Forever

Story Info
Bisexual Black man falls for bisexual woman.
1.7k words
3.19
35.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

I'm the crown prince of all things weird. The name is Julius Jean Guillaume. A tall, and kind of chubby young Haitian-American guy. Six feet three inches tall, dark brown skin and a shaved head. I also keep my face void of beard and mustache. I think it's neater that way. Got to look good if you're a stud, know what I mean? These days, I'm on vacation. It's the summer of 2009 and I am currently attending the Massachusetts School of Mechanical Trades. It's a very small, private all-male technical college. One of the many alternative schools which keep popping up all over the place. I like that school. Finally a place where a man could be himself. We need many more like this in America.

The Massachusetts School of Mechanical Trades, also known as M.S.M. T. recently built itself a rather impressive athletic department. The MSMT sports teams, also known as the Roughnecks, compete in the Division Two of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. We have Basketball, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse, Rugby, Cross Country, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Water Polo and Wrestling. The school only has twelve hundred students and over forty percent of them are athletes. Now that's what's up. My first year at the Massachusetts School of Mechanical Trades was terrific. I met many intelligent and capable men of all ages. It was awesome. An experience I will never forget.

I spent all year in my engineering classes. They were pretty good. Now, it's summertime and I'm going to have myself some fun. It's a good thing I've got no boundaries when it comes to sexuality. Let me tell you about an incredible day I had. If it's sexual and kinky, then I'm down for it. I live in Boston, the queer capital of the world. It's the only place on earth where being a bisexual Haitian-American man is considered cool. Gays and lesbians have taken over the state. If you ask me, it's long overdue. Massachusetts has the biggest gay and lesbian population in the world. It stands to reason that Same-Sex Marriage would be legalized there. Take that, San Francisco! Yeah, us queers rule the town. I like sex, with both men and women, though not always at the same time. This is the story of my adventures in the Bisexual Man's Paradise.

I went to visit my friend Charlotte. She's a tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed bisexual white chick. Her hair is short and blonde. She's got pale green eyes. Her face is pretty and she's under the mistaken impression that her chunky body is ugly. Apparently, some of the lesbians she's been lusting after don't much care for chubby dames. Is a portly woman ugly? I don't think so. I find large women very attractive. In a primal sort of way. I like large women. I always have. I don't know why. We're not just friends. We're fuck buddies. We get along famously. You see, we're both the kinkiest people this town has ever seen. When I came to visit her, I found her naked. She was still in bed. Being a nice guy, I decided to cheer her up. I unzipped my pants and whipped out my cock. Ten inches of long and thick Haitian-American cock. Charlotte's eyes widened when she saw my dick. I smiled. Yes, I am a naughty man. Now, come give this dick some love.

What I like about Charlotte is the fact that she likes sex as much as I do. She came to me, and we kissed. She ran her hands all over me, then gasped my cock. Yes, ten inches of Haitian-American man power. Ready to perform sexually. She got down before me and took my cock into her mouth. I watched as this sexy plump white woman began sucking my dick. Damn, I liked the sight of her. Charlotte is passionate about oral sex. It doesn't matter if she's sucking a man's dick or eating a woman's pussy. That's what I like about her. I've hooked up with many gay men and straight women over the years. By far, Charlotte is my favorite cock sucker. Second only to an older bisexual man I know in the art of oral sex. Yeah, the dame had skills.

I was thrusting my cock down her throat like there was no tomorrow. Charlotte sucked my cock and licked my balls. Again I was amazed by this woman's skills. In no time, she got my cock hard as steel. And whatever she was doing to my balls by fondling and licking them, I was loving it. When I finally came, Charlotte drank my seed. Cleaned me up without spilling a single drop. Yeah, she was the queen of cock suckers. I've never been sucked like this. Where in hell did she learn how to do that? Charlotte looked up at me and grinned. I smiled back. Yeah, this was fun. It's always fun to hang out with Charlotte. I remember one time she fingered my asshole while sucking my cock. I kind of liked it. I've had cocks up my ass before. Big ones. Charlotte's chubby fingers didn't bother me. She sucked me off and fucked me with her fingers. Then, I put her on her back and slid my cock into her wet pussy. I don't really like to fuck pussy. I made an exception for Charlotte. I'm an ass man. Whether I'm with a male or a female. Bend over and take it deep, sir or madam. That's my law.

Charlotte was delightfully kinky, as I found out when she whipped out a strap-on dildo and kindly asked me to bite the pillow. I don't really like strap-on dildos, but I think it's mainly because it's some skinny bitch wearing them in a BDSM movie. The chicks with strap on dildos are usually humiliating the guys they're fucking. I'm not into that kind of stuff. I'm a manly man with weird tastes, but I need my respect. Charlotte was very gentle about it. The dildo was short and slim, so it didn't hurt a bit when she slid it up my ass. Stroking my cock, she began pumping away, shoving the short dildo up my ass. I must admit it felt kind of good. When I came, she drank my cum and pulled the sex toy out of me. It felt weirdly good.

Yeah, I liked anal sex in all its forms. Can you tell? Good memories. After Charlotte got done sucking me, I decided to have a go with that plump ass of hers. Recently, I've developed a new fetish. I like large women. Especially those who like anal sex. I think a big woman's asshole is naturally tighter than that of a skinny woman. They're a lot more fun to fuck. That's why I like them. Charlotte was totally down with some anal action. She got on all fours and tossed me a bottle of lube before spreading her plump ass cheeks wide open. I looked at Charlotte who waited for me on her hands and knees. Face down and ass up. Damn she looked hot! I took the bottle of lube and smeared some of its contents on my cock. I also applied some on Charlotte's puckered asshole. Then, I pressed my cock against her back door, and pushed.

There's something to be said about a big woman's ass. It feels better than that of a skinny woman. It's got more flesh on it and therefore more weight. It's both solid and soft at the same time. Good to hold. Wondrous to touch. Oh, and their butt holes are the best in the world. I've fucked lots of men and women in the ass. I thought anal sex with hunky gay men and skinny women was fine. Then I had anal sex with a large woman. Her asshole was different. My cock knew it. My brain knew it. Since then, I've craved it. The big woman's asshole is wonderfully warm and tight upon initial penetration. Naturally designed for the hardcore anal pounding. It's with these words in mind that I held Charlotte by the hips, and thrust my cock deep where the sun didn't shine. Charlotte did not scream as I thrust my cock into her butt hole. Oh, she moaned and panted. At times, she asked me to slow down or pick up the pace. I liked that about her. I've fucked a lot of women and quite a few men who whine till kingdom come when I've got my cock up their assholes. What gives? Take what's coming at you and don't complain. Man up, people!

Man, I was really getting off from slamming my cock into Charlotte's tight butt hole. I loved the big woman's asshole. It was wonderfully warm and tight. Not too warm, not too cold. Also, it wasn't too loose or too tight. It was just right. Like I said, she was a marvel of nature. I let her have it. I began fucking her hard and fast, giving her all the cock I had, and then some. Charlotte made sexy grunting noises punctuated by sharp squeals as I took her to nirvana. We continued to fuck like anal sex was going out of style until I finally came, sending my hot cum deep inside her. I shouted in sheer pleasure and so did she. This was off the hook!

Afterwards, Charlotte and I lay on the floor, panting. Our chubby, sexy bodies were covered with sweat. There we were. A man and a woman. A Black person and a White person. A native of America and an immigrant. A bisexual man and a bisexual woman. Two kindred souls lying in each other's arms, sated at last. I looked at her and smiled. She returned my smile and gently stroked my cheek. We have a strange bond, you know. I have lots of men and women I hook up with but they're just a good lay to me. Charlotte has a few lovers of her own. Yet we're always in each other's lives. It doesn't matter who's seeing who or how serious our relationships with other people are or aren't. We always remain together. How about that?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers