Foreign Affairs Ch. 01

Story Info
Childhood friends struggle with immense attraction.
1.9k words
4.47
19.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Isaac at summer basketball camp when I was 9 and he was 6. It was a highly unlikely friendship, but it happened nonetheless. As the years went by and our parents moved, we began seeing each other highly irregularly, and only at family functions. College came around, and as we were home less often, we branched apart even more.

It had been years since I heard from him, and then one day I got a Facebook message from him. He let me know he had been doing well; he was in his junior year at Ohio State, and he was dating someone named Alexa. Their 2 year anniversary was coming up, and despite a couple of issues the'd had in the past, he wanted to surprise her with a trip to Rome.

"Hey Lola, I know you've always been an Italy fanatic, and you speak the language. Would you want to come with a friend? We need a bit of a tour guide" he wrote.

This was precisely the sort of thing I needed. I typed back yes with 15 exclamation points.

________________________________

3 months after the idea of Italy was floated, there was a week left before our trip. We were leaving at the end of August. I realized I hadn't packed a thing, and something of a panic set it. I needed clothes. After my last relationship ended, I started to take care of myself again. I'd become pretty toned and wanted to wear things that would compliment my new physique.

I looked in the mirror. I have waist-length dark brown hair that compliments my light blue eyes. I'd been blessed with full lips, and ample curves. I'd always had good legs, but hadn't felt confident enough to show them off. It was high time for that to change.

________________________________

I met Isaac and Alexa at the airport. I couldn't recognize the adult Isaac had become. He easily had 5 inches on me, and he was in really good shape. Damn, he looked good. His hair was still the same dark mess it always had been, and he had laughter in his amber eyes. That much hadn't changed. Alexa was cute, I thought, despite the constant look of boredom on her face. She had a short blonde bob, wide brown eyes, and a very slender body type.

Our hotel was in the heart of Rome, and we had adjacent rooms. I was amazed at my personal, little balcony overlooking a narrow, ancient street. Around 2AM I woke up and went to sit outside, taking in the city. I heard a noise to the right of me, and realized thin, plastic dividers were all that separated the balconies. There was a space between the wall and the divider, and I peeked through the gap.

Isaac was sitting alone at the outside table. Inside I could make out Alexa's sleeping form. Isaac was breathing deeply, and as my eyes adjusted, I noticed that his hands were in his boxers. In fact, boxers were the only item of clothing on him. Thanks to the moon, I could make out his amazing physique. His chest was broad and his abs reflected light temptingly to me. Then I realized he was masturbating. His left arm gripped his chair as he did so. Instinctively I licked my lips at the sight of him.

I couldn't help myself, and slowly I raised my right hand until it lifted my nightgown and found my clitoris. I started massaging and imagining Isaac's hand between my legs. I could feel my hardened nipples against the sheer fabric. I was thinking so many intrusive things: how he tasted, how his body would feel pressed against mine, how he would be in bed fucking me rather than jacking off on the balcony if I was the girl in his bed...I had to focus on my breathing to quiet it down.

Then Isaac moaned slightly, "Oh yeah, Lola, just like that. Suck me dry, baby". I came as soon as I heard my name. Then I heard his balcony door slide open. I snapped out of my orgasm. Alexa stood at the door sleepily and asked him what he was doing.

"Oh, nothing baby, couldn't sleep. I'll come inside in a second". Alexa left back to bed and I heard Isaac sigh. I wished I could help him finish. He stood and went inside. The door closed.

________________________________

This new knowledge that Isaac had the capacity to think of me sexually put damnable thoughts in my head.

"He has a girlfriend," I would tell myself. But it didn't hinder my brain from imagining my mouth on his neck. Didn't he say they'd had issues? Stop it stop it stop it.

The next day we went to the pool and I couldn't help but pick one of my new bathing suits for the occasion. Part of me wanted to torture Isaac slightly. It was a lavender one piece with virtually no back apart from what covered the ass.I felt moderately ridiculous, but I had to admit I looked good. When I went downstairs I saw Isaac and Alexa poolside already. He was applying sunscreen and I marveled at his flexing muscles as he did so.

Alexa appeared to be napping next to him. I saw him check me out, but he said nothing.

"She seems to be out," I said, "would you like anything from the bar?"

"Yeah, she's still wiped from the trip. Beer me, please".

As I waited at the bar a man appeared at my left, "Bambina, may I have the honor of buying your drinks?" He was middle-aged, and quite handsome. Gray hair streaked through his black and he was in fairly good shape. I accepted his offer and offered my name. He told me that name was Paolo and that he was an Italian businessman that came through Rome often.

