Forest Encounter

Story Info
Wereanimals, dominate & submission.
791 words
3.9
24.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The forest was warm tonight, filled with musky scents. The mold and tree bark, decaying foliage, and animals, always the animals. Their urine and feces were small scents compared to the smell of their musk. The musk of their hair and blood, and the scent of their fear were intoxicating. They feared me, as I slinked through the bushes and trees, my long tail swishing, and my large paws making no noise. I'd pass the small ones that were panting in fright and frozen in place. Passing them and looking for larger game, perhaps a deer would wander in my path. My feline body wasn't really hungry, just aching; aching for the hunt, the chase. It was so different from my human body, all golden fur and muscle, I glorified in the power of this body.

Suddenly I hear something crashing through the forest, downwind from me, and jump into a nearby tree to watch the animal's progress. Making so much noise, I think, surly they have scented me. It must not be prey, if it doesn't fear me. My heart beat slows and I cautiously watch from the high tree branch. Suddenly the noise stops, so close to where I perch. I listen intently and can hear heavy panting, like the strange animal has run miles this night.

My tail swishes in agitation, I am not used to be frightened into a tree. I chase the pray, I do not hide from it. I am the largest predator in this forest. If only the animal would move on, I could catch its scent and identify it. But the wind is going in the wrong direction and I don't know what the animal is.

I hear the animal moving on, going away from me at a slow pace, still downwind from me. I sit in the tree for a few more minutes, listening and testing the wind. No predators can be scented on the wind, but I do smell a deer. It's not far from me, smelling fresh and full of life.

Cautiously, I jump down, circling the tree while I test the wind again. There's still no scent except for the deer and other small unimportant prey. As I'm about to crawl through the shrubs toward my pray, he comes crashing out of the bushes. It's a large werewolf, black with silver highlights and dark amber eyes that glow in the moonlight. He jumps onto my back, teeth digging into my shoulder and neck, before I can defend myself. I let out a yowl as he wrestles me down, mounting me and positioning himself at my hot entrance. He tries to slam into me, but I'm too tight. So he slowly pushes himself into me, letting out growls and grunts.

As he fills me I let out a heavy breath and relax beneath him, going submissive. He lets a growl of encouragement out as he works himself back out, sliding threw me. I raise my butt farther into the air, and he moves his claws to my hips, holding me still. Then he slides into me harder and faster as I become more aroused and wet. My claws dig into the ground, tearing at the dirt as he slams into me harder and faster, my juices easing the way now. I let out a yowl as his huge balls hit my clit with each thrust. I can feel the orgasm coming, making my legs go weak and panting hard. He changes his rhythm, changing the angle, hitting me deep and hard.

I let out a scream as my orgasm hits, making me seizure and forcing my body to change back into human form. I shiver as I collapse beneath him, still held up at the hips, still coming and still being pounded into. I moan and claw at the ground, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. He loosens his bite on my neck, letting go and licking the wound. He slows his thrusts, pumping at a slow steady rhythm, causing me to groan and cry out. But that doesn't last long, soon he's picking up the pace again. He pumps quickly in and out of me, my juices making sucking noises. I yell out and come again as he lets out a howl, jerks inside of me and starts to pump his seed into me. He trembles and growls as he orgasms inside of me. He falls on top of me, pushing me into the ground as his hips flex back and forth, lengthening his orgasm and mine. All I can do is lie beneath him and spasm, moaning and letting out little yelps. Finally he goes limp on me, sedate and tired. We both fall asleep still merged together.