Forever Knight Ch. 1

Story Info
A Rennaisance reconnaissance.
2.2k words
4.33
22.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers

The year is 1312

It was a cool spring night in the small town of K'veer. Athena was at her favorite spot. A secluded area only she and one other knew about four Miles into the woods east of town there was a hidden passage leading to a beautiful pond. The water rippled out from under a small clef and sounds of a distant waterfall could be heard. It was at its most beautiful time now. Everything was in bloom. The trees hung heavily over the water as if the branches were trying to touch the glasslike surface. Flowers of all colors were scattered throughout the thick grass and the moonlight shimmered softly off the water casting a serene and peaceful glow over everything.

Athena sat on a downed tree branch were her and her best friends names were carved deep into the bark. With a sigh she put out her candle to gather the full feel of the ponds serenity. Slipping her feet into the water she leaned her head back letting it hang off her shoulders. This was her favorite place to be. The only place were nothing else mattered. She felt herself drift into thought until an owl's hoot brought her back. With a sigh she let the troubles of the day leave her. Watching her reflection in the mirror-like lake she began to think of Duo. She smiled thinking how he used to play his reed flute here while she sang. Their friendship was a strong one. She smiled thinking of how he always protected her from the time they were children to even now. She looked down. A small tear formed in her eye. Duo had been called off to fight in the on going war with Remaria by the King's General. She hated fighting, but hated Duncan, the General even more. He only cared about himself and his benefits. When she watched Duo ride off, sword in hand, she had a sick feeling she'd never see him again.

Brushing off the thought of her best friend dying she began to hum. It was the tune they played together. "Green Sleeves" She leaned forward to draw on the surface of the water with her finger as she hummed louder. Closing her eyes she began to sing.

"Alas my love, you do me wrong to cast me off so discourteously.....For I have loved you Oh, so long... Delighting in your company..."

This is were he would come in. Playing his reed. They performed this many times in the square. As she continued she could almost hear him in her mind. Playing as she sang.

"Green Sleeves which my lady wore... Green Sleeves was my joy of joys.....Green sleeves, my heart of gold... All for my lady... Green Sleeves."

When the song was over a note of a reed flute still hung heavily in the air.

"Athena...."

Frightened by the sudden voice of another, someone invading her privacy, she spun around almost afraid of what she was going to see, although part of her already knew.

"Duo...." She gasped as she stood shocked. Like she was looking at a ghost.

"Athena..." He said smiling as she stepped closer to him. He met her step as she broke into a run to greet him. Wrapping her arms around him she squeezed him tightly. He dropped his Flute and hugged her back. Carefully he lifted her off her feet and spun her gently. Resting her back on the grown he pushed her back about an arms length with his hands on her shoulders.

"You look beautiful..." he whispered as he smiled. Truth was she didn't but she always looked beautiful to him. Her long dark hair was tied back loosely and she was only wearing a white cotton gown with a tied bodice. Very common.

" I am so happy to see you" She said as a tear rolled down her check. "I thought I'd never see you again."

"Shh...." He said as he placed a finger over her lips. "Come sit with me... There is something I need to tell you." Still in shock she followed as he led her back to the branch and startled it so he could face her as she sat down. "I wanted to tell you before but... I was afraid..." He took her ands and looked down.

"Duo, I..." She started

"Shhh, Please. Let me finish.... When I was at war.... I watched as all my friends.... My whole company was.... Was wiped out. I barely escaped myself. " he paused to place his hand over his shoulder as he winced. "I laid against a tree while the medic bandaged my wound. All I could think about was you. I was so scared I'd never see you again... afraid of dying without being able to tell you...to tell you I love you..." Even before the words rolled off his lips Athena was crying.

"I always have, Athena ... and I always will." He finished his sentence as he pulled her close to him wrapping her tightly in his arms.

"Oh...Duo!" She cried. " I love you too!" He could feel her holding on to him as she cried. Smiling he began to run his fingers through her hair. A few moments passed when he lifted her chin so she was looking at him.

"Don't cry...." He smiled as he wiped the tears off her face. She smiled as she felt the warmth of his hand on her face. He brushed the hair away from her face as her eyes locked with his. Time seemed to stand sill until she was brought back to reality by Duo's lips gently pressed against hers. Everything seemed to cease to exist as if all that were there were her and Duo. He cupped her face in his hands and drew her closer as he kissed her, letting his feelings free for the first time. Her hands wrapped around him as she untied his long dark hair and ran her fingers through it. She moaned softly as he ran his hand down her side and pulled her against him by the small of her back. Pulling away for a moment he stood up to remove his cloak and lay it in the thick grass.

"Come sit with me...please." He said gesturing to the cloak. She got up slowly and made her way over to him and sat on his cloak while he removed his sword and armor. Sitting next to her he smiled and took her hand. Again they locked eyes as her brought her hand to his lips and gently kisses her soft skin. Blushing she smiles and turned her head. Duo again lifted her chin to face him. He smiled wanting to say something but not having the words. Athena leaned up and kissed his cheek. He smiled and turned his head to kiss her lips gradually increasing the passion. He again pulled her close and very slowly began to lay her down never breaking the kiss. His hand caressed her face as he still held her with his other arm. He hands again found his hair and she began to caress his back as the kiss intensified. Slowly Duo began to move his hand from her face to her neck, tracing her jaw line and collar bone. She sighed as his touch set her on fire. His hand reached her shoulder and slipped down her cotton sleeve until he felt the soft skin of her upper arm. She moaned softly and pulled up his shirt and ran her hands over his back. Still kissing her he carefully began to untie her bodice. Feeling the material loosen around her breast excited her. Never had she felt this way before now. As he opened her bodice she pulled up his shirt and breaking the kiss for the first time, she pulled it over his head and under hers as a pillow. Using her finger she gently traced the lines of his muscles, careful to avoid his bandaged shoulder. She could see many scars and a few scrapes but over all his body was a work of art. He smiled down at her as he touched her face then placed his hand over her shoulder.

"Duo...." Athena whispered.

"Yes..?"He said his voice barely above a whisper inches from her face. The expression on her face was indescribable. Her eyes reflected the moonlight and her breath cast gently over his lips.

"Make love to me..." Her whisper was so faint he was scarcely sure he heard her but got the message when her lips met his. She held the back of his head gently as she pulled him into her kiss. His arms wrapped around her tightly as her untied bodice slipped off her shoulders revealing her creamy skin. A soft excited moan escaped Duo's lips as he sat her up, still kissing her and caressing her back. He slipped off her bodice and slowly moved his kissing down her jaw line and neck. He nibbled softly on her ear then moved down to her collar bone. Slipping the shoulder of her gown down a little more he began to kiss her shoulder.

Athena sighed in pleasure as his kisses continued. He slowly began to unbutton her dress down the front still kissing her. Her breathing became quicker as he let the soft material slide off her shoulders as she slipped her arms out and modestly hid herself. Duo smiled.

"Don't be shy..." He said as he touched her face. "Athena ... you have the body of a Godess. "Athena blushed hearing his words. She let him lay her down again as he smiled at her. Only a moment passed before they were again locked in a passionate kiss. Duo touched her face as they kissed and slowly moved it down her body until he was at her side. Slowly he moved his hand back up and gently began to message her breast.

She jumped and softly gasped at the feeling of being touched for the first time. She touched his shoulder as he kissed her nipples and then her stomach. Sitting up he removed her dress and stood. He smiled down at her and untied his pants, letting them fall to into the grass. He knelt beside her and touched her face. Tracing her hand down her neck and then the side of her body until her was at her hip. Leaning forward he kissed her collar bone and then gently kissed her nipple as he touched her for the first time with his hands. Instinctively she froze and grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Shh... Athena. Its OK..." Duo said in a soft reassuring tone. The kind a father might use to assure his child that there is no monster under the bed. He kissed her lips and held the side of her face as he once again touched her. She was scared but her body betrayed her. She was soaked. Duo carefully penetrated her body. Fist with on finger, then two. Athena gasped at each movement, her nails digging deep and trailing long scratched down his back and side. After he was sure she was ready he stopped and looked at her.

"Are you ready?" He asked, his voice as shaky as hers. She nodded a scared reply. He smiled and looked at her for a long moment. "I love you..." He said softly as he positioned himself between her legs. She smiled as he pulled her close. Carefully he placed his equipment against her most sensitive area and slowly pushed forward. He responded to each of her gasps by stopping to make sure she was OK. After a few minutes of preparation, he completely entered her body. Her muscles tightened at the wonderful never before felt passion that now surged through her body. Her arms wrapped around his neck and he began to move gently. Slowly at first then when he was sure she would be OK, he slightly quickened the pace. She responded immediately, her body matching each of his movements. She scratched and bit at his neck and shoulder as he kept the rhythm grunting with each trust. Their bodies, meeting for the first time, becoming one together for ever.

The moon rose higher as the sky darkened a bit. With in a few moments the sky opened up to a light summer rain. As the first drops of water touched his back Duo pulled her so close to him she thought she would stop breathing, and moaned deeply in her ear. She in turn spasmed repeatedly and the two convulsed in a wonderful, passionate moment of simulations copulation. He collapsed on top of her as the rain fall with more intensity. Their heavy breaths lost to the pounding of the rain on the once placid pond. Athena's body slacked as the muscles in her body finally relaxed. She wrapped her arms around him as the rain washed over their tired bodies.

"Athena..." He whispered, his voice still shaky. " I love you..."

"I love you too... My Duo..." She sighed as he pulled his cloak over them. There under the moon light, under the rain they held each other for a small eternity.

GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers