Forcing Candice/Cuckolding Colin

Story Info
Brother discovers older sister's submissive side.
6.2k words
4.52
133.1k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers

My sister Candice lives in Oregon. She recently went through a separation from her husband Colin. They're both smart, successful people. She's a corporate lawyer and he's a software engineer. They seemed very well matched, so it was a surprise to me when she told me they had separated.

Candice invited me to come and keep her company for a week. I wanted to be a supportive brother so I took time off work and booked a flight.

Candice is thirty and I'm twenty seven. We don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. She's the educated, successful one. I'm still single and working as a landscaper, though I have my own business. She pushes my buttons about my lifestyle and what she calls my "attitude" to women.

She thinks I'm an asshole, because I have been known to see two or more girlfriends at the same time. She thinks that's wrong and she has different ways of getting at me about it. I decided in advance I wouldn't let her get under my skin while staying in her house.

The first night was fine, she picked me up at the airport and we went out for dinner. We had a few glasses of wine at her house afterwards and went to bed early. The second night, she and I cooked dinner at home and that was when she began talking about Colin and what went wrong in their marriage.

"I thought you two were perfect for each other," I said, "You seemed so alike, both into your careers, both successful. What happened?"

"It may have seemed that way, Danny but we are really very different people!" she said.

"In what way?" I asked.

"Many ways," Candice said, "but for instance sex. He wanted it every weekend, like clockwork, because that's when we have time. Every Friday night, we had to do it whether we wanted to or not. If I didn't feel like it, he'd say I was frigid. So I started to think, well if you think I'm frigid, I'll be frigid!"

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"Well, I'm stubborn like that," I said, "I hate to be put in a box and told what I'm like. So to get revenge, I acted like I was less interested in sex. Of course, that drove him crazy."

"I would feel the same way, Candice" I said, "I need a lot of sex and when my girlfriend says no, I get frustrated."

"So then I guess you go out and cheat on her, right?" she said sarcastically.

"No!" said, "We talk about it. Julie, my new girlfriend totally gets it. She told me that if she doesn't feel like it to just take it, like even if she's asleep. She likes it when I'm forceful with her."

"God!" Candice said, "I don't believe you! It's wrong to force a woman to have sex with you. Don't you know that? It's called rape!"

"But you're not listening!" I said, "She's the one who suggested it!"

"Well she's crazier than you are," Candice said. She looked at me critically.

"I can't picture you doing that," she said, "you're big and strong and everything, but you just don't seem like the domineering type. What exactly do you do when you get forceful? Show me!"

She was pissing me off, so I stepped closer to her and pushed her up against the refrigerator. I had her wrists in my hands before she knew it and I pulled them behind her back. Now I was against her, and we were both breathing heavily. Candice has large, natural breasts and I felt them against my chest. I realized I had an erection, and it was pressed against her. I looked in her eyes and said,

"Something like this."

Then I don't know what came over me. I kissed her full on the mouth before I let her go.

"Danny!" she said, "What the hell are you doing?

She was blushing bright red and her neck was flushed.

"I don't know," I said, "but you asked for it."

"I'm your sister!" she said, and I could see she was working herself up into a lecture.

"Don't get all preachy Candice," I said, "you asked me to show you what I do and I showed you. End of story!"

"Danny, you had an erection, you pervert, and you kissed me on the mouth! I'm your sister for God's sake!"

"What do you expect?" I said, "My body doesn't care if you're my sister. It's like, 'Whoah! I'm up against a hot female with big tits! Erection!' That's how it works for guys, if you hadn't noticed."

Candice smiled in spite of herself. "That's so wrong," she said, softening, "but I guess I can't expect much more from a moron like you."

"Thanks," I said, "but remember, you're the one who asked me to 'get forceful', so who is the pervert?"

Candice went over to the slate counter and started opening a bottle of pricey white wine. She kept her back to me as she spoke.

"Did you really get turned on by me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, "I really did. Even though you're my sister and a total pain in the ass, you have a hot body."

"Well thank you, baby brother" she said. "Now let's change the subject. Do you want to watch a movie and drink some nice Chardonnay?"

