay on top of her for around a minute, then slowly got up, completely spent. I lay on my side and tried to regain my senses. I turned around and looked at Usha. Her body was glistening with sweat, and a dribble of my semen was leaking from her pussy.

That was the last thing that I saw before I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up it was dawn, and I heard Usha in the bathroom. I saw that the bedsheet was still stained with our love juices and was smelling of it as well. I saw that I had an erection and the residual scent was turning me on.

So I went and opened the bathroom door and saw Usha in the shower, her back turned towards me. The sight of the water dripping down her sensual curves made my cock rock hard and the sight of her shapely buttocks brought only one thought to my mind.

I walked up behind her silently and grabbed her at the hips. Usha jumped with fright and turned around to see me.

"Rahul, what are you..." she trailed off.

Before she could finish I pushed her and pinned her, face first against the wall. The warm water still flowed as I grabbed her pert buttock and squeezed it hard.

"Rahul, no, the maid will be coming in some time. You need to leave."

"Oh I will Usha. But not before I get a parting gift from you"

I spread her legs wide and pulled apart her butt cheeks, exposing her tight asshole.

Usha tried to push back but I held her firm, my arms trapping her upper body.

I took my rock hard erection in the palm of my hand and tried to push it into her ass.

Usha squirmed and begged me, "Rahul, I have never done anal sex. Please stop."

But I did not let go of her, and pinned her to the wall with my arms. I tried pushing my cock, trying to find her ass. It was difficult as she was squirming and trying to move.

Finally, after a few attempts, I let go of her, and she turned around and slapped me on the face.

"What the hell Rahul. I know you want me. But there are some limits."

I just listened to her and walked out, knowing that it would be difficult to penetrate her in her asshole without some lubrication. So I walked out to the dressing table and found some Vaseline. I dried myself off and rubbed the Vaseline on my erection and waited for her to come out.

Usha came out of the bathroom five minutes later, with her hair wrapped in a towel, and wearing nothing else. She looked like those heroines you see in Southern movies, with their hair wrapped in a towel and it was an incredible turn on.

As she walked to the dressing table I grabbed her by the wrist.

"Rahul..."

Before she could say more I pushed her onto the bed. She fell on it face first. I got on top of her immediately and whispered in her ear.

"Usha, you will not deny me the pleasure I want. Don't forget, you are my slut. My whore."

My cock was on her buttocks and I parted her legs with mine. Usha tried squirming again but I put my body weight on her and held her down.

I then pushed my cock into her ass. The Vaseline would help ease the discomfort, but I could not enter her as she had clenched her ass tight. I tried pushing once or twice, but my cock could not squeeze into her tight love hole.

Frustrated, I bit her hard on her shoulder, leaving deep bite marks into her. Usha screamed in pain. I then removed the towel from her head, exposing her jet black wet hair, which was smelling of jasmines.

"Last night Usha, I did not force you. I wanted you to enjoy it. But today, I want my pleasure. So stop resisting."

I then grabbed Usha's Hair and bunched it in my right hand. I then yanked it back, and Usha was forced to lift her head to reduce the pain. She screamed, as I whispered in her ear, "Usha, it's your choice, either you let me enter your ass, or it will hurt more", I said as I yanked her hair back more.

As I held her hair with my left hand, my right tried to guide my cock into her ass. Usha had relented and loosened her body, so her ass was more open and available for penetration. I tried pushing my cock in.

It did not go in for a few seconds, but then, my cock head slipped in a couple of centimeters.

Till date, I had only read on the internet that anal sex was a completely different animal to vaginal, and was more pleasurable due to the ass being so tight.

And I was finding out that it was true. Usha's ass was having a rock hard grip on my cock. It was tighter than her pussy, and I let go of her hair and tried to penetrate her even further. I braced myself on my arms, and pushed in some more. My foreskin rolled back completely and my penis head buried itself in Usha's ass.

Usha cried in pain at this forceful penetration of her. But I was in seventh heaven with the feeling of her warm, hot ass wrapping itself like a tight glove around my cock head. I then pushed in further, inch by inch, until my cock was fully buried inside Usha's virginal ass.

Usha was whimpering and crying as I filled her ass completely with my cock. But I had read that women also enjoy anal, so I thought that the pain would give way to pleasure if I fucked her properly. I then gradually withdrew my cock till only the head was inside, then pushed back in, gradually building up a tempo like in vaginal intercourse.

Since she was so tight, I could also not push very hard, else it would be painful for me as well. After a couple of minutes of thrusting slowly, I felt emboldened enough to properly fuck Usha in her ass.

So I withdrew and pushed in as hard as I could. Usha's face was buried in a pillow but I could hear her scream out. I thrust in, again and again, and her screams continued. But after about a minute of fucking, her screaming reduced and stopped. I could hear her moan into the pillow. I grabbed her hair again and with my cock buried inside her ass, lifted her head up to mine.

"So you like that, don't you, slut?"

"Mmmmm... yes Rahul..." was all that she could muster

I put my hand on her pussy and rubbed her there. She was very wet. Almost as much as last night before I fucked her. She was enjoying this.

This further emboldened me as I let go of her hair and withdrew my cock from her ass. She looked back at me with a look of longing. She was truly my slut now.

"Rahul, why did you stop?"

"I want something to eat Usha. Go to the kitchen and make me something."

"But Rahul..."

"NOW!"

Usha got up, still naked and walked into the kitchen. As she bent over the counter to grab a utensil, I went up behind her, grabbed her hips and thrust my cock into her ass again.

"Hfffffff..." Usha exhaled as my cock filled her ass again.

I then realized that the kitchen had a window that overlooked into the next door flats. If someone happened to look, they would see us fucking. That turned me on even more as I thrust harder into Usha's hot ass.

After a minute, I felt very close to my climax.

"Usha, I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me baby. Do it.", she whimpered

But I had something better planned.

I withdrew from her ass and turned her around.

"Kneel, Usha."

She complied like an obedient little bitch. I stroked my cock for a few more seconds and then climaxed.

"I'm cumming Usha. Ohhh..." I said, as string after string of semen ejaculated from my quivering cock onto Usha's face. This was always a fantasy of mine, to perform a facial like they had shown in all those porn movies, but my earlier girlfriends were completely against the idea.

After the last dribble had ejaculated from my cock, I looked down at my slut, Usha. The white semen contrasted with her darn brown skin. Some had gone on her eye, some on her lips, and some was dribbling down to her cleavage. Before she could get up, I held her down and got me cellphone, which was lying on the dining room table.

Usha tried to hide her face, but I managed to take a couple of photos of her with my semen all over her beautiful body.

Usha went to the bathroom and washed up. By then, I realized that it was getting late and I had dressed up.

"Rahul. You will delete those photos, right?"

"Yes Usha, don't worry about it. Just don't forget to take the emergency contraceptive."

As it turned out, Usha did not take the iPill, but luckily for me, she did not get pregnant again. I did not delete those photos of her. Those were my bargaining tools, and I used them to exploit my slut even more over the coming months. But that is the tale for another time. If you would like me to share them with you, please leave a comment below.

12