Forever and Always

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of this man had me going insane, i didn't need coercing or rubbing to get my cock up because it was as hard as steel. Blake moaned while devouring my mouth and tongue as though they were his lifeline. Now I understand why whores don't kiss. When you do that with someone, when you do it right, you could inhale the soul of another and be possessed by them. You could be filled up by their essence, feel their every move, be touched by their being in places you were never touched before. They would have free reign over the dark spaces and broken places you've hid from the world, they would know and understand you. He finally detached himself from my face and looked deep into my eyes. Still teary eyed, he looked down at me and pulled me flush against him.

"Please, just...please tell me everything" his voice cracked before i looked deep into his eyes while he pleaded. He wanted me to say it; he wanted me to finally be honest with him. Could it be that he'd felt the same way i had felt for him? Maybe he knew all along and just wanted me to open myself up to him and being real with him. Whatever he wanted, i was going to give him everything, but not before i tested his limits and showed him what i wanted.

I pulled back and grabbed his hand and dragged him further into his room. He followed compliantly, eyes trained on me and face flushed while I turned him around and pushed him onto his bed. He fell back and stared up at me while i took in every inch of this fine man. He propped himself up on his elbows and waited.

"I'll show you what i want" i whispered and moved over to him. He moved his head up to try and kiss me, but i was having none of that. "Yass damnit! You do it, you take the lead on this one. make me proud!" my inner sexy-self sauntered seductively in nothing but a red jockstrap and red pom-poms.

"I want you to trust me. I don't have much experience, but i need you to allow me to do this my way, okay?" i waited for his response and he nodded. His eyes hooded he leaned back, still on his elbows and waited. I began unbuckling his belt and in on swoop i pulled them down until his boxer-briefs were left.

"Shirt" i demanded huskily and in a matter of seconds he tore it off him and sat back again and waited. I smiled at is eagerness, still shocked at how quickly things had escalated, but satisfied that this, whatever this was, was finally happening.

I slid over him, breathing over the smooth dips and ridges of his young body, meandering with my tongue out and tasting the supple skin below me as I made my way up to his neck. He tasted right, warm and so damn good. I kissed his neck, feeding off the shiver that rippled through his body, imbibing his excitement and tasting the salty sweat down his colour bone and over his perky pink nipple.

"Oh god" he moaned while i flicked the little nub with my tongue and moved over to the next one. I did the same thing, biting lightly, toying and enjoying the shudders and groans, but I was impatient, I wanted Blake inside me and fast. I moved languidly down his firm chest and over the pulsing ridges of his muscled abs and dipping my tongue in his belly button before moving towards the top of his boxer-briefs. "You've already made it this far bitch, I'm proud of you. Now take it home" proud as ever and gleaming with pride and arousal, my inner sexy-self glowed like the emperor of debauchery he was.

I looked up at Blake, waiting for him to say anything, to back out, but he just nodded. His dark eyes even darker as lust hung in the air. The oxygen was scented with carnal need and want and it was a heady mix of lust, longing and love. I had to admit it, i loved the man before me with every fibre of my being and he may not felt the same way but i could care less. I had him where I'd wanted him from day one.

I grabbed the top of his boxer-briefs and slowly pulled them down. Inch by inch it was all revealed to me; the V shape of his flat stomach and then the trimmed bush and the thick base of his cock. Inch by excruciatingly beautiful inch, that cock was exposed until the briefs were around his knees and what looked to be a 9 inch beast pulsed and stared back at me while it jutted out of Blake's beautiful body.

My mouth watered at the sight and my own cock throbbed uncontrollably. "If penises could be given awards..." all I could do was nod.

"Touch it, taste it, Danny" That was all i needed as my hand wrapped around the silky hot shaft and i watched as a translucent bead of precum formed at the tip of his thick, flared cock head. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and i couldn't resist.

"Lick it for me" he urged and i did just that. I bent over and flicked my tongue over the tip of Blake's cock and tasted the sweet and tangy bead. I was hooked, addicted at the first taste and i knew that I'd want to live off nothing more than this man's nectar. His groan was all the urging i needed to continue. I licked the sensitive slit of his cock and he cried out in ecstasy. His deep voice was all i wanted to hear, it was like crack to my ears, i wanted to hear him moan even more. So i ambitiously went for his wide cock head. My mouth wrapped around it and the soft, silky feel of it felt right. I worked my tongue over and under the soft spongy head and he thrashed wildly on the bed.

"Oh god, Danny; oh fuck you're doing goo. Please...please suck me. I need you, Danny..." his cries were the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. His pleas were like music to my ears and they triggered something within me. I needed more, so I slid my warm mouth over the thick shaft of his olive cock. The feel of the velvety skin over the tough muscle that was his manhood was beyond description. Knowing that I had Blake's pleasure at the tip of my tongue, inside my mouth, deep within my throat, was so satisfying and oddly fulfilling. Each bump, each vein, each pulse was a prize. Each groan was pulled from him, offered to me as a gift, a thank you from him to me.

"Oh shit, oh fuck yes take me baby" he cursed while i felt every pulsing inch sink deeper and deeper into my mouth. I didn't know how I'd be able to take this, but i wanted to. I wanted to make him feel good, to have him remember me and to have him crave me as much as I've craved him.

"Oh yes, oh shit you're taking it all in! don't hurt yourself, take it easy for me" he was astounded when i felt his pubic bone hit the tip of my nose and the musky scent of man filled my nostrils. I was just as shocked, but so much more turned on. It felt strange while i breathed in through my nose and felt the pulsing head at the back of my throat.

"Oh god you're the first, oh crap yes Danny" i hummed in appreciation and Blake tensed and i moved up and off his cock. He groaned desperately and i went back down on him. I bobbed my head with increasing fervour and he was like putty in my hands. It was my mouth that was making him feel this good, i had the power. In no time i was getting tired and i needed more.

Earlier I'd shaved and cleaned myself out hoping that things would go my way, looks like i was right to do so. He sensed what i wanted when i pulled his cock out and looked into his eyes. "This is it. This is where I leave you too for a little privacy. Just know, you're doing well you little whore" with that, it was just Blake and I. He then grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me up his magnificent body before he took possession of my mouth once more.

If all I had in the world were this man's kisses, I would be one happy guy. While he kissed me passionately, all thought, all apprehension and any self-doubt I might have had, evaporated. I didn't feel or hear him unbuckling my pants and pulling down both my pants and underwear. I was soon naked from the waist down before Blake finally pulled back and flipped us around so I was on my back looking up at him.

"Are you sure about this?" he said out of breath.

"I need you" was all i said and it was true. He grabbed the lube from his bedside table and applied a healthy portion on his fingers. I pulled my knees up to my shoulders and opened my most private self up to him. He smiled as he looked down and looked back up at me.

"I want to make you feel like you've died and gone to heaven. I'm going to fuck you so right and so hard you're going to beg me for more" his husky voice laden with lust while he inserted a lubed up finger in my tight ass. My puckered hole gave way to his finger with little fight, but once he tried working the second finger in, he had to push a little harder.

"Relax for me baby, you're tight" he encouraged through a tense jaw and haggard breathing while I took calming breaths, actively trying to calm myself down and within a minute he had both fingers moving easily inside me. He moved them inside as deftly as he could and when he rubbed a spot in me i had never felt before, i couldn't take it any longer.

"Blake, please. I need you inside me" i wasn't too high to beg, i wanted him and i wasn't going to waste anymore time. He smiled that crooked smile that always got me and moved his fingers out of me and moved to position his head at the entrance. He looked down at me and i looked at him, waiting, anxious, excited, scared, in love as he smiled while a tear rolled down the side of his face.

"You're beautiful you know that?" he said before he pushed against the entrance and slowly forced his thick cock head inside. Once it moved past the tight ring with a pop we both let out an audible sigh and moan.

"Oh wow, Blake" i needed him, i needed more but he just looked at me. Awe danced across his features and he smiled.

"I've loved you from the moment you looked at me and told me i needed to shave my caveman beard. I've loved so much for so long I've gone insane without having you anywhere near me" he finally said. I lost it then and began crying, i never knew. He began pushing slowly inside me; while his thickly veined 9 inch cock sunk deeper into me he continued speaking.

"I didn't know if you wanted me too, if you'd ever want a guy as stupid and as annoying as me. I thought you weren't gay and because you laughed at, oh god, because you laughed at them i..." this was when i moved both legs around his waist and pulled him the rest of the way inside me.

I felt the burn of every inch pulsing, hungrily inside me. His cock twitched and the fullness was out of this world. His was what I'd been waiting for my entire life. I've wanted this for so long and to finally have it was a dream come true. Blake leaned forward and captured my mouth in his for a deep kiss. He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.

"Don't fuck me then" i said and his confusion registered. Before he could respond i pulled him into another deep kiss before saying.

"Make love to me" and so he began moving with mastered ease and skill. It was the most beautiful movement and feeling ever. The burning was like electricity and need coursed through my veins like liquid fire. It took everything for me not to claw at his back and go completely insane. Every thrust was perfect, every thrust had its place and every movement found my special place; the kind of place that had my toes curling, that had my skin breaking out in a sweat and that had my heart beating faster with each push and pull.

"Oh god yes, I love you Blake. I've wanted this so bad, for so long" i confessed while he thrust deep within me. It was animalistic but it was beautiful. We'd been two lovers waiting to happen for so long that we had to make up for all the time that we'd lost.

"Please don't ever go, don't you dare even think of leaving me because i have you now. You're mine now and i'm yours. I belong to you now. You have my...and you can destroy me..." he growled while thrusting deep within me, each movement faster, stronger and deeper. The fullness was intoxicating and it drove me insane.

"Never, i'm yours now. I'm yours, Blake" i screeched out while his thrusting intensified and we both grunted and moved as one. Joined forever, for life; he marked me as his with that very first kiss and he sealed it the moment his cock breached my tight sphincter. We cried, screamed and moaned for what felt like an eternity until after climbing towards our climax. My seven-inch cock shot ropes and ropes of cum as Blake filled me to the brim with shot after shot of his sweet nectar.

The deep smell of sex and sweat tinged the air with musk and breath. Blake lay on top of me with his thick cock shrinking inside me, but still lodged in there. He tried to pull out but i held him in place.

"Keep it inside me please, i want to sleep with a piece of you inside me" i wanted all of him. I wanted to crawl inside of him and live there and i wanted to be there forever.

"It'll hurt in the morning" he urged, but i didn't care.

"I don't care, i want this" he chuckled and kissed my forehead before he twisted about and spooned with me while his cock was still deep inside my ass. It felt so good being so connected to him.

"I'm sorry i was so mean earlier" he finally said. I just held onto his arm even tighter to show him all was forgiven.

"I thought if i was a douche you wouldn't think i was in love with you, i'm sorry" he said again.

"I'm sorry i didn't say anything too. I was planning on finally telling you the truth tonight, but you sort of beat me to it, kinda" we both laughed and soon, sleep took over and we both lay there in each others' arms; content and together. Everything felt right, everything felt perfect. Blake's breathing evened out and i smiled to myself while sleep took a hold of me as well.

Three weeks later

"You look fine baby, hurry up before we're late" Blake looked at me while i fussed over what i looked like in the mirror.

"I don't know, your parents might think this is too tight and too gay" i was worried, to say the least. Today was Blake's birthday and i wanted it to be special. I hadn't planned on his parents showing up, but Blake insisted that i join him and both his parents for dinner tonight.

"They won't care, they love you already and i think my mom loves you now even more because you finally said something about your feelings" Blake laughed and i smiled at the memory. We'd called his parents and told them about our relationship and they'd both responded with a resounding and simultaneous "FINALLY!". It was beautiful and they expressed their support and love.

"I just don't want to make them feel awkward" i urged while i looked over a few other shirts I'd splayed over my bed.

"They won't, you worry too much about what they think of you being gay. Don't worry, Danny, they love you just as much or maybe less as much as i love you" Blake stood up and hugged me tightly. I sighed and sunk into his arms.

"You think?"

"I know. Your parents will come around, don't worry about them. If they don't, then there's more of you for me." We both laughed, albeit mine was slightly more strangled while i remembered how my parents had told me in not so many terms that they've disowned me and that they could never have a queer for a son. My four brothers had disowned me as well and being the youngest, i had no younger siblings to turn to.

"Okay, let me pack things up here while you wait in the rental car" i kissed Blake on the cheek before he grumbled an order for me to hurry up and then he was gone. I really wanted to make a good impression on Blake's parents now that i was their son's boyfriend instead of best friend. I looked myself over again and decided that i was fine, i just had to complete the look with my grandpa's lucky charm which came with the old mirror and i would be done. I reached over for the simple necklace that hung on the mirror and having barely touched it, the entire mirror tipped over and shattered before me. My heart sunk; the one think that meant the world to my old, grumpy and weird deceased granddad was gone. "Seven years of bad luck...and bad sex!! Blake will be gone!" that raging witch that was my sexy-self taunted menacingly while I stared at the broken shards before me.

"Oh god no!" i cried helplessly, hoping I wasn't seeing what I was seeing as the shards glittered devilishly over my wooden floor. It was horrific. It took everything not to breakdown right there and then, what would i have to remember him by now, apart from the necklace? Tears stung the side of my eyes and it was then that i noticed something peculiar about the front of the mirror. Where the glass had been, there was now what looked to be stuffed paper and at the very top corner at the right was what looked like a small envelope stuck in there.

I wiped the corners of my eyes and plucked the small envelope before opening it. It was a letter, from my grandpa and it was addressed to me. A small chill ran through me while i began reading it.

Dear Daniel

If you're reading this, then that would mean i left before they found the fountain of eternal youth, damn. Well since i'm dead i might as well get over it, don't you think? So i want to tell you a short story, don't worry it won't be long. This is about a young man who fell in love at a young age, a young man who was told that his version of love was wrong and that he had better conform to what love truly was before he was outcast from his family and community.

They told this young man that he couldn't love the way he wanted to, the way he needed to. They told him to find the right kind of love or not love at all. That young man, I, chose to not love at all. That was by far the worst mistake of my life. I became miserable, old and lonely and i missed out on the joys that true love offers. I should have fought harder, i should have fought for love in its purest and been an example, but that was what they were afraid of. They were afraid that my example would be the one that you all followed, so here i am now, 82 years old and alone. Then comes you; you're 14 now, but i see it. You love just like i love, you seek happiness from the same place i do...have.

I want to tell you, young Daniel, that it's okay, don't you dare listen to them, don't you dare allow them to force you into being anything other than who you truly are because you will be the one left broken and bettered while they sit pretty in their happy marriages and beautiful families. Because their families will be beautiful, their children will be happy and you will be alone and miserable. I want to make sure that your decision to be happy is made easier; i left you everything i have - the deed to the mansion, my cars, my money and everything else i own. I was a wealthy man, but i was poor in every other way possible. I want you to experience all the riches in the world and that includes the spoils of love. Love him like there's no tomorrow because there might never be one.

All my love

Grandpa Tom

P.S. His name was Michael Harding and he was the most beautiful young man I'd ever seen. Our time together was short, but it was amazing.

I couldn't believe it. I hadn't noticed the tears that flowed freely now and upon closer inspection, i noticed that the paper that formed the back of the mirror had a tear at the top. I leaned down and tore it open to find documents and wads upon wads of money.

It was all too much. I paged through it all; deeds to properties my granddad owned were in my name, his cars were in my name. Stock he had was in my name and everything else he owned was all in my name. Just as i was about to lose it i noticed a small box amongst the glistening shards of glass. "I'm sorry, but was this mirror Narnia or something, so much stuff" my sexy-self stared in awe. I picked the black box up and opened it. Two glimmering platinum bands shone brilliantly back, each with a black band between two silvery bands. It was a timeless and beautiful design made more special by the engraved messages: "Forever and always"