Fore! Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About the time Dot announced her orgasm, hot, liquid ejaculate began to gush from her cunt. Actually, 'gush' isn't adequate to describe it. Imagine a pressure washer, and you get the idea. As I said, it was a surprise, but I tried to keep up as much as possible, locking my mouth over her entire pussy and swallowing as fast as I could. She shot her gravy into my mouth five or six times. By the time she began to wind down, her juice was dripping from my chin. She was gasping for air. "Thank... You... Oh fuck... Thank... You!!"

I leaned up and kissed her. She eagerly licked her juices from my face.

Four holes to play. I am three up, but one is carried over. And I am one shot back in the stroke department.

Dot kicked my ass on fifteen. I don't know if her orgasm energized her or what, but she was a demon. She played it perfect, and only a lip out for birdie saved me from losing two shots as well as two holes. My distraction was somewhat understandable. Dorothy played the hole topless, and pantiless, wearing only her short skirt. I have never been so happy to see someone make multiple practice swings in my life. In fact, it gave new meaning to the term 'swing' , because her huge tits certainly did. And bounce, shimmy, quiver, shake,... You get the idea. When she bent to mark her ball, she lifted her skirt and flashed her ass at me. She squatted to read her putt, allowing me to read her pussy. She was damp down to mid thigh.

I am one hole up, but 2 shots back, through fifteen holes. We drove to the sixteenth tee, and parked behind the bushes, out of sight of the clubhouse.

"I owe you two", I said. Dorothy was still topless. She smiled and threw her leg over my lap. She freed my cock, and dropped slowly onto it.

She grabbed the scorecard off the steering wheel, and tore it up. "You win. Now fuck me." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me aggressively. Dot was riding me hard, and her big tits were bouncing against my chest This was really fun. I had no clue she was such an energetic fuck. I just sat there and let her please herself on my cock. I guess she was doing a pretty good job, because she was quite vocal. "Fuck,... Yeah! Nice cock! Real nice cock!... Feels so good in my pussy!... Oh fuck yeah... Fuck my pussy!"

I patted her on the ass, and she slowed her rhythm to a stop, reluctantly climbing off. I slipped out from under her, and took a position behind her.

"Shit! Your cock fills me so good!" she whispered as I reinserted my dick. I have always loved to fuck doggy style, because I can go really deep. Dorothy must like it too, because she was cumming again after only a few dozen cycles. Her tits were slapping together, and so were our thighs. I actually saw little drops of her cum splashing out when I slammed into her bottom. When she had another orgasm, the splashes were landing on the windshield and floor of the cart. There was already big smear of cunt juice on the seat. I wondered if the back shop kids would figure out what it was. I suddenly had an evil little thought.

"Hey Dorothy?" I whispered into her ear while I kept fucking her, "Do you think the back shop kids jerk off about you too?" She groaned at the thought. Clearly, she found the prospect arousing. "Think about them, washing this cart, with your pussy juice all over it. " Her body tensed again, and she sprayed all over my balls, the seat and the floor. "They might all get their cocks out and jerk off from smelling your pussy". More spray. Fucking her now was so smooth. Her lube made it almost frictionless, which was good for my stamina. However, she was so hot, and her pussy was doing so many little tugs, pulls and squeezes, that I was getting close anyway. "Would you like me to cum in you?" I asked her

She shook her head emphatically. "I wanna swallow!"

I pulled out, and she spun around to squat in front of me. I was close, but not ready to shoot just yet. My cock was soaked in her juices, providing perfect lubrication for a little titty-fucking. Maybe I should rephrase that, since the words 'little' and 'titty' haven't been used in the same sentence to describe Dorothy since she was 12. Maybe younger.

Dot held her massive boobs together, and I thrusted firmly in her warm, soft cleavage. It felt soooo goooooood.

I had an unexpected surprise for Dorothy. If I am excited for an extended period of time, or if I almost cum, then rest, then cum, I shoot huge loads. Today, I had been aroused for hours, and had almost cum twice already, so I expected this one to be gargantuan. Add that to the extra excitement of sex outdoors, in public, with a previously untouchable co-worker, and maybe getting caught. I hoped Dorothy could swim. It was time.

I pulled out from between her breasts, and jacked myself a few times. She opened her mouth and grabbed the head of my cock, sucking me in. Blammmo!

I cut loose, filling her mouth with hot cum. Dot swallowed, but I kept pumping out juice. Her eyes opened wider, and she gulped again, but I squirted more. She looked up at me. Her eyes said 'wow, that's a lot of cum', but I wasn't done yet. I could cum faster than she could swallow, and two little rivers of white fluid began to escape at the corners of her mouth. I wasn't done yet. The rivers got bigger, dripping down her chin, and dropping wetly onto her big melons. One more blast, and she had a blowout. Her lips lost their grip on me, and half a mouthful escaped from her lips like a tsunami of jizz. It ran down her chin, down her neck, and into her gaping cleavage. I grabbed my dick and squeezed out two more shots onto her tits. Then I dropped to my knees and fell over on my back, gasping for breath.

Dorothy was covered in cum from her lips to her nipples, and a big glob was oozing south through the valley between her tits. "Fuck me! What the hell happened? Are you a fucking elephant? Jesus! That's a lot of cum." She was scooping and licking rapidly, but I guess there is a limit to how much cum she wanted to eat, because she finally grabbed the towel off the cart and wiped her face, chin and chest. She took a seat on the cart, looked at me laying on the ground, and smiled. "You know, if I wasn't engaged, I might suggest we do this again someday," she said, reflexively cupping her breasts. "So, we just have today... What time is it anyway?"

I checked my watch. "Just after 4", I replied.

"Plenty of time to 'finish the match'..." she giggled, arching her eyebrows suggestively. "Double or nothing at your place?"

"You're on!"

12