Foreign Skies

Story Info
The vampire world is a hard life.
24.1k words
4.04
8.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blackness of night didn't seem so dark to me. The night my throat was taken by a vampire I thought he would be in my unlife for the rest of eternity but that didn't happen. He had hit me and knocked me out and dropped me in the middle of nowhere. When I tried to find him back in Detroit he was nowhere to be found. I thought looking for him would be easy over the states but have yet to find him or the pack that he ran with. I sat back in the chair and stared up at the night sky. My eyes have distinguished many of the constellations and even some that telescopes would only see. The many colors of the night show to me. My fingers brushed red hair from my eyes as my head lowers.

My eyes went to the book before me. I have written story after story but it felt more like I was now writing my life. My head turns as my eyes go to the many books up on the shelves in my pent house. It's been 15 years like this vampiric creature. I nearly have forgotten what the sunrise looked like. Yes, the books hold some truth in them. No, garlic, crosses, and holy water do not hurt me. Sunlight turns vampires into ashes. Stakes immobilize our bodies. And we must drink the blood of mortals. The game vampire the masquerade is down to the point on how we live. I had found out the people that had made the game were also vampires. They told the truth without people seeing that it was the truth of vampires.

A soft chuckle came from my lips before my body stood up. I walked to the nearest bookshelf and placed the journal up with the many others. I didn't get tired until the dusk of the day to hit. I walked back to the window and drew the shield closed locking it. My eyes went to the clock. At daybreak I would fall into slumber. Daybreak would be in six hours. I picked up my purse and walked out of the pent house. I locked the door behind me and walked towards the elevator. I pressed the down button on the elevator. I waited by the doors.

My head turned as my eyes came to a man walking down the hallway towards the elevator. He didn't breath and I didn't hear a heartbeat. A vampire that I didn't know on my floor. His body stopped next to me and looked towards the door. His body was dressed in a white shirt with a black overcoat. His black slacks were pressed and his shoes shined. His long black hair was pulled back and his blue eyes seem to stare at me in the elevator doors. The elevator toned before the doors slid open. I stepped on as he stepped on next to me. I turned as he turned and looked down at me.

"It has been 40 years, child." He breathed as I stared at his eyes.

"Do I know you?" I asked as his hand lifts to touch at my face but my body stepped back. Some vampires touching others could use disciplines against one another. His lips press some as he watches me. "I don't know you." I said as his eyes look away.

"I know you, Teresa." He breathed as my chest tightens some. No one has called me that name in 15 years since my death as a human. "You were a five year old child when you came upon me in the sewers of Trenton, New Jersey. You had come upon me while I was drinking from a bum. I had killed him and turned on you. When I saw you the lust for blood went away. I could hear your steady heart beating in your chest. I didn't see any fear in your eyes." He breathed as my eyes widen some.

"Vladimir?" I asked in whisper. He stepped towards me as my back touched the wall of the elevator.

"You were supposed to fall in love with creatures like us. He shouldn't have left you like this. He paid the price for it as well. His pack fell with him when I was done with him." He breathed as my lips press to a line.

"You killed Vance and the pack?" I asked as he nods. "Why didn't you stop him from making me?" I asked as the elevator stopped. The door opened as we walked off the elevator.

"Because I made a judgment call. I thought he would have been the one. But I was wrong." He said as we walked out of the building onto the street. We walked down the sidewalk as my eyes looked through the night life that wondered the streets of Detroit. "Come away from here with me." He said as I chuckled some.

"You can't whisk me away from this place, Vladimir. I live alone for a reason. I don't want to deal with other vampires or their packs. I want to live out this unnatural life alone." I said as his hand grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him.

"You belong with someone, Teresa. You don't belong alone." He said as I watched him.

"I'm an independent, Vladimir. I don't want to become a Sabbat or a Camarilla." I said as he watched me.

"Vance was a Toreador, Teresa. That makes you one as well. You are beautiful. You should not let your unlife go to waste where people can't see you." He said as I chuckled and looked away.

"The vampire the masquerade game had always been my favorite game to play. I had picked Toreadors and Ventrues as my characters. I don't want the spot light. I don't want to be anywhere in the spot light of the vampires either." I said as his fingers slid under my chin and made me look into his eyes.

