Forcefully Motivated

Story Info
A nurse's sexual desires are forcefully exposed.
2k words
4.2
54.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySin
MySin
42 Followers

It was a long shift for me at the hospital. I was tired and just looking forward to getting home to a decent meal, a hot relaxing bath and some sleep. At least I was off tomorrow so I could possibly sleep in.

I finished my last report, gathered up my purse and jacket, waved goodbye to the night shift group and headed to the parking lot. The hospital was in a tough neighborhood and even though there was a substantial police presence and hospital security too, it was always a bit creepy to make the trek through the parking garage. The garage was generally well lit but had more than a few dark corners where the light bulbs were out.

As I exited the third floor crosswalk from the hospital to the garage my mind was already in the car and headed home to that hot bath. I headed to my car just a few spots away which, as it turned out, was in one of those dark spots. You just can't tell when your shift starts in the daytime.

As I approached my car I stopped by the rear to put my purse on the trunk and dig for my keys. My purse is a black hole; it swallows up keys, change and anything I else need. Everything goes straight to the bottom so I inevitably find myself digging for what I am looking for no matter what it is. "I need less stuff", I thought to myself as I dug around for the car keys.

As I frustratingly fumbled through the bottom of my purse, I felt an eerie presence. I looked furtively about but saw nothing. I resumed my digging, thinking I was going to have to dump the whole damn purse out to find the keys.

Finally, I found the keys lurking in the bottom, as always. I started to gather up my stuff and toss it back into the purse. As I turned from the trunk towards the driver's door, I looked up to see a guy totally dressed in black with a hoodie shadowing his face. I was startled and before I could even yell out, he grabbed me by the neck, spinning me around and placing a firm hand over my mouth.

I tried to scream but it was muffled by his hand and he squeezed me hard, making it hard to breathe much less scream. I struggled as best I could but to no avail, he was much too strong.

A white van came wheeling around the corner. The slide door was open on the passenger side. As the van came to a slow roll, my captor literally threw me into the van where another man grabbed me and immediately covered my mouth with a towel. In the blink of an eye my captor was also inside, the door was shut and off it went, roaring through the garage. Inside the van I was gagged with the towel stuffed into my mouth and held down by the two men.

As we drove along, I could see street lights and other indications of the city. The man who had grabbed me started to rub my breasts over my clothes while the other guy pulled off my shoes and socks. I was completely terrified. I knew this wasn't going to be good and I feared for my life. All kinds of scenarios raced through my head about being brutally beaten, tortured and killed and then dumped somewhere, or worse.

The two men started yanking my clothes off. Both were roughly mauling my breasts, squeezing them hard, pinching and pulling ferociously on my nipples. They ripped my panties off and began assaulting my pussy with their hands. It was now clear where this was headed but there was no certainty in my mind about how it would end. I decided to give myself the best possible chance to be a survivor and that meant offering the least resistance to keep from provoking even more physical violence and maybe even my death.

By now we were somewhere in the countryside. The glare of city street lights in the windshield was no longer visible and traffic and other city noises were gone too. I was all alone and the chances of an accidental rescue or some saving interruption were gone also.

And then the van stopped.

The man who had grabbed me was now sucking my tits and his partner was between my legs brutally fingering my pussy, stopping occasionally to lap my clit with his tongue. My captor quit sucking my tits and pulled his pants down revealing a sizeable dick that was both hard and purple with excitement. He kneeled in front of me, grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and shoved his dick deeply into my mouth. I gagged at first but he gave me a couple of seconds to adjust and then began pulling my head onto and off of his dick. He laughed heartily as he pounded my mouth, jamming his cock down into my throat as I tried not to choke on it.

Relentlessly and unmercifully he pummeled my throat and, just when I thought I was going to pass out from choking on him, he blew a huge wad of cum down the back of my throat. I gasped and swallowed it in self defense as I struggled to regain my breath. Just as I got my breath back, he drove his cock back onto my lips and brusquely instructed me to clean him up. I pulled my head back up onto his dick and sucked him clean, even wrapping my tongue around the head to get any seed that might be left on it. Satisfied with my work, he rolled over.

I could now see his partner had dropped his pants. His cock was monstrous. I'm certain I gasped out loud when I saw it. It was easily the biggest I'd ever seen, including porn stars I'd seen watching movies with my husband. I shuddered in fear as he approached my pussy with his massive manhood. I was sure it would rip me open and the pain would be unbearable. But my pussy was now dripping wet thanks to his prior efforts on it, and he jammed it home with little resistance. Immediately he began to pound my cunt with his huge dick. As much as I had hated to contemplate it, it actually felt good ... no, it felt magnificent ... and I spread my legs wide to accept all of him. I felt my clit getting hard as he worked out my cunt with unbridled enthusiasm and cruel force. I felt my hips beginning to react to his thrusts with a spontaneous, reflexive response. I couldn't help myself as I became a willing and passionate partner to his furious, brutal thrusts. His dick stuffed and stretched my accepting cunt. I felt used beyond description. But oddly I was also fueled by his cruelty and simultaneously aroused and excited like I had never been before. I felt tremendous guilt about finding any pleasure in this ordeal but I just couldn't help myself. And then I suddenly realized that my willing, accepting and fervent response to this brutish fucking was the key to my survival. I thought they wouldn't kill me if they believed they had become appealing and I had become an eager and willing, even enthusiastic participant. I knew I had to put myself totally into the situation, without hesitation and with an apparent eager passion.

With that conclusion made, I fucked as wildly uninhibited as I possibly could. I worked his mammoth cock like my life depended on it and I was convinced that it did. He deposited a colossal load of cum into my throbbing cunt. It was a legendary wad, and cum first gushed and then oozed out of my well-fucked pussy. As he watched, I reached down and picked up an ample amount of his cum and greedily licked it off my fingers, rolling my tongue around my lips to slurp down every drop, creating an erotic performance for him.

The van's driver was now in the game. He had been jerking off while his friend hammered my pussy and he was eager and obviously ready to get into the action. His dick was more moderate in length and, believe it or not, I was oddly disappointed in that prospect, but it was hard and eager for pleasure at my expense. Using his friend's remaining cum shot as lubricant, he plugged it powerfully into my pussy,. He worked hard and had great rhythm in his strokes. I was fully engaged and put my all into it. With my legs spread wide open, I firmly grabbed his ass and pulled him as deeply as possible into me, drawing him towards my eager and willing cunt with every one of his thrusts.

I don't know why I was surprised, I shouldn't have been, when he abruptly pulled out of my cunt and snap-rolled me over. I had thought my ass might escape unscathed but now I knew I was wrong. He reached down and took his fingers and moved the slippery mixture his friend's cum and my own juices up to my ass. I clawed at the bare painted floor of the van as he put the head of his dick against my ass and forcibly pushed into me. Without mercy he immediately began to pound my ass, slapping my cheeks hard as he rammed it home. I desperately reached for my clit and began to work it hard to help me in accommodating my brutal ass fucking. I felt his balls slapping against my cunt as he viciously thrust his rod into me. Fortunately for me, in very short order he filled my ass with his cum and pulled out.

I now had cum oozing out of my ass, my cunt and still a drip or two on my face. Every hole had been brutally used and abused. I was ashamed to admit that I had actually grown to love it. I rolled over and began to rub my hard clit. I rubbed while they watched. Watching them watch me turned me on. I rubbed hard with enthusiasm and passion at a level that I had never before experienced. I needed to cum, ... badly. And I did, with an explosive orgasm that no superlatives can adequately describe. It was earth shattering, cosmic, immense and even more.

As I caught my breath and came down from my orgasmic high, I had to come to grips with the stark reality that there was a final ending yet to come. What would they do with me?

They tied my legs at the ankles with my pants and my arms behind my back with my bra. And we started driving again. I could see more signs of city lights. After what seemed like forever I could sense the van entering the parking garage at the hospital. The van climbed the three floors where I was grabbed. Suddenly it stopped. The side door opened. They rolled me out onto the concrete and threw my purse, keys and other belongings out after me. And then they were gone.

I struggled out of the loosely tied bonds, pulled my clothes back on and got in my car and headed home. I thought about calling the police but I had nothing to go on. No really good description of them. A white van? Must be thousands of those in this city. And the deep internal knowledge that I actually began enjoying and eagerly participating in the whole scene.

I drove home, peeled off my clothes, took a shower and then that soaking bath I had been thinking about just a few hours before. It was after 1am when I crawled into bed. My husband had been asleep. He rolled over and asked "Tough night at the hospital?"

"If you only knew, ... if you only knew."

MySin
MySin
42 Followers