Forecourt Action

Story Info
Nude walking.
1.8k words
4.19
9.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

I'm not sure where I put myself sometimes. Nudist or exhibitionist? It was a hard one to put my finger on. Lets be honest, I love being naked and I love being naked outdoors. Indoors is fine but a little bit learner level for me. Outdoors is where I prefer to be. So how come I think of myself sometimes as an exhibitionist and not just a nudist? Well, that's because I love people seeing my nude body. No, I'm no 6 foot tall athlete with a six pack, I'm an average built guy who does fitness to keep in shape but isn't a gym bunny. So I guess when it comes down to it I just like people seeing me nude so I'll stick with exhibitionist.

I decided one night that I'd go for a walk - not just any walk but a nude walk. After all most people are tucked up in bed it would be a good way of seeing how I got on. I'd choose somewhere quiet and walk round see how it went. Perfect, a plan was put in place for Saturday evening.

Saturday came and as it was summer it was light until gone 9pm. I waited until 10pm and then picked up my car keys and headed out. It was still warm and I had only a t-shirt and shorts on. As I drove I wished I'd done it naked but hey, I was off out and for now I concentrated on my walk. I must have driven for well over an hour when I chose to stop. I pulled the car into a layby and got out. The warm air hit me and I stripped off. Slipping flip flops on instead of the trainers I'd worn to drive in.

As I stood there I looked round, not a soul in sight. Having put my clothes in the car I hid the keys in a nearby bush. Well, I didn't have anywhere to put them did I?

I looked up and down the road and decided to walk on in the direction I'd been driving as the road was quiet. The only sounds were the odd rustle from the hedgerows or trees as nocturnal creatures went about their business. In the distance I could hear a car and my heart raced as I was nowhere near my car and had no way of getting back to it in a hurry. It was ok, it didn't come anywhere near me so I carried on.

The night air wafted over my body as I walked and I could feel my cock twitch slightly as I wandered along. It swung to and fro as I took every step and my balls jiggled in their sack. I was hesitant and excited at the thought that I may be seen. I didn't want a car full or lairy boy racers to come by but a car with a female or females in it was a different story and one that had my cock twitching. I needn't have worried as nothing came past.

Time ticked by and I seemed to have walked for ages, but was probably no more than half and hour when I saw a petrol station up ahead. The forecourt was illuminated in white light and I could see the large red and white Texaco sign lit up. I stopped as I must admit I didn't expect to see a petrol station and they meant one thing - people. I gulped. Would the forecourt attendant be a man or a woman and what would they think of a naked male walking along the road.

I must admit that I was hesitant at this point as I didn't know what to expect. Putting my fears to the back of my mind I started to walk towards the petrol station almost drawn to the lights like a moth to a flame. As I got closer I could see the forecourt, there wasn't a car in sight and as I looked at the forecourt shop I could see a female attendant filling the shelves. She had shoulder length blonde hair and from what I could see she was wearing a t shirt and a black skirt. She had her back to me so I carried on walking.

I must have been level with pump number 2 when she turned round and saw me. She stopped. Clearly bemused by the sight of a nude male walking along the road. She walked away to the counter and I must admit that I thought that she was going to ring the police. The next thing I heard was the forecourt tannoy and a soft voice say "Hello."

I walked over to the night counter as I knew that at night the attendant couldn't leave the shop.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just out for a walk."

She looked me up and down and she seemed to stare at my cock for a while. Now, while I'm slightly olive skinned my cock is quite dark. It had clearly caught her eye and she then looked back at me.

"Bit risky isn't it, being out here, nude and walking?"

"I know." "I was hoping that no one would see me and I didn't know that the petrol station was here."

"Don't worry, we never get any customers at this time of night."

"OK, what's your name?"

"Amy, what's yours?"

"Pete."

"Hi Pete, nice to see you and your package."

My cock twitched as she said that. I could feel it start to get erect as I watched her. She sat herself on her seat and beckoned me over.