We sat on the sofa and watched a movie on Amazon. Candice curled up halfway through and fell asleep. I kept watching as she snuggled up against me and put her head in my lap. When I glanced down, I saw Candice's expensive-looking black dress had slipped off her shoulder. I could see a lot of cleavage spilling out of her lacy black bra.

I couldn't stop looking at her boobs and pretty soon I had another erection. Candice has beautifully shaped breasts. They are big and they come to a point with very large and slightly protruding areolas tipped with thick, dark nipples. I had caught glimpses of them when we were growing up, when Candice was coming out of the shower, but now I was getting a closer look. Travelling always makes me extra horny anyway and I soon developed a massive hard-on.

To make things worse, Candice's open mouth was an inch from my bulging cock. I couldn't help thinking how nice her delicate pink lips would feel on my shaft.

As I was wondering what to do with my erection, I noticed that Candice's dress had risen up her thighs. I wondered if Candice had been turned on when I pushed up against her. Was that why she got mad? I slid my hand up her nylon-covered thigh and touched the gusset of her black tights. Sure enough! It was hot and damp in there.

Now I really had an erection! I sniffed her scent on my fingers and that made me even harder. The wine had lowered my inhibitions. I felt no guilt about Candice being my sister. She had been separated now for about six weeks, so if she hadn't fucked anyone else, she was probably horny as hell! I kept imagining where this might lead and every scenario ended up with Candice naked, spreading her shapely thighs for me.

I breathed her scent on my fingers and imagined how it would feel sliding inside my uptight sister's hot little slit. I stroked her gently through her tights. She had no panties on and her juice was soon soaking the thin nylon. As I stroked her, she gave little sighs of pleasure.

Then she moved her head and put her mouth against the bulge in my pants. I couldn't resist. I unzipped my jeans and let my stiff cock out. The shaft was touching her lips and she kissed it in her sleep. Then she started talking in a girly little voice.

"Oh yes rub me. Tear my tights and finger me."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I tore the gusset open and exposed her lips, all smooth and shaved. I slid my finger inside. She moaned in pleasure and spoke again in her little girl voice.

"Oh yes, that's nice. You're so big, can I suck you?"

I slid the head between her lips and she began licking and sucking on it. It was wet and warm in her mouth, and I was in heaven for a few minutes and getting ready to cum, but then Candice opened her eyes.

"Oh my God!" she said, letting my cock slide from her mouth, "What are you doing?"

I still had my finger in her slit and her tights were torn wide open.

"What comes naturally," I said, "You asked me to finger you and then you asked to suck my cock. So I obliged..."

"I was sleeping!" she said, "I can't believe you did this, but you're forcing me and I can't stop you."

She said the last part in her little girl voice and my cock throbbed.

"That's right," I said, picking up on her fantasy right away, "you're not going to tease me and go cold like you do with your husband. I'm your brother. Get down and suck my cock, slutty sister."

I pushed her to her knees on the rug and as I did so I pulled her neat black dress over her head. Now she was wearing only a black bra and ripped black tights.

"Take off that bra," I said, "I want to see your tits bounce while you suck me."

Candice looked up pleadingly. I grabbed her by the hair and she unhooked her black bra, letting her pointy tits loose. I gripped her thick dark hair and forced her mouth onto my swollen cock. She looked in my eyes as she sucked me and I wondered why Colin hadn't discovered this side of Candice.

Her tits were jiggling nicely and I wanted to cum on her big pointy nipples so I pulled out and began to jack off on her.

"Stick your tits out for me," I commanded and she obeyed instantly.

As she watched me jerk my cock, she pinched her nipples. She must have seen I was getting close to the edge and she said in her little girl voice,

"My tights are ripped and my pussy's all bare. Please don't take advantage of me!"

She looked at me innocently and I knew what she wanted.

"Stick out your pussy for me!" I ordered her.

She looked up at me with big sad eyes. "Oh no," she said, "don't make me!"

I grabbed her by the hair again and without really hurting her, I positioned her with her ass sticking out fetchingly. Then I got behind her on the rug. I took the ripped crotch of her tights in both hands and ripped them wide open, baring her creamy ass. Between her pale cheeks, her shaved slit was exposed, open and ready.

I pulled her closer and forced my rigid, dripping cock inside her. She cried and jerked and twitched in orgasm as I entered her. She must have been on the edge the whole time. I was so excited I could feel myself about to cum in her.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked as I thrust inside her.

"Oh yes," she said, "cum in me."

I gripped her ass and slammed into her again and again. The sight of her juicy pussy sticking through her ripped black tights put me over the edge. I moaned and shot jet after jet of thick cum inside my sister. I felt her tight pussy grip my shaft and she came again, her sweet juice flowing down my cock.

We separated and lay panting on the floor. I was soaked in her juices and my semen was dripping on her tights.

"Oh God that was hot," I said. "I know we're not supposed to be doing this, but it couldn't be denied."

"Yes," she said, "When you pushed me against the fridge I felt how excited you were and I wanted you to force me. Oh God! I came so hard! But now what? I don't know how I feel about this. Is this a one-time, never-again thing or do we sleep together?"

"I don't know," I said, "I think we both need time to think about it. We should probably sleep in our own beds tonight and maybe we'll see things clearer in the morning."

"Yes Danny, you're right. I'm so happy you have a clear head right now, because I don't. Let's go to bed and talk in the morning."

Candice stood up in her torn tights with cum dripping down her thighs and her sweet tits jutting out. I pulled her against me and my cock was rock hard again. We kissed long and passionately. I smelled the heavy scent of our sex and it made my cock twitch, but then she pulled away and we went to our separate rooms.

I was in a haze of lust for Candice as I lay in my empty bed, in the dark. I kept seeing images of her hot body and I could not get my erection to go down. I had never fucked a woman who was so wet and open before. She had a rawness about her when she opened herself up to me, like she was ready for anything. Several times I got up and was heading for her room, but somehow I stopped myself. Eventually I was overcome by exhaustion and fell into a deep sleep.

Next morning was Monday. I woke up smelling coffee and bacon and hearing the sounds of Candice clattering about in the kitchen. I showered, put on a tee shirt and shorts and made my way downstairs. She was eating toast and bacon at the oak table and looking like the cat that got the cream.

"Help yourself to scrambled eggs, toast and bacon," she said, "I have to go to work soon, but we can eat breakfast together. How did you sleep?"

"It took a while to get to sleep," I said, "I had a lot of things on my mind, but I finally went out like a light. How about you?"

"What things?" she said with a wicked smile, "I slept like an angel. But I woke up early and I have been thinking about what happened. Do you want to hear my thoughts?"

"Sure," I said, "I'd love to hear your thoughts Candice."

"Ok," she said, "Here's where I am on the situation. First, I have to tell you little brother that what we did last night was maybe the hottest sex I've ever had. No, scratch that "maybe," it was the hottest sex I have ever had."

She smiled at me, like admitting all this was no big deal. "But then I had to ask myself why was it so good? Much as you like to think you're a stud, your cock isn't as big as some men I have fucked. You're not as good a lover as some guys I know either. The sex was fantastic, but not because of your mad skills as a lover. So what was it?"

"Well," I said, half joking, "you've already half-annihilated my male ego, so tell me. What was it?"

"It sounds obvious, but I think it's because you're my brother," Candice said seriously, "and I don't mean the incest part. There was a thrill in doing something so taboo, but that alone wasn't what made the sex so good. It's that you're not some guy, you're my brother. Do you know what that means?"

"Well, it was hot that you're my sister," I said.

"No," Candice interrupted, "the incest thing is hot. But that's not really all there was to it. If you were not my brother, I'd be thinking about what this sex means. Is it a one night stand? Is it something more? Am I a slut for fucking you? Do I like you? Do you like me? Is it going to be a relationship? Are you going to turn out to be a creep? Am I going to get hurt? Am I falling in love with you before I know if you love me?"

Candice took a breath and then went on,

"But you're my brother. You're always going to be my brother. We don't have to fall in love or get married or divorced. None of that is going to happen with us. You're always going to be in my life and we're always going to love each other. So all the other stuff doesn't get in the way and all that pressure is off! For once in my life I can have sex with someone I completely trust and love with no strings attached. I can just enjoy the feelings in my body and oh my god did I enjoy myself!"

"Ok," I said, "I think I get it. But now what?"

"Now?" she said, "Just wait a minute and tell me what you think of this outfit."

Candice left me at the breakfast table. A few minutes later, I heard her coming down stairs. It sounded like she was wearing heels.

