Forcing My Wife

Story Info
I make my wife's fantasy come true.
1.4k words
4.03
126k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for almost seven years now, and though we were very happy our sex life was somewhat lacking the spark it used to have. One day while discussing this with her she confessed that she had a slight fantasy of being raped or forced, as she put it. I was immediately turned on and asked her to tell me more. She just shrugged and dropped the subject seeming a bit embarrassed.

I had always considered myself a gentle giving lover the way I thought most women enjoyed it, but apparently my wife of seven years liked it rough and just now decided to inform me. My mind spun with this new information not sure how to gauge what she wanted, I spent the next couple of weeks being a little more aggressive when we made love. I discovered she liked her ass spanked, hair pulled, and much to my delight even some light anal play. This new turn of events had definitely put the spark back in our sex life, and kept me smiling everyday. After contemplating the idea several times I decided to take it a step further and see if I could make her fantasy come true. That evening I called her to explain that I would have to work late and to go on to bed without me. She wasn't happy about it as she made clear she was horny earlier in the day. Straining to keep the good mood out of my voice I told her I was sorry and would take her to dinner the following night for a little romance. She agreed and went to bed still pouting a little.

I got in my car and cruised around for about thirty minutes before getting on the main road to take the rest of the ten minute drive home. I slowly pulled into the drive turning off my lights before they could shine through any of the windows. Looking at the clock it had been a good forty five minutes since she had went to bed. So, grabbing my mask and the handcuffs I had picked up several days earlier I entered my home. Once inside I slid the mask over my face and pulled my shoes and socks off. I could hear her heavy breathing as I stepped toward the bedroom where she had left the door open.

I walk up to the side of the bed looking at her long brunette hair flowing around her face, framing her pouting lips. She started moving slightly readjusting her arms in legs.

"Honey," she mumbled in a quiet voice.

Taking my opportunity I placed my hand over her mouth and sternly said, "Be quiet, or I'll make this hurt!"

Her eyes flew open and she started squirming to get away when she saw the masked man standing over her bed holding her mouth closed. Jerking the blanket off of her I grabbed one hand and snapped the handcuff around it. Still covering her mouth I leaned over her staring into her eyes.

In a menacing voice I demanded, "Stop struggling! I swear if you don't be quiet and quit fighting it's going to get worse!"

She stopped moving and I released her mouth as I snapped the other handcuff on. To my surprise she didn't say anything she just layed there with a terrified look in her big brown eyes. Looking her over she was just as sexy to me as the first day we met. Lying in just her panties, her large breast sticking up in the air as her nipples began to harden from the cool breeze of jerking the blanket off just begging to be sucked. Holding on to the short chain between the cuffs in one hand to keep her from trying to run or fight me. I didn't want to cuff her to anything this time so I could move her around as I wished.

"Don't try to run or I'll cuff you to the bed! Do you understand?"

She slowly nodded her head either still trying to grasp what was going on or trying to figure out if the familiar voice was really mine. Pulling her arms over her head with one hand I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh to the crotch of her panties. She was wearing one of my favorite pairs; white, bikini cut, lacy see through. Rubbing the soft fabric I leaned down and started sucking a nipple. It instantly responded to my teasing. I nibbled and lightly bit it as it hardened in my mouth. She loved her nipples sucked and I felt the crotch of her panties becoming damp as I sucked them. Pulling my mouth off of her tit I released my hold on her wrist to see how she would react. Bring her arms down to her chest to either cover her breast or plea.

She quietly whispered, "Please stop. I won't call the police I promise."

Grabbing the top of her panties I jerked them down and pulled them off. Her pussy was already glistening wet her mind may not want this but her body definitely did.

In a gruff voice I told her, "Shut up slut, and spread your legs."

Of course she continued to lay there with her knees smashed together. Taking a hold of her knees I gently pulled her legs apart licking and suck down the inside of her legs making my way to her freshly shaved pussy. Sliding my tongue up and down her lips I spread them apart and pushed my tongue into her tasting her juices. I then went up to her clit and began sucking and licking it. As I slid my fingers into her pussy I noticed her hips gently rocking back and forth towards me. Glancing up a noticed her hands were no longer attempting to cover her breast, but were rubbing her nipples.

I continued to suck her clit with more passion knowing I could not wait much longer to bury my cock in her. Getting up I pulled my pants and underwear off allowing my dick to spring out as I quickly crawled back onto the bed.

Rubbing the tip of my dick on her clit she moaned, "Please don't. I'm married."

Looking down at her beautiful body I replied, "Why not? You know you want it."

A simple moan was her only reply as she pushed against my cock. Sliding into her as deep as I could go she let out a load moan.

With an evil grin I asked, "Doesn't that feel better?"

I began pumping in and out of her as she moaned and squeezed her pussy over my cock.

The little bit she was able to say as I slammed into her was, "Please stop! Oh god, yes!"

Then she would return to moaning as I continued my assault on her pussy. Pulling out I grabbed her waist and rolled her on to her stomach.

"Stick your ass up, slut", I demanded.

She wiggled it at me and said, "No, please don't make me."

Grabbing her waist I pulled her up to her knees and spanked one of her cheeks. She let out a quick yelp followed by a low moan. Slapping the other cheek she moaned louder. Grabbing her ass I spread her cheeks and pushed my dick back into her pussy. I began pumping in and out, burying my cock deep into her as she moaned for more. Slowly I began rubbing her asshole, and felt her pussy tighten even more. Once I started sliding my finger in and out of it.

She started screaming, "Oh no! Please stop your going to make me cum!"

I pushed in as hard as I could, I felt her pussy squeeze my cock and she began to cum. After a few more thrust with her pussy clinched around my dick I felt my own orgasm coming on. Sliding out of her I turned her over on her back and began stroking my cock over her tits. She pushed her tits together, pinching her nipples with her cuffed hands.

Looking up at me she moaned, "yes baby shoot you're cum all over your sluts tits."

That was all it took, I pumped one last time and sprayed my cum, the first load hitting between her breast then two more times one on each tit as I slowly came down. Unlocking her handcuffs I put on my jeans and left to go change, glancing back she just lay there covered in cum with a big smile on her face.