I re-joined my group and Paolo walked the two Peronis over.

"Who's that?" Isaac asked after Paolo walked away.

"That kind gentleman just bought our drinks," I offered with a smile.

"With that bathing suit, I am not surprised," he answered, right before diving into the pool. I smiled to myself. He noticed, I thought. And I heard a slight twinge of, what, jealousy? I was playing a dangerous game.

________________________________

We spent the next day sightseeing. Alexa requested a slew of ridiculous couple photos, for which I was usually the unfortunate photographer. She was the kind to try to kiss Isaac often, and for much too long. When she took a selfie of the two of them in front of the Coliseum and duck faced the hell out of it, I decided I needed wine.

It was almost 8pm, and I noticed the terraces starting to fill. I found one with an empty bottle, sat, and ordered a bottle. Isaac came up to me not much longer and sat down.

"Alexa is tired again so she went back to the hotel." He told me. I couldn't say I was disappointed. We finished off our bottle and decided we were hungry. We had an amazing dinner, and became giddy from so much wine. We started reminiscing about childhood stories. A waiter took a smoke break near us and started to sing. A few couples got up and started dancing.

"I always had a crush on you when we were younger, you know" Isaac told me.

"I remember," I said, "You said I was the prettiest girl in the world. After The Little Mermaid, haha".

"Uff, please don't remind me," he said, turning red and looking down.

"It's cute," I reassured him. I leaned back and looked at the swaying couples.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked me. I nodded. We walked over, and Isaac grabbed my right hand. His left went to my back, and we started to move. It was comfortable, and effortless even. I leaned my cheek against his chest, and felt like I was relaxing for the first time.

"You smell nice," he murmured. I thanked him, and felt his left arm hold me tighter. I too, squeezed my left arm tighter around his left shoulder. I could feel a somewhat perceptible bulge in his pants. It struck me, suddenly, that here I was in the heart of Rome, with an amazing guy I had known forever...who was in a relationship. I pulled away and told Isaac I was tired. He headed back to the hotel.

The elevator was out, so we needed to take the stairs. As we rounded the 6th flight, Isaac asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing at all," I answered.

"Lola, I have known you for 17 years. Please don't lie"

I didn't say anything until we were at our floor 14, our floor. "I like you. I like you but I shouldn't. You have a girlfriend. Please let's not bring it up again." I said. I walked out into our hallway and unlocked my door. Isaac came up behind me.

"Wait. Can we please talk?" he asked. I agreed and he followed me inside, stood in the middle of my room, and looked at me.

"So? I asked.

"You're beautiful. And amazing. But yes, I have a girlfriend. Who is next door, and sleeping. And I care about--"

"I heard you, you know," I started, standing suddenly, "when you were masturbating outside". He blanched. I walked over to him and said, "I heard you say my name".

He nodded, saying nothing. I was standing so close to him now. His eyes dipped down to my lips, and I couldn't stop myself; I threw my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. I moaned into his mouth, and I felt him suddenly put his right arm under my ass and lift me up. He walked me over to the bed and layed me down slowly. We kissed deeply, and I marveled at the perfection that was his mouth.

He kissed down to my neck, where he licked and nipped. His left hand started unbuttoning my dress, and his mouth was slowly following his fingers. He groaned when he realized I was wearing no bra, and he pulled my dress apart, revealing my chest. He started kissing my right breast, and my back arched. He moved so slowly, it was torturous. His tongue circled around my nipple, and then he bit down. I gasped and felt a tremor in my body. He kissed the other nipple and resumed down the line of my body. He finished unbuttoning my dress and pulled the whole thing open. He sat back in admiration.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he said. He bent over and resumed kissing an arduous line down to my also bare crotch. Here he stopped, and I could only feel his breath. I started grating my hips against the air in desperation. He chuckled, and started kissing my mons, then my labia, where he started to lick slightly. He kept this up for much, much too long. When I couldn't stop moaning, he moved to my clitoris. His tongue danced over it so expertly. When his finger went inside me I convulsed. He worked on my clitoris while fucking me with his hand, and I was dangerously in ecstasy. His other hand grabbed my left tit and squeezed hard.

"Come for me," he whispered into me, "come so hard for me, Lola, baby" and I did. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had. I felt continual waves over me. He stood and wiped his mouth, "This can never happen again, "he said" and walked out the door.

To be continued...