Forest Frolics

Story Info
Pete and Nattie introduce us to the New Forest.
2.2k words
4.1
35.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
werebare
werebare
13 Followers

There was one occasion, a year or two later, where we did get it together with Pete and Nattie at once, but it certainly wasn't in the same room. We were visiting them for a short holiday (they'd moved down to the New Forest area), and it was a lovely sunny day, so we decided to take a picnic out into the Forest. We packed up lunch, called in at an off-licence for a couple of bottles of wine, and drove off to what they described as "a private picnic spot" that they knew.

On arrival, we left the car in the car park and set off on foot down the forest paths. I found that a walk in the woods with Nattie was a genuinely educational experience - she knows almost everything there is to know about woodland plants, insects, fungi and stuff like that. And she would make a good forest ranger or something, she explains it all so well. As we walked along, she was constantly pointing out things to look at - she's almost as good as one of those David Attenborough wildlife videos, but much sexier and without the more revolting close-ups!

Anyway, after getting a bit off the beaten trails and picking our way between a few bramble bushes, we got to the place that they were aiming for. It was a largish clearing with a small stream running right through it, and was several hundred yards from any of the frequently-used paths, (or so they assured us), and so was reasonably private.

What's more, the stream entered and left the clearing at spots where old trees had fallen across it and then become overgrown, so even if you were following the stream it wasn't that obvious.

We all larked about with the water for a bit - Pete and I decided we really had to practise damming the stream, so that we'd be able to do it properly to entertain kids whenever we had any. Well, you've got to think ahead, haven't you?

Soon all of us were splashing around in the water. That was quite interesting in itself, as neither Trish nor Nattie was wearing anything very substantial, what with the warm weather. A wet tee-shirt competition had nothing on it!

Then the girls opened up the picnic supplies, and we all set about stuffing ourselves with good nosh, and slurping away at the wine.

Of course, warm sun, full bellies and plenty of wine took their toll, and we soon all started to feel sleepy, so we just lay back on the grass and dozed off.

I suppose it must have been about half an hour later that I came to, badly needing a pee; so I slipped off into the woods to find a convenient tree to irrigate. On coming back, I saw that Nattie had woken up too; but our respective spouses were still dead to the wide.

"Are you still sleepy, or d'you fancy a stroll?" she whispered to me. "There's a spot near here where a bunch of New Forest ponies sometimes come to graze, if you'd like to see them."

I always liked animals, so I agreed readily. "Just wait while I have a quick wee, too." She moved behind a tree to relieve herself, but carried on talking to me in a stage whisper. "Bring your camera when we go," she said, "you might get some lovely snaps". So we set off, leaving Trish and Pete still snoring drunkenly.

Nattie led me along some paths for perhaps half a mile or so, and soon came to the pony place. It was another clearing, with a pathway out to the moors, and offering a bit of shade to the ponies. Sure enough, there were a dozen or so of the cute little beasts there.

Most of them were nervous of us, of course, but one little chap came right up to me and started nosing my pocket where I'd put an apple for afters - he obviously had a good sense of smell.

Oh, well, I wasn't that worried about the apple - I decided to give it to him, and he allowed himself to be petted for a minute or two while we bargained over it. I handed it over, and took a couple of close-up photos of the little critter while he munched his booty.

Nattie started to pet and stroke him a bit too, then leant some weight against him - he seemed a bit nervy for a moment, then just stood there as she gradually put more weight on him while we both petted him. Eventually, she said "I think he'll let me ride him - I'm going to try! Keep your camera ready!"

She grinned at me, unfastened the belt of her wrap-around dress and shrugged it off. She tossed it to me. As I'd already spotted when we were splashing about in the stream, she was mother-naked under it; and she promptly got onto the pony - who looked a bit surprised, but then didn't seem to mind much. (Well, would you?)

Nattie declaimed, "Alright, then - how's this for Lady Godiva? Go on, take a snap or two for us to surprise Trish and Pete with!"

Needless to say, I snapped several shots of her on and with the pony. After a couple of minutes she got off him again, and I got a lovely "Candid Camera" shot as she slipped and only just put her hands down in time to save herself from landing on her bare bum. Lovely position she was in - her knees apart and her pussy, wide open, pointing straight at me!

Then I nearly had a heart attack - I heard voices coming our way from out on the moor. "Look out, someone's coming!"

I threw her dress to her, and she quickly wrapped it round her shoulders, pulling it closed and holding it shut with one hand, just in time as a couple of brawny young farmer types walked into view from another path.

"Lovely day, in't it?" one of them said to us. We made polite conversation for a minute or two - they were apparently some sort of keepers for the pony herd - and then we walked back towards the picnic glade and the others, with Nattie giggling fit to bust.

"Oh, God, that was close!" she said. "I'll tell you what, though, nearly getting caught like that hasn't half made me feel hot and randy. I need to cool off a bit!"

She started walking faster. I realised then that she still hadn't actually bothered to refasten her dress; as she walked along she now released her hold on it, so that it lifted in the breeze. To all intents and purposes, she was now striding along naked, with the dress floating behind her a bit like Dracula's cloak. I followed, watching appreciatively, and took the opportunity to snap a couple more shots of her.

As we got close to the glade, Nattie slowed down so that the dress dropped back round her in a more-or-less decent fashion, and sort of pulled it together again, although she still didn't bother to actually refasten it. "I say," she whispered as we got within earshot of the clearing, "Do you hear what I hear?"

There was this funny grunting and slapping noise coming from where our spouses were ...

We quietly rounded a bush and came in sight of Trish and Pete, and guess what they were doing? Yes, you guessed! Pete's trousers were around his ankles, Trish's skirt was up round her waist and she was lying back with her legs wide open and Pete between them. They hadn't noticed us coming; they were far too busy trying to make each other come!

Nattie nudged me and put a finger to her lips. "Looks like we interrupted something - let's not spoil it for them. But do take a quick photo!" she whispered. "It'll make lovely blackmail material!"

I did as instructed - it would certainly make a great one to show them, after the Lady Godiva snaps of Nattie, once I developed them.

Then Nattie practically dragged me off to another patch of soft grass, a couple of hundred yards away. "I was feeling randy already", she said, "but now I'm bloody rampant! Come on, Dave, get a move on and your trousers off! I want a fuck; and since my husband's shagging your wife, you can fuck me, can't you?"

Well, was I going to argue? Nattie's dress was back off again in a trice, and my trousers followed suit. Unlike Pete, I took them right off. I don't really like screwing with them round my ankles anyway, and Nattie gives a lovely blow-job, which isn't all that comfy if your ankles are fastened together!

Ten seconds later, we were banging away on the grass ourselves. Now, Nattie's quite an energetic lady when she climaxes, and the extra excitement of doing it in the open air obviously had an effect too. She was very vocal when she came. Her grunts and moans of ecstasy were all I needed to bring me off too. Next thing I knew, she'd pushed me onto my back and was kneeling between my legs, still starkers, sucking her own juices off my cock.

Under her tender ministrations, Percy soon came back to life and started to take an interest in the proceedings again, so I reached out to fondle her tits as she sucked me. I noticed her stiffen suddenly, and for a moment I got very worried and nearly lost my hard-on again; she seemed to have seen someone approaching from somewhere behind my head.

But before I could turn to look, she relaxed, took her mouth away from my cock for a moment and said, "Oh, hello, you two. Did you have a nice sleep? You were still well away, so we thought we wouldn't disturb you."

Obviously it had to be Pete and Trish, so I relaxed and let her get on with the job in hand - or rather, in mouth!

Trish and Pete moved to where I could see them, and stood watching us for a moment. Nattie turned and gave Pete a broad wink, and lifted her bum, turning a bit to present her pussy to her husband doggy-style. He looked a bit disconcerted - after all, I knew he was a bit shy where other men were about - but Trish pushed him forward and he couldn't resist the offer for more than a moment this time.

He unzipped again, knelt down on the grass and slipped his wedding tackle into its native port, so to speak; soon he was banging away at Nattie as she gave me head.

This left Trish in the unusual position of being the one left out, and she wasn't having that for long!

She knelt down above my head facing Nattie, lifted her own skirt (no knickers for her either, of course) and lowered herself so that I could tongue her twat. Next thing I knew, she'd pushed my hands off Nattie's boobs and taken over that job herself - so I reached up blind - her skirt was covering my face - and undid enough of her blouse buttons to get at her tits instead.

I'm glad those farmer types didn't come along - they'd have seen an interesting combination. Pete rogering Nattie sucking me licking Trish groping and probably kissing Nattie - it must have looked like one of those obscene Indian temple engravings!

Anyway, we soon collapsed in a heap as events took their natural course. I thought I was going to suffocate for a moment - when Trish came, she fell into a half-sitting position on my face for a second or two, before she revived and moved off apologetically, just as I started to struggle for a breath. "Whoops, sorry!" she exclaimed. "I wasn't really trying to suffocate you!"

"Oh, that's alright, it'd be a lovely way to go!"

By now we were all more than a bit sweaty, so we nipped back to the original clearing, stripped off our remaining clothes and all had a splash in the stream to clean ourselves off.

Nattie had brought a couple of towels, so we were able to dry ourselves quickly and get dressed again. We sat around and chatted about this and that (and the other) for a while, then decided to head back to their house and dinner.

Pete and I put our pants and trousers back on, but it was still too warm for shirts, and Nattie only threw her dress back round her shoulders for now, leaving it unfastened and hanging open.

Never one to be outdone, Trish took her blouse off again too, and we walked back to the car park with three of us bare-chested and Nattie naked from in front! Well, at any rate, we did until we were a couple of hundred yards from the car, when the girls finally bottled out.

Nattie refastened the front of her dress, and Trish slipped her blouse back over her shoulders. She tied it under her boobs rather than buttoning it, but she was decent again. We got back in the car and drove back to Pete and Nattie's place.

werebare
werebare
13 Followers