Forever

Story Info
Brother and sister take back control.
1.9k words
3.94
86.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Squall913
Squall913
33 Followers

All characters are over 18, this is a work of fiction, etc.

This story contains incest, so if that bothers you, feel free to pass.

This is an odd one for me. I kind of started on a whim, and hammered it out in one night. It is highly experimental, and very different than my usual kind of thing. I'm not sure if it's really erotic, but it should be interesting, at least.

If you care to comment, please be kind. If this isn't quite your thing, please take a look at my other stuff. As I said, this is quite a bit different than the rest.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie is babysitting again, even though I'm nineteen, near enough, and Will's twenty-one. Ellie always babysits. Ever since last year. When Poppa died in the robbery. Momma doesn't let any of us be home alone, now. Not never.

Ellie's babysitting. Will and I know well enough what that means. We share a sneaked look behind Momma's back when she tells us. I don't know what I should feel about Ellie. She's mean. She makes me do things I don't want to. She never really asks if I want to, or listens when I say no. She don't listen to Will, neither. What Ellie wants, Ellie gets. Even when it's not hers. But it's too late to change any of that.

But there are some things that Ellie makes me do that I can't never, ever do elsewise. So I hate Ellie, but I kind of look forward to her coming too.

Soon, Ellie's here. She's all smiles for Momma, and all smiles for us, and she and Momma chat quiet while Will and I sit and listen. It don't take long before Momma's going to work. It starts when we hear Momma's car back up out of the drive. Ellie's face goes from that sweet thing that always fools Momma and never fools me, and into a grin like a fox gives a chicken.

"You know what to do," she says to us, and me and Will look at each other where we sit on either side of Ellie, like she taught us. We do know, too. Swallowing, I lean forward, my heart going patter-patter. Will meets my mouth with his. His lips are dry and hard, but he opens them soon enough, and my tongue slips in, and I taste his tongue and teeth and spit.

We're sitting close in to kiss so deep. Ellie is soft and warm against me. I don't know what I feel about her being there with Will and me kissing. I never do. But I don't care no more. Not when Will starts touching me.

Ellie always wants Will to check me and tell her when I'm ready. Then she always makes me beg. Beg for it, beg for him. Beg for Will's pecker. I always do, too.

"She's all slick," he breaks up our kiss to say. His fingers are still playing as he says it, playing with me, naked under my night shirt. I always feel like I'm his, when he touches me like this, like I'm his favorite toy, and he really does like playing with me. It aint the truth, he's doing this all for her, but I feel it now anyway.

I push against him, sighing with the sweetness his touch gives me. It's wrong to feel it, I know it is, but Will and me have been going on for so long it don't matter no more.

"Let me see," Ellie says impatiently, like Will can't do nothing right and she has to do it herself. But I seen what she looks like down there when she touches me, and I aint fooled. She wants to touch me, no matter what. I squeak when she pushes her cold fingers in me, and my pussy clenches tight on them. "This cunt's nice and wet, all right," she says, pumping those fingers in me more and more until I just can't stand it.

"Ma'am," I say, like she taught me to, "I'm gonna cum if you keep at me like that."

She sighs like I am being a chore to her, but she is smiling, too. She makes me clean her fingers when she pulls them out. I don't know I like that. I like it more when she makes me lick on her, cause then I can make her cry and shake. Then, I'm almost in charge, in a way. And she always hugs me close when I'm done, and she kisses me and says I'm a gift to her.

"You ready for Willie's dick, Lila?" she asks, petting my head like I'm some dog she's gonna give a treat to. Even though Will isn't hers, and he should be mine. I nod, but I know that aint enough. "Well, girl? You want it? Huh?"

Will is watching me as Ellie pinches my cheeks and keeps on teasing me. He's always watching me, now. He told me once if I ever didn't want to, he'd tell Ellie no, too, and he'd give her a shiner if she pushed. I know he said that just cause he doesn't want to, not with me, not like he does with Ellie. But he pretends otherwise. He's a good brother.

"May I have it, Ma'am?" I ask. "Please, Ma'am, can I have him? Have his cock in me, in my cunt?"

"Ooh, such language," she scolds, even though she is the one who told me to say it in the first place. "Okay. I'll let you borrow him. Now you know what's next."

I nod, and I scoot my butt up on the cushion. I lift my legs wide, so one is on the arm of the couch, and one is on Ellie's lap. My night shirt is up over my hips. He can see me, they can both see me. I bite my lip, watching Will as he pulls his shirt off. He's skinny, but he's got muscle to him, too. Like he's trying and trying to be a man, and his body's fighting him on it. But the last couple weeks, he's winning that fight. He looks nice.

He watches me, too, when Ellie pulls the button loose on his pants, and pulls the zipper down and pulls his prick out. He's long in her hand, but he aint all hard yet. Ellie gives another Ellie sigh and spits on her hand. She uses it to stroke him and stroke him till he starts to get real, real hard.

"Look at that! So ready for Lila's little puss, then, Willie? You want the bitch?"

Will watches me like he only watches me when it's time. His eyes burn blue on me as he watches. He's looking for me to say no, like he wants me to, looking for me to shake no. Then he'd stop, like he wants to. Then he'd fight her, and then it'd be over. And then I couldn't pretend he was mine no more.

My head makes a nod, and I scrunch forward a little bit more, getting more open for him.

"Yeah," he says. "Can I fuck her, Ellie? Can I fuck Lila? Please?"

"Good boy," she says, patting his butt as she pulls him closer, closer, till he's on top of me. Then she smacks his butt. "The bitch is all yours, stud. Go get her, now!"

My legs are in his hands, and he's pulling me closer, and then he's resting against me. He feels so good. I want him so bad, even if he doesn't want me too. I shouldn't want him, but I just don't care anymore. I want him in me, deep in me. His blue eyes watch me, and I can pretend he's all mine, and not wanting her at all.

Then he pushes in me, pushes slow and long. He's ice cream on a August day. He's grass under my feet and wind in my hair. He's blue eyes looking in me, wanting me, holding me. He's mine, all mine, mine forever. He's all there is, all I want, all there ever can be.

He's in me so deep, stretching me till I want to scream. So I do. I howl and hold his shoulders and move up against him. I try to be everything she is, try to be better than she is, so he'll want me. Even though he won't. But I can pretend.

"Fuck that pussy!" I can hear Ellie's hands working at her self under her skirt, but I don't care. Will is mine, for now. He's in me and he's mine.

"Fuck me," I gasp at him, pulling him down harder, pushing up harder, meeting him, making him buried in me. All in me. All mine.

I remember the first time she made him have me, and that first time, and that pain. And it's worth it for these minutes when he's mine. For Will, I'd do it all again. The weeks of shame and pain and fear. Now there's just him, and just me, and just us, and it's all so good. Everything is good, for now.

"I'm gonna cum, Lila," he says, his breath hot on my face, his sweat and my sweat running down on me. He doesn't ask Ellie, like she tells us to before we cum. He doesn't look at her, and doesn't act like she's there at all. His blue eyes watch me, burn me, wash me clean. I'm hot and slick and swollen and need him more, more, more. He's all mine, forever.

"Yes," I moan. "Yes, forever. Will, forever!"

"Forever," he grunts, and his lips are on mine, and I'm all stars and fireworks, all tight, hot pleasure and gasping and shakes. And he pours in me, and I'm full. Full with him. Full with his seed. Full with his love. And he's mine forever, and Ellie scratching at his back and screaming can't take him from me.

For a minute, he lets her hit him, just lays in me, on me, licking my lips and sucking my tongue and whispering how he loves me. Then he pushes up, and he slides out, his cum dripping down, and he faces her.

Ellie stops, then, a second before his hand hits her, all quiet like. And she looks surprised, kind of like she wonders where she went wrong. And then she's on her knees, and she has a look like she knows where she went wrong, and that she should know he's a man. A man, now, all man, and all mine. And she looks sorry.

Will doesn't say nothing. He just grabs her by the neck and pulls her head between my legs, where she's never ever been. And he's pushing her down till her mouth is on my slit. And he's holding her there, holding her tight. She gasps, and sputters, and finally licks.

It feels good, having her there, having her licking me, licking my spend and Will's spend, knowing he's all mine, now, mine forever. And she's the one on her knees, and she's the one with her face covered and sticky, and I'm the one who doesn't need her at all. And I'm the one who's free, and I'm the one who's taking. And he's mine forever. Never hers, never again.

Then Will is pushing her away, and she's crying on the ground, and he's crawling over me. My hands are on his back, and I can feel it, slick and hot and red, and I'll tend to him later, make the bleeding stop. But for now, he's hard and he's pressing in me, and I take him again, take all of him, and he's all mine.

Squall913
Squall913
33 Followers