Foreign Exchange Student Ch. 02

Story Info
She lusts for cum.
1.3k words
4.18
51.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w8vem8ker
w8vem8ker
13 Followers

I woke up the next morning with my head throbbing wondering what in the hell I drank. I looked over and smiled as I saw my roommates ex sprawled out naked next to me. I never really liked him anyways, he was a dick. I sat up to admire her while she was still sleeping. Her body was amazing. My eyes wondered up and down her body, from her rosy nipples down to her neatly trimmed bush. I was already rock hard with the morning wood so it was time to fuck again. I gently touched her stomach and started working my way down when she opened her eyes. Her lips were swollen from the previous night of fucking so her clit was poking up through its hood. I could feel her pussy heat up as I ran my fingers up and down her puffy slit. She had other things on her mind though. It had been sometime since she had sex so she was pretty sore. She told me that she wanted to give me a blowjob instead. Of course I had no objection to this so I just laid back and watched her go to work. She would lick my balls until precum would form on the tip of my mushroom, which then she would carefully lick off.

Her head bobbed up and down taking all of my morning wood into her throat. My head swelled and I could feel my balls tightening. I let go and shot my first wad into her mouth. I could tell it caught her by surprise because she opened up her mouth just enough to let a drop of cum ooze from the corner of her mouth. She clamped her lips around my shaft and made a small grunt with each load of semen I pumped into her mouth. As soon as my cock stopped flexing she went all the way down and sucked hard on the way up. The feeling of having my cock milked this early in the morning was amazing. As soon as I regained my composure I looked up just in time to watch her swallow. I looked down at my glistening dick and jokingly told her that she missed some. Her eyes locked on mine as she lowered her head and licked the last little puddle of cum off my leg. As her tongue lapped my stomach a string of cum swung from her tongue onto her chin. She confessed to me that she loved sucking dick and was particularly fond of mine. I told her to wait a couple of days and I would give her a load that would make her swallow two times.

I received a call about a week later asking me if I wanted to come over to "hang out". I could feel my groin stir as I imagined what lay ahead of me. She was already pretty hammered when I arrived so there was no telling what was going to happen. We talked for no more than 10 minutes when she started rubbing my thigh. I leaned into kiss her but she was already leaning down to my growing dick. I unzipped my pants and she quickly swallowed me. This girl definitely knew how to suck a dick. I knew I was going to cum pretty soon so I made the suggestion we go to her room. She had my dick in her mouth before I could even lie down. I told her I wanted to watch her eat my cum. I could tell this turned her on because I watched her free hand start to rub her pussy through her jeans. I was going to come soon and knowing that she was going to swallow only made me hotter. The first spurt hit the back of her throat, which caused her to choke. My cock slipped from her mouth as she was coughing but I managed to shoot a wad on her upper lip on it's way down. She continued milking me with her hand while she choked on my sperm. There were 4 lines of stringy cum that shot onto my stomach with a small puddle from the last of the drainage.

I was surprised at how much there was; I don't think I had ever cum that much before. She smiled when she looked down and saw what was waiting for her. Her head quickly dove down onto my stomach slurping all my juices up. I held her hair up so that I could watch her and none would be wasted in her hair. She would alternate between sucking the puddle and licking the lines off my body. This girl knew what she was doing. With each mouthful she would roll her tongue savoring the texture and flavor. I grabbed the base of my cock, squeezed it and stroked up my pole to drain the last of the cum. A large white glob oozed out when I reached the crown. When she saw what was left she wiped it off with her index finger and rubbed it on her lips like she was putting on lip balm. She was freaky and I loved it.

I was fortunate enough to have one last encounter with this cum slut before things would change. It was about a month and a half later when I saw her in the library studying. I sat next to her making small talk while I was checking her out. It was warm that day so she had sweat shorts with a t-shirt on. I could see the outline of her areolas through her shirt, which only made me wonder if she was wearing underwear. I had to move quickly because a bulge was quickly forming in my pants and I didn't want to walk through the library with a hard on. I asked her if she was wearing any, when she told me "no" I grabbed her hand and told her to follow me. I took her downstairs into the men's restroom since it was always empty. Class was starting in 20 minutes so we didn't have much time. As soon as we entered the end stall I turned her around, pulled her shorts to the side, pulled out my cock, and slowly pushed myself into her. I easily slid in and started quietly pumping my cock in her. I was only a couple of minutes into it when the door suddenly opened.

She quickly stepped on the toilet so it didn't look like two people were in the stall. She squatted down and stuck her ass out a little to give me a perfect view of her dripping pussy lips. This newfound excitement of getting caught made me hornier than ever. As soon as I split her lips with my cock I knew I was going to cum soon. I whispered that I was going to cum and wanted her to turn around when I did. I rammed her hard one last time before I pulled out. She spun around, sat down on the toilet and opened her mouth wide. No sooner did she open her mouth when the first shot of cum landed right on her tongue. I was coming so much that she had to tilt her head back to keep from spilling it down her shirt. She swallowed with a gulp that echoed into the next stall. We had 5 minutes to make it to class so we kept the goodbye short. I sat through the whole class with a grin on my face that would make anybody suspicious.

As much as I would have liked to continue our relationship she ultimately got back together with my ex-roommate. I later heard that they were planning on getting married. I smiled as I reminisced about what I had done with her and that he was going to be kissing lips that had worn my cum. I never really like him anyways.

w8vem8ker
w8vem8ker
13 Followers