Foreign Affairs Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing the tales of the perks of foreigh travel.
984 words
4.11
33k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months after my return from Africa I was sent out to the Far East to prepare for a delegation of industrialists who were to visit five countries to explore investment possibilities.

As a result, the governments involved were very anxious to give a good impression and went out of their way to make the visitors feel welcome and wanted.

Arriving a week before the main party, I was met at the airport of one of the countries by a small, dapper man, dressed in a green suit and sporting a wispy moustache, unusual in a country where facial hair is rare.

He took me to one of the best hotels in the city and I was show to a suite - I noticed that my bags had arrived in the room before me -- and was informed that I was to be taken out for dinner with a senior government minister at eight.

On the dot of eight there was a knock on my door and I opened it to find a stunningly beautiful girl waiting to escort me.

She was about five foot six, curvaceously built and her dress had a plunging neckline that left little to the imagination. The skirt was slit at the side almost to her hip and displayed a well designed leg the colour of honey.

Her English was very good and as we rode the elevator down to the reception she told me that she was called Nooa and was to be my guide/companion/general factotum for the duration of my visit. Should there be anything I required, I should ask her and she would arrange it.

The meal itself was excellent although I would rather have eaten it in the company of Nooa without the Minister who was a bit of a bore and full of himself.

I endured three hours of his company at the restaurant and later driving round the city and seeing the night sights and some time after eleven we returned to the hotel.

I was about to say goodnight to Nooa when she entered the lift with me and we rode up together.

I realized what was up and I explained to her that I thought she was a little young for me.

She just looked at me and for some reason I understood not to say any more.

We got to my room and she took the key from me and opened the door.

I went inside and she closed the door -- from the outside.

I noticed that some of the lights were on and there was the sound of soft music playing from the bedroom. I walked that way and as I entered I saw an older version of Nooa sitting in an armchair.

"Good evening," she said, "I am Yaruma, Nooma's mother , I hope that you will enjoy your stay in our country, I will try and make sure that you have happy memories."

With that, she stood up and approached me.

She stretched up, put a hand behind my neck and pulled me towards her, her inviting lips greeting mine in a wave of welcome.

Her lips parted and her tongue snaked into my mouth, intertwining with mine and leaving me breathless.

Her other hand began to remove my jacket and then my shirt, then both her hands roamed down my body and began to release me from the rest of my garments.

I, in turn helped her out of hers although there wasn't much to do as all she was wearing was a dress similar to her daughters -- nothing underneath to slow us down.

As soon as we were naked she climbed up my body ,holding me around the neck with her arms and gripping my torso with her legs.

Her crotch was pressed hard against my prick and she was gyrating and stimulating both of us.

I was experiencing the most massive erection of all time and felt that I was going to explode.

She sensed this and slid down me and took me in her mouth, slowly licking me and bringing me to the brink, then slowing down to maintain my composure.

I really wanted to fuck her but she continued to play with me.

At last I managed to escape her mouth and slid to the floor where I buried my face between her thighs.

She was wearing a perfume which at once was deliciously fragrant without masking the feminine aroma emanating from her cunt. I started licking her and plunged my tongue into her. Despite her age -- she must have bee at least forty five (Nooa had told me that she was the youngest of nine) she was tight and she responded to my ministrations by climaxing only a few minutes after I began working on her.

At this point I decided that it was time to finish -- or at least conclude chapter one -- and I slithered along he, kissing her navel, her hard nipples and her neck before again exchanging tongues with her and at the same time, entering her soft, wet, inviting, exquisite cunt.

I slowly drove in and out and she flexed her muscles, milking me and eventually sending me over the edge into heaven.

We climbed onto the bed and lay in each others arms, waking a few times during the night and following morning for another, albeit less urgent, session.

At about ten in the morning I awoke to find myself alone in bed but with Nooa standing at it's foot telling me that we had several meetings to attend and that breakfast would be brought to the room in ten minutes.

Looking at Nooa, I caught a flash in her eye that told me that it would be here turn later that night, which it was.

And you can imagine what went on the third evening of my visit.