Forest Nymph Ch. 02

Story Info
Tira makes a special find.
1.1k words
4.05
33.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarnishe
Tarnishe
3 Followers

This is the second chapter in this story. You may want to have read the first installment before reading this one.

*****

Tira made her way lazily through the forest, looking for lunch. She knew this section of the forest -like she did any other section- well enough that she could easily have taken this stroll with her eyes closed. Step over that root, those bushes grow berries, this branch swoops low, the knot on that tree is perfect for scratching your back. She knew the route as well as she knew lines on her hand.

The lithe creature came across a tree she recognized as growing fruits, Charpas to be exact and they were among Tira's favorite. A Charpa would probably remind you of an apple, but it's got skin with an orange-yellow hue and has a slightly more bitter flavour. Tira though she would climb the tree and pick a few. It would make a good meal for her. So, she grabbed on to a low hanging bough and began to scale the tree. By human standards Tira was an excellent tree climber. The superior strength of a nymph (at least for her size) and the fact that she was surround by trees and nearly nothing but gave her an advantage both in her natural aptitude and practiced skill.

She had a few choice fruits already tucked under her arm when something changed her mind about eating Charpa for lunch. Though they were among her favorites she had found a fruit she would much rather pick.

On a vine curling around a high branch of the Charpa tree was a ripe, beautiful, perfectly formed, Stergo. Tira had considered in the past that just as flowers designs draw bees to them, the Stergo fruit was invented to attract a nymph. Its conical yet slighty curved shape made it resemble a chili pepper but it was larger than the pepper, being about nine inches long and thick enough at its base that Tira's thumb and finger tips only just met when wrapped around it. The skin's colour also was similar to a chili pepper, though it was more like that of a tomato in its smoothness and translucency. The flesh inside was firm and crunchy, yet slighty juicy like that of a cucumber and it was sweet in some parts and sour in others. She carelessly discarded her carefully collected Charpas, casting them to the forest floor, nearly eight feet down now and reached for the Stergo. She wrapped her fingers around it and plucked it vigorously from its vine. She salivated as she brought it to her nose to smell it. But there was also moisture gathering elsewhere. This fruit not only meant food to Tira, it had another purpose and her nether lips became damp as she considered this purpose. The Stergo would enter the mouth to her womanhood before entering the mouth to her belly.

Getting comfortable in a corner where one of the tree's limbs met the trunk the nymph prepared for her treat. She started to slowly lower the fruit along her body. She slid the fruit southward from her nose where it lay after enjoying its fragrance yet again. Past her nose and across her lips the fruit traveled where Tira's tongue snapped out to test the bright flavour present on the skin of this choice piece of produce. She shivered as it stroked her extended neck, intoxicated with the anticipation of pushing this nectarous tower in to her body. It bumped across her collarbone and then between her small Charpa-sized, dainty breasts. Tira veered from her generally straight path to caress the surface of her breast with the tip of the fruit. Her nipple hardened as she swirled around her areola and flicked the Stergo over the tip of her own fruit. The produce continued its homeward journey to the place that Tira felt was the place it belonged. It proceeded down over her belly, past her navel and the cute, little, white flower growing there untill it was between her thighs. Tira opened her legs and pressed the Stergo towards her pelvis.

"Ahhhhhhh," Tira sighed in pure, ecstatic pleasure as her crop spread her petals and penetrated into her depths. She slid it deeper in, coating it with her own nectar. Hips rose to meet the entering thrust of the cone and then it was as far inside her as she could have it while still being able to hold the wide end in her hand. Tira held the Stergo there for a while, just savoring the sensations she felt when filled with the heavenly fruit. She spent a few minutes, completely still, so still that because she had her eyes closed she appeared to be sleeping. But the nymph was far from asleep! She felt so alive for those minutes that she spent with her cavern stretched around the wide, sloping sides of her favorite fruit. After the gentle, internal spasms stopped she knew it was time to move the cone again. She pulled it away from her center as slowly as she had pushed it towards. Outward it slid until the hungry lips of her vulva were holding just the tip of the fruit the way one holds a straw in their lips when drinking from it. As soon as it was out that far she had to have it inside her again and so she moved it back towards her core. The first half of the shaft slipped through her gateway as slowly and gently as it had the first time but then something happened. Tira saw the red of the Stergo skin behind her closed eyelids and a muffled, orgiastic, grunt erupted from her gasping throat. She forced the second half of the cone within her now spastic cavern, stuffing her cavity full of fruit. Her inner muscles alternately squeezed and released the body of the produce for many perfect seconds before her orgasm passed.

"Oooommmm," was the post orgasmic sound that Tira made as she removed the Stergo from her now tender channel and rose to her feet. She stood on the bough and stretched like a cat awake from a nap. Climbing down from the tree with the treasure in her hand, her mouth watered again thinking about eating the now-enhanced morsel. She set her bottom down on the soil and looked to her treat hungrily. The first bite was always the best, the fruit's thin tip was the part of it that was most enriched with her honey-like nymph excretions. She made short work of the rest of the delicious delicacy.

"Mother, that was good!" She exclaimed after finishing, feeling satiated. She had really worked up an appetite!

Tarnishe
Tarnishe
3 Followers