Foreign Affairs

Story Info
Adventurere with the F.O.
814 words
3.96
38.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quite a good student at school and after my A levels, I won a place at a top London college to study history, philosophy and politics.

Upon graduation I applied for, and was accepted into, the foreign service. After a few years working in minor posts in the FO in London I got my first posting overseas. It was not a long term post but involved preparing the way for a state visit of a senior member of government.

The counter involved was one of the newly independent African countries and one of the parts of the visit was to a village where we were to open a clinic.

It was a smallish village, quite remote from the capital, where the customs of western civilization had not completely become the norm.

I was greeted upon my arrival by a band of near naked children – some of whom appeared quite well into their teens or older – and was led to the house of the village chief. The building was a mud and tin hut – although it was the largest in the place – and was surprisingly cool inside.

As my eyes became accustomed to the light inside I could make out a wizened old man upon a high chair surrounded by several large women in brightly coloured dresses. There were two small boys fanning the chief with ostrich feather fans and in front of them all was a low table upon which were a selection of fruits.

I greeted the old man and was surprised to be welcomed in good English by a young girl who had been eclipsed by one of the large women. She came forward and shook my hand seriously and told me that her name was Rani and she was to be my guide and interpreter for the duration of my short stay.

I was asked to sit at the table and was offered fruits and juices until I could eat and drink no more.

Then the chief indicated to Rani that she should show me my quarters for the evening.

I was led to a grass hut, which was again pleasantly cool inside, and Rani asked me if there was anything I required. I said no and she told me that she would return later to see if I was OK.

At this point I would like to describe Rani. She was about five foot two, slim but with well formed breasts and nipples that pointed slightly upwards. These I could see beneath her shift as they pushed against the light fabric. What I could see of her legs beneath the knee high hem was also pleasing.

As dusk fell – quickly in Africa – she returned and asked me again it there was anything that I required. I again said that I thought I had everything I needed and she went over to my bed and pulled back the sheet.

To my amazement, she lifted up her shift and stood naked before me.

"The Chief said that I am to make you welcome as is the custom in our village" she declared.

"Actually" I said, "I would like to wash before I retire as I am a little dusty and sweaty from my journey."

Naked, she took my hand and led me outside. There was no one about as the villagers seemed to live by the sun and went into their huts and sunset. She led me to the stream and bathed me, then took me back to the hut.

She lay down on the bed and invited me to join her.

Her body was exquisite and she moved animal-like, exciting me with every movement. She engulfed me and stimulated me. Below me and above me. Brought me to the brink and slowed me down again for what seemed to be hours.

I had never had such an experience before. I was at once exhausted and burning with desire. My wish was only to give her as much pleasure as she was giving me.

I tasted her in every place and she me.

Eventually, even she was unable to restrain my climaxing and I exploded inside her with almost atomic force. She too climaxed, shaking and shuddering for many minutes until we both calmed down.

In the morning she again led me to the stream to wash, this time a little more modestly as the women of the village were all drawing water there, and I was something of an attraction in their normally mundane lives.

This was the first of many pleasant experiences on Her Majesty's service as I traveled the world.

After this I endeavored to remain in this post of "organizer" and spent many happy times visiting odd corners of the globe, generally finding satisfaction with local girls and discovering many interesting customs.

I'll tell you about them in further stories.