Forcing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Taylor what the hell girl, you know better than to just bust into the bedroom like that!” James's cock still throbbed under the sheet, as he stared at his daughter standing before him in nearly nothing. His nightly masturbation was his only relief as the sex life between him and his wife had faded over the years.

“Daddy, it sounded like you were in here in need and I wanted to check on you is all.” Said, Taylor, as she swayed back and forth.

“Sweetheart you go back to bed, and we will discuss this in the morning!” Said James in a commanding tone as he yearned to release the load of cum that had been building before his daughter interruption.

“No! Daddy, I need to well..” Taylor bit her bottom lip as all the desire and want she had inside her was boiling over, but she was still too scared to say out loud what she really wanted.

“Okay then let me get dressed, and we can talk about it now young lady!”

Taylor knew that tone in her father's voice he was mad, she had stopped him from doing what he wanted and now was angry at her. “But, daddy you don't understand what I wanted when I cam in. I liked what you were watching and doing, and I wanted you to do that to me. Daddy, I want you to fuck me.”

“You want me to what? Taylor, what the hell is the matter with you? I am your father, that's incest.”

“But daddy, I want it you need someone to relieve you and why not help one another please daddy?”

"No abso-fucking-lutely not Taylor, not another word about this now get out!” James yelled at his daughter as her words angered, shocked and somewhat embarrassed him as when she said it he could not help but imagine it.

Taylor was furious as she turned around and slammed the door behind her. Jennifer had warned her of the potential rejection, but it still hurt her. Her hormones were now all raging inside her body, her blood pressure raised as she could feel her face getting hotter. The object of her desire was upstairs, and he needed sex but yet still refused her. She sat in her room trying to rationalize how she went from bookworm to wanton slut in a matter of around 24 hours. She could not reason it out which in turn angered her more as she sat on her bed a few tears streaming down her face. The anger and rejection, however, had not quelled the urges she was feeling, she wanted a cock inside her and not just any cock but her daddy's. “How am I going to get my daddy to fuck me?” She questioned herself out loud in her empty room.

Taylor played many scenarios out in her head about how it could be done, and then finally a memory of a few summers ago entered her mind. She had been made to stay home from school due to the flu and was bored, so she watched Jerry Springer. She remembered the topic was family relations and how some came to be. “Blackmail.” Taylor said out loud as she replayed the scene she saw on the television show in her mind. A girl around Taylor's age had told her step dad that if he did not have sex with her that she would tell her mom that he tried to rape her. The stepdad had gone through with it, and it seemed like it all worked out. They were happily fucking, and the mom did not care. An evil smile went across Taylor's face as she decided this was the best course of action.

She stood from her bed taking a few moments to compose herself as she returned to her parent's bedroom. She stood outside her door with her hands trembling as she pushed it open.

“Taylor, get the hell out of here!” Commanded her father as he was still angry from his daughter's earlier pleas for sex.

Taylor cocked her head sideways as she looked at her dad, she could tell he was still nude under the sheet. She wondered if he had again been stroking his cock. “But daddy, I just came to apologize for earlier.” She said as she batted her eyes and gave her best sweet innocent girl face, the one that had melted her father's heart many times in the past when he was angry with her.

James could not help it with the look she was giving him and the sound of his daughter's voice he started to feel sorry for yelling the way he did when she entered the room again. “I'm sorry as well sweetie I shouldn't have yelled at you. The thing is well, I'm your father, and no father wants to hear his daughter suggest such naughty things like what you said earlier and the way you said them. Taylor, I have never heard you use that kind of language.”

Taylor nodded her head in agreement as her father spoke. “You're absolutely right daddy.”

“Can you forgive daddy for yelling at you like I did sweetie.”

“Yes of course daddy. See, it's just that well..” Taylor spoke with an almost little kids like innocence to her voice as she paused as she took a moment to make sure she had the next part of what she was about to say worded just right. “If you don't fuck me tonight, I'm going to tell momma that you tried to rape me after you came home drunk.”

Taylor's father's jaw nearly hit the bed as the words his daughter spoke registered in his mind. He wanted to reply but was speechless, his little grade A student was talking about not only blackmail but doing it to the extent that would ruin not only his marriage but his whole life.

“Taylor Ann Lawson.”

“I begged him to stop Momma, I just kept screaming for help, but no one came.” Taylor said as she abruptly cut off her father. “You can understand that can't you sweetie?” Taylor said in an almost mocking tone to her father.

“Taylor you can't do that it would ruin your mother, it would ruin our whole family. I could go to fucking jail! What has gotten into you, this isn't you.”

“Oh but I think I would do it, and I think I can do it, daddy. I have to have this I need this. I am tired of being the good little girl. The damn nerd no guy wants.” Taylor said as she approached the bed while stripping her tiny pajamas from her body.

Taylor now fully exposed to her father her round C cup breasts and her hairless pussy on full display to her father as she climbed into his bed. She wasted no time it grabbing hold of his long hard cock. James gasped at his daughter's touch although it felt good to be touch by someone else he did not want to go through with it. His heartbeat raced his breathing was slow and cumbersome as he tried to gather his thoughts. “What if I kick her out and she does tell on me.” Taylor's hands barely fit around her father's cock as she stroked it up and down like she had seen in some of the porn she had watched. James clenched his eyes shut tightly as she did he hoped that it was all a dream of some kind and this was not really happening. His thoughts continued to race as he received a hand job from his own daughter. “Oh my god she is so sexy, would it really be that bad if I fucked her. I mean her mom and me don't anymore.” All the questions of what if's flooded the conflicted father's mind, but while his brain was arguing his cock was more than happy with Taylor's actions.

“So are we going to be fucking or not?” Taylor said as she broke up the inner turmoil her dad was having in his head.

“Shut up” James replied as he pushed her down on the bed by her face. The sight of her 18-year-old naked body coupled with her demanding nature had James's massive cock standing straight up. He knew her pussy would be so tight because even if she had sex before which, he was almost sure she had not it was not with a guy as thick as him. Taylor raised her head up from the bed and for the first time got a good look at her father's bare cock, the outline she saw at breakfast and the tiny peeks from the shower and earlier when he was masturbating did not do it justice. She now found herself scared by its combination of length and girth. Taylor previously the aggressor was now rethinking her idea, but it was too late as James had already grabbed his lube from the nightstand and was coating his cock with it.

James now found himself in a place of anger and lust, his own daughter had threatened to do something that could ruin his life all because she wanted sex. James did not care now if he hurt his little girl or not, Taylor wanted to be fucked well she was going to be fucked he thought to himself. The angry father jerked her around on the bed so now her legs were in front of him. He without a care shoved them apart and without hesitation buried his big cock into his daughter's virgin pussy. Taylor yelled at the top of her lungs as what easily had to be 9 inches of hard cock slammed into her ripping her open. The pain was intense, but the pleasure she felt was equally fierce. Taylor's father only used one thrust to bury himself balls deep into his daughter's pussy. Taylor felt as if the cock was going to rip her in half, but rather then beg for mercy she was filled with joy as she was not just being fucked, but she was being fucked by her father.

“Oh my god yes, fucking yes daddy! Fuck your little girl!”

James's cock was throbbing as he pounded it into his little girl, he wanted her to hurt so bad. He craved to use her pussy to please him, and the father did not want her to get any pleasure from it, he wanted this to be a punishment fuck. He grabbed her by the throat with his right hand as he began to fuck her hard as he squeezed her throat. James was not prepared though for how this would affect him and his daughter the roughness was pushing them both towards climax faster. He had often jerked off to rough porn but had never actually had rough sex until now. Taylor was now unable to speak her previous pleas to her father were soon replaced with almost animal like moans. Her face now turning red and her moans only intensified her father who felt himself more turned on. James was getting closer to his own orgasm as Taylor climaxed, his daughter released a torrent of hot juices that sprayed all over her father's cock. The deluge of hot wetness was all James could stand his own orgasm was now about to happen, as he released his daughter's throat.”

“Oh fuck. I am so close!” James exclaimed as for the first time in a long time he was going to cum into something other than a tissue.

Taylor now able to speak again pleaded in between moans “Daddy, please don't cum in me.”

James could not even respond to his daughter's pleas as his balls started to tighten he knew it was going to happen whether either of them wanted it to happen or not he was going to fill his daughter's pussy.

“Daddy no, stop please...”

“Shut up, shut the fuck up!” James commanded as he slapped his daughter's face, not hard enough to hurt her but just enough to make her stop.

The slap was all it took to finally send him over the edge at that very moment James erupted inside of his daughter's tiny bald pussy. The spray of cum was the biggest he had ever released in his life, as it started to leak out he had flooded her with his cum. He gripped his hand around his shaft as he pulled himself out of her pussy and continued stroking himself to get every drop out of the swollen cock head. The final jets of cum sprayed out landing on his daughter's flat stomach and bald pubic area. The filling of her had overflowed so much that when Taylor rolled off the bed and stood up, she could feel it rushing down her inner thighs towards the floor.

“And just where do you think you're going, young lady.”

“Well I need to clean up daddy, I came you came we are done.”

“Yeah that's cute little girl, but we are not finished here.”

“What do you mean?” Taylor's legs and pussy screamed in pain as she stood there in front of her father. She was nervous as she swallowed hard the look of fatherly love he usually had for her was gone all she could see was lust in his eyes.

“You heard me, I didn't fucking stutter!” Taylor's father yelled as he grabbed her arm and threw her back down onto the bed.

“You wanted me to fuck you so now. I am going to fuck you.”

With her body still in pain and her long-held desire to be fucked coupled with her new desire to be fucked by her own father fulfilled she had no urge to have sex again so quickly. Although the orgasm from, his hard cock was everything she had dreamed of she assumed there would be plenty of time for a round two later since her mother was not due back in town for a few more days.

“But I'm hurting, daddy.” Taylor said trying to use the same sweet innocent look and voice that she did earlier.

“Boo hoo, it hurt me to have to fuck my own daughter my baby girl but guess what we will both live through it.”

Taylor now laying on her back again on the bed from where her dad had thrown her, the young girl tried to move away from him, but he was not having it as he climbed on top of her straddling her chest. The angry father sat on his knees as he slid his cock between his daughter's breasts. He smiled as he looked down at her looking deep into her eyes he gripped her head by her hair and jerked her up to his semi-hard cock. The warm wetness of his own daughter's mouth was all it took. He was back to a nearly full erection within just a few seconds. He used her hair to jerk her head up further, and he pushed his growing cock into her mouth. Taylor gagged and choked on the cock as it invaded her mouth nearly touching the back of her throat.

James wanted to be back inside his daughter's pussy he wanted to cum again, and he wanted to hurt her more. The lust-fueled father repositioned his naughty daughter with ease. “Suck daddy's cock!” he demanded as he gripped the base of his shaft. Taylor now on her knees on the bed leaned over to slowly take his cock back into her mouth, her hesitation did not last as her father again forced his cock into her mouth using her hair. James thrust his hips up as his daughter slid her lips down he wanted to bang the back of her throat. “You're a decent cock sucker, but you wanted to fuck so get over here.”

Taylor went to lay back down on the bed but was shocked as he grabbed her and lifted her up. He placed her on top of him with his cock pointing straight up he basically dropped his daughter on top of his cock. He impaled her on it raising his waist up just as her body crashed down. Taylor started bouncing up and down really hard on his cock her pussy screamed in pain but with every stroke up and down on his cock she got wetter and wetter she was in pleasure and pain as she rode daddy's cock. James released his grip from his daughter's hip as she had now gotten the hang of how to ride without needing his direction and reached up to grasp her large nipples. He clamped down onto both using his thumb and forefinger he squeezed and pulled them, before sitting up to suck them. Taylor was reaching another orgasm as she leaned down and wrapped her arms around her father neck. She was riding his cock in fluid motion front to back motion as the brutal fucking was easing up somewhat. The father-daughter couple was both hot, sticky and smelly as sweat poured from their bodies while they fucked each other closer to climax.

“Oh shit, I'm about to cum again!” The sound of Taylor's father's announcement the first audible words echoed through the room breaking the pattern of nothing but moans and groans they were filling the air with moments earlier.

“Daddy, I'm cumming” Taylor announced as she felt a flood of hot wet juices flooding from her pussy.

As the feeling of his daughter's cum washed over his cock, James reached up and jerked back on his daughter's long jet black hair as he wrapped it around his fist and pulled her head all the way back. It was at this moment he lost it and shot another load of cum inside his daughter's abused pussy. This load was equal if not greater than the previous one as it filled her. They both sat there with their bodies trembling and their toes curled both wearing smiles from ear to ear as they shared an almost simultaneous orgasm.

Taylor's father was the first to speak as he caught his breath. “I don't know what has come over you, but if you’re going to act like a slut. Then daddy is going to make you his slut.”

12