"Don't make me put you in toper. I will not leave you here alone, my child." He said as my eyes rolled some. I drew away from him.

"I'm going to go eat, Vladimir. Are you going to join me or are your threats going to be empty like those words you spoke to me so long ago?" I asked as my eyes went to him. His lips press some as I turn away and walk on down the street. He grabs my wrist and spins me to face him before his mouth crushed mine. My body stiffened in his hold as his tongue slid through my lips to play with mine. His arms tightened around my flesh. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"You will not stay here alone, Teresa. You don't belong here in this place. There are better places than this. There is someone out there that will love you forever. There will be a vampire out there that will take you in his arms and give you child." He breathed as I pulled from his hold with a laugh.

"I thought that when Vance lay me every night before leaving me in the dust of a damned field. Those words you had spoken made me want a child for 7 years after being made. But nothing ever came from his touch. Nothing ever came. I am stone, Vladimir. I'm undead. I cannot bear fruit from these loins because nothing works anymore." I said as spite was heard in my voice as I faced him now.

"He wasn't the right one, Teresa. He wasn't meant for you. You are Catarina's and Richard's child and blood. You are the blood of the damned gods." He said as I shook my head.

"Shut up, Vladimir. I'm dead. I'm nothing anymore." I said as his lips press to a line watching me. I turned and walked away from him. I walked into an alleyway and used celerity taking off away from my apartment away from Vladimir. I found a loner walking down the street stumbling away from one of the many bars. His eyes looked at me as I wondered down past him.

"Hello pretty lady." He breathed though I could smell the booze coming off his lips. My eyes turned to him and smiled some to him. "Want to have a little fun?" He asked as I heard him stop as I slowly stopped and looked to him.

"I'm not that kind of girl." I said as he chuckles.

"Just a little fun." He said as I walked back towards him. My fingers slid over his cheek as my awe discipline kicked in towards him. He chuckles and slips his fingers over my hand at his cheek.

"Come with me." I said gently as he nods and follows me down the alley. His lips crushed mine as he pushes me back against the wall of a building. His fingers tried for my clothes as my lips went down from his lips pulling open the collar of his shirt towards his throat. My lips pressed as I felt my fangs slide long. My fangs slipped into his skin as he moans out and tightened his grip upon my flesh. His loin throbbed against my stomach as his hand slid under my one thigh and pulled it up against his hard flank. I drank a couple of pints before I released his throat and licked the wound closed. "You can leave now." I said gently as he turned and walked away out of the alleyway. I fixed my clothes and walked from the alley. A chuckle drew my eyes to a blonde haired vampire leaning against the wall of a building in another alleyway. My body walked on as I felt the vampire step out and followed me some. My body stopped as I turned and looked up to him.

"You have some issue?" I asked as he watched me.

"You do that like you are a pro." He said as I rolled my eyes and turned away. He was a newborn. His sire would be somewhere around watching the newborn.

"You shouldn't wonder too far from your sire, child." I said as he chuckles again.

"My sire let me off his leash. I wanted to see what others were around. I can't believe there are ones that are beautiful around here. I thought there would only be dirtbags around this place." He said as I rolled my eyes once more. My eyes lift some towards the sky. The stars had shifted more. In about an hour the sun would rise. My body turned down a street back towards my apartment. I could hear the boy following me. My eyes went to a limo rolling up and stopping. The driver got out and went to the back door of the limo opening the door. A tall redheaded male stepped out of the car. "It is time to go, Jordan. Sunrise comes soon." The redhead said as his eyes slowly came to me. "Miss." He said as I watched him some. His body was well toned with muscles in his black AR Monty suit. His eyes were silver in color. I turned and walked away as I saw Jordan get into the limo. The redhead watched me some before I turned around another corner and used my celerity back to my apartment. I walked off my elevator and found Vladimir waiting by my door. His eyes watch me as I unlock my door and opened it. My eyes went to him.

"Come in." I said gently as I felt him follow behind me. I heard him close and lock my door behind him. I left my shoes on the floor by the door before walking in socks on my carpet. I walked to my bedroom slipping from my blouse. My head turns as Vladimir's fingers slid over my hips and around pressing at my breasts. My head lifts as his lips crossed over the skin of my throat. His fingers undid the clasps of my skirt as it dropped to the floor at my feet. His fingers slid over the band at my hips and slipped my panties down off my skin as well. His fingers turned me to face him as my fingers slid over his cheek. His mouth crushed mine as my arms slid around his shoulders. Our bodies fell back to my bed as my head lifts into his kiss. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Beautiful." He breathed as I shook my head. His mouth caught mine as his loin throbbed against my stomach. He was using his blood to cause this arousal. His hands slid around my thighs and drew them up around his hard flanks. The head of his loin split the lips of my womb as he groans and buries his loin deep into my flesh. A soft groan came from my lips into his mouth as he sank to the core of my flesh. My hands pressed at his shoulders hard. His mouth went down as my head lifts. I gasped softly as his fangs slipped into my skin as my body trembles under his flesh. A moan came from my throat as his body thrusts on my flesh. My legs dangled over his flanks with each thrust he pounded into my flesh.

My breasts bounced and rolled against his chest as a soft purr came from my throat. My jaw drops some as my body trembles under his flesh. My toes clench as my body thrusts up to meet his every powerful thrust against my flesh. He released my breast of his fangs as his mouth came up and crushed mine. I could taste my vital on his lips as his fingers pressed and massaged my breasts. His tongue and mine tangled with one another as we moaned out to one another. I made my muscles clench around his loin as my body trembled hard. He groans burying his loin in my flesh. My body shivered hard coming with him as his loin pulsed and pumped his seed into my flesh. He broke the kiss to look into my eyes. His fingers moved hair from my eyes as I felt the sun on the rise.

"There are two vampires in the city that I don't know. I saw them both tonight. One's name is Jordan. His sire is a redhead. The redhead watched me until I went out of sight from him and his child." I said gently. He pulled his loin from my flesh as a soft moan came from my throat. His lips pressed to mine gently.

"Let us sleep." He said as I crawled up to the pillows. He drew the blankets around us before his head touched the pillow next to mine. Sleep took our flesh.

Vampires do not dream like when they used to while they were human. Every now and then it was like glimpses of something through my closed eyelids. I think they were faces or places. Every time I wake up they were gone and I could not remember them. My eyes open and turn to find that I was alone in the bed. Vladimir must have been the light sleeper type of vampire. His clothed were gone from the bedroom floor. My clothes had been set in the hamper by the bathroom. I slipped out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I left the door opened and stepped in the shower under a warm stream of water.

My head lifts as my eyes close. I washed up my flesh and my hair before turning off the water. I didn't have to shave anything for when I first met Vance everything upon me had been clean shaved when he turned me. I stepped out of the shower and picked up a new towel. I dried off my flesh walking into my bedroom. I wrapped my hair up into the towel and walked to my dresser. I drew out panties, bra, and stockings before going to my closet and looking for an outfit to wear. My ears listened to the pent house but could not hear if Vladimir was still here. I brought out a black mini-dress and laid it on the bed as I slipped into the under garments. I slipped the mini-dress onto my flesh before slipping black sandals that matched onto my flesh. I went into the bathroom and brushed out my hair from the towel. I hung the towel over the shower curtain and made sure I looked okay in the mirror.

I know I shouldn't fret over what I looked like but I still had a high humanity. I haven't done anything to threaten my humanity. I put deodorant on under my arms before I brushed my teeth. I sprayed a soft vanilla body spray against my flesh before walking from my bathroom. I walked out into the living room and took notice that a journal was missing from my shelf nearest to the shielded window. Vladimir must have it with him.

I went to the shield and opened it to the night. My eyes stared out across the darkness before my eyes lift to the sky. The night was clear and the stars shined forth. A soft human sigh came from my throat. Another night as a vampire. I thought this unlife would be more exciting. I thought I could do anything my dead heart wanted to. Even the rules of being a vampire said that I'm not to break the masquerade. Humans are never to know about our existence. I turned away from the window and walked towards my door. I picked up my little purse and walked out of the pent house.

I locked the door behind me and walked towards the elevator. My head turns and looks down the hallway but Vladimir wasn't there this time. Maybe it was time for me to move on from this place. Vance and the pack are dead. Vladimir had taken their lives because of what he had done to me. It wasn't about turning me. It was about leaving me to this loneliness. I stepped on the elevator and rode it down to the first floor. I stepped off the elevator and felt the eyes of the men and woman in the building's lobby turn to watch me pass some.

I had a high appearance rating. It was annoying some. I was hoping I would have been turned by someone like a Ventrue or someone else in the vampire society not that of a Toreador. It made me strikingly beautiful. I ignored those around and walked out of the building. I stepped out into the warm summer night. The wind was coming from the west. I could smell on the air that a storm was coming soon. The lightning would be beautiful and have me captivated to watch it unfold. Damn weaknesses. I wondered down the street moving towards the vampire hangout of Dennis Mathew. He was a friend to say the least about vampires socializing with one another. I walked up the steps of the bar and stepped inside. Dennis was a large black Brujah that owned this biker hangout. His head lifts and his eyes come to me. His nose had sniffed the air some as a chuckle came from his throat. He wiped a glass before hanging it up on the rack. He brought out a glass and poured me some blood before setting it before me at the bar. I tossed a couple of bucks on the counter as he picks it up.

"You smell like a human, Lillian." He said as I sipped at the blood. My eyes went up to him.

"Do you expect anything different, Dennis?" I asked as he chuckles and shakes his head some. My Auspex turned on as I listened to the conversations around the bar. My head turned slightly as a conversation I was hoping to hear came to my ears.

"The Lord of Italy brought his child here last night. The world leaders seem to be gathering. I have yet to hear why they are here." A female voice said gently. My Auspex was higher than most as I listened through the quiet of the bar as I sipped at my blood.

"I thought I saw the child down on Fifth and Main. Want to go mess with him?" A male voice asked as a chuckle came from a couple throats. I saw several vampires stand up and walk from the bar. My eyes rolled some as I sat the glass down. My eyes went to Dennis. I stood up as he nods. I turn and walk from the bar. I used my celerity and came onto Fifth and Main as my eyes went around some. My ears listened and found him as the pack surrounded him in a back alley. He didn't look overly concerned as I stood by and watched some. Seven against one wasn't a fair fight as my body dropped down in the alleyway near him. His body turned as a chuckle came from his lips.

"You look quite sexy in that this evening, miss." He said as his eyes had gone down the length of my flesh before coming back up to my eyes.

"Seven against one isn't fair odds for you child." I said as he chuckles some.

"I am the child of Mythos..." He ducked to the side as an arm swung to hit him. My fist came out and slammed into the fist as I heard the snap on his end and not mine. The vampire backed away as I saw that I had broken from his hand all the way up his arm. My majesty kicked in as I stepped in front of Jordan. The vampires before me stepped back as my eyes glowed hot in the darkness. None of them were strong enough to fight against my ability. They turned tail and ran from here. I turned as I turned my majesty off looking at Jordan.

"I have never heard of Mythos." I said as Jordan's eyes went wide. In every story I had ever written there was never a Mythos.

"He is the lord of Italy." He said as I turned feeling a couple more vampires coming down this alley. I went to kick on majesty but the scent of the men were much older than the bastard pack that ran from here. As the light hit the three bodies that stepped into the alleyway I saw Vladimir, the redhead from the night before and another long white haired man.

"This is my sire, Mythos." Jordan said as he walked towards Mythos. My eyes went from Mythos eyes to Vladimir.

"Why are the royals gathering?" I asked as I ignored the wide eyes of Mythos, Jordan, and the white haired male.

"It's getting closer to a full blue moon, child." Vladimir said as I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"That's only a damn myth, Vladimir. It's not real." I said as I began to walk away from them. My fingers slipped my purse over my neck and shoulder as I walked.

"What is your name, miss?" Jordan's voice asked.

"Lillian." I said as I came out of the alleyway.

"That isn't true, Teresa." Vladimir said as his hand grabbed my wrist stopping me. My head turned as I looked to him.