As she sat there she felt her breasts through her t-shirt. I could see that she had a nice pair and I must admit that I felt at a disadvantage. After all, she could see exactly what I looked like but I had to imagine what her underwear was like and what her naked body could look like.

She could see me looking.

"Fancy a look underneath do you?"

"Yes I would."

She removed her t-shirt and I saw that she had a black lacy bra on. Without a second thought she put her arms round her back and removed it. Her breasts fell out and she started to cup and rub them. Pulling at her nipples and then cupping one boob in her hand and pulling her head towards it she flicked her tongue round her nipple.

"Bet you wish you could do that, don't you?"

"Too right I do."

"Why don't you play with that nice hard cock of yours."

I didn't need to be asked twice and took my thick, hard shaft in my hand and started to rub it, feeling my foreskin going backwards and forwards over the tip of my cock.

She stood up and bent down so that momentarily she was out of view. I wondered where she'd gone. A few moments later she reappeared and was wearing nothing but a pair of lacy black knickers.

She sat back in her seat and watched me for a few moments. Then she lent back and slipped her knickers off.

I could just see her pussy. It was shaven and at the top of her pussy lips I could see she had a piercing. Now, that was a major turn on.

Her hands went between her legs and as she watched me wank she started to rub and caress her pussy lips. She murmured and rubbed her fingers round her pussy.

"Mmm, that's nice and wet."

Her hand movements were slow and measured and she again cupped once of her breasts and squeezed her nipple. It was as if she had done this a thousand times before I thought.

"I like watching you wank your cock, its a shame I can't come and suck it."

"I know its a shame I can't come and taste your pussy."

"Do you like the look of it?"

"Yes I do, it looks like it could take my cock."

"Not bad for an older lady am I?"

"Not bad at all."

She used her right hand to smack her pussy and murmured again as she lent back in her chair. I could see her move her fingers back to her pussy, pulling at her lips and rubbing her fingers round her swollen clit.

"I love watching you rubbing that nice hard cock of yours."

"I love rubbing it for you."

She then reached down to the counter and pulled up a chrome vibrator. I could hear her switch it on as it buzzed away. Now this was getting even better. I wasn't frustrated at all, just happy to wank even though I knew that a car could pull onto the forecourt at any time. I was lost in the moment. I stopped and ran my finger along the nerve that runs along the length of the penis. This made me twitch and I then grabbed my balls and gave them a squeeze.

I could see her with her legs up on the counter, sliding the vibe in and out of her wet pussy.

She murmured and pushed it in and out teasing and rubbing her clit as she thrust it inside herself. I was mesmerised, stood there in the open air wanking my cock watching this live sex show.

She took the vibe out and licked her juices off of it and then thrust it back in again as she watched me wank.

"I wish I could taste you,"

I wanked harder as she said that.

"Turn round and bend over for me."

I turned round and bent over, putting my hands behind me so that I could pull my arse cheeks open expose my arse hole.

"I'd love to lick that and finger it."

I turned round again and she rubbed the tip of the vibe on her clit.

"Let me see you cum."

I didn't need to be asked twice as I rubbed my throbbing cock harder and harder. My balls twitched and then my cum jetted out onto the forecourt floor.

"You dirty bastard, I'd love to swallow that."

With a few more thrusts of the vibe she squealed with pleasure and came.

"I better get dressed and get on with my job. Don't worry about the cctv cameras I turned them when I saw you walking up the road as I knew I'd wanted to be dirty."

"Well I hope I helped pass your time Amy."

"Oh, you've certainly done that Pete and my day off is Wednesday if you're ever free for a proper fuck."

Now that was an invite I was going to take her up on.

"Pass me a slip of paper."

She passed a piece of paper through the hatch and I wrote my mobile number on it. I winked at her and left, walking back the way I had come with my cock satisfied and my balls still swinging.

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers