Forcing Jason's Forgiveness

Story Info
Brandon wants forgiveness, and Jason wants him to force it.
4.4k words
4.33
39.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on my door, normal people would go up and answer it to see who it is. I however questioned who was there and why they were showing up without giving me a head's up. Walking over towards the door and look out the peephole, and what I see gives me a shock.

It's him, someone that I have a love-hate relationship with. As in I love to hate him,I really do, but somehow he just turns me on so damned much it's not even funny. It shouldn't be possible. But it is. It's one of the things that annoys me about him, and about me.

Brandon

So I open the door, as usual in my house I'm in a pair of pajama shorts, nothing new since we lived together at one time and we've even fooled around a little bit. "So what do you want?" I ask with a smug tone to my voice.

"Look I know we ended things on...well on a bad note." he begins.

I snort from laughing in his face, "A bad note? Really? You fucked my best friend, after you got done telling me all those sweet things like how I was your man, I was your world, I was your love. Trust me the best thing I ever did was leave you." I try to slam the door in his face but he puts a hand out and holds it open, forcing it to not close. "If you don't want to lose that arm, I suggest you let go of my door."

"Look we really need to talk. I need to clear the air with you." he tried to force himself in the house and I slapped his hand away. "Seriously we need to talk!"

His voice was rising and I knew he was getting angry, which only make me horny. I loved when he got angry during sex, it was the best sex we had. Mmmm just thinking about it...no I so cannot go there. He's an asshole, a two timing whore that doesn't deserve what I can give him. But then why was my cock swelling and my head spinning from remembering the last time we had rough, mad sex?

I mean he was definitely built for it. He was nearly six foot tall compared to my five-seven. He had sandy blonde hair that was spiked up while I had mahogany hair down to the bottom of my shoulder blades, it curled at the end. We were both average athletic built from various extracurricular activities. And we both had sex drives that were through the roof most times and I remembered how we would have marathon sex sessions, sadly though they were never enough to keep either of us down for long.

Finally he decided he couldn't take no for an answer and shoved the door open, it smacked me in the forehead and sent me tumbling to my ass, right on the hardwood floor. I reach up to touch my head and curse loudly, but my vision is hazy and as I try to stand I stumble and fall. He reaches down and grabs my arm to help me up, but dammit if I don't see it differently. I take a swing at him and my right hook connects with his jaw sending him back into the door, closing it and making sure this fight is contained to my living room.

I swear and try to rush him but he just grabs me around the waist and throws me into my couch. I remember now why I always hated sparring with him, fucker was good at Aikido and Jujitsu so he could throw me around like a rag doll using my own momentum against me. "Get the fuck out of my house!" I screamed and he held up his hands in surrender.

"Look Jason I just want to talk. Honestly. That's all."

"Fuck you! And fuck talking!" I picked up a glass from the end table and whipped it at his head. Sadly he ducked and it shattered on the wall behind him. "Just fucking leave or I swear to God I will cut you to ribbons!"

"Jason we both know you can't beat me in a fight. We both know that. So just calm down and let's talk this out like adults, okay?"

I swore under my breath and stalked out of the room and up to my room -our old bedroom- and reached for my short sword I kept there. I loved my swords, I had at least a dozen different ones, and this was a clam shell swept hilt short sword that Brandon -douchebag downstairs- got me for Christmas four years ago. So using it to cut him up seemed appropriate.

I drew the blade and turned to see if he was behind me when I felt him grab my arm and wrench it to the side, he tried to rip the blade from me but I sent a palm at his jaw and connected with enough force to make his head snap back. He backed up a few steps and I raised the sword. "You fucking whore I will fucking kill you!"

I tried to run him through with the blade, but he moved and I sliced the inside of his forearm, he swore and jumped to the side as I raised the blade for another strike. His fist came up and hammered me on the side of my head and knocked me for a loop. The sword slipped from my hands and my legs felt like rubber, before I could collapse fully Brandon reached out and grabbed me by the arm, pulling me to him he held me close and I could smell him. He was still wearing the Old Spice cologne and body wash I bought him the last Valentine's Day we were together.

And fuck if he didn't smell amazing. "W-what the fuck..." my head cleared and I looked up at him and just stared into his eyes. Fucking green pools of calming fucking awesomeness.

"We need to talk." he said again and I just looked at him before swinging at his jaw and connecting again. He dropped me to the ground, hard. And cursed at me. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I just want to talk!"

"The only way you're getting me to talk is if I'm tied up and can't move. And you're so not able to do that."

"Actually..." my eyes went wide and I kicked out at his legs but he dodged me and pulled me up so I was back to chest and put me in the rear naked choke, his favorite from sparring practice. My first thought was he's going to kill me. But he just shushed me and said, "It'll be okay, I promise you'll wake up, and you'll be a little easier to deal with."

As my vision began going gray around the edges, and I knew from the feeling of how my tongue was swelling, that I was going to lala land soon, I tried to fight, even though it would make me pass out sooner. But the last thing I remember before blacking out, the feel of him at my back again, and damn if I didn't feel like I was getting a hard on while he was choking me...

______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with a pounding head, and an aching body. When I tried to move my arms I felt something constricting them. Opening my eyes I saw that I had some sort of white rope wrapped around my wrists and that they were bound together. "What the...?" I didn't even know how to finish that thought, I really had no idea whether to be appalled that he found my rope, or to be turned on that he did use it on me.

"I'm sorry Jason, but you really didn't leave me any choice. I needed you quiet so we could talk, and if getting you all bound up was what I needed to do then..." he smirked at me and that crooked smile was all it took to make my heart flutter again. Gods how I wanted to feel him inside me, those deep, forceful strokes of his were masterful. Then I remembered coming home to him inside my best friend, making him scream in ecstasy. It was better than a bucket of ice water.

"Fucking talk then you bastard. But you better leave before I get free of these or I swear to the gods above I will kill you slowly, and painfully, and I will make your worst fears come true."

He lowered his head and sighed, "Jason, how many times must I apologize for my fuck up? I mean it's been three years since-"

"Three years, seven months, and fifteen days to be exact you two timing whore!" He hung his head as he looked at me and I would have sworn he was genuinely sorry, but I pushed that thought and the feelings that came with it. I couldn't feel for him, I couldn't. But dammit if he didn't make that hard to do.

"Look, Jason, I know we have a bad history, but even you have to admit that it's not all bad. Didn't we have some good times back then? Didn't you enjoy me?" he reached out and traced a line along my jaw, goosebumps broke out over my skin as I fought the urges that were building up inside of me. "I know you still enjoy that, still enjoy my touch. Just admit it and we can go on with what I came here for."

The burning sensation I'd felt from his touch was intensifying and I wanted more, I wanted him to...wait? Did he say what he came here for? I snapped out of the haze of sex filled desire and glared up at him. "Just get it over with already. I don't care what you're here to talk about, I just want you gone."

He looked me in the eye, it felt like he was seeing down to my very soul, and he softly said, "And I just want you..."

Before I could even register what he'd said he leaned forward and captured my lips in such a forceful and powerful kiss it left me speechless. His lips pressed against mine, forceful and wanting, he was telling me just how badly he'd missed this, and how desperately he wanted it again.

Breaking the kiss I looked up at him, glared at him, trying to kill him with a single look. Sadly it didn't work and the heat that flooded my body from the kiss made it even more difficult to tell him to go fuck himself. So far though I was sticking to my guns about it.

"Jason...do you have any idea how hard this is?" he began, "To be this close to you, and not be inside of you?"

"Well considering that you would stick your dick into anything that had a hole..." I retorted and raked him with another nasty glare.

"I mean, when we were together it was an every night thing. And I do still love you, I just want to be as close to you as possible. I really need you."

"Fuck off." I said as I spit in his face, knowing full well that I was making him more and more angry. But I didn't care, I was hoping he would get angry because as much as I hated it, I really wanted some angry sex from him. I wanted the pain so it would remind me of what a monster he is. That's when I noticed the look in his eyes. The lust, he genuinely wanted me as much as I wanted him. Lowering my eyes I said, "Just get it over with."

He fists my hair with his hand, using a good bit of strength, and wrenched my head back so I was looking him in the eyes, "I'm going to fuck you," he said it so matter-of-factly, so casually that I almost didn't notice the dark undercurrent to his tone. "And you will like it." That tone sent chills down my spin and I felt my pulse quicken at the erotic sound of his voice, then he captured my mouth with the most searing and vicious kiss I've ever experienced. His tongue probed my mouth as his mouth stayed latched onto me and damn near stole my breath away.

I wanted to hate him. To tell him to go away and never come back.

But as the kiss deepened I felt myself slipping into the old me. Into the sub that I used to be, that needed him to feel complete. Swallowing my pride I gave in somewhat and kissed him back. My tongue wrestling with his as he growled into my mouth, giving me the feeling that my libido had kicked itself into overdrive as my body stiffened and my cock swelled from the sensations running through my body.

He broke the kiss and I looped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer so his mouth was smashed up against mine. Heat blossomed all over my body as his hands grabbed my ass and lifted me so I could wrap my legs around his waist and he could carry me easier.

I could feel his hard bulge pressing against me as he lowered me onto the bed his hands began roaming my body, tracing my sides as he reached for my shorts. I tried to shimmy away and he gripped my hips hard enough I yelped, and knew I'd have a bruise in the morning, held me in place as he broke our kiss. "You are not getting out of this. This is your punishment." his voice was heavy with lust as he pulled my arms off of his neck and held them above my head.

I lay there for a moment as he lifted himself off of me and and pulled off his shirt, revealing the deep golden tan of his body and his six pack abs. I couldn't help myself from giving him a good once over and he smirked as he saw my gaze land on his abs and then lower to his crotch. I knew what he was packing and as I thought of it my own sex began to harden.

Smiling at me he climbed up on the bed and straddled my chest, still holding my hands above my head, "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

He took his belt off and looped it around my wrists pulling it tight before I realized what he was doing and as I tried to move away he slapped my face, hard enough to rattle my thoughts. He took those precious few seconds to tie the end of it to my headboard so I couldn't get away. That's when I started to realize what he was going to do. "No, stop Brandon. Stop."

But he gripped my shorts and ripped them off of me quickly and smiled as my erection sprang free and slapped my stomach. "Well, your mouth is saying no, but your body obviously says yes." he reached forward and gripped my cock tight, a moan escaped my mouth and he smiled before lowering his head to take just the tip of me in his mouth.

The warm moist mouth was like heaven, I hadn't realized how much I missed being touched. Missed having someone want to touch me. But as his tongue slid around my tip I bucked and tried to shove the rest into his mouth, wanting the release so bad it hurt. But he pulled his mouth off of me and smiled up at me before climbing onto the bed.

"Please. Don't stop." I knew I was begging, but I didn't care, I needed this.

He smiled and chuckled as he kissed my chest, swirling his tongue around my nipples making my back arch as I moaned for more. My cock was throbbing for more, needing just one more touch to get the release I so desperately needed. "Not yet." he teased as he leaned back and shoved his cock in my face, "Suck me, then if you do well, I'll give you what you want."

Not even caring about how it sounded I tilted my head and opened wide so he could fuck my mouth. I knew he preferred to just rail whomever's mouth he was using, at that point I didn't care, I just wanted my orgasm. He was large, about eight inches long and three fingers thick, but as he hit the back of my throat I did everything to keep my throat relaxed enough to take all of him. And he did not disappoint.

Gripping my head he began fucking my mouth, quick powerful strokes in and out as his tip hit my throat and my lips tried to stay wrapped around him. The thrusts were powerful enough his balls smacked off of my chin, saliva dribbled down my chin as he force fucked my face. The whole time my cock kept getting harder until it was painfully hard and throbbing. I tried talking around his cock but all that came out was an unintelligible string of moans before he stopped finally and pulled out.

"I know what you want." he pulled his cock up and slapped my cheek with it a few times before shoving his balls in my face. "Suck them like I know you can." his voice was still laced with this bit of authoritativeness that made me want to please him. I couldn't remember him using that tone before but it definitely made me shiver with excitement.

Not caring how I looked I let him shove his sac in my mouth and began sucking on his balls, humming a tune as I did to give him some added stimulation. His hand was on his cock, slowly stroking it up and down and I could see the precum leaking out of the tip, he swirled his finger around it and coated the tip in the sticky liquid. Then reached back and gripped my cock hard making me groan at the pain and pleasure of it.

Pulling his sac from my mouth he put the tip right at my lips. "Lick it clean, then I'll give you what you want."

It was starting to annoy me that he was pushing it back so much, but I wanted my orgasm so bad, needed it so bad, that I didn't care. My tongue darted out and began swirling around his tip, savoring the salty sweet taste of it. I've never much cared for the taste of it, but this, being bound and having him dominate me made it all worth it. Made me want to taste him. Made me want to drive him crazy and get him to the point he would take me no matter what.

"I can see what you want Brandon. Just do it." I said resignedly.

An evil smile spread across his face as his eyes gleamed. He wanted to make me pay for it, for what I'd done to him before when we dated. I enjoyed teasing him, the power I felt from getting him so turned on and then stopping was such a power trip. He reached down between my legs, gently caressing my sac before delving down to begin circling a finger over my hole, pressing slightly and making me moan.

As he slid one finger inside of me my body jerked in response and I bit my lip, trying and failing to catch the moan from escaping his probing finger. Just as I started to get used to that he inserted another finger and began making a come here motion that had me squirming. He pulled them from me and I moaned at the emptiness I felt, I wanted to feel them inside me, feel him inside me, just once more.

He moved off of me and gripped my hips, turned me over so I was on my stomach and got my knees under me, exposing my most delicate spot. He leaned over me and gripped my hair tight as he wrenched my head to the side hard, "Fuck! That hur-" he cut off my comment with a rough bite to my neck, he was playing so very dirty now, going after my hot spots, especially my biggest one. I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my entrance as he bit harder and reached around to cup my chin with one hand and the other on his cock as he pushed it slowly, inch by agonizing inch, into me.

"It's been a long time for you hasn't it?" he asked tauntingly.

I knew I was tight, I hadn't been topped in almost two years now. But he didn't need to rub it in my face. That was just plain rude. "Shut...the fuck...oh shit...fuck...me..." I kept gasping as he bit more and more on my neck and finally he got the whole of his cock inside, I could feel it splitting me, but in a good way. Then he just had to be a bastard and reach down to grip and stroke my cock, I could feel an orgasm building already and thrust back against him trying to get more.

"Shh. Don't do that Hun. I'm going to fuck you long and hard. And I'm not letting you come just yet." he let go and gripped my hips roughly as he began thrusting hard into me and pushed me down into the bed as he fucked me hard. Our sacs slapped against each other with the force of his thrusts and he let go of one side so he could spank my ass hard. The sudden shock made me tense up, making him groan at the feel of my channel gripping his cock. "Just like that. Good boy."

He leaned back and began spanking me harder and harder with each thrust. "Ah. Fuck, no. Not so fucking hard." I wanted to get away from him but I couldn't, now he was making me pay for it. Making it hurt, bad. I lowered my head to the pillow and tried to just scream into that, but my shoulders and back muscles were getting tighter and beginning to burn. I could feel his cock throbbing as he pounded me and got closer and closer to his own orgasm.

He slowed down and put a hand to the middle of my back, pushing me down onto the bed before he started fucking me again. "Beg for it. I want you to beg for my cock."

His voice heavy with lust as he continued plowing me, harder and harder with every thrust until my head was starting to hit the headboard with every thrust. Then another smack and I felt the world go topsy turvy for a moment and the brief pain as he pulled out of me quick and flipped me over onto my back. Reaching out he slapped my face a few times and I growled at him.

"Good, wanted to make sure you were awake for this."

I didn't realize he was between my legs until I felt him slide into me without any resistance and my hips welcomed him like a long lost friend. We were joined and he leaned down to bite my lip, pulling it back and then kissing me hard and fast, just like his thrusts as he reached down and gripped my cock. "Let my arms free...please." I begged him as I thrust up to meed him.

12