She walked into the kitchen wearing only a black fishnet body stocking and heels. Her large, puffy nipples poked through the fishnet and her pale juicy lips were exposed by a gap in the crotch.

"Is this the kind of outfit I should wear around the house while you're here?" she said in her little girl voice, "I want you to like the way I look, but I don't want to get you too excited. Then you might have to force me again. I know you need a lot of sex, and even though I'm your sister you can't help yourself."

I stepped closer to her. I am over 6' 00' and Candice is about 5' 4" so I stood well above her, even in her heels. I walked around her slowly, looking her body over like she was a prize mare for sale. She was breathing heavily. Standing behind her, I patted the pale curves of her ass through the tight fishnet. Her pointy breasts were poking through the openings and I stroked and played with them until her nipples were fully erect.

Candice was panting now and I could smell the ripe scent of her pussy. I slid my hand between her thighs, cupped her smooth cunt and gripped it like it was my property. She instantly soaked my fingers in her slippery juice. I squeezed her. Then I penetrated her with my middle finger.

"Oh Danny," she said, "You're my brother! You can't touch me like that! It's wrong and it makes me very horny! I need to put some clothes on now, please let me go!"

I was fully erect now and I pushed her down on the kitchen table.

"It's too late for that," I said, "I have needs and a good sister wants to satisfy her brother."

"But I have to go to work!" she pleaded.

"You'll have to be late this morning," I said.

"Oh no," she pleaded, "don't make me!"

I put my hand firmly in the middle of her back and held her down as I slid my shorts down. My cock was fully erect and I rubbed the swollen head between her lips, making her moan and sigh as she waited to be penetrated.

"Do you want to be fucked?" I asked.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

"Speak clearly!" I ordered her, "do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes!" she said. "I want it!"

"Do you want your brother's cock in you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"I can't hear you," I said, "tell me exactly what you want."

"I want my brother to fuck me," she groaned. "Hold me down and take me! Use me! Cum in me to your heart's content!"

"That's a good sister!" I said.

I thrust up into her tight slippery passage and felt her grip my shaft. Almost instantly, Candice shivered and moaned.

"I'm cumming!" she whimpered, "I'm cumming so hard on your cock!"

I held her impaled on my shaft until her spasms subsided. Then I began to fuck her with long slow strokes.

The sight of her pale skin through the fishnet was making me very hot and aggressive. I remembered how she looked in the torn tights and I wanted to tear open the body stocking. I pulled the crotch wide open and ripped it apart. Now her ass was fully exposed. I opened her cheeks and lubricated her puckered little ass with her juice.

"Oh no," she said, "don't touch me there! That's dirty!"

I thrust into her harder, making her sigh and groan. Then I slid my index finger into her tight ass.

"Oh," she groaned, "that's so dirty for a brother to do to his sister! Oh God! I'm cumming so hard again."

I slid my finger all the way inside her lubricated ass and felt her spasms on my finger and my cock as she had another massive orgasm.

Her spasms gripped my cock and my orgasm welled up. I flooded her tight passage with cum. When I was done squirting, I pulled out of her.

"Ok," I said, "you better get dressed and go to work now."

She turned and kissed me, shoving her tongue deep in my mouth. Then she ran upstairs, her beautiful ass jiggling as the torn fishnet fluttered behind her.

She arrived back down in a few minutes, wearing a sexy dark business suit with a jacket, a white shirt, a short, tight skirt, black tights and heels.

"I didn't have time to shower," she said, "So I'll just have to go in the office smelling like a cheap one night stand and dripping cum like a whore."

"Watch out when those guys smell you," I said, "they may want to bend you over the photocopier."

"Mmm," she purred, "that sounds nice, but most of the guys aren't suitable. I'm going to have to wait until tonight."

"Have you had sex with anyone since you and Colin split up?" I asked.

"Just you," she smiled, "although Colin said I should. He actually sounded like he wanted me to have sex with someone else."

"Maybe he did," I said.

"Oh yeah?" she said, "well I've got to go but maybe you can explain that to me later."

I cooked a chicken chili for Candice and when she came home the table was set, the candles were lit, and I had a nice white wine chilling. We ate by candle-light and she asked me about what I'd said that morning.

"What do you mean he might want me to have sex with someone else. Why would he want that?"

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers
12