Foreign Affairs Ch. 03

Story Info
Childhood friends struggle with immense attraction. Part 3.
1.2k words
4.29
10.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on the last in Italy with a start. The night before replayed in my head: Alexa, her and Isaac fucking, and his forcefulness. I'd never have guessed at this part of him, but I was more than aroused. I hated myself for it. I imagined them laughing at me together. How could I see them again after that?

I ordered room service and went out to my balcony again. There was a knock at my door, but it was much too early for room service. I braced myself, expecting Alexa again, but I saw Isaac standing there.

"Hey," he greeted, "may I come in?"

I nodded and he crossed into my room.

"You look good," he told me. I tied my robe around my nightgown, which I just remembered was quite sheer.

I sat on my bed and he stood at the foot of it, arms on the railing. He walked around to the side of it and sat next to me. Then he reached for my robe belt and tugged at it. I grabbed his hands.

"Stop," I told him.

"Why?"

"You know why."

He nodded, but then he grabbed my face with both hands and kissed it. I struggled, but he held on. Then he started kissing my neck, biting down at my clavicle, hard.

"Ahh!" I yelped. "Stop it," I warned him.

He smirked at me, and ripped the belt from my robe. He yanked my hands behind my head and tied me to the bedpost.

"Isaac, what the fuck do you think you're doing!?" I yelled.

"Shh," he warned, "Or I might have to gag you."

He resumed kissing me, licking and sucking at my neck, "You taste marvelous," he moaned. Then there was a knock at the door. He looked up at me.

"Room service," I informed him. He smiled and ran to the door. He opened it just slightly, so I would remain hidden, and he wheeled in the cart. He inspected what I got and smiled again. He looked at me and tutted.

"You're far too dressed." He took the knife off the food cart and walked over to me. He slid it down along my throat ever so slightly, reaching the top of my night gown. Then he placed the blade, sharp side up, under the light blue material, between my tits which reacted to the cold. It nestled perfectly in my cleavage. I gasped, and he began to cut the nightgown down the middle.

He opened it up and shook his head, "I never got to enjoy the perfection that is your body. This will change."

"Isaac, stop right now. What happened to this not being okay?"

"Things change," he started licking my nipples, which were already hard points. He worked on them until I felt the pressure building. He was sucking them, biting them, and licking around them mercilessly. Then he stood, removed his shirt, pants, and boxers. I had never seen his dick in its full glory before. It was 8 glorious inches, and I couldn't look away. I felt a slight twinge of pride that Alexa didn't arouse him to this capacity while fucking him, but I'd done it with making out and breast play.

But what was I even thinking? He was with her. He humiliated me with her. Isaac walked to the food cart again and brought back the whipped cream and syrup intended for the pancakes.

"What are you doing?" I demanded. He ignored me and put two points of whipped cream on my nipples, and then he went back to them with his mouth, sucking at them hungrily. He moved his head down to my crotch and my legs shook with anticipation.

"Isaac, you can't," I pleaded. He shot me a dark look and started assaulting my clit with his mouth. My wrists were straining the restraint as I pulled. His arms wrapped around my thighs and he kept me from pulling away. His mouth felt so good, and that pesky tongue, as it kept tracing erotic poetry on my clitoris.

"Please," I mumbled, to no avail. I felt the pressure building again and my moaning intensified.

"On no," he told me, "You are not allowed to finish yet. You've tortured me this whole trip, and now I get to torture you." He pinched my left nipple, and I winced.

He grabbed the maple syrup and drizzled a line down the length of his penis. He positioned it in front of my face and told me to open my mouth. I obeyed, and he shoved his penis inside. Then he gradually began to pull in and out.

"You better not lose any syrup," he warned. He was being gentler with me than he had been with Alexa, but I loved every moment that his immense girth was in my mouth. I sucked and licked looked at him for approval. His eyes were laden with lust. I moaned into his penis and he kept pumping him in and out. My tongue was licking around every surface. I wanted his jizz in all of me, and I tried to get him there.

"Oh no," he warned, "I will finish inside of you...the first time anyway." He pulled out of my mouth and positioned himself at my entrance. I started to protest but he put his hand over my mouth.

"This is your last warning," he said. I bit his hand and so he grabbed my balled up nightgown, and shoved it into my mouth. He started to slide inside me.

"You sure as hell feel wet," he growled. I had to admit, he felt amazing. He was going in slowly, savoring each inch. He wrapped his arms around me and tightened them as he entered me. When he was fully in me he started to pump in and out. I couldn't help but moan at the fullness of him, and how right he felt. I started matching his rhythm. We moved in perfect tandem. I started to Kegel around his dick too, in rhythm with his pumps. He groaned at the additional pressure.

¨Fuck," he shuddered, ¨that's more like it. You're being a good, little pet¨. He hooked one of my legs around his arm so he could fuck deeper and deeper. I was starting to get close again and I could tell he was too.

"Alexa is gone. We broke up last night." He whispered into my ear between pumps, increasing speed. I gripped the bars to the bed with my hands. I couldn't tell which was the more responsible source of ecstasy, his words or that amazing penis. "Truth is, I've been thinking about you this whole trip and I think she caught on," he was fucking me even faster now, and I wrapped my legs around him tight. He put his hands over mine and squeezed as he pumped into me. He was moaning into my ear, "Fuck you feel so good, Lola. And you've been right here all my life." He was such a perfect fit inside me, like he was made for me, and I for him. "I am going to finish. I love you," he gasped, and he came. I came too, with tremors all over my body. He pulled the gag out.

"I love you too," I said. We kissed, with him still inside me. All was right.